Subliminal Talk
Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 (On break with ASC 5G) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 (On break with ASC 5G) (/Thread-Maximum-Learning-Speed-Run-2-On-break-with-ASC-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 - Shannon - 06-10-2019

What then? We don't have ultimate confidence 5G.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 - Benjamin - 06-10-2019

Is the space time continuum broken? Blink

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 - JackOfHearts - 06-11-2019

Maximum fogged brain Version 2  Roflmao Title is misleading though there is almost no MLS in there

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 - Ampersnd - 06-11-2019

(06-10-2019, 07:33 PM)Shannon Wrote: What then? We don't have ultimate confidence 5G.

Yes it is Absolute Self Confidence lol

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 (break for ASC) - Ampersnd - 06-12-2019

(06-11-2019, 01:16 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: Maximum fogged brain Version 2  Roflmao  Title is misleading though  there is almost no MLS in there

True, I'll either be returning to it in 30 or so days, or ending this journal and starting a new one.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 - Ampersnd - 06-13-2019

Absolute Self Confidence 5G, Day 6,

I've gone up to a woman yesterday with a compliment. Just did it 15 minutes ago too.
Haven't done that in a while.
I've only done it when my internal sense/body tells me to do it. I've been doing more spiritual work with a coach/on my own and this is something that he said would happen.

Also, more confidence to be okay with whatever outcome.

Edit: for the first one, she seemed honestly flattered but had a boyfriend and brought it up quickly.
For the second one, she worked at the event I attended, and she seemed a bit sketched out, so I ejected fairly quickly.
Will keep working at it.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 (On break with ASC 5G) - Ampersnd - 06-16-2019

Absolute Self Confidence 5G, Day 9,

Grabbed drinks with a female colleague, went back to my place and had a makeout.
It's probably really dumb to do this, but we both realize that it could not be long term, and we won't talk about it at work; we confirmed that verbally. I know that she might change her mind, but I'll own up to it if shit hits the fan.

I'm seeing a Latina woman tomorrow.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 (On break with ASC 5G) - Ampersnd - 06-26-2019

Absolute Self Confidence 5G, Day 18,

Finally had sex with the Latina woman I've been seeing; she was on her period the last couple of times we saw each other.

In any case, our time together was fun and we made a good meal on top of that.

Might have as many as 3 different dates lined up in the next couple of weeks thanks to online dating.
However, the dating sites have essentially run out of prospects for me at this time.
I don't tend to do well on Tinder even though I have pretty good pictures.
Might want to transition to some bars/clubs and give that a go.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 (On break with ASC 5G) - Ampersnd - 06-28-2019

Absolute Self Confidence 5G, Day 20,

I'm in a different city; my college town. Woke up early after 5.5 hours of sleep to register for a public event. I though it was at 8 am, but the registration time changed since last time I was in town, to 10am.

I had to decide whether I was going to go through with it. I go for a walk around and spot this skinny blonde woman. She looked like she was studying.. at 8:30 am in the morning! I go over and tell her that it's too early to be studying. Turns out she wasn't studying, but just hunched over from being tired; she's from Germany and has been travelling across Canada. She got off the bus to town at 2am, and basically has been killing time since then (She had a place to go in the afternoon).

We're talking (her German accent is very sexy to me) about basic stuff and I invite her to coffee to help kill the time; she agrees. We chat for over 1.5 hours and we exchange information.

Logistically, it's impossible to connect again (and we both leave town tomorrow), but it was a very positive experience that went smoothly because I had enough confidence to do something.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 (On break with ASC 5G) - Ampersnd - 07-23-2019

Absolute Self Confidence 5G, Day 45,

Here's what's been new:
- I kept dating the Latina woman until last Thursday; we had had sex a few other occasions. Last Thursday, she asked where it was going. I stated that I was in a dating mode and couldn't promise exclusive monogamy (I could do an open relationship because I like her). She was upset and disappointed and couldn't continue from that point. Yeah that sucks but I'll carry on.
- Right after Canada, I met an attractive Native American woman who is in an open relationship. That same night, she came back to my place and we had sex. She's been busy (and understandably so), but we've gotten back in touch and I'm working on plans for this week.
- My cousin came to visit me from out of town; she came out to me as bi, and that her multi-year relationship has turned into an open relationship.
- I've been working on learning coding and web development; I've been able to make strides on an app that will help me be more productive at work. Still have some work to do.
- A cute nurse I used to work with broke up with her husband; I matched with her on POF. We set up a date for last Friday; it fell through, so we're meeting up again this week.
- I'm becoming more clear about what I want; I'm aware of which city I'd like to move to. I've set up that basic plans for a vacation abroad at the start of fall.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 (On break with ASC 5G) - Ampersnd - 07-23-2019

Speaking of which....

Ultimate Monetary Success (name pending) just came out, so that might be my next subliminal. I like money.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 (On break with ASC 5G) - Ampersnd - 07-26-2019

Absolute Self Confidence 5G, Day 48,

Ending my ASC Journey here.
Yesterday, I was able to go up to a stunner (I hate this scale, but 9.5/10 in looks and body), chat with her without difficulties, and get her number. I did give her a few outs ("If I'm being a pest, let me know", or "If you're not feeling it, you can give me a fake number"), to which she rebuked. However, she hasn't answered back to my text, so maybe she took that out.

I'm having a series of annoyances come up with women and dating. It feels like I'm going by their time; I send a message and wait half a day, a day, or more for a reply. I can make contact with them and have a light back and forth, but when it comes to proposing a meet, they ghost and fuck right off. It's this very annoying pattern that I can't seem to shake; does it have to do with me? If so, how? And how do I fix that?

It feels like a fundamental disrespect for me, my desires, and my time. And I'm not even extending myself by buying dates, etc. If that were the case, it wouldn't be long before I resented them. Right now, I'm confused and frustrated by my absence of tangible results, and envious of how women have the 'attracting interest' part handled so much more.

I almost regret breaking it off with the Latina, given that she answered back promptly and treated me decently. I say 'almost' because I still value freedom over commitment right now and I would have resented if I had committed exclusively to her, though we would have still had a good relationship.

I'm ending the journal here and going into Ultimate Monetary Success (or its upcoming substitute name). I'll upon up a journal now.