Subliminal Talk
4Kingdoms - USLM v4 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 4Kingdoms - USLM v4 (/Thread-4Kingdoms-USLM-v4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: 4Kingdoms - USLM v4 - 4Kingdoms - 04-11-2019

USLM v4 - Started April 9... will stop in 3 months on July 9, 2019.

Just got home from work. I walked into a power outage. The transformer blew and the electric company was installing a new transformer. Lights came on in the factory 30 minutes after I clocked in.

The owner and senior managers were there and left as soon as power was restored. My team worked as a team and all the machines were up in running in 10 minutes. An hour later after making adjustments to the equipment to make sure they were running smoothly, all was like the night before. Calm and quiet.

This is Day 3 and I'm running my 3 loops as instructed. Will take a 7-day pause from USLM v4 as instructed and begin listening on April 19, 2019.

RE: 4Kingdoms - USLM v4 - Zane - 04-11-2019

(04-10-2019, 04:38 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 01:48 PM)THolt Wrote: Have you noticed any LM moments related your goals thus far?

I've reached a point in my subliminal experience to just go with the flow and not overanalyze every situation that may or not be goal related to the subliminal title I'm listening to.

My routine: Work nights, go home, turn on nano iPod, insert earbuds, hit play. When the 3 loops are over, it's time to go to bed.

My night back to work on Day 1, I noticed I was very happy. Just like any job out there, you have some good nights and some bad nights. Last night was exceptionally good. Even though it was a normal worknight, it felt like a weekend or a holiday. Very quiet... for a factory.

I am on a similar path. Hope to be there someday.

RE: 4Kingdoms - USLM v4 - 4Kingdoms - 04-11-2019

(04-10-2019, 01:48 PM)THolt Wrote: Have you noticed any LM moments related your goals thus far?

Let go of control, let go of expectations, and comparisons.
If you ask these questions…
How do I control...?
How do I fix...?
How do I make…?
Just remember this Native American Indian story...

When you get into the river, when you fight the current, the harder you try to swim, you sink.

When you relax, when you let go, when you go with the flow, the current will take you exactly where you are meant to be.

RE: 4Kingdoms - USLM v4 - 4Kingdoms - 04-12-2019

1st day of 7-day break and I had to put my nano iPod in a box with the date I need to start my 2nd cycle.
No sooner did I put it away... I see this post by Babans https://subliminal-talk.com/showthread.php?tid=10204&pid=219409#pid219409 Instructions on how to convert FLAC to ALAC so it can be played on Apple products. IT WORKED!!

I know FLAC is superior but I love my nano iPod and that was the only flaw, it doesn't play FLAC. It seems USLM v4 is already at work!! From this point forward I will be able to listen to FLAC/ALAC on my nano iPod when I start my 2nd cycle!!

RE: 4Kingdoms - USLM v4 - THolt - 04-12-2019

(04-12-2019, 08:28 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: 1st day of 7-day break and I had to put my nano iPod in a box with the date I need to start my 2nd cycle.
No sooner did I put it away... I see this post by Babans https://subliminal-talk.com/showthread.php?tid=10204&pid=219409#pid219409 Instructions on how to convert FLAC to ALAC so it can be played on Apple products. IT WORKED!!

I know FLAC is superior but I love my nano iPod and that was the only flaw, it doesn't play FLAC.  It seems USLM v4 is already at work!!  From this point forward I will be able to listen to FLAC/ALAC on my nano iPod when I start my 2nd cycle!!

Hmm I have never used FLAC before. How is it better than MP3? I run my subs only my iPhone.

RE: 4Kingdoms - USLM v4 - terry44 - 04-12-2019

(04-12-2019, 09:18 AM)THolt Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 08:28 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: 1st day of 7-day break and I had to put my nano iPod in a box with the date I need to start my 2nd cycle.

I know FLAC is superior but I love my nano iPod and that was the only flaw, it doesn't play FLAC.  It seems USLM v4 is already at work!!  From this point forward I will be able to listen to FLAC/ALAC on my nano iPod when I start my 2nd cycle!!

Hmm I have never used FLAC before. How is it better than MP3? I run my subs only my iPhone.

It's lossless, whereas the compression in MP3 loses information.

RE: 4Kingdoms - USLM v4 - RTBoss - 04-12-2019

(04-12-2019, 09:31 AM)terry44 Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 09:18 AM)THolt Wrote:

It's lossless, whereas the compression in MP3 loses information.

This. 

Shannon has mentioned that FLAC may be 3% more effective than MP3.  In other words, not much, so don't sweat it if you use the MP3 file.

It has been expressly stated, however, never to convert any of the original files from FLAC to ALAC.  Shannon said he can't guarantee the file integrity, and that subliminal information may be lost in the conversion.

RE: 4Kingdoms - USLM v4 - Shannon - 04-12-2019

NEVER EVER convert, adjust, transcode or re-compress my subs! ESPECIALLY if you're using anything Apple to do it! Apple is famous for assuming you are a moron, and trying to think for you, assuming things about what you want in the background, and screwing shit up royally without you having any way to know it when it comes to subliminals. Once you do anything to my subs you no longer know if the subliminal audio is degraded, altered or worse, destroyed.

DO NOT convert to ALAC. Instead, get a player that can play FLAC. And better yet, tell Apple to play nice with common standards, too. Or to go fuck themselves - but that's just my preference. Wink

RE: 4Kingdoms - USLM v4 - 4Kingdoms - 04-12-2019

(04-12-2019, 12:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: NEVER EVER convert, adjust, transcode or re-compress my subs! ESPECIALLY if you're using anything Apple to do it! Apple is famous for assuming you are a moron, and trying to think for you, assuming things about what you want in the background, and screwing shit up royally without you having any way to know it when it comes to subliminals. Once you do anything to my subs you no longer know if the subliminal audio is degraded, altered or worse, destroyed.

DO NOT convert to ALAC. Instead, get a player that can play FLAC. And better yet, tell Apple to play nice with common standards, too. Or to go*****themselves - but that's just my preference. Wink

Ok, I guess I'll reload the mp3 files when I get back home from work in the morning.
Eventually, I'll find a FLAC player I'm comfortable with using and then I'll make the switch.

Good thing I'm on my 7-day break from USLM v4!!

RE: 4Kingdoms - USLM v4 - Benjamin - 04-12-2019

(04-12-2019, 12:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: NEVER EVER convert, adjust, transcode or re-compress my subs! ESPECIALLY if you're using anything Apple to do it!  Apple is famous for assuming you are a moron, and trying to think for you, assuming things about what you want in the background, and screwing shit up royally without you having any way to know it when it comes to subliminals.  Once you do anything to my subs you no longer know if the subliminal audio is degraded, altered or worse, destroyed.  

DO NOT convert to ALAC.  Instead, get a player that can play FLAC.  And better yet, tell Apple to play nice with common standards, too.  Or to go*****themselves - but that's just my preference.  Wink

Hahaha I agree about apple products, it's not all bad though.. I remember posting something like this ages ago, but it does have one useful feature.

[Image: l-37550-an-apple-a-day-keeps-the-doctor-away.jpghttp:]

RE: 4Kingdoms - USLM v4 - Shannon - 04-13-2019

(04-12-2019, 01:56 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 12:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: NEVER EVER convert, adjust, transcode or re-compress my subs! ESPECIALLY if you're using anything Apple to do it!  Apple is famous for assuming you are a moron, and trying to think for you, assuming things about what you want in the background, and screwing shit up royally without you having any way to know it when it comes to subliminals.  Once you do anything to my subs you no longer know if the subliminal audio is degraded, altered or worse, destroyed.  

DO NOT convert to ALAC.  Instead, get a player that can play FLAC.  And better yet, tell Apple to play nice with common standards, too.  Or to go*****themselves - but that's just my preference.  Wink

Ok, I guess I'll reload the mp3 files when I get back home from work in the morning.
Eventually, I'll find a FLAC player I'm comfortable with using and then I'll make the switch.

Good thing I'm on my 7-day break from USLM v4!!

You can download a software player and play FLAC on iPhones.  That's mainly what I was talking about.  Although if you want that extra that FLAC gives you on some sort of hard wired player, like an iPod, you will have to buy a physical FLAC player.

RE: 4Kingdoms - USLM v4 - THolt - 04-17-2019

@4Kingdoms

Have you noticed any coincidences or LM moments on your week off? I am thinking about running USLM4 after E3 but I don't know if Shannon will upgrade to USLM5 in this time frame or will USLM4 be the last until 6G?

RE: 4Kingdoms - USLM v4 - 4Kingdoms - 04-17-2019

(04-17-2019, 10:08 AM)THolt Wrote: @4Kingdoms

Have you noticed any coincidences or LM moments on your week off? I am thinking about running USLM4 after E3 but I don't know if Shannon will upgrade to USLM5 in this time frame or will USLM4 be the last until 6G?

https://subliminal-talk.com/showthread.php?tid=10196&pid=219644#pid219644
(04-16-2019, 07:10 AM)THolt Wrote: Have you noticed any other external things or coincidences related to your goals. 
(04-16-2019, 08:12 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Things are just generally "going my way."  I've had a friend pay for dinner, and friends are actually in contact w/ me more than usual.  I had a bought of depression last Sunday, and just when I was about to nap to "run away" from the feeling, my friend asked me to go a movie that really lifted my spirits.

I was missing a few different things over the last week, and as I thought about them, I was easily "led" to find them.

I'm hitting a lot of green lights, or taking different routes and saving time driving (ie. I avoided an intersection on a route I normally take that had a light out - which would have cost me an extra 10-15 minutes).

These things happening are saving me irritation and frustration.

Today, I also noticed I'm laughing a lot more, and even caught myself whistling.  All signposts I'm making headway on my goals.

I'm having similar experiences that RTBoss is having. What he wrote is exactly how I would describe what I'm going through. In my opinion, shared experiences would indicate that we are executing the instructions.

On Friday, April 19th, I start my 2nd Cycle. Hybrid Trickling Stream mp3

Edit to add: The only thing different from me and RTBoss... I didn't experience depression.

RE: 4Kingdoms - USLM v4 - THolt - 04-17-2019

(04-17-2019, 10:22 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 10:08 AM)THolt Wrote: @4Kingdoms  

https://subliminal-talk.com/showthread.php?tid=10196&pid=219644#pid219644
(04-16-2019, 07:10 AM)THolt Wrote: Have you noticed any other external things or coincidences related to your goals. 
(04-16-2019, 08:12 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Things are just generally "going my way."  I've had a friend pay for dinner, and friends are actually in contact w/ me more than usual.  I had a bought of depression last Sunday, and just when I was about to nap to "run away" from the feeling, my friend asked me to go a movie that really lifted my spirits.

I was missing a few different things over the last week, and as I thought about them, I was easily "led" to find them.

I'm hitting a lot of green lights, or taking different routes and saving time driving (ie. I avoided an intersection on a route I normally take that had a light out - which would have cost me an extra 10-15 minutes).

These things happening are saving me irritation and frustration.

Today, I also noticed I'm laughing a lot more, and even caught myself whistling.  All signposts I'm making headway on my goals.

I'm having similar experiences that RTBoss is having. What he wrote is exactly how I would describe what I'm going through.  In my opinion, shared experiences would indicate that we are executing the instructions.

On Friday, April 19th, I start my 2nd Cycle. Hybrid Trickling Stream mp3

Edit to add: The only thing different from me and RTBoss... I didn't experience depression.

@4Kingdoms Thanks for your response. 

USLM4 looks like a cool program but I dont see a lot of people journaling about it yet other than you, RT Boss, and some others.