Subliminal Talk
dissonance's LTU 5.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: dissonance's LTU 5.0 Journal (/Thread-dissonance-s-LTU-5-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

dissonance's LTU 5.0 Journal - dissonance - 03-20-2019

Started my first night of LTU 5.0 last night. Didn't sleep the best. Looking forward to the big changes. Big Grin

Haven't used any subs since Feb 5, however, used DMSI 3.3.1-D for 3 nights before buying LTU 5.0. Hopefully those short 3 nights won't cause too much turbulence cuz of the mixing with or affect the LTU effects too much.

RE: dissonance's LTU 5.0 Journal - SaltyMeatballs - 03-22-2019

Enjoy the ride my friend! Looking forward to reading your journal.

RE: dissonance's LTU 5.0 Journal - dissonance - 03-22-2019

For the past couple weeks, even before I started up subs again, I've been waking up earlier in the middle of the night, after around 5 hours of sleep, but it seemed like I felt a little bit unrefreshed. This morning, same thing, I woke up after 5 hours of sleep, except that it felt like i could wake out of bed easily. I didn't feel tired or anything. I am surprised because, I expected LTU5 to cause exhaustion, but it hasn't yet. On the contrary, it made me feel even more refreshed when i woke at the 5 hour mark, despite the fact i listened while i slept at a higher volume of silent ultrasonic usage than before. I'm very curious as to why. Maybe it's the UD detoxifying things that would cause bad sleep?

Shannon, if you read this, does UD balance vitamin imbalances, for example if I eat a lot of sodium, but not enough potassium, would UD affect any of those two, for example extract excess sodium? Or does UD only affect things that are purely considered toxins to the body?

RE: dissonance's LTU 5.0 Journal - dissonance - 03-22-2019

(03-22-2019, 09:03 AM)SaltyMeatballs Wrote: Enjoy the ride my friend! Looking forward to reading your journal.

Thanks Smile I'm looking forward to some hardcore subconscious freeing.

RE: dissonance's LTU 5.0 Journal - dissonance - 03-23-2019

Offered my sister some Mary Jane today and revealed I just got a new vape pen. Never would have done something like this in the past (as in offering my sis some mary jane, and thus, opening up big time in a way).

RE: dissonance's LTU 5.0 Journal - dissonance - 03-24-2019

LTU is really enhancing my focus and ability to do what needs to be done to stay focused and in line with my desired path mentally and emotionally. One main thing is its boosting my ability to utilize the Law of Attraction and Law of Vibration keep my vibration higher and my thoughts and emotions in line with and to attract my desires.

RE: dissonance's LTU 5.0 Journal - dissonance - 03-26-2019

I am MUCH MUCH more aware and better at keeping my thoughts, and energy aligned with my desired path. Also, my self-control in various things is better. My desire is greater. My drive (general, not sexual) is stronger. LTU is amazing. It's like as if all the stuff I learned in my spiritual awakening and things i discovered about the true nature of reality has been focused and enhanced within me, and I am now 1000% sure I will succeed in everything that I want to do and everything that i desire, in all areas of life, both short-term and long-term. I'm only 6 days in, which means 4 nights listened so far. I cannot wait to see what improvements future versions hold...

RE: dissonance's LTU 5.0 Journal - Benjamin - 03-26-2019

Awesome start, that's what I like to hear.

RE: dissonance's LTU 5.0 Journal - dissonance - 03-26-2019

I guess I'm starting to run into resistance or fear or something. Didn't sleep well last night, and I've been very uninspired and fearful in my music, and mood low and ability to be open with family diminished. General fearful and anxious state. Stay strong.

RE: dissonance's LTU 5.0 Journal - dissonance - 04-02-2019

I'm noticing that LTU 5.0 feels a lot like AM6 in certain ways, but much more streamlined and fast and natural and effective and just i dont even know.

Anyways.

Self-esteem... rising.

Fear of offending people or being judged or being laughed at or being disliked (or one of the worst for me, being met with indifference or disregard or the view that I'm inferior to they) for being 100% unapologetically genuinely ME... decreasing.

Fogs of subconscious, emotional, and psychological adversity... clearing.

RE: dissonance's LTU 5.0 Journal - DarthXedonias - 04-02-2019

(04-02-2019, 01:13 AM)dissonance Wrote: I'm noticing that LTU 5.0 feels a lot like AM6 in certain ways, but much more streamlined and fast and natural and effective and just i dont even know.

Anyways.

Self-esteem... rising.

Fear of offending people or being judged or being laughed at or being disliked (or one of the worst for me, being met with indifference or disregard or the view that I'm inferior to they) for being 100% unapologetically genuinely ME... decreasing.

Fogs of subconscious, emotional, and psychological adversity... clearing.

I can defintely attest to this. When I started feeling indifferent to being judged or people not liking me I realized this started to feel like AM6 but more natural and effective like you said. Its like I really don't care about people's opinions at all. Funny enough, this attitude causes them to start trying to suck up to me in some regards in order to win my favor at times.

For sure. And to think that it's only been 2 weeks since I started the sub, and that the sub still has many upgrades coming in the future as well. I can't imagine how powerfully, effectively, easily, and speedily this sub will bring us into the 100% realized, genuine, free, unapologetically authentic, grounded, version of ourselves...

Side note, this sub is also markedly boosting my spirituality, spiritual awareness, and spiritual consciousness.

RE: dissonance's LTU 5.0 Journal - Benjamin - 04-02-2019

Very cool, especially with multiple people reporting it. Not caring what others think is a big one.

Yeah, definitely. Also what I'm noticing is that every time I have a negative or bad thought or fear or limiting self belief come up in my mind, I'm much more consciously aware and active about keeping it out or rejecting it etc. Not sure if this is a specifically intended effect of one of the modules, or a product of my daily meditation, or both.