Subliminal Talk
LTU 4 to LTU 5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU 4 to LTU 5 (/Thread-LTU-4-to-LTU-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

LTU 4 to LTU 5 - geotrouvetout - 02-04-2019

Hello,

I jumped into a new journey by investing in LTU 4... It is a real investment by its price... lets see after having excellent results with USLM.
I will keep note of the progress on a notebook and maybe open a journal within three weeks.

After downloading it yesterday, I listened for 3 loops (70 minutes times 3). I felt very calm but not sleepy.

RE: LTU 4 - Benjamin - 02-04-2019

I moved it to journals, as it doesn't belong in the testimonials section.

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 02-04-2019

(02-04-2019, 04:06 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I moved it to journals, as it doesn't belong in the testimonials section.

Ok thanks !

Today, I had an interesting experience. My wife was starting quarrel with me. In a normal time I would have joined the fight and we would have reach a high pitch level Nono But today, I just looked at her, very calm and even smiling as she was using silly arguments ... I was feeling at a distance, in an observation state... She stopped and told me "why are you laughing at me ?" I answered "I am not laughing at you, I am smiling, you look funny and I choose my battles !". She became suddenly quiet and then went back to her normal mood after 1h.
I did not feel any stress, tension or pressure. I suppose the anti anger module worked well Wink

Then I went to the hairdresser. I was waiting and the T.V was open on a show with funny gags. I enjoy this kind of show but this time I started to laugh and laugh, I could not stop. The 3 other clients looked at me, surprised and then started to laugh also. I don't know if they were laughing because of the gags or because of me Lol

So Shannon, a question : is it a program to transform us as bimbos ?Lol

RE: LTU 4 - ianmarconi - 02-05-2019

Laughter is contagious Big Grin

RE: LTU 4 - Shannon - 02-05-2019

(02-04-2019, 07:42 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote:
(02-04-2019, 04:06 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I moved it to journals, as it doesn't belong in the testimonials section.

Ok thanks !

Today, I had an interesting experience. My wife was starting quarrel with me. In a normal time I would have joined the fight and we would have reach a high pitch level Nono But today, I just looked at her, very calm and even smiling as she was using silly arguments ... I was feeling at a distance, in an observation state... She stopped and told me "why are you laughing at me ?" I answered "I am not laughing at you, I am smiling, you look funny and I choose my battles !". She became suddenly quiet and then went back to her normal mood after 1h.
I did not feel any stress, tension or pressure. I suppose the anti anger module worked well Wink

Then I went to the hairdresser. I was waiting and the T.V was open on a show with funny gags. I enjoy this kind of show but this time I started to laugh and laugh, I could not stop. The 3 other clients looked at me, surprised and then started to laugh also. I don't know if they were laughing because of the gags or because of me Lol

So Shannon, a question : is it a program to transform us as bimbos ?Lol

You'll have to define "bimbo". Where I come from, a "bimbo" is a loose woman who is easily bedded by a variety of people in a short amount of time, which female has little to no self respect or self esteem, and seeks to gain this by being sexually promiscuous and easy.

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 02-05-2019

You'll have to define "bimbo". Where I come from, a "bimbo" is a loose woman who is easily bedded by a variety of people in a short amount of time, which female has little to no self respect or self esteem, and seeks to gain this by being sexually promiscuous and easy.
[/quote]

@Shannon, I was thinking of a mindless person not the sexual aspect.

Is it possible to listen to the LTU as a background and at the same time listening to music (or watching a movie) all through headphones ? Or do we have to listen only to LTU for 6 hours non stop ?

RE: LTU 4 - 4Kingdoms - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 06:19 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: Is it possible to listen to the LTU as a background and at the same time listening to music (or watching a movie) all through headphones ? Or do we have to listen only to LTU for 6 hours non stop ?

Yes, I do it all the time. The earphones I wear allow me to have a normal conversation, I can easily hear someone talking to me with the subliminal playing.

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 02-06-2019

So today is Day 3

1) Just before awakening this morning I was flooded by negative thoughts. Really flooded ! And at the beginning I was "part of these negative thoughts". Then I realized that I could be detached from them and just observe them. So I told myself "STOP !" and they all disappear, and a deep peace took the place ! During the day when I realized that some of these thoughts are back, I do the same and they disappeared.

2) One of my goals is to stop fear of public speaking. I have that problem since I remember but it is an handicap in my job. Today, I was interviewed in a national radio, live. Normally I feel anxious and stressed before and during the interview. Today, I did not feel any stress before the interview... During the interview a little bit but it was very manageable Thumbsup I still have a long run before I can be an excellent speaker but... I know that I am on the right path ! I used the anxiety sub in the past with some good results but I was feeling sleepy during the day which was a problem of course.
When I do the loops of LTU 4, there is a moment I feel a little bit sleepy but after that no more.

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 02-08-2019

I did a test yesterday night : I took 3 glasses of hard drink... was quite tipsy Drinks Then I listened quickly to LTU 4... after less than 30 minutes, I did not have any feelings of tipsiness, I was back to normal Thumbsup I don't know if the alcohol disappeared quicker from the blood...

Few days ago, after listening to several loops of LTU, I had a very bad backache, upper back and stiff neck. Normally I don't have these things. The following day I listened again to loops and... the pain disappeared ... The funny thing is that when it was painful, I took a pain killer. It was efficient for few hours and then the pain was back. But when I listened the second time loops of LTU, the pain really disappeared, nothing anymore.

Dreams that I remember are mostly about money and wealth. Sometimes positive, like receiving big amount of money sometimes like a nightmare, like I have to give money to a hacker who has introduced a ransomware in my computer and gives me 24h to pay or else...

I discovered that if I want to trigger a response after listening to the loops, I need to think to an appropriate key word or sentence. For example : If I have a meeting with people I don't know and I feel unconfortable, I tell myself : " I am confident and successful ". And then I feel the dynamic of confidence and success starting to kick. If I enter the same room with the same people without these triggers I will not feel as confortable. But during the meeting I can also boost confidence and success by thinking these words once in while.

After one week of testing this sub, I would say that it reduced a lot my level of stress, and gives a general internal peace which has an impact on digestion and intestins...

@Shannon, I hope you can improve the LTU without adding any sexual improvement module ... it could be good if this sub is neutral for everybody :-)

RE: LTU 4 - cataleya - 02-08-2019

(02-08-2019, 10:59 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: @Shannon, I hope you can improve the LTU without adding any sexual improvement module ... it could be good if this sub is neutral for everybody :-)

I'm confused...how would adding sexual improvements to LTU make it not neutral for everyone?

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 02-08-2019

Sorry, I was not clear. I just wanted to tell Shannon if he could keep this sub sexual free. For sexual improvement there is DMSI for example. But it is just my thoughts Wink

RE: LTU 4 - Shannon - 02-09-2019

I'm looking at adding a module to improve the person's love life, not sex life. But it will depend on what the models tell me. I can see both sides.

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 02-10-2019

So I am finishing my first cycle of one week. I would say that sub is really powerful in stress reduction, relaxation, eliminating fears, deep inner calm etc. The downside is that for a long part of the sub, I feel drowsy and even I sleep for around 5 minutes. So it is difficult to do 6 loops without interruption during the day.

I am drinking much more water than before, probably part of the detox program

I am laughing much more than before. A simple situation can create a long laugh

RE: LTU 4 - JakeKennedy - 02-10-2019

(02-05-2019, 06:57 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(02-05-2019, 06:19 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: Is it possible to listen to the LTU as a background and at the same time listening to music (or watching a movie) all through headphones ? Or do we have to listen only to LTU for 6 hours non stop ?

Yes, I do it all the time. The earphones I wear allow me to have a normal conversation, I can easily hear someone talking to me with the subliminal playing.

What model earphones are you wearing?