Subliminal Talk
lano1106 SM3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: lano1106 SM3 Journal (/Thread-lano1106-SM3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 12-04-2019

Stage 6, day 29:

Not much to report in the last 9 days. I have been very busy developing something new.

No Sex magnet story to tell... I'm still in the process of figuring out what I got from the program overall... I think that something has changed. The way that I interact with women. The way that I look at them in the eyes. Some core belief has changed inside me. I feel this does something to women that I interact with... idk, maybe it some feeling of sexual entitlement that I project out there and they catch the vibe...

I met my cute neighbor last week. I had the opportunity to talk for a good 5 minutes with her... I did saw her again at the school at an event organized for Christmas... She was there... Before, I did recognized her... I was looking at her saying to myself... hhmmm, she is sexy... I feel like she feels something too...

To sum up, SM appears to have given me more positive impressions when it comes to women... I see signs telling me that they are interested.... The change appears subtle but profound... It will certainly provide some very pleasurable experiences down the road...

I was expecting a 'Hank Moody' curse. Is it be possible? Did that happen to some other users? I guess it is possible... At any point of they day, someone is having sex in the neighborhood.. It is the most normal activity people can do... Of course, it is possible to have a lot of it... OTOH, maybe there is some marketing hype too in the product sales page...

For all I care, I feel that I got profound but subtle behavioral changes... Some people struggle changing some of their behavior traits for years without succeeding.. SM3 did change something in me. therefore, I'll call the experience a success...

As I said, I'll do some DMSI 3.3.2 for 2 weeks... in preparation for the upcoming gym christmas party... After that, I'll move on with BASE...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 12-06-2019

(11-08-2019, 03:13 PM)lano1106 Wrote: Stage 6, day 3:

I am just back from the gym. There is something happening. I ended up alone with 3 girls in the back the gym. I was with my lesbian friend and the 2 cute black girls that I keep mentioning in this journal.

It seems to me that for about a week, I very often end up in situation where I am with a lot of women surrounding me.

I did talk quite a bit with my favorite black girl. There is something going on between us... I feel something when we look at each other during the small silent moments... There is something very arousing in impossible situation... It is pretty much like Romeo and Juliette...

While I was paired with my lesbian friend for the workout... Then out of the blue... She said that she would like to go at a swinging club with a guy... I'm assuming that if she tells me that it is because she thinks it would be fun to go with me. Knowing that her orientation is very far from being ambiguous, as far as I can tell, that would pretty much be the perfect setup for FFM 3some potential.

When the workout was completed, I did say that there should be some party to celebrate the end of the 5 weeks long crossfit competition (the open). One of the girl did reply: Well you should organize it... I deflected this challenge... I'm not that good to setup parties beside, I would end up inviting the 3 girls and myself... and I basically change the topic...

It is the second time since the start of stage 6 that 2 girls are sending me possible low ball opportunities that I fail to recognize and seize. I should have said: Sure... Give me all your phone #s and I'll reach out to do something fun with you...

Not recognizing and seizing perch that interested women are sending on my way has always being a blind spot in my behavior... I see those things after the facts when the girls are gone... idk, if I did mention it before in this journal... but fixing that flaw in my behavior... such as reacting differently and automatically to create situation with women was an unsaid desire when I started SM3... idk if I'm unfair with my evaluation but it seems like this blind spot is still there...

One very noticeable change since I started Stage 6... I'm feeling a burst of energy to a point where I'm feeling like I have become 10 years younger overnight.... It seems that SM3 Stage 3,4,5 did induce an extreme fatigue in me... @Shannon : I'm very curious with your inside knowledge of what is in the program if you have any idea about what is in the stage 3,4,5 that could explain why I felt exhausted all the time during those 3 stages specifically...

Bottomline, the contrast is very striking...

Stage 6, day 31:

Shannon did explain in another journal what feeling tired means:
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-whome-s-DMSI-3-3-2-journal?pid=230747#pid230747

Without being able to know exactly what I was fighting with unless having some insights about the various themes inside stage 3-4-5.

What Shannon is describing is exactly what I have experienced...

Feeling tired and exhausted... might be a symptom of resistance... therefore... that explain why I only got partial results...

Yesterday at the gym, I met my favorite gym girl. We did exchange some delicious eye contact... I know she is into me and she knows I am into her... We just don't act on it because of her LTR... It stays in the fantasy realm but the teasing and tension is still fun to experience...

Something did happen today... I did receive another formal notice from the city because of the municipal zealous inspector and his BS claims...

I'm definitely at a crossroad...

Expensive judicial fight to get a moral victory and to boost my self-esteem...

Or cave-in and do what they ask me even if I know that this is abuse of power and that I'm complying to the law.

I'm very tempted to fight my point... and this is what I would choose if money wasn't an issue...

So, this unexpected event today... puts my initial decision to run DMSI for the next few weeks in jeopardy....

Maybe I should run BASE ASAP... to get my boat in order to be ready to fight...

priority... priority... If it was possible to run both at the same time.. this is what I would do....

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 12-07-2019

Stage 6, day 32:

The last day entry is conventionally for summarizing the experience of the whole program experience... since this is what I have been doing during the second half of stage 6, I don't have much to add on top of what has already been said.

At the gym yesterday, we were a group of 9. 5 women, 4 men. It was a nice session and we had a good time. Nothing special to report about it.

Next, I went to subway with my daughter.. At some point not too long before we were ready to leave. A MILF with her kid came in. I did look at her... Found her attractive... As I was leaving she crossed my path and she did look at me intensively in the eyes with a 'I find you hot and would love to eat you' look. Honestly, I cannot get enough of that type of attention... It felt good...

Now the question is what has caused this nice interaction? Is it SM3 at its peak or DMSI temporal effect starting to work?

I'm still unsure what I'm going to do next for the reasons explained in my last post... But I'm bending over doing a short DMSI session...

1. Maybe something that SM3 did teach me is: My priority isn't women anymore (I feel it never has but it seems that it became even less since SM3). I don't chase them anymore. I don't care at all about the outcome with them. So I don't think that running DMSI for few weeks would make me distracted from important goals.
2. The judicial deadline is few months away so starting BASE with 2-3 weeks difference shouldn't have a big impact on outcome of my financial situation in few months...

I feel that 2019 has been a big year... If I can spoil myself a little bit to reward me for all the hard work, that would be well deserved... Decision isn't hard rock final.. but I think that I'm going to make a short try of DMSI...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 12-07-2019

BTW, I have given the advice to develop other facets of himself to someone who was doing a second run of AM6 who wasn't seeing any progress.

I am doing exactly what I'm advocating... With the SM3 programming, I did change in the last 6 months. Therefore DMSI result now should be different...

It makes sense... The way that you interpret and execute the instructions depends on who you are.. If you change yourself, you will execute differently.

So far, my roadmap has been:

DMSI -> AM6 -> DMSI -> SM3 -> ?

My second DMSI run did felt different from the first one. I expect the the 3rd run will be different as well and I'm curious to find out... maybe I will soon...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 01-04-2020

Here is a short update. During the whole program, I met 2 new casual partners. One of them, I did nicknamed her tinder lunch date because how I met her what we have done first time we met.

I think that last time I met her was mid or late October. She re-invited me the week after and I did decline her invitation.

We didn't talk again since. She was still present in my mind but I was too busy to think offering her to hook up. I was thinking wishing her happy new year and tell her that we were more than due for the next hookup but I didn't... Damn I've become so independent....

So yesterday, she texted me... To wish me happy new year all the sex and success that I wish to get. Next she proceeded to tell me that she won't be available before mid march because she is now seeing a guy but he will be leaving for work then... So I'm stunned about this for 2 reasons:

1. I'm still present in her mind and she did categorize me in the 'guys I have casual fun with' category despite now being in relation.
2. Despite being in a relation. She still look ahead for the next time that she can get her next 'lano' fix (I have been naughty in my reply to build up the anticipation even more...)

So yeah, again... No Hank Moody's curse from SM3 run but something changed that is making me perceived like a sex object by some women. Exactly what I wanted when I decided to use SM3...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - Yous - 01-04-2020

(01-04-2020, 06:45 AM)lano1106 Wrote: Here is a short update. During the whole program, I met 2 new casual partners. One of them, I did nicknamed her tinder lunch date because how I met her what we have done first time we met.

I think that last time I met her was mid or late October. She re-invited me the week after and I did decline her invitation.

We didn't talk again since. She was still present in my mind but I was too busy to think offering her to hook up. I was thinking wishing her happy new year and tell her that we were more than due for the next hookup but I didn't... Damn I've become so independent....

So yesterday, she texted me... To wish me happy new year all the sex and success that I wish to get. Next she proceeded to tell me that she won't be available before mid march because she is now seeing a guy but he will be leaving for work then... So I'm stunned about this for 2 reasons:

1. I'm still present in her mind and she did categorize me in the 'guys I have casual fun with' category despite now being in relation.
2. Despite being in a relation. She still look ahead for the next time that she can get her next 'lano' fix (I have been naughty in my reply to build up the anticipation even more...)

So yeah, again... No Hank Moody's curse from SM3 run but something changed that is making me perceived like a sex object by some women. Exactly what I wanted when I decided to use SM3...

Maybe she is lying and it just an excuse for knowing if do you still want to meet her without the risk of being rejected in the moment...would be good as well in that case anyway.