Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 (/Thread-DMSI-3-3-1-My-3-3-RT-D-Grew-By-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - Greenduck - 04-06-2019

(04-06-2019, 09:25 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 09:17 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 09:01 AM)Shannon Wrote: Greenduck, you do realize that mixing methods like that makes it impossible for me (and you) to know what did what, thus killing that person for valid testing for me.

How do you disambiguate resistance tactics/subconscious self-sabotage from Optimus Engine potentially finding and using other tools to help get to full execution?

I'm not talking about resistance or self sabotage, I'm just pointing out that for me to know what did what, we can't be doing two or more different methods at once to achieve Goal X.  It simply makes it impossible to know which did what.

As to the OE, I'm not sure.  But the less we confuse what is what by doing this drug and that supplement and this meditation and that technique with a subliminal, the more I will be confident that the results are caused by the subliminal, and thus valid for me to consider as a result, thus allowing me to now what the subliminal is doing and what needs work.

Alright, I didn't think about him running an experimental program. You are totally right.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - RTBoss - 04-06-2019

(04-06-2019, 09:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm not talking about resistance or self sabotage, I'm just pointing out that for me to know what did what, we can't be doing two or more different methods at once to achieve Goal X.  It simply makes it impossible to know which did what.

As to the OE, I'm not sure.  But the less we confuse what is what by doing this drug and that supplement and this meditation and that technique with a subliminal, the more I will be confident that the results are caused by the subliminal, and thus valid for me to consider as a result, thus allowing me to now what the subliminal is doing and what needs work.

*Likes this post*

We need the handle-listed likes back, for this reason.  Sometimes it's just an acknowledgement that a member read the post and is acknowledging a post, or giving a like to agree.  Seeing it as a popularity contest, or looking for likes for validation, is a self worth issue.  If that is "your" (those of you who think we shouldn't have likes) issue, work on it.  Ultimately, we're all here to better ourselves and each other.  There shouldn't be any shame in that.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - cataleya - 04-06-2019

(04-06-2019, 10:01 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 09:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm not talking about resistance or self sabotage, I'm just pointing out that for me to know what did what, we can't be doing two or more different methods at once to achieve Goal X.  It simply makes it impossible to know which did what.

*Likes this post*

We need the handle-listed likes back, for this reason.  Sometimes it's just an acknowledgement that a member read the post and is acknowledging a post, or giving a like to agree.  Seeing it as a popularity contest, or looking for likes for validation, is a self worth issue.  If that is "your" (those of you who think we shouldn't have likes) issue, work on it.  Ultimately, we're all here to better ourselves and each other.  There shouldn't be any shame in that.

This. A lot of likes on a certain post can indicate how a community "breathes" on the discussed topic without everyone replying to each post they agree with.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - JackOfHearts - 04-06-2019

I would prefer not to have likes, it seems like something helpful and for the betterment of a community but it seems to actually do the opposite. Look at who created that thing, Facebook, it's not the devil but it's close  Whistle
A community appear like a nice thing but we as human are our best friends and worst enemies at the same time. 
When I look at which direction facebook is going it doesn't seem there to actually help people and many people think that Mark zuckerberg engineered the way Facebook is to create addiction, addiction to their platform, that like button seems part of that. It seems to be a way to add peer pressure for you to perform, to please the crowd and to feel gratified that you actually mean something through that community. How many of us here seems to spend more time on a forum instead of living their life according to the subliminal's titles they are using. 

Quote:Seeing it as a popularity contest, or looking for likes for validation, is a self worth issue.  If that is "your" (those of you who think we shouldn't have likes) issue, work on it

It may seem like something easy to do at first glance, I don't think it is so easy, this forum had some specific issue with exactly that, guys writing just to appear famous there  Lipssealed

Even if it feels great to have those likes, there is also a bad side to it, that bad side doesn't appear at first glance, it's hidden but it's still there.

As a testimonial I don't think I'm weak around peer pressure but still I certainly feel that peer pressure around those likes and the way it feels to post something without having any like on a post, so to those who are weaker I wouldn't feel surprised that this peer pressure is 10 times stronger.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - Benjamin - 04-06-2019

Ironically I noticed myself wanting to 'like' your post Alpha360. Tongue

Quote:Sometimes it's just an acknowledgement that a member read the post and is acknowledging a post, or giving a like to agree.  Seeing it as a popularity contest, or looking for likes for validation, is a self worth issue.  If that is "your" (those of you who think we shouldn't have likes) issue, work on it.  Ultimately, we're all here to better ourselves and each other.  There shouldn't be any shame in that.

Not many people said that other than me. Tongue

But that comes from me being aware of more of the psychology of facebook for example. And how it hypnotizes people in a negative way.

It can both buy into self worth issues that somebody might have yes, but it also literally trains that even in healthy people if they use it too much.. there is countless articles written about it and the addiction to dopamine from it which trains that tendency and is why so many people are addicted to facebook.

And that was done by design which is why it's so popular and people are addicted to it. The people who are addicted to it have this issue much more, and i've noticed using it less there's less of this.

This is long so I doubt i'll watch all of it, but what i've listened to is cool so far. I think i'm gonna have to dig into this channel more, looks like good stuff.

That's mainly why i'd rather not see likes, because i'm already seeing without them i'm not caring much that they are gone. Maybe possibly, since this discussion could go on forever.. I don't know if it's possible to enable/disable the seeing of likes in your profile options so people can choose.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - Greenduck - 04-07-2019

(04-06-2019, 06:09 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Ironically I noticed myself wanting to 'like' your post Alpha360. Tongue

Quote:Sometimes it's just an acknowledgement that a member read the post and is acknowledging a post, or giving a like to agree.  Seeing it as a popularity contest, or looking for likes for validation, is a self worth issue.  If that is "your" (those of you who think we shouldn't have likes) issue, work on it.  Ultimately, we're all here to better ourselves and each other.  There shouldn't be any shame in that.

Not many people said that other than me. Tongue

But that comes from me being aware of more of the psychology of facebook for example. And how it hypnotizes people in a negative way.

It can both buy into self worth issues that somebody might have yes, but it also literally trains that even in healthy people if they use it too much.. there is countless articles written about it and the addiction to dopamine from it which trains that tendency and is why so many people are addicted to facebook.

And that was done by design which is why it's so popular and people are addicted to it. The people who are addicted to it have this issue much more, and i've noticed using it less there's less of this.

This is long so I doubt i'll watch all of it, but what i've listened to is cool so far. I think i'm gonna have to dig into this channel more, looks like good stuff.

That's mainly why i'd rather not see likes, because i'm already seeing without them i'm not caring much that they are gone. Maybe possibly, since this discussion could go on forever.. I don't know if it's possible to enable/disable the seeing of likes in your profile options so people can choose.

Facebook is a catalyst for your individual tendencies, whether it may be to seek validation from likes to compare yourself to other people. If you are mindful and emotionally healthy, you don't get dragged into that.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - JackOfHearts - 04-07-2019

The problem is almost no one is really emotionally healthy, you wouldn't even be on such forum otherwise. I'm not saying everyone is mess up but we are prone to social misconduct more often than we realize. And when a system  have been engineered in a way to uplift those negative tendencies, well, it doesn't end up well. 
That video you shared is very good Ben, everyone who use social media a lot may at least watch that video. I can't say I agree completely with everything he said but a lot of things seems to be correct. The guy interviewing made a great video on narcissism also,  though I don't completely agree with it either but there are a lot of interesting concept and ideas in it.

PS: I wonder who that Alpha360 is ...  Roflmao

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - Shawn - 04-07-2019

There are obviously pros and cons of the like system. I just think @cataleya made here a very valid point as well as @RTBoss. Maybe there could be an alternative to the previous system. What about having a like-counter in every post instead of posting the names there? It would take some peer pressure away because nobody would see who liked that but it would be still valid for feedback and to catch the "breath of community" even if the individualized feedback @RTBoss mentioned would be still missing.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - RTBoss - 04-07-2019

(04-07-2019, 03:34 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: PS: I wonder who that Alpha360 is ...  Roflmao

Since Shawn went there, I guess that gives you free reign to refer to him as "Mr. Anderson?"   Oui

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - RTBoss - 07-28-2019

Just thought I'd mention that, since stopping DMSI some months ago, my sex life has returned to normal - which means "poor."  This isn't just my wife's issue, however, as my libido dropped considerably after stopping.  

We went from having relations 2-3 times per week to once per month (or less) - so a 12x reduction.   Blink

Pretty noticeable, lol.  Looking forward to 3.3.2.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - LionKing - 07-28-2019

(07-28-2019, 05:34 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Just thought I'd mention that, since stopping DMSI some months ago, my sex life has returned to normal - which means "poor."  This isn't just my wife's issue, however, as my libido dropped considerably after stopping.  

We went from having relations 2-3 times per week to once per month (or less) - so a 12x reduction.   Blink

Pretty noticeable, lol.  Looking forward to 3.3.2.

Same here, after some 4+ months on LTU5 and now some UMS. Everything is kinda going very well in the family/safety -direction, but then that's about it. Were some slow weeks also on DMSI, but could count on that at some phase during the month she'd be complaining that she can't get enough. But also no jealousy friction now, so lose/win.