Subliminal Talk
lano1106 SM3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: lano1106 SM3 Journal (/Thread-lano1106-SM3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 05-20-2019

only 9 days left before starting... but AM6 Stage 7 keeps giving... last night was filled with dreams. Except the last one, their content is now blurry in my mind but the last one was interesting... I just won 10 millions at lottery! it was fun.

Yesterday, I went to the theater to go see the latest John Wick. All I can say is that I am now eager to see John Wick 4....

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - DssMaster - 05-23-2019

Looking forward to reading up your results with SM3.

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 05-23-2019

PDjunkie did mention Jason Capital book in his journal. It is funny because few years ago, I was in one of the guy mastermind small group and some of the meetings were held at his place.

Once in a while, I dream about being at his place and this did happen last night. I was about to leave and go to the airport to go back home and it was taking forever to pack my stuff to a point where, it was be obvious that I would miss my flight.

The understanding that I got from that dream is that I was stumbling into details and was badly doing time management that would make me fail some time constrained endeavors that I'm currently undertaking.

Some kind of wisdom whispered from my subconscious mind to me. I did follow the message and made one correction to something that was dragging my time and wasn't bringing back much value...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 05-27-2019

I had another dream very similar to the previous one. This time, I was in Florida in an ocean view room.

I had to leave and pack my stuff and I was totally disorganized. Like, I had 2 rooms in 2 different hotels that I needed to check out.

My stuff was all around the place in the room and I was stumbling into stupid details such looking for pack sof gums under the furniture...

With all the inefficiencies, of course, I would miss check out time and miss my flight...

I'm not sure that means exactly but it seems important since I made the same theme dream twice...

Beside that... Only 2 more days of AM6 Stage 7 and I'm starting SM3 Stage 1 when I go to bed Wednesday...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - StridingStrider - 05-28-2019

Looking forward to reading your SM journey lano

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 05-29-2019

wow.

I got nice interactions with the girls at the gym this afternoon but it was only from AM6 programming.

I'm only 3-4 loops in SM3 Stage 1 and I have already something to report.

Sometimes, I collect Tinder matches and never send messages to them. This is for many reasons:

1. I prefer the girls doing the first move. This qualify them as very interested.
2. Sometimes, I did swipe right but didn't look very carefully all the pics. Is it me or fat chicks always put the only full profile pic at the very end of the set?
3. too far or too something else (age.. or simply feeling)

and sometimes, the girl is attractive and I just didn't make a move for no specific reason.

So yesterday evening... I was inside the app and decided to say hello to a cute one month old match... like that out of the blue...

She did reply back tonight as I was just starting listening to SM3.... We did chat a bit... and very quickly things went sexual... and we are suppose to meet next week for a possible hook up date... My usual formula. We meet at a bar nearby a hotel... If there are sparks between us, we are going to change location and end up in a hotel room...

So far, I'm very impressed... It is manifestation at its best... Timing is too perfect....

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 05-29-2019

wow.. I guess that I did press the right buttons.... 1 hour later after we left each other... the last message that I sent her included a suggestion about arousing herself while thinking about me...

She did that and masturbated for a good hour... before she started sending me very explicit pictures of what she was doing.

The beauty in it is that sending me explicit pictures was totally unsolicited and by experience when a woman send such pictures, this is an act of sexual submission and it means that I am pretty much assured to have her in a bed pretty soon...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 05-30-2019

First SM3 morning... I started to notice more attractive women crossing my path than usual... It could be part manifestation part increased awareness to something that has always been there

I felt a urge to go talk to them which I think that I would have done if would have been walking instead of driving...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 05-30-2019

I was at the gym this afternoon. 4 women, 4 men. I was too conscious of the fact that I'm currently running SM3 to make a move on the girls. Like forcing something to happen. If something happens with one of the girl, I want it to happen organically and naturally.

Therefore, when I did arrive few minutes before the start of the class, there was 2 gatherings. The men were talking together and women were together. Despite one of the girls did smile at me (I did smile back at her), I went see the boys.

The workout consisted basically rowing for 30 mins. I had a hot girl on my left... Definitely not very talkative. Maybe too early to feel a difference between pre-SM and now but if there was something different, I would say that is how I frame things. Prior, I would have concluded that she wasn't interested but now I would say more that she is just shy and needs to be opened up slowly.

I ended up speaking a bit to all girls. In crossfit, one tradition is punch knuckles and say 'good job' to each other to congratulate everyone to have worked out hard. The coach systematically does it all the time. Sometime some zealous guys/girls will go see everyone else to do the knuckle punch ritual. I don't... I feel like it is too much signaling 'hey like me'. I do it with people around me who worked out beside me but I won't go see everyone like the coaches do.

So the observation is that the 2 farthest girls from me came to me to congratulate me while I was laying on the ground exhausted catching me breath. I feel like they did more than usual to socialize with me...

It is small details but again strange coincidence...

Beside that... I wanted to tease the yesterday's girl by sending her a text msg during the afternoon. Usually, this is a winning move. I think she did appreciate but she did cut the exchange pretty fast saying that she couldn't talk and was busy. I then left her alone. I thought that I would her back from her later in the evening but it didn't happen. I'll leave her few days to ping me back before checking with her if we follow up with our plan to meet sometime next week.

It strike me odd that she was super explicit with me last night to very distant today... Who knows... Maybe buyer's remorse... To be continued...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 05-31-2019

Not much to report... except maybe some beliefs shift...

I have noticed that the way that I am looking at women is different. Maybe like sexual objects or sexual beings...

Looking at women that way has been repressed due to what my mom/feminists and society in general taught me that seeing women that way is bad and wrong.

I know deep down that this is a lie. For one, I would never be offended to be treated that way, in fact, I would love it. Therefore, it is ok to do to others what you would like to treated. but there is a difference between knowing and living it. SM3 helps me to be that belief in every fiber of my being.

And beside, if I retrospect my own sexual history, my most active sexual period, the lifestyle I had then, made me look at women that way and this was some sort of self fullfiling prophecy. Because I was seeing women that way, they reciprocated the treatment and actually by itself, was a sex magnet.

It is funny how behavior and perception can change with time and adopted lifestyle. I feel like SM3 is bringing me back to that previous successful state of mind and fortunately for me, it is easy to do because I have a reference on what it is and I can tap in that past experience to reach where the program want me to be.

Another observation is the effect my eye contacts seems to have on women. It is as if, I expect certain positive, attraction related outcome. ie: she is attracted to me and interested... Therefore, this boost my sexual confidence... allows me bask into a seduction vibe and I feel the positive effect (that I expect to have on the women) that this is having on girls. And just looking at them in the eyes with those positive beliefs seems to do them something...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 06-02-2019

Yesterday was an interesting day in relation with SM3 journey. That is what I love about running a sub program. Because it shift your perception, an ordinary day becomes an adventure. I haven't done much yet with all the things in my head, it made my day awesome.

First, I went to the grocery store.

First observation, I was seeing attractive women everywhere that I look. I don't think that there was more attractive women than usual but simply that my awareness for that has increased.

Second, while I'm very outgoing and very social, I need to have an open window, a subtile invitation to chat with strangers. It can be eye contact, a smile. We bump into each other and I have something funny to comment on the ongoing situation. Otherwise, I don't know what to say. I have seen 3 hot women and I just didn't go talk to them because I did not have any cue. One was moving fast and didn't look at all in my direction. Another one was with her young daughter. I then came up with BS excuses to not go see them such as... You don't go flirt with a woman that is with her kid. I'm pretty sure that this is doable... Maybe we can call that social intelligence but it could also be some confidence shortcomings... IOW, I'm playing it safe. I guess that if I had something simple to say. Like a formula... ie: I just saw you, and I did think that you look adorable (aka sexy) so I just wanted to meet you real quick... I would do it.

That aside, I have been more cocky and naughty with female staff than usual... 2 examples of that that comes to mind was when I got stopped by a lady working in a free samples kiosk. She did ask me to take a picture of her to provide a proof to her boss that she has been there (I guess this is part of the job procedure). I suggested to make a selfie with both of us in the pic. I then asked her to send me the picture. So She has my phone # and I got her... She was a bit old and I have no intention to follow up this but I was stunned that what I did came out of the blue and is certainly something that I can redo easily to keep in touch with attractive women that cross my path. Keeping in touch with women that I am attracted to is possibly my #1 hurdle to get the success that I want. Because otherwise, I can easily create positive reactions in the opposite gender... The other example was I was bantering when claiming a free lotory ticket that I have won and a female cashier working in the following lane did overheard what I was saying and she couldn't resist giggling and stopping her job to turn in my direction and chime in into what I was saying... To me, this is proof of my newly found magnetic power...

Finally, it seems like I have new assumptions about women. For instance, I was working outside in the front of my property and some woman was walking on the other side of the street was looking in my direction. I quickly came to the conclusion that it was because I was her type and was looking at me with lust.

So far so good. I enjoy what the program does...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 06-02-2019

Today,

I'm feeling tensions in my back and stress... maybe it is my subconscious mind that starts resisting the new suggested ideas now that it realize that the programming is effective and powerful...

I'm thinking maybe doing some relaxation to appease it a bit and let it accept what is happening...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 06-03-2019

Today was another very interesting SM3 learning day.

I met a small brunette at the gym that I havent seen for a long time. I always felt that there was some mutual attraction between us but neither of us never dared to make a move.

but I was happy to see her and I did hug her. In fact, I was more touching everyone by placing gently my hand in the back of one of the girl to be able pass behind her. I was tapping my buddies on the shoulder to encourage them.

So back to the small brunette, I had the impression that she did orbitate around me for the whole class.

I had some ah ah moment. I was having eye contact with her and this did appear to have a profound effect on her. She was looking back and smiling at me. She did initiate conversation few times with me... The sensation that I had at some point is that in opposition to my past where most of the time the women's sexual arousal was something simply out of my control. It could happen or it could not. The effect that my eye contact was doing to the small brunette did make me realize that I was controlling her arousal and if I kept looking at her and flirting with her, she would start to eventually become aroused. It is probably the first time that I have so clearly this awareness of that power that I possess.

I was more flirting... I have got paired with the girls at the end of the class for the finisher. The finisher today was a pain. We had to, as a team, gather 150 calories on the assault bike. This thing is a device directly from hell. It takes about 30 seconds to rack up 10 calories and when you are done, you just totally exhausted and you only have 1 minute before your next turn comes.

I was the last to do the last 10 calories. It was the small brunette who was before me and I did told her that if she was able to do the last 10 calories, I would invite her out and pay her a drink. The assault bike experience is so horrible that she did decline my offer and did laugh about it... The point is that I got outside my comfort zone simply for seeding the idea of the pull in her mind. It may look like not much but that is not something that I'm used to do so I'm delighted to see my behavior changing under my eyes effortlessly.

Finally, before leaving, I did notice that there was a lot chalk on the small brunette pants around her ass area... Don't ask me why... but I have been compelled to go at her rub her ass under the pretext of helping her to remove the chalk on her pants... This is kinda ballsy and against #metoo etiquette... Something that I would never have dared doing because of my social programming before.

I just felt compelled to do it, I was feeling as if it was perfectly normal thing to do and I did just did that brush away the chalk powder on her ass and she did like my gesture ;-) and I suspect that again this change is due to SM3 programming...

So far, I love SM3... I'm seeing my behavior changing under my own eyes and I'm becoming bold sexually... It is definitely a different beast than DMSI... With DMSI, I was feeling that women were attracted but I felt like I was remaining the same person. Here with SM3, I am feeling that I am changing and this is exactly what I wanted and expected with the program.

Just 5 days in and I'm super happy of what is happening.

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 06-05-2019

I despise the PUA idea of daygaming which consist of wandering around for the sole purpose to hit on women in public place.

OTOH, I need to get out home and meet people if I want something to happen and it is so easy to stay home given that I work from home. So the compromise that I have found and with which I'm comfortable with considering my beliefs is to find something that I like to do and open women that cross my path during my activity.

So today, I wanted to cycle to a nearby park and meet at least 3 new women. And no, I haven't been able to do that. For my defense, the conditions weren't very good:

- It was a week day
- It was cold and cloudy
- If some people go at the park at lunch time, it was too late to meet them

So basically, the park was empty. I'm pretty sure that I would have succeeded my challenge with a more target-rich environment. I had to kick start some social momentum that I didn't have while outside.

But still on my way, I have seen maybe 5-6 women and I didn't stop to meet them for any reason such as:

- Too young
- Too old
- Not attractive enough
- She is busy and I'll disturb her
- So on

This made me realize something:

I'm very social and relaxed for opening and interacting with women as long as I have a reason for interacting with them. Staff in a store or she is at the same social gathering than me. I'm also very good to use situational openers.

The only reason for which I am not comfortable to open women is when the only reason that I would have to open them is that I want to have sex with them.

At the gym later in the afternoon, I have met the small brunette in my class and another hot girl. The vibe was definitely not the same than yesterday. She was more distant than yesterday (or maybe it was me that wasn't in the same mood). I feel like I am beating too much around the bush and by pulling the trigger more directly to push things forward would be helpful to make things clear. Yes, she wants the same thing that I want or no she don't and I stop flirting with her.