Subliminal Talk
LTU 4 to LTU 5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU 4 to LTU 5 (/Thread-LTU-4-to-LTU-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: LTU 4 - DarkTempatation - 02-15-2019

That's good mines off and onSad can get very very bad hopefully it'll pass asap!

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 02-15-2019

Yesterday I had my annual check up. I did the electrocardiogram. When looking at the results, the doctor told me "where you sleeping during the exam ?" Me "No, I put myself in deep relaxation during the exam but I was not sleeping and not closing my eyes either", the doc "you should teach me your method ! it must be very useful ! look at your result : at the beginning the diagram is normal for somebody awake and then it becomes of somebody who is becoming asleep"

I wanted to tell him buy the LTU of Shannon Thumbsup You will learn to relax ! but I did not because I don't know what could be his reactions if he sees words like "auric shields" Lol

But the result is : I was lying down on the table for the exam and thinking at the words "deeply relax" and I did. Of course you don't need sub for that, you can practice classical relaxation/hypnosis without the sub. But I realized that with LTU it is faster, deeper and more consistent. I can better extract myself from the environment

RE: LTU 4 - Shannon - 02-15-2019

I would have told him, "I use a subliminal for that." and let his curiosity take him wherever he wanted to go with it. Don't sink his ship for him. He can decide for himself.

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 02-16-2019

Well, USLM seems to work also in different way. I found on the backseat of a taxi a wallet. It did not belong to the driver. There were several credit cards and around 4000 dollars ! There was a picture and the driver recognized his last passenger before me. So we had the name of the guy and address with an Indentification card. We went to the police station closeby and the police was able to join the wife and she came to fetch the wallet. Just a simple thank you and she left. Some people are really lucky Lol

RE: LTU 4 - Rebel_GQ - 02-17-2019

Interesting story! Well, at least you can claim you were able to sucessfully execute the very last (but certainly not the least) bullet point as stated on LTU4 description page: "Do the right thing". (pat on the back), good job man! Wink

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 02-19-2019

Is it possible to listen to hybrid file with headphones ?

RE: LTU 4 - RTBoss - 02-20-2019

(02-19-2019, 10:50 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: Is it possible to listen to hybrid file with headphones ?

Yes. Because you can simultaneously hear a masked track with the ultrasonic when using hybrid, you are less likely to calibrate the track so loud you damage your hearing with the ultrasonic portion. Conversely, you are also less likely to calibrate the volume too low than when using ultrasonic alone. That said, I use ultrasonic on headphones, using volumes I'm familiar with. I have no issues with tinnitus.

RE: LTU 4 - Benjamin - 02-20-2019

This thread talks a bit about hybrid and headphones.

https://www.subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ-Hybrid-Subliminals-and-Headphones-

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 02-20-2019

(02-20-2019, 06:03 PM)Benjamin Wrote: This thread talks a bit about hybrid and headphones.

https://www.subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ-Hybrid-Subliminals-and-Headphones-

Thanks for the explanations. I used the hybrid file with my headphones and it is really more powerful than the masked files but it also much more exhausting.

I am finishing the second cycle of 7 days of LTU. I really stopped several bad habits linked to stress, like nail biting Thumbsup and it is totally natural, I don't force myself, it seems a part of me ... Some friends I met recently told me "Oh you look younger !"
On the side of luck and success : I have been given a special privilege from my employer... to travel abroad on the 5 continents. Normally in my company, at my level, we are not allowed to travel abroad, only big bosses will do. And you know what ? It was one of my goals but I imagined I will have to resign and go to another company if I wanted to realize this goal.
I am waiting with impatience the LTU 5 !!!

RE: LTU 4 - Benjamin - 02-20-2019

Quote:I really stopped several bad habits linked to stress, like nail biting Thumbsup and it is totally natural, I don't force myself, it seems a part of me ..

That's cool, were these long standing habits until now?

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 02-20-2019

(02-20-2019, 10:57 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:I really stopped several bad habits linked to stress, like nail biting Thumbsup and it is totally natural, I don't force myself, it seems a part of me ..

That's cool, were these long standing habits until now?

Oh yes, very long and difficult to stop consciously. But it disappeared. Magic Drinks

RE: LTU 4 - Benjamin - 02-21-2019

It makes sense that the emotional healing would help as things like that are some kind of coping mechanism, but for you to have it for so long and to have it stop with LTU is awesome.

RE: LTU 4 - DarkTempatation - 02-21-2019

At the moment I'm going through pure exhaustion but what I've been done is experimenting with the loops.
Throbbing headaches have been pretty bad, back pain has passed Thank god!

E3 wise it's like I'm not sure what's going on, but my mind does feel Amazing!

Also feels like USLM is on pause.

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 02-25-2019

Lets see if this thread is back again