Subliminal Talk
lano1106 SM3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: lano1106 SM3 Journal (/Thread-lano1106-SM3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 06-25-2019

Stage 1, Day 28:

My most interesting female interaction did occur again at my Yoga class. I met the 2 girls that I did mention few times in my yoga class.

Qualifying weird girl: Right before the class, I did go greet her... Chat a bit, tease her a little bit which made her giggle. I concluded that she is really really shy. Like I wanted to offer that we hook up together sometime this week or next week and she rapidly disapear without saying anything to anyone. Does this excessive shyness is any indication a possible sexual chemistry between me and her? At first, I thought that maybe she would be too vanilla for my taste, but based on my own experience, I know for a fact that it is not because someone is shy that they cannot be kinky once the ice is broken... So next time that I see her, I'll pull the trigger faster to stop that stupid suspense about if she is interested or not.

FB Yoga girl: She was unexpectedly very happy to see me and suspiciously very friendly and talkative with me. Almost as if she did miss me since last week and I really didn't understand what was going on. I think that I did finally understood. She was accompagnied with a young dude. I assume that it was her bf/new pretendant and I think that I have became a pawn to play the jealousy card with the other guy... It did seem to payoff as she was supposed to attend the yoga class and she left 20 minutes before the start. If the poor guy did make a scene to the girl... poor him, he did lose some points with her...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 06-27-2019

Stage 1, Day 30:

I went to the gym this morning. with current weather, it is the sane thing to do to go workout in the morning before the heat and humidity raise. There were 3 women that I'm attracted to at the gym.

- Qualifying Yoga girl.
- Blonde sexy morning latina girl
- And another blonde that I'm sure why but she seems like me too.

I was in a good mood and I was teasing well the girls.

Yoga girl was very friendly and talkative this morning. She was chasing me around the gym as if I was a honey pot and her a fly.

I had no other choice than ask her out. Finally. I got it out of my chest! It was a bit awkward. She did giggle a little bit and said that it would have to wait as she is leaving on a trip to Europe for 3 weeks soon.

She hasn't said no. In fact, she did elaborate further the idea such as we could workout together on a Thursday at 5PM and go grab some drink together afterward.

I'm very happy to have done it finally. I really didn't care at all about the outcome. I just wanted to get it out so that I stop finding me silly. Bottomline, I'm starting line up my dates for next month while I'm going to be at Stage 2 and continue teasing the other girls at the gym while my yoga girl is absent....

life is challenging. Life is fun.. life is good... I'm starting to be like I wanted to become with SM3...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 06-29-2019

Stage 1, Day 31:

I went to the gym in the morning. All guys except the coach and a pregnant woman. You cannot win the men/women ratio lottery everyday...

Then I went work a little bit at home and at the end of the afternoon, I did bring my oldest daughter at the public pool. On arrival, I spotted 2 very cute blondes. Prior to SM3, I wouldn't have consider to go install myself right beside them out of concern of what others would think about the obvious fact that I go there because I'm interested about those 2 girls. Now, I'm feeling pride and there is zero shame about the obvious fact that if I go next to them, it is because I want to know them.

It turned out that they weren't interested but it doesn't matter. It is only about what I'm doing and how I feel that is important.

Next at the end of the evening, I went to the theater by myself to see Annabelle 3. I have fascination about the conjuring movies serie. That must be an attraction for everything that relates to paranormal. but anyway, the room wasn't packed. I usually try to find an empty row around the middle and this is were I sit. Right behind me, there was 2 cute girls. I start to talk with them. I make them laugh a little bit.

Then I install myself and look at the screen. I must say that this movie is really good. Possibly one of the best Annabelle movie. It is much better than the previous one. The 'Jorona'. There are few comical reliefs in the movie. Actually, I'm not 100% sure if being comic was the intended goal or not. If it wasn't, I find it even more hilarious. The whole werewolf thing is ridiculous but to me, the cheesy aspect is part of my guilty pleasure of watching those movies.

but during the whole movie, I could hear the girls behind murmuring stuff to each other. I could even smell the very arousing odor of their chick perfume. On my way out, I see them again. It is as if, they were there waiting for me to exit the theater. When I see them, at the light, they look like they are very young than I realized when I did talk to them in the almost dark movie room. Actually maybe even too young. So I just ask them if they did like their movie. They said yes, and one of them says 'you?'. They wanted to initiate a discussion but as I have decided that they were too young, I didn't stop walking, I didn't even look back at them to reply, and I just said 'yes it was excellent. Have a good night girls' and I left.

I have a small remorse about this whole thing because one of the thing that I do to not 'pull the trigger' with women is make all sort of assumptions about them as a reason to not interact with them. 'being too young' is a common BS objection that I feed myself. Last time that it did happen, it was with my brunette yoga girl at the gym. Thinking that she was a kid did stop me to talk with her and I did find out later that she is actually 26.

So who knows, the girls did seem very young but maybe older that I thought. So, I should definitely qualify the girls by asking them questions to them to get the info I need to make a call. The more I think about it, the more I think they were old enough. Which parent would tolerate to let their teenage girls go alone in a movie theater at midnight? They must have been young women.

The bad: Who knows maybe they were old enough for me. They sure were interested in me and they were looking like party girls searching to have fun. It could have being a nice easy threesome.

The good: I have attracted 2 young women by talking to them for less than 1 minute and I have learned something of my mistake.

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 07-02-2019

Stage 2, Day 1:

I'm always stunned about how big the bang is when you start a new stage. I did set my VLC player to run Stage 2 as I went to bed. The next morning, I went to the beach.

My daughters and gf were in the water and a woman did approach me from behind. wrap her arms around my chest and kiss me on the cheek. I turn my head to see who this is... She kiss me on the mouth...

it turns out that it is a regular girl of the beach that I have seen in all my previous visits this year. We chat a bit... We did exchange few intense glance at each other during the rest of the day.

Another manifestation occurence and/or SM aura effect: There was this cute big breasted blonde far away in front of us... then at some point, I stop seeing her only to realize that she did stash her stuff right behind us. Not 5 feet away from us. like inches behind my beach chair...

I did attempt to initiate eye contact trying to see if there was interest to socialize. I didn't feel it. She was in her bubble just enjoying the sun but I find it peculiar that she did choose to set herself right behind us when she could have choosen to go anywhere else especially a bit farther away from people if you aren't interested in talking with anyone...

Anyway, I was in a first row seat to enjoy the view of her awesome sexy body... and guess that it was the point of her moving right there... Maybe another regular girl that is attracted to me and want to plant a seed in my mind to make me intrigued about her...

As another sidenote, I got few dreams yesterday night and last night but nothing memorable or obviously related to sexuality...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 07-02-2019

Stage 2, day 2:

Sunday, I did match with a woman living nearby on Tinder. Her profile said she is honest and intense...

hmmm, I like that... So we did chat a bit... and very quickly I did say that I all I was looking is a non-monogamous casual sex only type of relation.

At first, she did protest and said that she wanted some sort of exclusivity. I did stand my ground and reiterated my desire. She did agree for a coffee meeting later this week...

And this afternoon, she texted me to tell me that she has trouble sleeping (she is a night nurse for some time) and she would like me to come over to cuddle with her in her bed...

from there, it degenerated pretty quickly into full blown sexting...

It really pays off to hold your ground in your desire to have sex... thank you Mode One...

Update: I have just noticed in my FB messenger requests that the girl that did kissed me at the beach yesterday tried to reach me about 1 week ago... I just didn't see that before today...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 07-04-2019

Stage 2, Day 2 evening:

I went to my Yoga class and I have seen the 2 women that gave me few IOIs in the past. Both were cold and distant. It is really weird. One time that I meet them, they are super friendly and are chasing me all around the gym. The day after, it is the opposite.

you know what? I really don't care at all. It is their problem not mine. I did pretty much ignored them as well and I felt great about it. Their loss.

I wonder if that change of mind is in any way related to Stage 2 goal found in its description:

Focus on causing women to notice, become interested in, and approach you is introduced. Automatic detection of, and refusal to have sex with, women who are attempting to manipulate you with sex...

Stage 2, Day 3:

First lay since starting SM3!

The plan with the nurse from Tinder was to meet her for coffee on Friday morning to see if there was chemistry between us before deciding if we get into a casual sex relation or not. I think that I awoken lust in her with my texting as she insistently invited me at her place yesterday afternoon. I was planning to go at the beach but pretty much everything didn't go as planned and only very little time was remaining for that. So, why not? I accepted her offer and went directly at her place.

Upon greeting me, she did kiss me on the mouth and we went in her bedroom. We did small talk for about 5-10 minutes before getting into it.

It has been a 1 hour and half marathon. She got plenty of orgasms. She kept saying how it was good and complimented me on my stamina (Yeah crossfit is paying out....).

She texted me back later to tell me that it was good but to be more rough next time... Honestly, I'm perplexed about that remark. Prior to meeting, she told me that she loved to be submissive and I think that I did deliver that.

I have commanded her to do things such as being on her knees to suck me or look in my eyes when she cums... I did choke her a bit (tbh not very hard. I'm not used to be with girls who like that) and did bite her nipples. I did lead and tell her how to place herself. I have been slapping her breast and ass (I admit NOT hard enough for her skin to turn red). I was pulling her hair as I was doing her from behind. When I was on top of her, with the way her mouth was open, spitting in her mouth did cross my mind but I did stop myself from doing it... It did seemed too hardcore to do that... but now I'm wondering if she wouldn't have like it...

My thrusting strength and speed was varying from slow to fast and pretty hard but tbh, the sensations has to be pleasant for me. If I thrust too hard... It stops being pleasurable for me and even start to be painful so I don't want to go there. So, I haven't been that rough but I wasn't gentle neither...

So bottomline, I need to ask her to be more explicit about what she wants when she wants it rougher because I don't know what more I can do. I felt that I have been pretty dominant with her. Or maybe Being dominant is something else than rough... Beside, I would be curious to figure out the female psychology of rough sex. What is it that they like about it? Is it feeling fear, pain, loss of control, all of these answers?

The other interesting detail is that she also did ask again to be honest with her and to tell her if it is only casual so that she doesn't get disappointed. Being beta, being worried about hurting her feelings, I would have felt uncomfortable replying to her question. But not this time. I did confirm that it was only for sex. And she did almost seem happy of my reply. She said great because I have an big libido!

This is a big ahah moment. Women keep testing your frame to see if you are still Alpha or if you are falling back into becoming beta...

I left her house 15 minutes before my crossfit class. Needless to say that I was pretty much exhausted after those 2 intense physical activities... The interesting part was a cute and sexy asian girl that I felt was attracted to me, she was entering into my personal space and looking in my eyes with lustful eyes last summer or 2 summers ago when I was on DMSI (it is documented in my DMSI journal). I could feel sexual tension back then. I did see her randomly on and off I did try to flirt with her to reignite the spark that I felt but it was gone... Very distant and cold... Except that yesterday, I have been surprised that at the end of my workout (she was in the next class), she came over to come talk to me...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 07-05-2019

Stage 2, Day 4:

I went at the naturist beach this afternoon. It was very quiet since it was Thursday.

Anecdote #1:

I was at my regular spot. At some point, I saw a couple coming and the woman was simply stunning. Blonde, blue eyes, tattoos, young. sexy curves. They went further on the beach nevermind. I went back to my book.

Then at the end of the day, the couple that I've spotted earlier just stop by me and the guy ask if I'm ok that set themselves just beside me. (SM3 manifestation?).

From there, it is piece of cake to open the conversation. I said: I have an intuition about you.

What is it?

(point to the guy) You are a master tattoist and she is your favorite client?

them: ah ah.. no this isn't right. bla bla bla..

Some casual talk with them. It is their first time at the beach but they like it very much. During the whole talk, the girl and I look into each other eyes and this makes me feel something. I presume that it is the same for her. They are going to come again and we should meet. We did agree that next time, we are going to play freesbie together.

Not much to expect from this one (for now...) since she is currently engaged but the takeaway is that I spotted a very attractive woman and I ended up interacting with her without me having to do anything except being sit and wait her to come to me... That is very impressive...

Anecdote #2:

There was some libanese people at a nearby picnic table. An older dude and a younger one with a middle aged woman. I found out later that it was something like an uncle with his nephew and niece. Or something like that...

As I was leaving, the older libanese dude greet me. He then says that his niece knows me. She lives nearby my place. I honestly look at her and I sincerely don't recognize her at all... It must be some secret admirer.. but the whole thing seem legit.. She seems slightly embarrassed by the whole situation and she doesn't want me to know where I know her...

And then her uncle says something along the lines (I'm paraphrasing). And she keep looking at your penis and she doesn't stop to talk about it since she did recognize you... At the point, I could see the woman start blushing... It was a bit awkward but OTOH, she was obviously interested to me...

I sincerely didn't find out from where I know the woman... I did talk a bit with them and then I said farewell to them.

In retrospect, maybe I should have offered the woman to exchange contact info... I didn't...

Anecdote #3:

On my way out of the park, I had to stop at the customer support to get my park season pass renew. The way it works is that you have to pay for your entrance and the entrance fee is then deducted from the pass price. My pass did expire in June and it was my second visit since its expiration. I didn't renew the card last time, because, the park was packed with people and it was late. kids were tired and hungry so I decided to postpone my pass renewal. The thing is they normally discount the pass with the current day entrance fee only. The girl at the desk did gave me a VIP treatment. She made an exception for me and reduced the pass price with the fees of my last 2 entrances.

She did even volunteer me secret tips about how to come in much faster into the park when there is a waiting line at the entrance.

I cannot help that if she has been that nice to me is because she is attracted to me and want me to like her... That was a very nice exchange...

I guess that special treatments from women is a nice sideeffect of SM3 beside sex... It is pretty good... I like it... Wow Stage 2 is really something!

Anecdote #4:

I did propose Tinder nurse that we meet this morning as initially planned before we met on Wednesday. She initially agrees to after some time cancel... I feel like she is pulling on her side and trying to get something more from me. I try to propose a solution to her objections. She isn't interested into my solution. So I say. Ok cool. Have a nice day. We will meet another time then. bye.

Now, lets go into Day 5 and see what waits for me.

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 07-05-2019

Stage 2, day 5:

I went to the crossfit gym this morning. There was 3 women. 2 students and the coach. 1 student is a cute regular blonde and the other, I don't want to say ugly but just not my type.

The cute blonde and I like each other and we like to banter and flirt together. I believe this morning she was with her bf but that didn't stop her to keep looking at me and smile at me.

The coach was kinda bitchy with me. She is usually nice and flirty with me. Ok, maybe I did ask for trouble a little bit. She was not very attentive to the class... and I kept asking questions... maybe she did find me a bit annoying. but hey. it is her job! The way that I interpret this is that she starts feeling something and she is testing if I'm a real man... I'll probably get more of that as I continue with SM3...

Tinder nurse did msg me this morning. I kinda understand that she tries to get me to want to share some non-sexual companionship with her... As Alan Roger Currie says, 'No Free Attention' baby...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 07-09-2019

Since last update, I got few exchanges with the tinder nurse. She tested the water on Saterday evening to see if I was available (I wasn't).

She did offer me to meet in a park sunday afternoon. I said I'm interested but not now. Maybe a bit later to which she did reply. Well, lets see this evening. At the evening, it was her turn to not be available.

She is going to have her kids for the next 3 weeks starting tomorrow. During that time, she apparently cannot meet. Then in 3 weeks, I'm going to leave for 3 weeks vacation....

Not sure that timing is great to solidify this relation. We will see if she is interested again in 6 weeks from now....

Stage 2, day 9:

I got a nice day today. I ended up working out with a new chick at the gym. We got a good time during the workout. Actually, I got attention from the 3 women attending the class.

During the evening back at the gym for the yoga class. Women finishing the the 7oclock class did all spoke with me. I even got approached by a new yoga girl who did introduced herself to me.

I got busy a lot during my last update so I didn't interact much with women but today, the increase in female attention that I receive was obvious to me compared what it was 5 days ago...

Finally, tomorrow, I am going to have my trial for the municipal rules that I supposedly did not respected according to the inspector that I had trouble with last fall. One thing that I know if that the attorney will be a woman. I wonder what SM3 effect will play in my favor in that situation...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 07-10-2019

Stage 2, day 10:

I got a spectacular day today.

First I had my trial. The attorney was a woman. The judge was a woman. This is going to be interesting to see what the outcome will be. The sleazy inspector did even lied under oath by saying that he didn't remember instead of replying to my questions. He used his power to inspect to come at my place 1 week before the trial under false pretense possibly to have a feeling of my defense and only 1 week ago he was perfectly remembering all the details that he forgot when asked in court.

He is ugly. I was alpha. I used this tribune to beat the shit out of this sleazy inspector.

My advising lawyer wasn't very confident that our defense strategy would work because the argument was stretching to the max logic. He said that it was depending about how the judge would feel about me and the inspector. If she wanted to punish the inspector for being sleazy, then she might accept the exit door that we did hand her.

It was my first experience at defending myself in court. I did fine but I knew given the odds of winning that I had to be outstanding... Well. The verdict is going to be given on July 26th and my lawyer said that it was an excellent indication that she is going to think about the case.

The attorney said that her proof was rock solid and didn't want to drop the charges during negotiation... Not having an immediate verdict is far from being rock solid. The judge isn't stupid. She did heard the inspector 'not remembering' on key questions. If she is a good judge, she must have sized up correctly the type of person that he is.

I'll keep you updated. but SM3 might do other things than getting sex. Im starting to fully realize that it can also provide you favors from women...

As a sidenote before talking about other topics. I also felt being Alpha during this whole event. In the past, I may have started worry about losing after hearing my lawyer not being confident. Instead, I had positive visualization. I was waiting with eagerness to blast the inspector with questions by having the upper hand on him. He is an insecure little bitch who use his position to get his power. In the court, I dominated the little bitch that he is.... Of course those positive visualization did transfer into confidence which was displayed in my demeanor and my voice and my non-verbal language. There is no question in my mind that the new AM6/SM3 did made me score a lot of points in my trial... I'm just blown away. It was so exciting, that I did entertain for few minutes to become a lawyer myself!

At the end of the day, I went to the gym. It has been a while since last time that I have seen my 4 O clock gang.

Among the students, there was 2 women. The new yoga girl that I did talk about yesterday and the most amazing black woman (I have a crush on her for some time. I did talk about her many times in my DMSI journal)...

so yesterday, I was saying that women were flocking on me. You know it can be something that happens once in a while. Some rare occurrence of some good things... but I kid you not... It did continue today big time. The women were flocking around me big time. they follow me around everywhere. They workout beside me. They are facing me during workout or just in front of me.

Despite going to the gym 5x/week. I'm not of the caliber of the other 20 something athletes therefore when we have to run, I very often end up alone in the back. Well today, the girls were running alongside with me and I know that they usually run faster... I love that attention. I want to have sex with them and I feel like at least unconsciously they start wanting it too as well....

The black girl, she kept looking at me... smiling at me... and when I was passing by... I was just looking in her eyes and some current was passing through... I don't know what I now do with my eyes. but something magic is now done by them... it didn't matter what was said on the surface. We were communicating on an animalistic level...

I'm feeling tired early in the evening. Maybe it is the aura tweaking amplification that is draining some of my energy...

wow. I start realize the power of this program.... I'm just 10 days in stage 2 only and I'm starting to notice some very good results... wow...

Oh and I got a second sex date with a new girl from tinder which is due to happen friday. If it works. That would be 2 new girls in 2 weeks. I was a believer before SM3 but I'm starting believe even more....

wow wow wow!

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 07-11-2019

Stage 2, Day 11:

Tinder nurse texted me yesterday evening... sex quickly become the topic... but I did fall asleep between 2 messages.

This morning, I did reply back and she came back into the convo right away. In a nutshell, the situation is: She likes having sex with me. She is horny... but is refusing to see me because she wants more than sex...

if you ask me... this is kinda dumb... because if she wanted more from me... I cannot see how seducing me in wanting more will happen if she refuse to spend time with me...

she would like me to commit to more but I won't obviously... I know that I'm going to continue be naughty with her and she should eventually drop the shield and just let go the animal inside.

OTOH, I'm starting wondering if I shouldn't drop her as casual relations doesn't appear to be her thing... From my limited experience in the area, that type of dynamic result in short term fling that ends with a painful breakup...

ARC says that women categorize men. There is the the sexual only category, the great chemistry and great LTR potential and finally the LTR only for any reason but sexual ones. I wonder if it wouldn't be easier if I was categorized in the sexual only category. and more importantly how do you end up there??

At the end of the afternoon, I did receive a puss* pic from tinder nurse. She is about to be ready to go for round 2. Usually, when I get puss* pic, I know the deal is in the bag.

She said that she finish working at 9am tomorrow morning... damn... I cannot say yes... I got a sex date with a new girl tomorrow morning.

Yeah... the quality problems are starting... 2 puss* offers at the same time...

I originally planned to do crossfit tomorrow at 9am. Return back home. Take a shower.. Work a little bit than go meet the new girl. I could have replaced crossfit with sexfit... but I was a bit nervous with my infamous bad time management... to screw it up... Anyway. I told tinder nurse that if we were to meet tomorrow morning, I woulnd't stay more than 1h because I had other stuff to do after and she said. Oh nevermind. That won't work then...

And also... idk... I feel like since I started SM3... I need more sleep... Maybe 2 girls in the same day is too greedy....

I did text some naughty text to my tinder sex date that I got... just for the sake of giving her naughty thoughts for me and anticipate tomorrow.

I went to the gym at the end of the afternoon. There was not much people... One small anecdote worth noting. A girl that is usually very cold... she did actually greet me very warmly when she saw me. That did surprised me a bit... I don't know what else to say beside SM3 is close to be magical.... So many changes around me... so seamless...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 07-12-2019

Stage 2, Day 12:

I went to my lunch date. We met at the parking as I suggested that we should do. Immediately after we came out of our car. We started to french kiss. After 1-2 minutes of kissing. I ask her if she is hungry at all?

She said no. I say ok then... Let go at the hotel next door and lets get a room.

We did have sex for about 2 hours.

Here are few observations:
1. Abundance is starting to come. 2 new girls in 2 weeks.
2. This must have been my fastest hook-up. From meeting to sex. Max 5 mins. Ok I admit... I did do some preliminary work by arousing her with texting... And setting the proper frame to make it happen this way.
3. I knew I was good in sex but I'm starting to feel like I'm a real stud. 2 new girls that give me 5 stars rating out of 5... I'm back home and this afternoon girl did text to tell me that because of me she has a hard time focussing on her work because I did set her on fire and her hormones are through the roof...
4. The way that I feel relaxed from initial approach up to having sex is striking. I'm handling it like a boss who have done that for most of his life. I used to feel some anxiety/mild nervousness at certain points of a seduction. That SM3 program benefit is amazing...

She will be a returning customer for sure... I must admit that it was really good and the chemistry was amazing...

Wow... SM3 is powerful... It succeed doing something to me that DMSI hasn't been able to do...

If things keep amplifying in the next remaining 4 stages, I doubt that I would need or want to stack DMSI on top of this one... or if I do, it will be just for the sake of curiosity to see how far this can go...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - Greenduck - 07-12-2019

Why a hotel and not just go to your place?

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 07-12-2019

for many reasons.

1. Even if I could bring her back home, I wouldn't. I feel more comfortable going in a neutral place for the first time
2. idk if you have that type of place everywhere but where I live, you can rent a room in a 4 hours block for a "nap" and it is very affordable. ie: $42
3. I am in an open relation and the most important rule in our relation is NEVER bring back someone home.

that is it.