Subliminal Talk
Jake's **DMSI 3.3.1-D** - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Jake's **DMSI 3.3.1-D** (/Thread-Jake-s-DMSI-3-3-1-D)

Pages: 1 2

Jake's **DMSI 3.3.1-D** - Jake2015 - 03-07-2019

7th March 2019
Atm on a break from my last sub (UMOP2) - 65days currently.
Will be starting 3.3.1-D very soon (need to download and upload to my phone).
8 loops - 7 days on, 3 days off - so ill be using US for this at night (thats my current thinking on this - so subject to change).
After UMOP2, there may have been a bloom or there may not have been.
Due to this uncertainty I have chosen to jump onto the sub with the latest tech in the hope that this advances me to executing a sub for once!
I will provide data here in this journal as and when I can.
My goals have not changed, that of getting over my procrastination and laziness and desire to be motivated and a goal achiever however if 3.3.1-D works then an increase in Self-esteem and all that jazz will be great!
Thanks

RE: Jake's **DMSI 3.3.1-D** - Zane - 03-07-2019

*Zane Likes this Post *

RE: Jake's **DMSI 3.3.1-D** - Benjamin - 03-07-2019

You can like posts again if you change to the square theme. And it looks much better too.

RE: Jake's **DMSI 3.3.1-D** - RTBoss - 04-20-2019

Did you end up running DMSI 3.3.1, Jake?

RE: Jake's **DMSI 3.3.1-D** - Jake2015 - 05-04-2019

(04-20-2019, 09:47 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Did you end up running DMSI 3.3.1, Jake?
Hi RTBoss, sorry for the late reply.

I havent no I havent been well unfortunately but ill explain in my update as im about to start this now.

RE: Jake's **DMSI 3.3.1-D** - Jake2015 - 05-04-2019

Sat 4th May - 2019

I havent been well for a while now with having been to hospital and still recovering. (im out of hospital though).

I during this time have actually enjoyed and welcomed my time away from the forum and the subs. Getting away has allowed me to just chill and not worry so much about hitting play or making sure i have the volume correct or that im getting the loops in as well as not taking time out to type out data or what I saw as data.

My experience since 2015 has been one where I have tried to follow listening protocols and regimentally try to shift my life around the subs as much as I can but with zero results from the subs.

I also during this time feel there was no bloom from UMOP2 either which is a pity.

I also during this time away had hoped following from the release of LTU, that UMOP3 would be released but I believe it hasnt. I have tried to log onto the forum to keep in the loop of what has been happening but due to my ill-health never stayed on longer than a few mins and gave up.

I have however returned after some advice from a member here (thank you) and I will start on DMSI US as planned at night. I will use my phone if I have to (since getting 8-9hours sleep isnt always possible) and just try to have it near me playing so that I get the 8 loops as prescribed.

I cannot say whether this will work on me as im not optimistic that the subs are at that level to help and be effective as yet, no where near however im also open minded to the fact that it may work but I guess I have nothing to lose.

I as always will try to give data when i can but its clear that sometimes what may seem as data from me may simply be nothing in hindsight even if its seen as im making progress but it will all be posted here anyway.

thanks

RE: Jake's **DMSI 3.3.1-D** - Jake2015 - 05-06-2019

Day 1 : played listened nothing to report.

Day 2: forgot to play last night unfortunately but woke today dreaming about a girl at my uni. Today I messaged her just to make some light conversation. It's all super polite and there's nothing there to really work with.

RE: Jake's **DMSI 3.3.1-D** - Zane - 05-08-2019

Jake.. When you are done with DMSI get on USLM...

RE: Jake's **DMSI 3.3.1-D** - Jake2015 - 05-09-2019

(05-08-2019, 03:44 AM)Zane Wrote: Jake.. When you are done with DMSI get on USLM...

Thanks Zane, I havent forgotten and will try it if all else fails.

RE: Jake's **DMSI 3.3.1-D** - Jake2015 - 05-09-2019

Day 5 - Missed listening on days 2 -4 but listened lastnight and had a dream which was around relationships. I cant recall it but I know I dreamt about love or sex or relationships or all 3.

RE: Jake's **DMSI 3.3.1-D** - Jake2015 - 05-10-2019

Day 6 - forgot to listen last night too but still had a dream.

It seems the less I listen the more I dream or perhaps I always dreamt but im more aware of having them.

I dont remember this dream either.

Extra info: (I just remembered so im adding this here.)

I went out shopping yesterday with my sister, she was driving I was in the passenger side and we both noticed 1 jogger looking at me as we went by. Sis didnt mention it.

Then again whilst walking 1 or 2 other females looked at me as we were minding our own business.

I then mentioned it to my sis and she said she had noticed this too and she had noticed the aforementioned jogger having a look at me too.

I felt as if maybe I had something on my face and sis confirmed I didnt but we both didnt know why they were looking at me.

RE: Jake's **DMSI 3.3.1-D** - Benjamin - 05-10-2019

So you continually somehow 'forget' to listen.. how hard is it to do so? Nobody else has this issue.

And then you complain to Shannon that things aren't working and try to blame him yet you can't even follow the instructions.

But as usual I assume you'll have a page of excuses to give me that I don't really want to read.

RE: Jake's **DMSI 3.3.1-D** - Jake2015 - 05-10-2019

(05-10-2019, 06:27 PM)Benjamin Wrote: So you continually somehow 'forget' to listen.. how hard is it to do so? Nobody else has this issue.

And then you complain to Shannon that things aren't working and try to blame him yet you can't even follow the instructions.

But as usual I assume you'll have a page of excuses to give me that I don't really want to read.

If you don't want to read then don't ask ... simples but your rude undertone is both beneath me and I believe this forum. Learn some decorum Benjamin it will serve you well. - in the vernacular "chillax and listen to E3" lol.

For those that must know my journals explains the "forgetting to play" due to my UK lifestyle and the context of this current journals adds further to that.

Current experience doesn't take anything away from previous failings of the subs either.

RE: Jake's **DMSI 3.3.1-D** - Zane - 05-10-2019

It's good to see that you keep on fighting whatever is causing you to stop or forget listening to subliminal.

I really underestimated what the subconscious is capable off and it can indeed manifest people and situations where it will try it's best to stop you from listening.

2017 was one of those year where I would listen to 5.5G subliminals and my subconscious will just manifesto problem, people situation which will stop me from listening. I never reported this cause thought no one would understand..

It's like the lessons in life we choose not to learn suddenly came in form of a tank and started attacking us.

Whatever I am today is cause of the shit I went thru.. Now I am in flow.

Jake if you don't give up which I know you won't.. Then I can promise you that you will see results. It starts slowly but suddenly it just Pumps.. I mean you will be like" how did I get here?"