Subliminal Talk
Has anyone tried the house chore subliminal? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: Has anyone tried the house chore subliminal? (/Thread-Has-anyone-tried-the-house-chore-subliminal)

Pages: 1 2

Has anyone tried the house chore subliminal? - EvolvingPhoenix - 01-29-2019

I'm bored out of my mind lately with too much free time on my hands and I want to be able to enjoy my time. I tried doing things like training my voice to sing or practicing guitar as a hobby, but it seems I just can't get into these things. I'm thinking of buying MLS to make guitar practice easier and more ejoyable, but I figured I have a lot of house chores to do and I'm gonna keep having them to do each day, so what if I bought that subliminal that makes house chores more enjoyable so I can actually enjoy taking care of these tasks and have something to do with my free time that I actually enjoy. Because if I can enjoy house chores, then I KNOW I've got something enjoyable to do with my spare time. But I didn't want to get it without first seeing if anybody's tried it yet and see how well it worked for them. So I was wondering if anybody has tried that house chore sub, and did it make house work fun and enjoyable to do? What was your experience with it?

RE: Has anyone tried the house chore subliminal? - Shannon - 01-29-2019

I have used it, and I can remember one testimonial from it, but this was a long time ago when it was created. I enjoyed it, but I had to move on to other things quickly, since I needed to know how to answer questions about other subliminals from persona experience at the time. The only testimonial I remember was very positive, but the program has never sold well for whatever reason - probably because who wants to do chores?

RE: Has anyone tried the house chore subliminal? - Zane - 01-29-2019

Wish there was a program to keep ur room tidy and clean. My brother's room is a messed up and full of depressed energy.

RE: Has anyone tried the house chore subliminal? - EvolvingPhoenix - 01-29-2019

(01-29-2019, 02:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: I have used it, and I can remember one testimonial from it, but this was a long time ago when it was created. I enjoyed it, but I had to move on to other things quickly, since I needed to know how to answer questions about other subliminals from persona experience at the time. The only testimonial I remember was very positive, but the program has never sold well for whatever reason - probably because who wants to do chores?

Thanks for answering me, Shannon. So it succeeds at making housework enjoyable?

I live a pretty boring lifestyle lately, and don't really have any hobbies. I've got plenty of housework to do, so at least that'll give me something to do with my time if I do it. Although I'm a huge procrastinator... maybe I should get that procrastination subliminal as well.

If the subliminal works and makes housework fun to do, it's probably worth the money. I just wanted to see what others had to say about it before spending the money on it.

How long does it take to take effect?

(01-29-2019, 02:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: I have used it, and I can remember one testimonial from it, but this was a long time ago when it was created. I enjoyed it, but I had to move on to other things quickly, since I needed to know how to answer questions about other subliminals from persona experience at the time. The only testimonial I remember was very positive, but the program has never sold well for whatever reason - probably because who wants to do chores?

I live a pretty boring lifestyle lately, and don't really have any hobbies. I've got plenty of housework to do, so at least that'll give me something to do with my time if I do it. Although I'm a huge procrastinator... maybe I should get that procrastination subliminal as well.

If the subliminal works and makes housework fun to do, it's probably worth the money. I just wanted to see what others had to say about it before spending the money on it.

(01-29-2019, 04:19 PM)Zane Wrote: Wish there was a program to keep ur room tidy and clean. My brother's room is a messed up and full of depressed energy.

Well, you can use this program and maybe use it with the anti-procrastination one. That's what I'm considering.

RE: Has anyone tried the house chore subliminal? - DavisMind91 - 01-29-2019

(01-29-2019, 06:00 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:

I plan to actually buy it but not until I’m in my mid-thirties. Lol

I just bought both The Housework Motivation and Enjoyment (HWME) sub and the Overcome Procrastination (OVPR) sub. I put them both on a playlist that plays HWME for 6 hours and then OVPR for 6 hours. I intend to listen to this while I sleep and keep it playing when I wake up. I might listen to them more throughout the day as well.

Shannon, is this a good way to do it or do you recommend I listen to them for a different length of time and/or set up a different way? Also, how long should I listen to them for? 32 days?

DavisMind91 I know you're laughing but do you really intend to buy it when you're in your mid 30's? If so, why wait that long? Cause you plan on using other subs first?

RE: Has anyone tried the house chore subliminal? - Benjamin - 01-30-2019

That's fine, listening to one fully before going onto the other is the right way to do it. Usually i'd have said use one of them for 8 hours and the other atleast 4 but that should be ok. It would be difficult to listen 16 hours.

A minimum of 32 days, preferably 90+.

RE: Has anyone tried the house chore subliminal? - EvolvingPhoenix - 01-30-2019

Thanks Benjamin.

RE: Has anyone tried the house chore subliminal? - Shannon - 01-30-2019

If I were you, I would not be using Overcoming Procrastination unless the other one doesn't work. OP is known to be a program that triggers a very polar reaction: either people get real busy being productive real fast, or they start procrastinating as hard as they can.

RE: Has anyone tried the house chore subliminal? - EvolvingPhoenix - 01-31-2019

(01-30-2019, 04:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: If I were you, I would not be using Overcoming Procrastination unless the other one doesn't work. OP is known to be a program that triggers a very polar reaction: either people get real busy being productive real fast, or they start procrastinating as hard as they can.

Oh great now you tell me. I spent 25 bucks on that program because I thought it was recommended in the description for HWME to pair it with Overcoming Procrastination to make it more effective? You're saying it doesn't?

How long should it take for the programs to start kicking in so I can know their effects?

It's been a couple of days and I'm still procrastinating. Is that a sign Overcoming Procrastination doesn't work for me? Or does it just need more time? How do I know whether it'll work for me or not?

RE: Has anyone tried the house chore subliminal? - Shannon - 01-31-2019

(01-31-2019, 05:57 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 04:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: If I were you, I would not be using Overcoming Procrastination unless the other one doesn't work. OP is known to be a program that triggers a very polar reaction: either people get real busy being productive real fast, or they start procrastinating as hard as they can.

Oh great now you tell me. I spent 25 bucks on that program because I thought it was recommended in the description for HWME to pair it with Overcoming Procrastination to make it more effective? You're saying it doesn't?

How long should it take for the programs to start kicking in so I can know their effects?

It's been a couple of days and I'm still procrastinating. Is that a sign Overcoming Procrastination doesn't work for me? Or does it just need more time? How do I know whether it'll work for me or not?

If you started off using both, you might as well go ahead and keep using both for the time being. 4G subs take 1 to 4 weeks to start seeing results, although most people notice results in 1 or 2 weeks. The best way to use 2x4G subs is not ABABAB, it's AAAAABBBBBAAAAABBBBB. This gives each one more chance to become embedded without reversing course all the time.

I suggest you use those two as many hours a day as you can; one during the day, and one at night while you sleep. If you use them only while you sleep, do half your listening time for each one, so that OP gets say 4 hours and then HWME gets 4 hours. Always make sure you end with HWME.

You can use 4G's up to 21 hours a day if you wish to. It will need 8+ hours a day for 4G.

Use those two for a couple weeks, and observe what happens. If you're not getting the results you want, try a couple weeks of one, and if that doesn't work, a couple weeks of the other. Whatever works best, keep going with.