Subliminal Talk
Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 (On break with ASC 5G) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 (On break with ASC 5G) (/Thread-Maximum-Learning-Speed-Run-2-On-break-with-ASC-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 - Ampersnd - 04-16-2019

Maximum Healing Speed, Day 9,

Collar bone feeling more solid; not pushing my luck, but can use my right arm anywhere beneath nipple height.
It feels sore in the morning, but prob because it's building up and is actually offering resistant.

Have had a 2-day tech issue preventing me from advancing on the web-scraping project I'm working on. Been in contact with my cousin (a pro at this); haven't figured it out yet. Might work on a different learning project in the meantime if this problem continues.

Anybody good at Python?

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 - Ampersnd - 04-21-2019

Maximum Healing Speed, Day 14,

Collar bone feeling better. Sleep quality is mediocre for some reason.

Been feeling very moody. Actually verbally snapped at a girl I'm kind of seeing for topics of conversations she tends to bring up.

Been doing a quasi-noFap, which started about a week before my fracture.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 - Ampersnd - 04-21-2019

Feeling like I've stumbled upon the solitary "red pill"; I've gone through a stoic phase and have been grasping at this feeling for a little while.
You ready?

"THERE IS NO SOLE COMFORT."

Meaning: There is nothing - no person, no thing, no accomplishment - that you can rest upon and retain permanent satisfaction.
We know that we often feel as though the next achievement, gadget, or partner will make us feel complete. And these do, for a while. But we return to our feeling of dissatisfaction for a while. The motivation behind the compulsive need to grasp the next goal is often illusory (doesn't mean that you shouldn't have a purpose or proverbial mountain to climb).
If your state of mind and of well-being depend on a physical set of circumstances, then these fall apart should your circumstances change.
You can try to force the situation to go your way, but there is only so long that you can only force a situation to conform to your will before life revolts and resists.
Meanwhile, you will have burned up so much energy in resisting and clamoring, and in other things that don't matter.

This realization has brought me a fair amount of dread about my life.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 - Ampersnd - 04-25-2019

Maximum Healing Speed, Day 18,

Was advised, by a different doctor, to keep my sling on for another 3 weeks. Ugh.
Will figure out what my actual doctor says, who I could see on Saturday.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 - Ampersnd - 04-28-2019

Maximum Healing Speed, Day 21,

It's been 3 weeks since my collarbone fracture.
My doctor gave me the okay to remove my sling and to use my arm in limited ways. Still have to wear it to sleep.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 - LiquidMind - 04-28-2019

Quite amazing that one doctor restricted you for 3 weeks and yet now you're all clear to use your arm again. Did MHS help with any pain at all?

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 - Ampersnd - 05-02-2019

(04-28-2019, 11:22 AM)LiquidMind Wrote: Quite amazing that one doctor restricted you for 3 weeks and yet now you're all clear to use your arm again.  Did MHS help with any pain at all?

So the first doctor didn't look at my x-ray, nor gave me a passive range of motion test. Within 30 seconds of hearing my problem, she says.. "well, you're 3 weeks in. It normally takes 6 weeks to heal. Keep the sling on".

The second doctor was my family doctor (working the walk-in clinic that day); she saw my x-rays and the report and gave me a part-active range of motion test. She cleared me to remove the sling.

Amazing how two doctors will give you different prognostics (one out of lack of curiosity/incompetence).

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 - Ampersnd - 05-03-2019

Maximum Healing Speed, Day 26

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 - Ampersnd - 05-17-2019

Maximum Healing Speed, Day 40,

Well, I'm looking to phase out Maximum Healing Speed.
I'm either going to run Maximum Learning Speed, BASE, or... *gasp*... DMSI (I'm a glutton for punishment).

We'll see.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 - Ampersnd - 05-20-2019

Been without subliminals for 2 nights (will be 3 starting tonight).
Will work in my next subliminal in a couple of weeks.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 - Ampersnd - 06-05-2019

It will be 19 days without using any subliminal programs.
I'm thinking of running Ultimate Confidence for a little while.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 - Ampersnd - 06-09-2019

Ultimate Confidence 5G, Day 2,

Will use this for maybe 30-45 days.
Took advantage of a sale at a thrift shop to buy an awesome set of summer clothes.
Got a bomber jacket, a blazer, shorts, button ups for very cheap.
Also bought an actual computer desk off the internet in a reasonably smooth process (though it was heavy and needed an extra person).

I missed the chance to exercise today because I was on stand-by for the Kijiji seller and mover.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 - Benjamin - 06-09-2019

Absolute Self Confidence? Tongue

RE: Maximum Learning Speed - Run #2 - Ampersnd - 06-10-2019

(06-09-2019, 08:52 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Absolute Self Confidence? Tongue

Nah bruh