Subliminal Talk
lano1106 SM3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: lano1106 SM3 Journal (/Thread-lano1106-SM3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - DssMaster - 10-11-2019

I believe you would benefit a whole lot by learning about the subtle body language giveaways that the opposite sex project our way when they find us attractive, and want us to approach/open them up in conversation. PM me if you would like to get that info.

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 10-14-2019

nah thank you DssMaster for the offer but I don't think that I need it.

Why do you believe that? I guess that it is because you have seen obvious IOIs to you in my last journal entry.

I tell you something. If I decide to put those exact details in a journal entry, it is because I notice them very well too.

Your comment has the merit to make me think back the whole anecdote. The issue is not really what I see or not and to a certain extent, I don't think that IOIs really matter much.

It is a perfect example of a situation where I doubt, I don't go for what I want (or I don't want it bad enough), I may be concerned (if I am, it is not 100% conscious) of what her or others would think if I was pulling the trigger right there and then. Find excuses for not doing it through inner dialog.

Trying to figure out what she is thinking in her head to find out if it is "safe" or not to make a move is the opposite of what an alpha does. This is fear driven behavior. The alpha DGAF what others think and go for what he wants and let others decide how they react to the alpha desires.

I also have a love/hate relation with one of the program goals that says to let the women chase you. It is one thing to tease naughty a woman as if you were playing with a cat and a string to entice her enough to start chasing you but it is a totally different beast if you censure yourself from making a move and then justify the lack of action by telling yourself that she is the one who should chase you.

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 10-14-2019

Stage 5, day 10:

I was at Best Buy shopping for some networking hardware. I was in the Ethernet cable alley. I was trying to figure if a 4 feet long Cat 6 cable would be long enough or if a 14ft long cable would be too long... There was nothing in between like 6-8 ft long cable...

Then a cute blonde MILF with a nice jean butt started to check the networking accessories with a lot of interest to the gear right beside me. I did find that a bit unusual. She really did not look like the typical person shopping for that type of things. I felt some sexual tension between us. I'm pretty sure that her real interest wasn't the networking gear... I did like the thought that she faked her interest in geek gears just to hang around me.

At the cashier... I got an A+ quality service from the cute female cashier... She did spent a lot of time providing valuable advice about my purchase... She did share personal info about herself about a trip she did at NYC... I must have spent a good 5 minutes with her. It was so long that people behind simply did change lane...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 10-15-2019

Stage 5, day 11:

Tinder nurse that I haven't seen for a good month or so did reappear and invited me at her place this morning. Last time we chatted, she said that she wanted to stop seeing me because she started to see someone seriously. I can only assume that this serious relation didn't work and wants some casual fun...

Anyway, I was way too busy and I had to decline her offer. I told her to keep this thought in her mind because I definitely want to do it when things cool down a bit on my side...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 10-17-2019

Stage 5, day 13:

Today, I felt like superman. My penis enlargement book have become the most popular book in its category. I must have sold about 500 copies in the last 10 days.

I kid you not, if Shannon had an affiliate program, I would offer his PE subliminal program to all my new clients.

You know today, I have started to think the post SM3 life. What program I would do next. It should be BASE. and this has led me to start doing an evaluation of my SM3 experience which is getting close to the end.

Considering that I didn't have sex with a new woman since Stage 2 and the latter SM3 stages is for polishing the learning from previous stages. I was wondering what I am currently polishing since I don't have put in practice much during stage 3 and above. I was wondering if despite this lack of practice, something that I am learning in my latter stages would remain permanent in me and be accessible when I will need it.

I honestly start to tell myself that having a lot of sex may not be a priority for me after all. I'm currently getting a lot of satisfaction in building my business.

that was the type of thoughts that I was having before arriving to the gym. There was 3 girls and I was the only man. Because I didn't go to the gym for a full week (7 days), the stage 5 programming that I had isolated for the last week made the contrast feel bigger than if I went to the gym everyday like I usually do.

For the first time since I have started SM3, I felt like a sex magnet for real. One of the girl had a t-shirt and she did remove it and under it, she had a sport bra. I had her sexy body in my face for pretty much the whole class.

The other girl was the sexy asian girl. I did mention her in this journal:
#62 https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-lano1106-SM3-Journal?pid=222678#pid222678

and in my DMSI one. Small anecdote from 2 years ago:
#56 https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-lano-adventures-with-DMSI?pid=197459#pid197459

I am not seeing her often. She did give me strong IOIs in the past but I didn't bite on the cue right away. And after that, the next times I was seeing her, she did return to being distant and cold with me.

Today, she was undeniably chasing me. During the work-out, she came talk with me a little bit to tell me how she find me strong.

Later we did exchange some eye contact and few smiles. At the end of the class, this is where she demonstrated her interest big time. She did ask me a lot of questions:

If I had kids. She told me that she was thinking about having some soon.
What I do for a living.
How long I have been doing crossfit
What class I usually come.
She did ask how old I thought she was. I gave her 5 years younger than her actual age and this did flatter her.

I was happy to receive all that attention and at the corner of my field of vision, I could see the shy yoga girl that was in the following class looking in our direction. I guess that witnessing me receiving female attention from a cute sexy girl increase my SMV in her eyes....

When she left, she told me that I should come at the 6 or 7PM class so that we would meet more often. I smirked and I replied that my class was at 4PM like today and that if she wanted to see me, she had to come at 4PM class... She did giggle and left...

Bottomline, I have her FB info, I'm going to invite her going out to share a drink or 2... that would be much more exciting than working out at the same time...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 10-23-2019

Stage 5, day 18:

Yesterday, at the gym, I saw the cute black girl. She was happy to see me. She had a lot of things to tell me. For the warm up, she wanted to team up with me. I had to reject her because I wanted to team with my good buddy. Beside, I need to keep some distance with her because she always to come to the gym with her bf. I wouldn't want to do something inappropriate. but I think bf notice that his gf likes me a lot. He use to chat with me. not so much anymore. He cannot complain because nothing is inappropriate but he isn't a fool and he must notice too that his gf appears to like me a lot and he probably doesn't like the situation much.

Actually, now that I think about it, it is weird. She did setup herself right beside me during the workout while her bf was at the complete opposite side of the gym.

Today, again at the gym, I bumped into a cute young blonde girl that I hadn't seen for a while. I did tease her a little bit and this made her talk and talk and talk with me. I could barely place a single word because she was talking so much. The feeling that I had during this time was that I was in a qualifying position and she was trying to prove herself to me. She was staying around me and seems to be happy to hang with me. She always has been friendly with me but that was a notch above friendly. The class before, there was the asian chick that I did talk about about in last post. She did smile at me and she saw me with the blonde girl. I did started to message her on FB. I didn't invite her to do anything yet but I just wanted to open a communication channel so that she could initiate something if she wanted to.

I have the impression that the coach is a little bit distant with me than usual. I wonder if perhaps I am starting to trigger some animosity among other males because they start noticing all the female attention that I start getting.

Anyway, as the group gather around the coach to hear the class instruction, I realize that the 3 girls of the class are all around me.

Then as we start the warmup part of the workout, I caught a lebanese girl from the previous class looking at me as I workout.

The funny thing is that after the warmup, the blonde girl that was a bit far away from me... Came back right in front of me for listening the next set of instructions and as she was 1 feet away in front of me, she started to readjust her bra. If she didn't do that to subtly make me notice her nice physical assets, idk what else she has done...

So, I guess that what I'm trying to say is that despite not having a lot of sexual invitations, I start get a lot of attention. This is becoming undeniable that SM3 is doing something to me.

I have to agree with other SM3 users. Idk what but the difference between stage 4 and 5 is huge. I'm starting suddenly to notice a lot of things that weren't happening (or I wasn't seeing) during the first 4 stages.

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 10-25-2019

Stage 5, day 21:

I didn't go to the gym yesterday. I have a minor shoulder injury currently healing and yesterday work out was very shoulder intensive. I'll probably skip today too for the same reason.

2 days go (day 19) when I went to the gym. I have been disappointed with the magnet effect. I didn't get obvious attraction signals from my favorite gym girls.

Maybe the secret if you arrive with too much expectations, it kinda kill the magnetic aura. I was expecting a lot after day 18 some sort of repeat experience...

Yesterday evening, I participated to an entrepreneur networking event. There were few women. The main point of my presence there was to build new business connections so I didn't bother to come over them to introduce myself nor did I pay much attention to them. At some point, 2 cute young women came right behind me. They were so much in my bubble that I could very well smell her nice perfume and her hair was tickling my arm and this was distracting me away from the conversation that I was having with a guy. I didn't interrupt my discussion to talk to the girls behind me but I know they were cute because the guy who I was talking to, I could tell that he was distracted too by the cute women that was in his sight behind me.

Maybe 3 different women came my way to greet me. Nothing deep did happen with my interactions with them (except the last one where I think that I did something seductive with my eyes as she said hi to me). The only cool thing is that ALL of them did the first step to meet me. With one of them, interaction was doing well and I started innocent touching on her forearm to capture her attention or to put emphasis on some strong aspect of a story I was telling.

However, I noticed we were subtly moving. She was moving away from me. That was very subtle because she has positive smiling facial expression, was engaged in what I was sharing. As soon as I did notice this detail, I did dial down my enthusiasm. I guess this is what what we call calibration... Something funny about the backing off girl. It is that I did notice her maybe 20 minutes earlier and I remember saying to myself.. hmm she is sexy... Then I did forget about it... and she came over to meet me... That was cool... it must be a SM effect...

While I was there, I felt myself more masculine and alpha than most men present despite being a small fish in terms of status. Quite few people there were multi-millionaires.

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 10-27-2019

Stage 5, day 22:

Friday, my appointment with my osteo therapist went well. We really appreciate each other company.

During the treatment we have been talking pretty much the whole time. One memorable moment was when I was laying on my back on the table. She was massaging my shoulder so she was very close, I was looking in her eyes. I was talking about innocent stuff but at the same time, I was having lustful thoughts such as taking her from behind while pulling her hair from her pony tail. Not so long after that, the convo became sexualized. We did talk about vibrators and she did share that she was loving wearing a unicorn t-shirt until she has learned what unicorn was meaning in the swinging community.

When leaving, I thought that it could my last appointment with her but there will be another one in December but anyway, I did open an opportunity for her to meet me during one of those entrepreneur networking events which I think she would appreciate going to.

Yesterday, I went out doing my regular week-end errands. I got excellent, above normal, service from every female members of the staff that I did interact with.

One very memorable encounter was when I was at the Walmart. I needed help to find the item I was coming for. I spotted a clerk in front of me. I couldn't see what she was looking like because she was facing the opposite direction. When I did arrive to her and start talking with her, she did turn in my direction and I have been pleasantly surprised to find out that she was really beautiful...

idk, but I felt that she was feeling the same toward me. I got this impression from her facial expression. What she was doing with her eyes while looking at me, with her lips... She had difficulty finding her words to reply me and was smiling a lot. All that was telling me that she was into me perhaps even starting be aroused by being in my presence... I didn't pull the trigger on her... Some inner dialog garbage came in the way. Things such as: She is too young... A Walmart clerk isn't good enough for me...

but honestly, this is rationally stupid... She must be a college student and none of that would matter for a short casual relation... Maybe if I was going out more often and finding myself in these situations more often, I would start being bolder and flirtier with the women I meet...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 10-30-2019

Stage 5, day 26:

Not much to report. I'm feel tired and I need a lot of sleep. Apparently a program side-effect but my doctor called me to tell me that my blood test results are in. I want to be sure that my condition is just some subliminal side-effect rather than some underneath serious health issue...

Yesterday, when I went to the school to get my daughters back home. I met the father of the friend of my youngest daughter. The guy did strike as very beta to me. He was emanating some feminine energy. He was talking softly, was nice and kind. Smiling a lot for no reason.... Yurk... I felt some sort repulsion in my guts....

Did I ever project that type of energy in my past?? It was clear in my mind that his wife wouldn't have any other choice to feel attraction toward me in my presence (which I met last summer (I was in stage 2 or 3) when we were grabbing our kids. I had the feeling that she liked me. She even did gave me her phone # so that we can organize activities for our kids...)

I'm starting make some sort stage 5 summary in my head. I got few exciting moments here and there but nothing crazy to report. oh beside my Tinder lunch date girl that I met in July has made a reappearance. I'm going to spend some good time her this week-end I think.

Bottomline, I cannot blame the program for the lack of results. If I'm focused on my business and I spend much of my time at home to build it, you could have the best manifestation modules, there is not much it can do for me.

It becomes clearer to me that the next program that I'm going to run is BASE. I'm going to complete SM3 stage 6 because the program instructions tells to do so but beyond that, it doesn't make sense to continue with DMSI as not much can happen if my head isn't in the right space. A much better idea will be to first, improve my business and financial condition. Once BASE completed, this bring us in May 2020. If financial situation is better than now. I might have different preoccupation and running DMSI with that mindset, this might be more fertile.... (and who knows maybe DMSI 3.3.3 will be released by then....)

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 10-30-2019

Stage 5, day 26 PM update:

I went to the gym. I had a class with 2 girls. We were only 3. One of the girl was very caring with me. Giving encouragement. Laughing at my jokes. Commenting on what I was saying. At the end of the class. She was sit on the floor, talking to me with her legs wide open in front of me...

idk if I am a pervert or something but this was arousing me...

I guess that is the type of thing a woman will do to seduce... If that was the intent... it was working... I have never thought about hooking up with this girl... but I started to consider the possibility during this afternoon class...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 11-01-2019

Stage 5, day 28:

I got a bad and good news. The good one is that blood test results are in and everything looks good. My T level got tested, I had test for cholesterol, thyroid, diabetes. Everything is normal.

The bad is I don't know why I'm feeling tired quite fast at the end of the day. After dinner, it is quite game over in terms of productivity...

Needing more sleep is apparently a sub program side-effect but I suspect that I need to tweak something else as it is probably not the only reason for my energy condition.

Maybe exploring some supplementation. I have started to read about iodine supplement... I got a promo email offering to analyze a hair sample to detect some heavy metal intoxication that is common according to them. That could be an explanation for my lack of energy.

Yesterday I had sex after some sort of 2 weeks long dry spell. This is not 100% accurate. I had 2 other encounters during those 2 weeks but I didn't reach climax in those 2 experiences. Yesterday I did. It is amazing and easily forgettable that using your sexual function is critical for its maintenance as I woke up this morning with my first morning wood for about the same amount of time than what my dry spell lasted.

On top of that, I even made an erotic dream this night. I had sex with a new blonde girl with blue eyes and a very hot body in my dream but the funny or not so funny thing about the dream was that there was much more focus on the girl desire for commitment (she did even introduce me to her young son) to the actual sexual act itself... It was like few minutes of fun in exchange of a 1 hour long drama... It was fun experience as long as I put aside the drama part.

My Tinder lunch date girl did prepare me for a possible flake tonight as I was texting her to build up her anticipation toward our meeting. She told me that she started to have a sore throat and if it deteriorates more, she might have to cancel. I don't know but I suspect that many others guys and even my previous self wouldn't have appreciated. Honestly, I don't care one way or the other. Idk if it is AM or SM that makes me reacting that way but this is definitely the right way to react. She must feel it too and appreciate the contrast between how I react and others are doing it.

My web designer did frustrate me this morning. Since it is the first day of the month, I did receive his invoice. Around mid October, I mandated him with 3 small tasks. About 2 weeks later, he announce me that he was leaving for vacation and he would complete the 2 remaining tasks because I told him that they weren't urgent to complete.

I did explain him that I wasn't happy about this outcome. Yes they weren't urgent but I didn't expect to have to wait a month to have them delivered since I estimate that they should only take few hours to complete. I think that knowing that he was leaving for vacation 2 weeks after the task assignment, he would be able to organize his time to deliver before he leaves. Anyway, I told him to let me know when he is back from his vacation so that we can finish those tasks and I'm learning about his return with an invoice...

If he wasn't great at his craft, I wouldn't tolerate that behavior...

On a more positive note... I am starting final stage 6 on Tuesday night when I go to bed... Yay!

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 11-02-2019

Stage 5, day 29:

If anything, running SM3 program is showing me that sex isn't a high priority to me.

This week-end, I am totally by myself. That would be the perfect opportunity to go out and have fun but right now... I'm in the middle of an intensely passionate software programming project and I just love the 100% uninterrupted focus that I can give to the project. Last time that I got such focus was probably when I was working day and night on such projects when I was at the university.

I'll see what I'm going to do tonight. If I were reasonable, I would leave the computer a bit and go take some fresh air outside and meet new people. I'll see what happens.

Finally, the tinder lunch date girl that I was supposed to meet yesterday finally flaked. Too sick... After she announced me that she would cancel... She texted something an hour later saying that despite her illness she really wanted to see me... I guess maybe she was handing me a perch for me to say... Let's do it. I don't care if I get your cold... but this isn't what I said... I wonder if I did reply at all... I told you about what preoccupy my mind right now...

The only break that I took was to go to the crossfit gym. It wasn't the 4PM class. Since I had zero constraint, I went to the 7PM one.

Incredible men/women ratio. It was 4 women for 1 man. I was alone with 4 girls. Actually, I would say pretty much all women in the class were friendly/attracted to me. One of them had something sexual in the way she was looking at me... I had flashback on some one on one discussion that I had with her and that did arouse me realizing she was looking at me as if she wanted some from me... there was something slightly uncomfortable in the way she was looking at me... I guess that is a good sign of sexual tension...

Another one is the gf of one of the coach. She is so hot that at some point I used to be intimidated by her beauty. Yesterday, I wasn't. I couldn't say that she did give me IOI or at least I didn't see any but I suspect that she did give some because my coach did pair me with her to judge her during her workout. His bf came out of nowhere and said that he would be doing the judging. As if, he was jealous or insecure about me judging her gf workout...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 11-03-2019

Stage 5, day 30:

Just a quick note to say that since I have started my software project Thursday, I am retrieving and feeling a level of energy that I haven't felt for a very long time.

Maybe my energy problem was simply that I had to find new challenges that turns me on...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 11-06-2019

Stage 6, day 1:

I started the new stage as I went to bed last night. First thing that I know this morning, it is that I made an erotic dream. This one was fun. A lot attention was on the emotional bond between me and the girl around the sexual relation. Much more than I am usually aware of.

Now, despite having still a full stage ahead of me, I cannot help starting to wrap up my opinion on the SM3 experience. When the description of the final stage is a varnish and polishing stage... I am not expecting any drastic changes anymore...

My ride has been somewhat very smooth. Some people have written that they had to stop midway because of the way the program was making them feel. I had no such bad experience...

My hope for the program didn't materialize. On one hand, except at the beginning of the program, I was consciously working on creating opportunities. I got a good stretch of success during stage 2. As soon as summer ended, my focus shifted to more professional preoccupations.

As an example of that focus change, I was supposed to go at a social event yesterday evening but I had to cancel because I did work like a mad scientist for the last 48h with at most 2 or 3 hours of sleep. I was worried to fall asleep just while driving to the event and even if I did reach it safely in that state, I wouldn't have enjoy it much...

OTOH, I was hoping for some sort of Hank Moody curse. Having a bunch of women falling for me despite me not wanting it. I think that I see enough women at my gym for that happening but it didn't.

Now, is my way of thinking and behaving changed? Because ultimately, this is what I want to see changed and why I choose SM3 over more DMSI.

Hard to say. Maybe yes, maybe no. What I can say is if there is changes, they are much more subtle and hard to notice than they were for AM6. I think there is a module called the 'naturalizer' in the program which allows change to occur while they feel like normal. Maybe this is why I don't see the changes.

I'm still amazed by my new way of reacting that I got from AM6 even 6 months later.

Finally, I was reserving this thought for my final conclusion when I would end the program for real but I already know the answer so I'm going to throw it right now.

Would I consider a second run? Considering the huge time investment and the result that I got so far I would say. I would first do some DMSI programming in hope to maybe clean out some possible issue stopping the results from blooming and I would only do a second run if and when the program is updated out of time usage optimization concern. It is difficult to imagine that a second run of the same thing would give much different result than the first time.

I obviously didn't assimilate all the programming the program contains... that being said I really hope to revisit the program in 6G at some point. Knowing that this won't happen for some time... This is giving me plenty of time to improve my business attitude and skills so that perhaps when the time is right, I'm going to be at a very different starting point. Therefore, simply out of that fact, results will have no choice to be different....

ok now that all that as being said. Time to see what stage 6 has in store... And I'm looking forward 2020 which will start with BASE...