Subliminal Talk
3.3.1-D The Journey Continues - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 3.3.1-D The Journey Continues (/Thread-3-3-1-D-The-Journey-Continues)

Pages: 1 2

RE: 3.3.1-D The Journey Continues - Dutchman610 - 03-26-2019

Day 21 (day 1 on) 

I attended my second class of Maui Thai I did better this time. Although I had to still take a few breaks to catch my breath. I know where you coming from Benjamin my parents was a guy who looked more out of shape than me. In the end he was wearing a sweater and long pants and didn't even sweat. He even continued onto the next class of circuit training. I didn't feel as bad once I heard another student had to take about 10min break. It's also was his second class. I'm still getting used to it but to help with it. I bought some training gear I can use in the gym to better prepare myself for class. 

The no PMO is not going to well it's at every other day at the moment. It's still an improvement over where it was before DMSI. Though some dreams last night I've learn even though I don't think of it consciously I have been doing a bit of approval seeking. Also that there are girls out there now that well go for me I just need to courage to say hello.

My sleep has been getting better, waking up at 9-10am instead of 1-2pm. Don't wake up in the middle of the night as offen.

RE: 3.3.1-D The Journey Continues - Dutchman610 - 03-26-2019

Day 22 (day 2 on)

I wanted to go to the gym today to try out my new equipment. I was just way to sore, so the realist goal well be hit the gym Sunday instead of class. Thinking about it now I well add back in swimming to help with recovery speed. It's been affecting my work which I know we'll be better in the long run.

So today I went to the grocery store with my roommate. I was conscious working on being the one asking the questions/ controlling the conversation. It felt a little weird because normally I'm the one who's talking a bunch about himself. I know this is something I need work on to help with women in the near future.

I was tempted to buy some junk food today. I didn't give in because I promised myself I would start keto once I had finished all the carbs I have already bought in the past. I'm getting close to finishing what I have. I believe keto is my best option if I'm to get close to a 6 pack this summer.

RE: 3.3.1-D The Journey Continues - Dutchman610 - 03-27-2019

Day 23 (day 3 on)

I went to the gym like I had planned to today. I've been super soar after an all kicking class of Maui Thai. My routine of sauna, swimming, and whirlpool helped a ton. I now feel ready to attend another MMA class. I did notice when doing swimming my cardio is a lot better now because of MMA. I'm starting to have a different self image of a stronger version of myself.

I've been having tons of dreams lately, I try and write down as much as I can remember. I heard it's a good way to analyze and make them more vivid. I don't want to live in my dreams but they are helpful showing me where my subconscious is at. My recent experience with dreams in this quantity was during my last run of AM6. It was right before some major and now long lasting changes I made for the better. I'm looking forward to what well become up soon.

RE: 3.3.1-D The Journey Continues - Dutchman610 - 03-30-2019

Day 24 (day 4 on)

I'm doing pretty good with fitness consistency and diet. My subconscious and habits got it from here. I'm going to start consciously start focusing on financial goal. I've started looking into better jobs with more hours with the same pay. I've downloaded some audio books and got a FM transmitter to listen to them while driving. The ultimate goal would be to work from home. I really enjoy being my own boss and choosing my hours.

RE: 3.3.1-D The Journey Continues - Dutchman610 - 03-30-2019

Day 26 (day 6 on)

Yesterday wasn't the best day but I've started to recover from it. Some back story on Wednesday morning my grandmother passed away. I've been pretty fine, I suppose I've been in denial. Well me and my buddy got into an argument and fists were involved. He ended up forgiving me and we both agreed we could have handled the situation better. Although I still felt like a piece of shit for doing what I did. I ended up buying a 12 pack of beer. In the end I didn't drink any and returned it to the store today. Both my dad and buddy talked me out of drinking that day.

I'm glad I have supportive family and friends around me. Now thinking back if I really wanted to drink. I would have just gotten a mickey of liquor. I had gotten the beer because I wanted to be talked out of drinking. I believe subconsciously I don't want to let myself down and reach my goal. I'm currently on day 42 of sobriety.

RE: 3.3.1-D The Journey Continues - dissonance - 03-30-2019

All power to you man!!!

RE: 3.3.1-D The Journey Continues - RTBoss - 03-31-2019

My condolences regarding your grandmother. Also, congrats on your sobriety - keep it goin'!

RE: 3.3.1-D The Journey Continues - Dutchman610 - 04-03-2019

Day 29 (day 3 off)

So today was my grandmother's funeral service. We found a poem book she had dog eared a few poems. I volunteered to read the poem during the service. I was slightly nervous I've also been shy when it comes to public speaking. This time however I felt a sense of confidence. I felt I could have done better. Afterwards I was getting tons of complaints on how well I did. I'm sure DMSI played a part in these results.

EDIT: Thank you for the support from those who replied and thoughts sending positive vibes. It's a big reason I like these forums great community.

RE: 3.3.1-D The Journey Continues - Dutchman610 - 04-03-2019

Day 30 (day 1 on)

I recently bought all the parts needed to fix my PC. That way I can start studying for school. Also pick up some new hobbies. My grandmother has been painting for a good portion of her life. She got pretty good at it and it all started with some lessons. I've had the idea to paint a picture to hang up in my room for the last year. I believe it be a great conversation piece and also help keep my grandmother memory alive.

One thing I did find out before the funeral. We had to do some shopping beforehand for clothes. It's normally pretty expensive for us since were so tall. However I was able to find good quality shirts for nearly 90% of because they were out of season. Even though they were not the the most comfortable it felt good to look good. So I plan to check back every couple months for deals. Me personally it doesn't seem fair to pay $100 or more on a dress shirt. When the same quality for an average sized person only plays $30.