Subliminal Talk
My USLM 3 adventure - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My USLM 3 adventure (/Thread-My-USLM-3-adventure)

My USLM 3 adventure - Morgul - 04-02-2019

Hi everyone.

First of all, I'll let you know that I'm not a valid test user, because from my work, I'm required to use other mind programming tools and techniques, daily. Anyway, I certainly won't request any refund of this program, because I have no doubt it's amazing. In fact, I believe it was TID from this program what guided me to buy it.

I already have been working a lot for my success on the last few years, by the way. Including running BASE 2 four times in a row with no delay in between. I faced and resolved a lot of inner issues and blockages I had for being successful. I struggled a lot, but I could overcome a lot also.

I've been listening to the five loops while in bed, in ultrasonic format, at sleep time. This is the summary of my observations so far:

DAY 1:
Huge insomnia... unable to fall asleep with it Confused This happened to me a few times also when starting MLS, the first time I used the program, and on the second one I used it after long time without using it. I got surprisingly VERY HOT, and that made it harder to fall asleep. It's like this audio also causes my aura to fire? I didn't expect that from USLM. That night I ended up sleeping like two hours and a half in total, then needing to sleep more in the morning to compensate for that.

During the day, I noticed an improvement in what I believed I could succeed with. Many things I wanted to improve at for ages, felt much more achievable now. Also I saw a change in the way I saw recent things, which I would see as possibly not good then, or empty and meaningless at the most... I was seeing them as good for success, seeing a possibility I certainly hadn't considered before, the outcome of which will be very good (sexually related, this is the NSFW forum section, so I'll say it's about achieving dry orgasms, longer and being multi-orgasmic). Yes, I can achieve even that Blush

Two clients who purchased products from me before, inquired about ordering again from me... This is looking good, hehe  Oui Yet it feels normal, as if meant to be, I already knew it would be like this. And also I knew this is just the start, and it will get waaay better, maybe with some bumps, but it will be great over time. I got a few small good ideas to improve my products, I know more will come.

I noticed a possible improvement on the relationship with my gf, but still too soon and small to conclude this. I also have been improving on this area of my life a lot over the years. Not as much as you lucky guys with no gf but DMSI  Lipssealed

DAYS 2-3:
I could sleep faster this time, it only took an hour and a half to two hours or so. Acceptable. I slept super well, from how tired I was. I didn't notice my aura firing as strongly, but when I woke up several times during the night, I was sweating on each.

My relationship with my gf is improving for real, even I woke up with concerns it had gone backwards... I dealt with it quite well, and the improvement noticeable advanced after that, and the concerns fully went away. What's happening is I was coming up since yesterday (day 1), and almost impulsively, with a facet of me that I'd previously keep just to myself, in concerns that my gf might not like. I was holding back about sharing to her my tastes for sexy lingerie. It's something we didn't do much of, and I knew there was a lot to experience in that sense, yet we hadn't been facing it much. To my partial surprise, my doubts proved invalid, and she loved it all, hehehe Heart She's not ready for all kinds, but we'll get there, hahaha, of course, this is just a process, right?  Hehe

One of the clients who had contacted me yesterday, already purchased from me, and paid in advance before delivery. This means I've already earned with extra money, half of the price of this program. Not bad, huh? Whistle

And I've been more productive today, I made more with my time with less excuses and less negative feelings (from partly subconscious doubts)... they didn't have much power, and they didn't last much. Action and clear thought helped on it, but also obviously this program did, because I'm very used to this kinds of limitations in me, and this time they were easier to deal with, with no extra conscious effort from my part for it.
Stay tuned for more udpates! Popcorn

RE: My USLM 3 adventure - ncbeareatingman - 04-03-2019

Very cool. welcomed Man...awesome usage and progress of USLM3. rockin' it,in full !! Good show Man!!

RE: My USLM 3 adventure - Morgul - 04-05-2019

DAYS 4-5:
My procrastination now has no strength to do much. I've been very productive, in surprising way, not postponing things too much, preparing things in advance, rather than leaving all for last minute, taking more forward action than the pace I had, and still having enough time to enjoy myself.

Before the program, I would procrastinate and try to enjoy myself when feeling down... which wouldn't help me to truly enjoy! And it was a big waste of time, leading nowhere. Now I'm doing valuable things, moving forward on things pending to be done, and yet I get extra free time to relax and enjoy.

I used to burn myself down before, easily, probably from a bad subconscious attitude towards the things I was doing, as if it was a big burden. Now I can achieve a lot, without being burdened nor too drained. I said "too drained", because I feel more tired than usual around midnight... the program is also making me sleep sooner and wake up sooner! No complaint on that, lol, it give me more time for doing more, and enjoying more!

These two days, I had good ideas to automatize a process at work, which I implemented, and they will save many hours when doing it again. It turned the process from 8+ hours, to 20/30 minutes.

Another client purchased from me. This is happening much faster than it was before. And most awesome thing is that this is all win-win scenarios! I totally love it. Before, I was underused, having less sales equaled my awesome abilities being wasted. Less for me, and less for the world. Before, it was common for prospects to ask me for an estimation for the price of something they wanted, and when I answered how much, they would lose the interest, often times no longer talking to me. These ones have accepted without any complaint.

Things are turning much better for me, the struggle I had before is shifting into fruits that I can reap, while still planting more seeds for the future. This is amazing. This is how to achieve what I wanted in life, now I won't be as delayed as I used to be, it was taking me really long to become successful.