Subliminal Talk
LTU 5 Emotional Freedom - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU 5 Emotional Freedom (/Thread-LTU-5-Emotional-Freedom)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: LTU 5 Emotional Freedom - Greenduck - 07-08-2019

(07-08-2019, 05:20 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
(07-08-2019, 03:15 AM)Greenduck Wrote:
(07-08-2019, 02:23 AM)Darwin Wrote: After nearly 5 months on LTU and about 10 months on various FRM inclusive subs I want to say all is peachy and things are great. It's really not. Not that that's a terrible thing, it just feels like a large time and financial investment which hasn't really gone anywhere so far. I don't know what resistance is taking place. I've been going through bouts of depression similar to when I was on AM6.  

More than anything i'm just bored of it. I want to move forward with my life and it feels like with this I've blown much of my gains. My gf was using USLM4 which similarly just had no real impact.  

I'm going to cut my losses soon and have a go at something else. Possibly UMS.

Hi man. It’s goijg to start sound like I tell people the same thing over and over again, but I’ve read quiet a lot on chakras and have had a couple of years experience working with them.

On you it sounds like you are stuck, which is a common sign that your root chakra is stuck and blocked and you can seem to move past your problems. Look it up, I’ve got a good meditation I can recommend you if you are interested. My personal experience is that the more connected I’ve got to my body (which require a balanced root chakra) the more subliminals seem to be working on me.

And the other problem is continually recommending these meditations that may conflict with subliminals according to the instructions.

Unfortunately so called 'chakra work' does almost nothing compared to actually dealing with real stuff like the emotions, beliefs, fears and such.

I did quite a bit of it ages ago and all it did was make me more disconnected from reality and not make progress despite it's promises. It wasn't until working with the above I had progress.

And most people i've met who are really into them i've noticed similar. I know you'll disagree, but you were doing chakra stuff all this time and it was just on LTU when you've noticed all this big progress, so I agree with Shannon.

But the main issue is, it's up to you what you do but you keep running around recommending people to go against the instructions by doing chakra meditations.

Hello Ben,

Well that is your experience. Doing different exercises connecting to chakras, which is plainly boy awareness, often brings up a lot of emotions for me. It’s the same with people doing yoga helping to dissolve tensions in the body to release emotions. Nothing woo-woo about it, it’s just a way to get in touch with yourself and your emotions, a method used for thousands of years. I have suffered from dissociation before and working with my body have helped me with recovering from that, with or without subliminals. It’s just a way to “get the juices flowing” when they have become stuck over time and with that I truly believe that the effect the subliminal have “with more juice” is supported. Sometimes you need your breath, the vibration from chanting and you conscious attention to a place in your body to be able to release something, where subliminals May have a hard time getting started On.

I know that you are trying to help Shannon in supporting people’s best use of subliminals and not having them doing anything that would get in the way of them working as intended, but I’m recommending someone who say he haven’t had results from the subliminal in six months to complement his recovery with some other tools to support his subliminal journey. Just because it didn’t work for you, don’t make my advice a bad one.

I don’t see how a chakra meditation can interfere with a subliminal more than doing yoga. Sometimes I get the feeling that chakra work is looked down upon by you and Shannon, not able to see the possible complementary effects of it, which honestly feels a bit narrow-minded and not in line with how I feel you deal with stuff otherwise, so it’s a bit surprising.