Subliminal Talk
Transcendent Sith Lord's LTU 5.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Transcendent Sith Lord's LTU 5.0 Journal (/Thread-Transcendent-Sith-Lord-s-LTU-5-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Transcendent Sith Lord's LTU 5.0 Journal - DarthXedonias - 06-22-2019

This will probably be my last update on this journal while actually running the sub. Since Shannon might be working on UMS soon (though I expect it will take a while to even come out given all the stuff keeping him busy at the moment) I will be taking a break. I didn't notice much else since my last report (which is what I kind of said last time as well). I did notice though when I recorded my introduction video for my teaching English job that I actually got it right on the first time. This is totally different from before. Before I would have had to try several times until I got it right but I was very surprised with how calm I was in doing the video the first time. I think this is good news and shows that a lot of fear and nervousness in me is gone.

Other than that not much else to report. I know some might question why not just stay on it longer instead of getting ready for UMS but I have this utter confidence that this is what I need to run (when it comes out), no question about that. Its like I know what I need to do and I just need to do it to reach my goals. Also, I want to make sure LTU is out of my head before I potentially run it to make sure there is no turbulence at the beginning. Granted, like I said it will probably be a while before it comes out but I do want to be ready. I've also been thinking about it the last few days and once I start running UMS I doubt I will be getting back on the DMSI train unless I surpass my goals on UMS within some ridiculous time frame. I do think as well this will give me a good chance to see how much of LTU is permanent at this point.

Anyway, I will probably still update here if I have something come up during the break. Until then, everyone take care!

RE: Transcendent Sith Lord's LTU 5.0 Journal - DarthXedonias - 06-25-2019

Well, time for an update while I'm on this break until UMS comes up.

I'm happy to say that changes seem to have been permanent. I have noticed one thing seemed to still get stronger and that is my not caring about women at all really. I can still admire a women's beauty,etc but having a relationship and sex isn't as important as it used to be. It seems like my goals are just my main focus right now. While thinking about it as well I did realize something quite pertinent to my plans. I realized if UMS ends up working as well as I "know" it will (I suspect I will reach my goals in record time as well) then I will probably have a period of like 3-5 years where I won't be doing much until the other sub I want comes out. Since my finances would be great and I probably wouldn't even need to work I realize I probably need to find something else of importance that will keep me occupied during that time.

I don't know, this idea of just being wealthy but then sitting around entertaining myself, etc just doesn't sit well with me. I have thought about maybe furthering my education during that time such as Psychology like I mentioned or maybe even still going to medical school even though I wouldn't need it for financial reasons. I guess if it were like that then I could possibly run MLS 6G (if it is out at that time) for quite a while. We will have to see.

I did get some news that will change things quite a bit as well. Turns out after sending in my information for Korea that I got my application for the public school system rejected. I'm not upset actually though I am surprised. Funny thing is I remember a few days ago, I wonder if my subconscious knew about this early on, but some hope that I would get rejected to a degree since I didn't find Korea all that interesting to spend a year at. Guess in the end that came true. As it stand now my first plan is to continue to probably search for a local job and then try to get a job in either China or Dubai in September. The reason I am thinking that is because : (1) would allow me to make more money to pay off my debts during those 2 months, (2) have more money to start investing while on UMS, and (3) the better jobs actually are in September. For that last point we are talking about very high pay with very low hours (14-19 hours a week in China).

We will see what happens. The other plan could be to leave for China right away but I'm not too sure. Even with me getting stuff done the time to process the paper work can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. So there is a chance I might be waiting up to 2 months anyway. Other than all that I mentioned I already do feel like I could potentially be getting TID from UMS as it were. I just have this conviction that it will work as plan. I think part of me assumes this since there will be another significant upgrade to the FRM and 4.5 was already getting over a "majority" of the issues I had. I've also already started planning things out such as: what investment vehicle I will use to become financially independent, What countries I might try to get citizenship by investment from (Already have 2 definitely in mind), and what would be a good base of operations until I enact part 2 of my plan.

Anyway, hope this all goes well. I will update again soon if there are any changes.

RE: Transcendent Sith Lord's LTU 5.0 Journal - DarthXedonias - 06-25-2019

Darn, I just realized something as well and I can't believe I didn't see it sooner. The "improve your love life module" was working while on LTU. I remember the day I had that transformation is the same day I signed up for a dating site that was for in China and that was also the same day I was seriously, considering choosing China as an option. I ended up looking up a lot of stuff on the dating culture in China, etc. I thought nothing of all that and can't believe I didn't realize it was trying to work in someway. It would seem then that a part of me most definitely does not want to date women here I guess due to bad past experiences but I think its also the attitude of women here. This does seem to be a recurring theme. On DMSI I am prompted to start dating foreign women and on LTU with this module I seem to only be prompted to date foreign women. I'm assuming in the case of LTU that its because my subconscious knows that that would be the best place for me to be in order to have a decent love life.

I guess this also is confirmation of something else, that I would need to end things with the Indonesian since she basically made it clear she has no interest of being in China at any point. It also confirms for me that I have out grown her which is even more largely apparent for the fact that I have barely contacted her within the last month and she has barely contacted me. It would seem , to use the radio analogy, we are on two different wave lengths now. She is at a wave length I used to be at but I am now on one of the higher numbered stations. I guess this is one of the costs of developing yourself. Your going to be growing at a magnificent rate and that means you are going to leave some people behind. I mean there still is the chance since she is open to Shannon's subs but I guess we will have to see what happens.

RE: Transcendent Sith Lord's LTU 5.0 Journal - DarthXedonias - 06-27-2019

Well, have a nice update.

I had an interview close to 3 hours ago with a guy in HR for a English learning school in China. Did actually really well and the guy didn't really ask anything difficult. Matter of fact the guy seemed way more nervous than I was. I was actually started to get annoyed with his nervousness since he was the one conducting the interview smh. Either way, the interview only lasted 16 mins and felt like I did really well. Still just found it so weird that a guy that is so introverted and doesn't seem conformable doing interviews is the HR person for that particular province. It just perplexes me but oh well.

Didn't have to wait long to realize I got the job. Got an email with the paperwork and contract I would need to sign. Will need to contact them through an app in order to keep in contact which I will be working on getting that working properly soon. So far seems like a really good deal: usually 2 days off per week, only 20 hours of teaching per week (about 4 hours a day), plenty of free time as you can guess, about 2,200 USD per month, and free furnished accommodation. Have to say this is a really good deal and on top of that I found out they have a school in another city I had thought about working in. As of now seems like the cities I will be thinking about working in are Shenzhen, Harbin (the one I mentioned), and Chengdu.

I'm mostly leaning towards either Shenzhen or Harbin though. Shenzhen has access to a great international airport with great prices on flights and its literally right next to Hong Kong (which you can reach 20 mins by subway). Harbin interest me because of the local culture, and people. I've already heard from a lot of people that the people in Harbin are very extroverted, outgoing, and incredibly friendly. They will try to talk with you and invite you to eat and drink with them. It has heavy drinking culture since its is the main city of trade between Russia and China and its pretty much on the border. So there's also a good portion of people who know Russian there as well.

Either way will probably be very busy getting everything I need done over the next few days. I want to leave as soon as possible. Granted, I will still need to wait for things on their end as well before hand. I do hope I am able to start running UMS before I leave which does seem very possible given the process time needed for stuff. Anyway, that is about all that is happening right now. Hopefully I will get over there in a timely matter.

RE: Transcendent Sith Lord's LTU 5.0 Journal - DarthXedonias - 06-28-2019

Quick update:

Well, I signed the paperwork and work contract. I sent it back and now I just need to get some other stuff done with. The only problem is it isn't going to be cheap at all and I have started to run low on money. If only I hadn't wasted that money getting the papers done the way the Korean government wanted them (only to get denied) I would have a little more leeway room left. As it is now, the way things look it would seem by the time I get over there I will probably only have 500 to 1000 USD in my pockets. I have to then have that stretch out to last me until my first paycheck. It should be doing able but it will be tight, very tight. This is the fault of not listening to my "intuition" the first time and trying to get a job in Korea first. Something was telling me that I should just go to China but I just swept those feelings away.

Hopefully everything works out well. Once I regularly start getting a paycheck things should be fine. Another thing did happen today which was honestly probably a long time coming. I do every once in a while still play games with a few people on PSN. I do play this game that is like league of legends (I've heard how toxic that community can be) and I have been thinking about totally stopping. Seen how much people in the game get toxic and even the people I play with it is no different. Well, tonight it was kind of the last straw for me. I wasn't playing too well or it might have been because we were fighting against a clan. Since I was playing one of the more weaker characters they kept on diving me mainly. Anyway, I could hear my acquaintances slowly started to get annoyed and then when we lost it went into to full on yelling at me mode. Meh, before in my life I would have simply been silent and took that shit. Not anymore.

I left the party and left the game then proceeded to go do something else. I know all too well what this is about and I've seen this "beta" behavior before. Generally Beta males who can't tell off people in real life (because they are too cowardly to do it). So, they find online communities or people online that they perceive to be weaker than them so they can dominate over them. I have the feeling this is the case based on the people involved. The main guy who was yelling at me literally lives with his parents and sister who keep treating him like garbage and see him as nothing but a manual laborer. He isn't working currently again and just seems to complain about his life situation but has no plans to do anything about it.

Other guy seems to not have things as crappy but he works a dead end job from my understanding and just plays games when he gets home. The other guy is a bit better (he wasn't playing at the time actually so he's ok to a degree). He actually has his own apartment where he lives with his submissive girlfriend. The only thing with him is that he does work a restaurant job that is kind of overworking him at the moment giving him double shifts all the time. Also, forgot to mention as you can probably guess the first 2 guys I mentioned have absolutely experience with women. I know the first guy I mentioned has "tried" but ultimately failed. He always ends up doing shit for women like a orbiter and then wonders why he is constantly in the friends zone.

Anyway, I had already started thinking I should stop playing that game as it seems to bring out the worst in people and this gave me the excuse. Also, think I might not be talking to them again (if I even decide to) until I land in China. Even then I'm not even sure because I've gotten to this point where I am literally moving up in my life and these guys are literally just staying at the lowest common denominator. Don't think I have much in common with them anymore anyway. If I did I will make sure I get my boundaries established real quick. I'm ok with getting feed back on things but my line is when you start yelling at me. At that point I can easily just break off all contact, block you and be on my merry way. I don't "need" anyone else period. So, no one can just treat me anyway they wish.

Either way, I do like this change and I don't have this feeling of questioning myself as much with this stuff anymore. Before I would go back to such things, like I did with that one Indonesian guy who got brainwashed in college I told you guys about a long time ago, thinking "maybe I over reacted, etc". Now, I have no time for such people. You can go unload that garbage on the people who actually treat you like garbage but if you think I'm going to allow you to treat me like that because your too afraid to do that too people who deserve it in real life you are sorely mistaken.

Anyway, that's about all. This happen is probably good as it will pretty much cut off any other connections I have to this country. I just want to go somewhere else and start a totally new life for myself without any BS from the past holding me back at this point. As a side note I do realize since I will be low on cash this is probably another confirmation that I will need to run UMS when it comes out.

RE: Transcendent Sith Lord's LTU 5.0 Journal - DarthXedonias - 06-28-2019

Well, due to recent events it seems like my previous plans got flushed down the toilet.

So, I decided to ask the school representative one more question, about locations, and then I come to find out that they only have schools in a certain city (a very boring city I might add with nothing to do in it). Total false advertisement because the recruiter for the school listed several different locations were open and then while I was having the interview the interviewer did not correct me on this point. Anyway, one thing I do not take kindly to is false advertisement. I mean it would have been one thing if they said "well, we only have these 2-3 locations open but we would really like you to go to this location since we really need help there" but nope that's not what happened. I find out they have absolutely no locations else where which goes totally against what I read and what I was told.

Anyway, if a company is going to forget to tell their potential employees such major information like that then I don't want to work for them. I am pissed but I am not surprised all that much. I had already heard in this TEFL field that there are many schools that will do shit like that and try to take advantage of new people to the field. I refuse to be one of those people. So they can go and deceived some other gullible person who will accept that shit because I won't. I guess this is another sign of how I have changed in that as soon as I read that email within a min pretty much I had decided I I would tell them to go find someone else instead of just accepting those terms. Funny, within an 24 hour period I have shown 2 different groups of people that I will not be treated any old way and they can go play those games with someone else.

Also interesting is the fact that I have this sort of "emotional high " right now from reaffirming my boundaries to people. Before I would have been more scared to do shit like that but now I feel like that is pretty much gone. Even the email I sent to the women was quite detailed in my displeasure. It wasn't anything too angry filled but I did detailed how they fucked up and they should point out the correct information in the future instead of doing this underhanded BS. Anyway, with all that done with I think I will probably just get a local job for 2 months like I was thinking about and then apply for a better job for teaching English that starts in September. My only other choice is to potentially just work at a private institution in Korea but then I will only get 10 vacation days per year (excluding holidays). So that deal doesn't appeal to me as much. Well, we will see how things go then.

RE: Transcendent Sith Lord's LTU 5.0 Journal - DarthXedonias - 06-30-2019

Time for an update.

I really do think the results have been made permanent though I'm not thinking about it as much since I feel like they have just become what I am. Still no anxiety, etc when dealing with people and still not caring what they think of me. Still have non-neediness towards women as well (more on that later). I am very glad to hear UMS is coming along very quickly and can't wait to try it out. Don't know why but I have a very, very good feeling about this. I say that since FRM + ME has already done a good job in LTU 5.0. I think with the upgrade and the further enhancements Shannon has made to the script I think I will probably resist this even less.

One other thing is that I have this complete confidence that I will reach my goals while running UMS. Not sure if that comes from LTU or if perhaps its TID from UMS possibly. Its like I have this confidence that I will be able to fully reach my goals within a year (if not sooner) rather than it taking 2-3 years like I had thought. I have been thinking more and more over the last few days about what I'm going to be doing in between reaching that goal and then waiting for other subs to be released to further my goals. The more I think about it though the idea of possibly having enough passive income (or just lump sum) then just lazing around or fooling around with women between that time just seems so boring to me. I feel this intuition that I should be doing something way more worthwhile with my life in between that time.

Its funny because before If I could have lots of money,etc I would have just loved having a bunch of women and lazing around to a degree but not now. It just seems wasteful of my potential and boring to me. With that in mind I think I will further my education (maybe still go to medical school or perhaps study psychology, etc) and do some venture capitalist stuff as well. It would be interesting to find new projects or inventions I could help get off the ground that help society as a whole and are profitable as well. I've also been thinking more of where I would hang out as well. Haven't come to any definitive answers but I am looking closely at places like Hong Kong, Singapore, and Dubai for example. Will have to see what I think when my investing starts turning in profits.

Anyway, that's about it for now. Only other thing I can think of that is going on is the fact that I did apply for a government job and just need to complete a test for it. If that works out I should have some really good and steady income for the next few months. Would provide some good investing money as well. I think everything will turn out ok though. I mean I already got up to making 40k USD within 2 months the last time I was investing without the use of subs. With subs I expect I might be able to make more and in less time.

RE: Transcendent Sith Lord's LTU 5.0 Journal - Yous - 09-25-2019

This post was amazing, i dont know it you have this expression in english but i was like if you were illuminated. I think LTU for you was doing great. If you decide to return to this one, please let us know.