Subliminal Talk
lano1106 SM3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: lano1106 SM3 Journal (/Thread-lano1106-SM3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 11-06-2019

It was a good first day.

I won't enter in the small details... But yes, on few occasions.. Some women did initiate conversation with me. Including at the gym.

One of them was a complete stranger out of nowhere in a store who started to want to help me.

I have also stumbled into my nurse FB in that store.

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 11-07-2019

Stage 6, day 2:

The day just started but I just wanted to note that for the second night in a row, I did have dreams last night. Stage transitioning appears to have this effect on me.

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 11-07-2019

I'm back from a business lunch with someone that I met last week.

Our waitress was a cute blonde. Certainly doable and fun in my standard. At some point toward the end, she did push us a little bit to pay the bill because she was completing her shift.

Then she went to explain that she works during lunch then again for dinner time. Therefore she has few hours to kill every afternoon as she lives to far and there is too much traffic to return back home...

Maybe this explanation was some sort of perch sent my way to tell me that she was available. So that is the case, then:

1, SM made her attracted to me
2. but it didn't make see the opportunity to suggest her that she could spent some time with me if she wants to...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 11-08-2019

Stage 6, day 3:

I am just back from the gym. There is something happening. I ended up alone with 3 girls in the back the gym. I was with my lesbian friend and the 2 cute black girls that I keep mentioning in this journal.

It seems to me that for about a week, I very often end up in situation where I am with a lot of women surrounding me.

I did talk quite a bit with my favorite black girl. There is something going on between us... I feel something when we look at each other during the small silent moments... There is something very arousing in impossible situation... It is pretty much like Romeo and Juliette...

While I was paired with my lesbian friend for the workout... Then out of the blue... She said that she would like to go at a swinging club with a guy... I'm assuming that if she tells me that it is because she thinks it would be fun to go with me. Knowing that her orientation is very far from being ambiguous, as far as I can tell, that would pretty much be the perfect setup for FFM 3some potential.

When the workout was completed, I did say that there should be some party to celebrate the end of the 5 weeks long crossfit competition (the open). One of the girl did reply: Well you should organize it... I deflected this challenge... I'm not that good to setup parties beside, I would end up inviting the 3 girls and myself... and I basically change the topic...

It is the second time since the start of stage 6 that 2 girls are sending me possible low ball opportunities that I fail to recognize and seize. I should have said: Sure... Give me all your phone #s and I'll reach out to do something fun with you...

Not recognizing and seizing perch that interested women are sending on my way has always being a blind spot in my behavior... I see those things after the facts when the girls are gone... idk, if I did mention it before in this journal... but fixing that flaw in my behavior... such as reacting differently and automatically to create situation with women was an unsaid desire when I started SM3... idk if I'm unfair with my evaluation but it seems like this blind spot is still there...

One very noticeable change since I started Stage 6... I'm feeling a burst of energy to a point where I'm feeling like I have become 10 years younger overnight.... It seems that SM3 Stage 3,4,5 did induce an extreme fatigue in me... @Shannon : I'm very curious with your inside knowledge of what is in the program if you have any idea about what is in the stage 3,4,5 that could explain why I felt exhausted all the time during those 3 stages specifically...

Bottomline, the contrast is very striking...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 11-15-2019

Stage 6, day 10:

Not much to report... but I'm in part responsible for it. I'm overwhelmed in work... I'm not doing much for my social life. OTOH, the weather is real crap. It should be fall in november but instead it feels like we are already in the middle of winter. Since last week, it doesn't stop to snow...

Few random thoughts worth sharing.

1. Since the start of stage 6, I do a LOT of vivid dreams but their content is really really weird and absolutely unrelated to sex or women (at least on the first degree...)

2. I went to the gym on the evening. This is a very unusual move from me. I usually go in the afternoon. What that means is that I saw a totally different crowd. I was happy about that. That was refreshing. In the group, there was a girl. At the end of the class... we both ended up alone together... I did talk about her exercise. It turns out that it is a small exercise that her therapist has given her for her shoulder injury. It turns out that I do suffer of the same thing. This has given me a reason to start contacting her on FB. She wants to give me the name of her therapist... We will see... A new lead has been created.

3. Every morning, I see a woman since September when I go bring the kids at school. Recently, she started to smile at me... since few days... she greets me... I did assume that she was on her way to work possibly by public transportation. This morning, the timing was slightly different. Possibly that we left the house earlier than usual... So we met earlier, on my way back once I did reach the kids school, I could see her in front of me in the distance. This made me realize that she is in fact a neighbor. She lives 4-5 houses away from me. So my assumption looks like it was wrong. She must be having kids at the same school than me...

Actually, it is funny now that I think about it... There is at least 2 mothers at the school that started to greet me when I see them. Idk who they are... but they behave is if we know each other...

4. SM3 programming ends on December 7th and I'm going to start BASE on December 8. I'm looking forward it... I think that I really need it. I'm in a big phase where I do a lot of software programming to automate part of my biz... The problem is I feel like, I just have fallen into a rabbit hole. I took the decision to change 1 part of my latest creation from one technology to another to move it from a proof of concept prototype to something more production grade.

Initially, the reason to do the move was solid. The whole deal made me learn a lot. I have improved my skills, made the software better. It is very fun to do because this is what I like to work on... but the initial reason to do it has disappeared and it is taking much more time than initially planned. I was thinking the migration would take a day... but it seems like it took the whole week full time... In the meantime, I have lost focus on other biz aspects, maybe less sexy but still important... My hope is that BASE will help me making more clever decisions and avoid rabbit holes...

5. Call me childish if you want... but I check the number of reads my thread have and this is giving me some satisfaction... I like knowing that my journal has readers... and it is about to reach a symbolically important milestone. 10,000 reads... thank you for your interest!

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - Determined - 11-15-2019

Haha I just looked and I'm 10,001! It's a nice looking number, congratulations!

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 11-15-2019

here is some more stage 6 observation.

TBH, I haven't tested a lot stage 6 since the stage start. I'm just back from the gym and I have been impressed by the effect that stage 6 is having.

I must have noted that as well for stage 5 but... when you finally go out after a long period of not seeing much people, the contrast makes it much easier to discern the SM3 effects...

First my inner state was calm and confident.

A lot of girls that I like have manifested themselves: Shoulder girl, yoga shy girl, the black girl, the libanese girl. The widespread legs girl (all nicks that only make sense if you did follow my journal for some time).

I wouldn't say that SM3 makes the girls become aggressive sexually with me but I felt that most would be fair game if I was making a move to have them...

Widespread legs girl was very receptive to anything that I was telling her...

Yoga shy girl did talk a lot to me... She did hint about going out for taking a glass of wine. I suppose that dropping hints is the most that she will do because... she is shy...

I'm not going against the 'let them chase you' part of the programming because I'm not feeling like doing it but OTOH... I'm not observing the chasing manifestation yet neither...

So far, stage 6 is very nice (when I interact with women of course because otherwise.. nothing happens...)... it feels well balanced... I like the feeling of my current interactions with women that I find attractive...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 11-19-2019

Stage 6, day 13:

I don't remember last time that I felt like that but this afternoon, there was a lot my favorite girls at the gym and I felt invisible and ignored by them today...

The good news is that it didn't affect me and my positive inner state by one iota.

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 11-19-2019

Stage 6, day 14:

I have noticed a worrisome trend. Last summer when I went to court to defend myself for an alleged infraction concerning my spa installation and this afternoon when I wanted to contest a parking ticket. All the staff in the court was female. The judge, the attorney. I have heard often that justice was biased toward women in marital cases... Well, I start to believe it as I lost my case this afternoon.

and it is not hard to believe when the whole court system is operated by women. Now, you just need to have few female judges and attorneys that are feminist and borderline mysandrist... and you have the perfect situation to make men pay.

I thought that the legal system was that you were innocent until proven guilty. I felt more like I was guilty unless I was able to prove otherwise.

My defense was this: The payment device credit card reader was broken. It couldn't read any of my 2 CC. I went to second payment device. Same problem. I had to search for an ATM. Find a store that could give me change. It took about 10 minutes for me to pay for my parking. In that interval, I got a ticket. I only found out the ticket at the end of the evening.

I contested because I found the situation very unfair. The evidences that I did bring with me were:

1. CC statements showing that my cards were working fine.
2. A 2015 Bank Of Canada study showing that in 2013, the majority of national monetary transactions were electronic (66%). A 10% increase from 2009. Now extrapolate the % in 2019. I guess it is certainly above 80%.
3. I got my parking payment receipt. Paid few minutes after the ticket was emitted.

I did bring this study with me because sure enough, I was expecting the attorney and the judge to try to put the burden on my shoulder. Sure enough, they did ask me if I was sure that I didn't have any change on me that night. No. I go to the bank about 3 times per year. I can totally live fine and make all my purchases without any CASH. Then, they did ask me why I didn't have the wonderful municipal mobile app to make parking payment. No I don't have the app. I wanted to pay with my CC. Is this a crime? Does that make me guilty? Why should I be penalized and pay ticket because I don't have the app installed.

Bottomline, I told the truth, I was prepared. The judge did simply told me that she didn't believe my story. She didn't find it credible. Therefore, I was guilty. Pow. Here is some justice served for me. What the judge told me did insult me. She basically insinuated that I was perjuring myself. That is pretty much insulting.

I'm not happy of the outcome. I still find it unfair that I got the ticket because of a defective payment device but the positive aspect is that I have learned how to better defend myself. The evidence that I didn't think to collect was a video showing that the payment devices were defective.

It feels good to ventilate those disappointing personal experiences... On a brigther side. Lunch tinder date girl did text me... She wants to hook up either tonight or tomorrow evening...

I though that since the last time that she flaked on me... now she was gone for good... I'm very happy to see that she still want some from me (I did let her chase me as instructed by SM3...)

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 11-22-2019

Stage 6, day 16:

At the gym, I did stumble into a very hot girl...

She kept looking at me... I did talk a bit with her... The impression that she did give me was that she was the kind of hottie used to look a guys from above on her usual pedestal... I'm saying this because she kinda projected some sort of snob vibe... Despite that she was kinda trying to ignore me... She kept loitering around in a way that I kept bumping into her at the end of the class...

I did mirror the same attitude. That is. If she is ignoring, so was I... imho, the only positive self-esteem reaction to what she was giving me.

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - Yous - 11-22-2019

(11-22-2019, 01:21 PM)lano1106 Wrote: Stage 6, day 16:

At the gym, I did stumble into a very hot girl...

She kept looking at me... I did talk a bit with her... The impression that she did give me was that she was the kind of hottie used to look a guys from above on her usual pedestal... I'm saying this because she kinda projected some sort of snob vibe... Despite that she was kinda trying to ignore me... She kept loitering around in a way that I kept bumping into her at the end of the class...

I did mirror the same attitude. That is. If she is ignoring, so was I... imho, the only positive self-esteem reaction to what she was giving me.

Hi, sometimes i read your journal, maybe since 1 month or 2. I have curiosity...with how many girls have you been since SM? I dont know if its much to ask for, but if you could do a resume of the benefits of this Sub, and girls that finally end in your bed would useful.

As well i think that its important information to know what is normal or regular for you and making a comparisition with the sub. For example if for you without having girlfriend, the normal thing is to be with 10 girls a year, the comparision with that standard being in the sub.

I am not american or english and always that i write i think that maybe im not explaining myself well, did you understand somenthing? hahaha

Regards,

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 11-23-2019

Here is my "lay count" using various ILM programs:

DMSI first run (July 2017):1
AM6:1
DMSI second run:1
SM3: 2 (during stage 2. One that I still see)

IOW, I have never been a playboy/player/pimp type of guy. I made lifestyle decisions that did put on hold my social life... Otherwise, I'm a friendly easygoing dude. Despite appreciating a lot solitude, I'm very comfortable and good in social settings. Those qualities alone do bring me occasional sex partners... Without wanting or needing a new girl every week or every few days... I felt like just having 2-3 options all the time to share some sexual companionship instead of being alone for long periods of time would be an improvement. TBH, even if the numbers are low... It is an improvement to what it was before... I just feel like it could be even better with a little bit more effort and investment

I must have started to summarize my overall SM3 program impressions somewhere else... but here they are again:

1. I didn't get the result that I was hoping for. I was looking for some sort of Hank Moody "curse". Not focussing on getting women but having them throwing themselves at me. Having things happening "naturally". With only 2 weeks to go, I feel safe to say that it didn't happen that way.
2. My best (and only) streak have been during stage 2. There are many reasons for that. It was summer. I had more free time and I was 100% dedicated in getting results.
3. Since stage 3-4, my business did require all my attention. I think stuff could have happen despite the situation since I'm seeing hot women daily at the gym (I still didn't have a fling with any of the gym hottie which is a fond fantasy of mine...) but I was definitely not actively and consciously engaged in the endeavor. This could have influenced the result.
4. SM3 behavioral changes are less obvious than the one that I got from AM6
5. I feel like I am now able to generate more attraction on women that I find attractive with what I'm getting from SM3 and this is the root of pretty much all the journaling that I'm doing BUT it is NOT strong enough for things to happen all the time... There is an attraction threshold that SM3 didn't help me cross...
6. If 5.5G DMSI (I didn't try the latest 5.75G version) hasn't been able to break some resistance... Possibly the same stuff is in the way for the older SM3 and I have probably not reach the full possible potential of the program.
7. I could probably benefit from a second run but I already invested almost a year with AM6/SM3... It is time to move on as I have other goals in life than getting more sexual variety. I will definitely be interested in a second run if/when ILM release a 6G program revision. All that for the sake of time usage optimization... 1 year is a LOT of time... If I can get 10x more powerful obvious result in the same amount of time. I'll wait for that...

Finally, I'm not sure that friendship with women is something that I'm interested in... but depending what programs are on my plate at the time and what the ILM new 6G programs release timeline will be... I could give a try to WM 6G just for the sake of curiosity, expanding my horizons just in case I would discover something that I didn't expect to like... Otherwise, WM program isn't on the top of my todo list...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - Yous - 11-23-2019

Thanks!

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 11-25-2019

stage 6, day 20:

4 girls that I like were at the gym this afternoon... My sexy black princess did ask me if I was planning to come on the 23rd... TBH, I wasn't sure exactly what she was talking about. This is the gym Christmas party...

TBH even parties for crossfiters are exhausting. They have games such as running a mile and each 1/4 mile, you drink a beer... There is not a single moment where you just party. You are always running or doing some other exhausting shit all the time. The last 2 years, I did refrain from going to these parties for that exact reason.... but I might be going this year... I think I will...

In fact, if I'm not hooking up with the sexy gym black princess before the end of SM3 program... I might extend my sexual/attraction training with DMSI 3.3.2 to increase the likelihood that something happens with her or another hottie at the gym party... It seems like the party could be the ultimate situation for something happening. It seems like going to this party... hooking up with a gym hottie to fullfill a long time fantasy of mine.. would nicely wrap up a year of sub programming culminating with SM3 ending before moving to a more success oriented program with BASE...

Yeah... pursuing sexual attraction skills increase with a small additional 3-4 weeks of DMSI feels very tempting...