Subliminal Talk
LTU 4 Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU 4 Journey (/Thread-LTU-4-Journey)

Pages: 1 2

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - JakeKennedy - 02-12-2019

Finally healthy again from the cold virus! Actually I have been for a couple days but been too busy to post. I’ve really been noticing the disconnect from negative energy. Yesterday I encountered a woman who is a regular at my business and is a big spender but is a major energy vampire. Generally after dealing with her I am left feeling drained. Yesterday she tried her normal tactics but I did not feel drained at all.

Until LTU 4 I never socialized for the sake of socializing. My dad was an engineer who worked long hours and when he was home was building a new barn, on one of our tractors or something similar. He was good about allowing my brother and I to help him as we got older. Growing up I had a great work ethic because of my upbringing but was very unbalanced. All I really did growing up was study and practice sports. I was popular and had jock friends but didn’t really hang out with them outside of sports. I had nerd friends I studied with but didn’t hang with them just to hang either. If I went to a party it was to get a girl and that was it. All of this has carried through to present. I have work friends and workout friends. People consistently asked me to hang out consistently through the years but I have never made the time. Improving a sport, business, learning something new, etc. was always a higher priority. Productive... yes. Balanced.... no. Only since beginning LTU has socializing for the sake of socializing ever seemed appealing.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - Benjamin - 02-12-2019

Awesome. I know what you mean, literally for years the only reason i'd care about going to clubs or to alot of places was just to meet women. In clubs especially I never enjoyed them or had fun or could really relax but i'd force myself for that.

A few times on DMSI 3.2 and 3.1 I went out and just enjoyed socializing for the sake of it. It felt good.

(02-12-2019, 04:49 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Awesome. I know what you mean, literally for years the only reason i'd care about going to clubs or to alot of places was just to meet women. In clubs especially I never enjoyed them or had fun or could really relax but i'd force myself for that.

A few times on DMSI 3.2 and 3.1 I went out and just enjoyed socializing for the sake of it. It felt good.

I’ve lost touch with so many good friends over the years because I was always too busy with other things to maintain the relationships. But it’s never too late to turn that around.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - JakeKennedy - 02-13-2019

My GF has been having pain for some months now. She has previously been unwilling to deal with it or to seek help. Today she finally took the first step in dealing with it by allowing me to take her to see a physician for a consultation. As expected no idea yet what is or isn’t causing the pain but she is scheduled for tests next week to at least begin ruling things out.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - ncbeareatingman - 02-13-2019

(02-12-2019, 03:37 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Until LTU 4 I never socialized for the sake of socializing. My dad was an engineer who worked long hours and when he was home was building a new barn, on one of our tractors or something similar. He was good about allowing my brother and I to help him as we got older. Growing up I had a great work ethic because of my upbringing but was very unbalanced. All I really did growing up was study and practice sports. I was popular and had jock friends but didn’t really hang out with them outside of sports. I had nerd friends I studied with but didn’t hang with them just to hang either. If I went to a party it was to get a girl and that was it. All of this has carried through to present. I have work friends and workout friends. People consistently asked me to hang out consistently through the years but I have never made the time. Improving a sport, business, learning something new, etc. was always a higher priority. Productive... yes. Balanced.... no. Only since beginning LTU has socializing for the sake of socializing ever seemed appealing.

"Socializing is just a fun game" I think I still have that IML title some where around here,on CD,no less... Congradulations Jake Kennedy!! Having even more fun on the planet,ah!! its awesome to see even more of your progress,in Life!!

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - ncbeareatingman - 02-13-2019

(02-12-2019, 04:58 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 04:49 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Awesome. I know what you mean, literally for years the only reason i'd care about going to clubs or to alot of places was just to meet women. In clubs especially I never enjoyed them or had fun or could really relax but i'd force myself for that.

I’ve lost touch with so many good friends over the years because I was always too busy with other things to maintain the relationships. But it’s never too late to turn that around.

Damn right Jake!! Never!!

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - JakeKennedy - 02-14-2019

Not sure it’s related to LTU but a lady (Customer) at my business gave me two very nice breast displays. She kept putting her arms behind her head like she was stretching and pointing her breasts straight at me. She was cute about 30 years old with probably D breasts but a little heavier than I like so 7/10. If she lost weight could be 9/10. It seemed like a dmsi manifestation not LTU but regardless it was nice to receive.

Edit/update: Several hours later I ran into a cute 7/10 23 year old I met once about 3 years ago. Upon seeing me she got real excited and started saying how good is was to see me and that it has been too long. I honestly didn’t even remember who she was at first and wouldn’t even have realized I knew her if she wouldn’t have stopped me. She was flirty but not overly.

Neither of the above are ground breaking but at the same time I feel like they must be LTU related in some way because they we so out of the normal.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - JakeKennedy - 02-16-2019

No big updates but I wanted to post because I’m not good about staying consistent with my journals. I feel like LTU is making everything more smooth. I don’t have quite the laser focus towards my business as on USLM3 but my personal and business relationships business are better. For the long run LTU definitely seems like best choice at the moment. It is working on so many aspects of my life. I can always go back to USLM after I am more well rounded and it will be that much more powerful.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - JakeKennedy - 02-17-2019

A couple LTU observations. So far LTU has been great for my relationships in general but especially with my GF. We both listen to the sub. Everything about our relationship has improved. I find her sexier, our conversations are better and there is more of a spark between us.

[Section deleted to maintain privacy]

Unfortunately since starting LTU I am falling behind with my main goal. I achieved stage 1 of this goal the end of December 2018. I was on pace to achieve stage 2 through January but since starting LTU I have fell behind slightly. Nothing which cannot be made up. Definitely no reason to panic at this point but it is noteworthy.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - JakeKennedy - 02-18-2019

(02-17-2019, 05:13 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Unfortunately since starting LTU I am falling behind with my main goal. I achieved stage 1 of this goal the end of December 2018. I was on pace to achieve stage 2 through January but since starting LTU I have fell behind slightly. Nothing which cannot be made up. Definitely no reason to panic at this point but it is noteworthy.

I have been thinking about falling behind on my main goal and examining my calendar. Upon reflection I believe this is more likely due to the cold virus I had than the switch from USLM3 to LTU4. Even though my immune system made short work of the virus (full cold symptoms for 3-4 days) I have read brain neurochemistry can be negatively affected for 7-10 days after recovering from such a virus.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - Hittman1124 - 03-29-2019

Hi,

It appears you have 2 posts going for LTU 5 and 5.5. Which one are you currently using?

I am using 5.5 and on day 3. I haven’t noticed anything besides slight optimism that life might turn around.

How has your happiness, confidence and motivation resulted as of now using 5.5? Thanks for your reply.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - JakeKennedy - 03-29-2019

(03-29-2019, 01:36 PM)Hittman1124 Wrote: Hi,

It appears you have 2 posts going for LTU 5 and 5.5.  Which one are you currently using?

I am using 5.5 and on day 3.  I haven’t noticed anything besides slight optimism that life might turn around.

How has your happiness, confidence and motivation resulted as of now using 5.5?  Thanks for your reply.

This journal should really be named LTU 4 Journey but I don’t know how to change it. I believe you are asking about the new LTU5 so I will answer your questions about it in that journal.