Subliminal Talk
Greenduck's LTU5 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Greenduck's LTU5 journal (/Thread-Greenduck-s-LTU5-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Greenduck's LTU5 journal - Greenduck - 03-26-2019

Yup I did it too! Just bought LTU5 and it's downloading as we speak. I feel a bit of a pit in my stomach because of how much money I just spent, but I am hoping that it will be a good investment in myself.

Right now I am working about one time a week, due to that I am still recovering from a burn-out around 2 years ago. It's slowly becoming better, and I am hoping to be able to work half-time in about 3 months and full-time in 6 months. I am staying at my parents. I still have some depression and have a bit of problem focusing throughout the day. I have some problems to relax. I have a bit problem with self-esteem and socializing and relaxing in social situations. I have some problems with self confidence. I feel fearful from time to time and have problems setting boundaries with others.

I am not really back to who I was before I was hit with my depression and got messed up with a bad drug experience which caused PTSD-like symtoms for me, but I am hoping that LTU will help and assist me to get back up on the horse. I want to get back to work, feeling in control of what I am doing and trusting in myself. I want to socialize with other more and have a better connection with them. I want to feel better about myself. I want to have a stable income and financial plan for myself. I want to be better at enjoying life. I want to be more relaxed.

So that's about it! I have been running E2 for 9 months and you can find my journal here https://subliminal-talk.com/showthread.php?tid=8527

I do a meditation 2 times daily, to become more grounded, which is this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTqktSAmG30

I do trauma releasing exercises 1-2 times daily, which is a exercise to release stress from the body.

I do cold-showers in the morning.

RE: Greenduck's LTU5 journal - Nara - 03-26-2019

Congratulation for pulling the trigger and doing that leap of a faith, sir!  Thumbsup

RE: Greenduck's LTU5 journal - Greenduck - 03-26-2019

(03-26-2019, 01:51 AM)Nara Wrote: Congratulation for pulling the trigger and doing that leap of a faith, sir!  Thumbsup

Thank you! Lets hope I did the right choice, I am excited for what's coming the next months!

RE: Greenduck's LTU5 journal - Greenduck - 03-26-2019

I'm on my 3rd loop now and since I just started playing the subliminal I felt deep relaxation in my abdomen and some warmth spreading there. It feels like I've chosen the right thing and that good things are waiting ahead. My mom came home a while ago and was all whined-up as she usually are and needy about stuff but I remained calm and centered which usually isn't something I can manage to do around her.

RE: Greenduck's LTU5 journal - Paul1131 - 03-26-2019

Welcome aboard! I think you’ll love this sucker, it’s been pretty amazing for me.

RE: Greenduck's LTU5 journal - DMSIuser78 - 03-26-2019

(03-26-2019, 01:45 AM)Greenduck Wrote: Yup I did it too! Just bought LTU5 and it's downloading as we speak. I feel a bit of a pit in my stomach because of how much money I just spent, but I am hoping that it will be a good investment in myself.

Well, you saved $900 by buying it now rather than later Wink

RE: Greenduck's LTU5 journal - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-26-2019

(03-26-2019, 11:52 AM)DMSIuser78 Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 01:45 AM)Greenduck Wrote: Yup I did it too! Just bought LTU5 and it's downloading as we speak. I feel a bit of a pit in my stomach because of how much money I just spent, but I am hoping that it will be a good investment in myself.

They're gonna spike the price to 1500?! Fuck me, that's expensive! I don't think they're gonna increase the price that much. Still, maybe 900 is the price they'll later set it at?

RE: Greenduck's LTU5 journal - Shannon - 03-26-2019

(03-26-2019, 12:11 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 11:52 AM)DMSIuser78 Wrote:

They're gonna spike the price to 1500?! ***** me, that's expensive! I don't think they're gonna increase the price that much. Still, maybe 900 is the price they'll later set it at?

No, it will never go down from the final price unless and until we have developed a 6G version, which would then mean we could include the 5.5G version in sales in the future.  But $1,500 is the final price for this program.  You'll see why over time.

RE: Greenduck's LTU5 journal - Benjamin - 03-26-2019

Good luck on LTU man, hope you can heal and get over the trauma. I know how much it sucks to be held back by that.

RE: Greenduck's LTU5 journal - Greenduck - 03-30-2019

5 days with LTU5
So I have run LTU5 for five days now. I felt like running it more after the recommended 4 days, so I did. Have listened a total of 27 loops. And I have to tell you that the improvements that I have felt to my mood in just 5 days is astonishing. I'm so much more calmer and grounded, I'm still not there yet, but it's have just been 5 days (!). In regards on helping me become calmer and more at ease, which is the things I have struggled with the most, I actually think that LTU5 have helped me more in 5 days than E2 did in 9 months. It really have went right towards the problem inside of me and did it's magic.

The week have been fairly OK in regards of how the healing have felt. I have had 1 really bad day, 1 semi-bad day and the others pretty OK. Some fearful dreams but otherwise I haven't really noticed the healing going on.

I worked one full day which is a huge improvement from not being able to go to work due to my PTSD which caused problems concentrating and engaging in things with a clear head.

Yesteday I watched a movie (green book) and I could really enjoy it and laugh, which I haven't really been able to do for a really long time.

Today when I woke up I just felt at ease. I usually fibble with my phone (to ease my anxiety I guess) but today I could just lay in bed and chill and relax, which felt really good.

LTU5 is really a godsend. I'm so glad I bought it and I really feel that good things are ahead of me.

RE: Greenduck's LTU5 journal - Benjamin - 03-31-2019

Very good. Wink

RE: Greenduck's LTU5 journal - Greenduck - 04-02-2019

Day 8 running LTU. I didn't take a full break, but run the sub just 2 loops for 1 day. I generally look forward running the sub, like I look forward for the nights to listen to it, it feels like I know deep down it's really good for me.

Things are steadily becoming better. I am less affected by other people and my mood is better. I work 1 or 2 times a week, due to still having a bit problem with my energy levels, but it's becoming better. I feel less fear for the work and have an easier time focusing on doing and learning which is my focus now. I look up to my bosses, they are great guys with a ton of knowledge in my field and I aspire to learn as much as I can from them. One of them is a really funny guy, so that's nice. I think that I will enjoy being at this workplace more and more as I heal. I feel a desire to really learn the field I am working in and master it, more than I have felt before.

I feel more grounded, more present in the now. Less anxious. I have experienced 2 days with higher levels of anxiety, can't really pinpoint a reason so I guess it's just something I'm passing through while going through the healing that LTU is motivating me to do. Had one really scary dream where I was captured in a Russian prisoners camp, it was extremely realistic and i really felt the horror of it. Wonder if it's a representation of something in my subconscious or a residue from my grand parents being in a nazi camp.

I'm noticing thought patterns that stem from a place of self-esteem and when I do i realize this and think that "this thought isn't necessarily true" and that I will overcome it by time.

RE: Greenduck's LTU5 journal - Greenduck - 04-03-2019

Had a day with a lot of fear and insecurities coming up yesterday and so is today. It's like the sub is bringing all my weak parts up to the surface. I notice I feel a bit more embodied, I can feel music more in my body and I can feel that there is a calmness on the other side, but there is a chunk of things that I need to go through before reaching that place.

RE: Greenduck's LTU5 journal - Greenduck - 04-05-2019

- I have taken a break from LTU for the last 2 days as I felt exhausted and also got a really nasty cold with coughing and pain in my sinuses. Don't know if it's just a regular cold, something that UD is doing, or a combination. I think that the 4 days on/2 days off is a pretty good ratio, as I tried to do more of it, but it just was to much and I needed the rest in between. This is a powerful sub and I overestimated my ability to deal with what it does.

- i felt a sensation when walking around in my neighbourhood where I grew up yesterday, remembering how it felt hanging out with friends when I was younger, and I somewhat felt the same way and could feel those emotions again, but at a distance.

- I have had huge improvements in my ability to "stay centered", meaning feeling like myself. I actually looked up what it means to be centered, and it fits the picture pretty well. I don't feel like other people can "set the frame" of things as easily and I am starting to get back my own frame of life. I have taken more distance from a group of friends I used to hang out (often because I just don't wanted to be alone) but I have realized that this is a really unhealthy group with many co-dependent members. They are not supportive, and it's not just real friendship, it's people being together just to avoid being alone. Until they work on themselves I don't feel it's a good thing for me to hang out with them. I have discovered an old friendship I have started nurturing somewhat, and I am going for a trip with this friend in june. I am also becoming more open to meeting new people, and I am sure that opportunities for this will show up naturally.

In a energectic perspective, being centered is about coming in contact with your center-chakra - the solar-plexus chakra. Which I have had much problem with in the past. I also feel more grounded, and this is a pre-requisite for being centered as the solar-plexus chakra is dependent upon a stable root-chakra.

Quote:"Being centered means that you have a reference point or a place to come back to when life's challenges and emotions push you off balance. The center is the place you know you have to get back to. ... Similar to being grounded, another way to return to your center is to focus on the breath."

I also liked the quote about being grounded
Quote: Being grounded is the ability to be completely aware and conscious during the present moment. If you’re grounded, you practice a deep sense of mindfulness and rarely think about “what ifs.” According to author Michael Daniels in his book, Shadow, Self, Spirit (2005), groundedness refers to “a sense of being fully embodied, whole, centered and balanced in ourselves and our relationships.” It’s also a deeper connection to the authentic self. He further explains that groundedness is associated “with an experience of clarity, wholeness, ‘rightness’ and harmony."