Subliminal Talk
Social subliminals - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: Social subliminals (/Thread-Social-subliminals)

Social subliminals - EvolvingPhoenix - 02-08-2019

So I was thinking about it earlier, and I was wondering what subliminals are useful for having an improved social life?

I know AM6 increases your circle of friends and WM makes it so you always have beautiful women around you to socialize with. Are there any other subliminals on here that help one improve their social life?

RE: Social subliminals - Benjamin - 02-08-2019

Nothing specifically around socializing until something like 'socializing is a fun game' is upgraded, but most upgrades won't be until 6g.

But yes definately. Anything that can help you grow in yourself, emotional healing and such can help.

AM yes, WM could also help but you need AM first, and WM is mainly focused on women more than anything.

But what i'd really suggest, especially from reading your other posts is something like E3 which will be out soon, or LTU. If you look at the LTU description then you should be able to see how it would definately help.

For example, the letting go of the past programming. If you've had past trauma and problems with making friends, or rejection and such then this and E3 which is in LTU would help. And becoming more confident in yourself, emotional healing, self esteem, self respect. That can help you directly when it comes to socializing and making friends.

If you've had trauma and such that is making you isolate yourself, then the healing and other programming can help you to open up and reach out more again.

A few of the early reports for LTU have mentioned improvements like that too.

RE: Social subliminals - EvolvingPhoenix - 02-08-2019

Thanks Benjamin. I definitely have some stuff to work through, yeah. Lately, I'm focused on being less cooped up, because I know that can't be helping, but I see what you mean.

BTW, thank you for responding to this Benjamin. I really appreciate it.

RE: Social subliminals - Shannon - 02-09-2019

I can only say I agree with Ben.

RE: Social subliminals - THolt - 02-09-2019

You could also buy USLM4 and set improving your social life as your main goal for the program.

RE: Social subliminals - THolt - 02-09-2019

(02-08-2019, 04:20 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Nothing specifically around socializing until something like 'socializing is a fun game' is upgraded, but most upgrades won't be until 6g.

But yes definately. Anything that can help you grow in yourself, emotional healing and such can help.

AM yes, WM could also help but you need AM first, and WM is mainly focused on women more than anything.

But what i'd really suggest, especially from reading your other posts is something like E3 which will be out soon, or LTU. If you look at the LTU description then you should be able to see how it would definately help.

For example, the letting go of the past programming. If you've had past trauma and problems with making friends, or rejection and such then this and E3 which is in LTU would help. And becoming more confident in yourself, emotional healing, self esteem, self respect. That can help you directly when it comes to socializing and making friends.

If you've had trauma and such that is making you isolate yourself, then the healing and other programming can help you to open up and reach out more again.

This intrigued me about E3 as I have had issues with not making friends. Seems like it has been a perennial issue with me.

Now I am torn between USLM4 and E3? How do I choose the best one for me?
@Shannon

RE: Social subliminals - Shannon - 02-09-2019

(02-09-2019, 08:20 AM)THolt Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 04:20 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Nothing specifically around socializing until something like 'socializing is a fun game' is upgraded, but most upgrades won't be until 6g.

This intrigued me about E3 as I have had issues with not making friends. Seems like it has been a perennial issue with me.

Now I am torn between USLM4 and E3? How do I choose the best one for me?
@Shannon

The obvious solution would be not to choose; get LTU 4.1. It has both, and more.

If you must choose, consider your priorities and choose accordingly.