Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male 5 for Gay Men - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male 5 for Gay Men (/Thread-Alpha-Male-5-for-Gay-Men)

Alpha Male 5 for Gay Men - cyprian - 01-03-2019

[edited]

RE: Alpha Male 5 for Gay Men - Zane - 01-03-2019

Welcome to IML.

I hope you get what you want from life. Just keep us updated on your journey.

RE: Alpha Male 5 for Gay Men - Shannon - 01-04-2019

Glad you're enjoying it!

Alpha Male v7.0 will be usable by men of any sexual orientation. Gay, straight, bisexual, won't matter because no part of the script will be based on wording that requires any specific sexual orientation. Alpha male pure and simple. That way it won't lag behind in development for anyone, and AM7 can definitively be the final release if that program.

You're in for quite a nice ride, if Stage 1 has had this much effect on you. I look forward to hearing more.

RE: Alpha Male 5 for Gay Men - Have at ye - 01-04-2019

(01-03-2019, 06:08 PM)cyprian Wrote: Here are some of my experiences:
* Senses in my body, it releases some stuck energies. While listening to subliminals (especially in the beginning) I felt in different parts of my body interesting waves of energy, brining sense of unlocking them.

I quite distinctly remember when I ran my first subliminal from Indigo Mind Labs (Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Sexually, 4g) and feeling very strong movement of energy throughout my body from the very first listen, and being like, "whoa, this is the real deal". Big Grin

Enjoy the ride!

RE: Alpha Male 5 for Gay Men - Mystic Pymp - 01-04-2019

(01-04-2019, 06:11 PM)Have at ye Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 06:08 PM)cyprian Wrote: Here are some of my experiences:
* Senses in my body, it releases some stuck energies. While listening to subliminals (especially in the beginning) I felt in different parts of my body interesting waves of energy, brining sense of unlocking them.

I quite distinctly remember when I ran my first subliminal from Indigo Mind Labs (Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Sexually, 4g) and feeling very strong movement of energy throughout my body from the very first listen, and being like, "whoa, this is the real deal". Big Grin

Enjoy the ride!

Oh, I agree. Mixing BIATBW with AM Refresher was my second best experience with subs next to DMSI.

RE: Alpha Male 5 for Gay Men - Greenduck - 01-16-2019

I really like your review cyprian. It focus more on how you feel and how you change internally, rather on how other people perceive you. I have missed that kind of insight on the AM program from others. Looking forward reading your experience from the coming stages, best of luck!

RE: Alpha Male 5 for Gay Men - ncbeareatingman - 01-16-2019

(01-03-2019, 06:08 PM)cyprian Wrote: Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and have purchased first stage of AM5 for Gay Men just 10 days ago and I would like to share my first insights. Any feedback to my post is more than welcome.

PERSONAL BACKGROUND
As a child I displayed many characteristics of an alpha and was known for courage, fearlessness and behaviour often described "as if I have owned the world". Throughout my life I went through several traumatic experiences. I had double personality: at times confident, persuasive and charismatic and at times weak, submissive, deceitful, passive-aggressive. As teenager I was bullied and always had problems with male authority figures. I would either be unhealthily rebellious or insecure and weak (with little ability to hide my insecurity and anxiety). I had problems with routine, discipline, courage, guilt, shame, sexual expression, self-worth, self-trust. And funny enough all my problematic personality I would hide. Perception of me by male authority figures and by girls or gay men, all would be varying.

Necessary change was at about to come. My world collapsed, I lost contact with all my family, lost my house, realised I do not have any proper structure and order and my self-perception was delusional and I had no proper life skills. Suddenly I moved to the complete opposite site of the world with no money, no self-worth but filled with self-loathe and many more inner and outer issues.

That was something, some would call The Dark Night Of The Soul.

BEFORE EXPERIMENTING WITH SUBLIMINALS
Before I found Alpha Male for Gay Men I was going through Spiritual Awakening that in my case was (is?) an extreme emotional roller-coaster, filled with ups and downs and various crises but I was already going through many challenges that required rise in consciousness and self-awareness when it comes to being authentic, being present in the moment, experiencing consequences of lack of discipline, routine, commitment, responsibility, reliability or trust. I had to see what it brings to be weak and submissive and what comes after acting with power. So I basically have done quite a lot of work on my self. But still I had these moments of deep fall downs, what made me very unpredictable and unstable.

SUBLIMINALS
During the whole process that I like to call spiritual awakening I was going through several short periods of deep presence and sense of inner power. I associated such states with masculinity and I loved those moments. I realised that when they arrive, I am the most authentic to myself.

I started experimenting with subliminals just several months ago. But being very well aware of many dark global agendas I am rather suspicious with my approach, so surrendering to some unknown subliminals was a challenge.

What I discovered was for me very surprising: subliminals work on me extremely powerfully, far more than on most of the people (I base my opinion on various reviews and comments). I believe this comes from ability to fully surrender to them intentionally (once I gain trust) and experience them with presence and with a deep desire for them to work - when I want things, I want them fully and my desire is unstoppable.

Also I believe that some practical spiritual work (or work on self) is a key to the success as it helps with integration and calms down / challenges the ego. So meditation, relaxing music or just listening to the podcasts of some grounded awakened people is of great benefit in my view.

ALPHA MALE FOR GAY MEN EXPERIENCE
I have not found any other product that would target empowering gay men masculinity, not even among the amateur youtube videos. I purchased AM for Gay Men just 10 days ago and I am amazed with the results, especially after reading that Stage 1 is the "clearing part" and rather does not display any effects yet. If that's clearing part and is meant to be hard, then I can't imagine what will happen after Stage 6. Smile So far, I love it!

I had one collapse after the 1st day and few challenges as well. I tend to come back to my insecure patterns at moments but generally I am in the right place and notice very rapid changes in the way I think, I talk, I sit, I walk, I see things, I act... My mind is often clear and sharp. My confidence is boosted. My sexual desires are extremely high (which is fantastic :-)).

True alpha male should come from within, organically and instinctively so that mind is not too attached to self-expectations. Alpha male actions should flow effortlessly and that's what I've started occasionally experiencing and that's awesome.

Here are some of my experiences:
* Facing some insecurities (I strongly recommend fully feeling them when they come and letting them be without any judgments): those moments were also creating some resistance towards the whole experience with subliminals but I learnt not to trust my "insecure self" in decision-making.
*Sharp mind, clear mind
*Sense of great appearance
*Generally more energy but at some points need for sleep to process waves of new energies
*I was approached by a nice, masculine guy at the swimming pool
* I see people reacting better to me and more often looking at me (I try not to boost my ego based on that, but of course it's cool!)
* It is easier for me to be more present, authentic and with greater acceleration I can return to myself
* Massive increase in sexual desires. I always had them strong but what's happening now is quite enormous (I don't mind it at all).
* I became more conscious of my body, feel it more powerfully
* I feel my feet being strong on the ground
* I don't let myself being put in submissive position through subtle manipulations
* No big drama happened so far and I am not more emotionally unstable than before starting AM5.
* More need for structure (finally!), more patience, less focus on worrying, lower self-sabotage and more need to act and achieve
* I am substantially less concerned with what other people think or may think of me or my behaviour and that is huge, because it's my deeply rooted pattern that I am struggling with for more that decade. Of course old worrying pattern comes at times, but quite quickly I feel a nice rush of strong, grounding energy that I associate with masculinity and then I stop worrying and bring positive conclusion out of it.
* I feel as I if am rewarded with nice feelings and presence after conquering some old patterns, insecurities etc.: it's a great masculine (self-assuring, confident) feeling and increase in sexual drive after challenging inner insecurities and facing them.
I love these rewards, they keep me motivated.

Of course these changes are not fixed yet. Even though I feel them intensely, I am aware it has just been 10 days so far.

I am not easily satisfied guy. But, Shannon, AM5 for Gay Men seems to be an awesome, diligent and very consciously designed work. And I feel great appreciation for what you have done and for considering product for gay men. I find this adventure very exciting and I am curious how things will unfold in following days. It's been a great investment so far!

Thats friggin awesome Man!! Wow!! and that so soon. I Love what Shannon said about if you like what its doing for you NOW,wait til AM7 comes out,we're really going for a ride(NOT His exact quote but close enuff fer rock n' roll.
More power to ya fella and By the way I can relate to your background as well as being awareness of my Alpha Male-ness at a younger age,and IM also the 'no no word"- ha! a "Homer-section"!!(Homosexual) as well. Im a Mature Man, as such I tired to change my spots decades ago,even got married to a beautiful brazliian women,fer 10 yrs, it didnt work. I could not 'make myself' straight,i.e. 'change my spots" but damn it this Alpha Male shure as hell tried his hardest to do so. Im sooo glad that that ride has long been over for decades. still fly solo,never have been into slam bamm,thank sam:-) I Look forward to a version of develop maximum sexual irresistablity but of a romantic-deeper-connected-version,someday
more power to ya Man. Keith

RE: Alpha Male 5 for Gay Men - cyprian - 02-19-2019

[edited]

RE: Alpha Male 5 for Gay Men - Greenduck - 02-19-2019

Damn man, that's many things that have changed in a short period of time to say at least! Hope you are satisfied with it.

I'm not really following you when you are saying "that you have completed your subliminal journey" - aren't you running AM at like stage 2 or 3 right now? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding.

And to develop narcissistic personality disorder wouldn't really be a good thing. But what are making you believe that you are doing so? Maybe your focus on yourself make you believe that you are developing into a narcissist? Remember that you need to be able to take care about yourself before you can help others. A narcissist is an energy thief who use other people to make themselves feel better, but if you are just focusing on yourself and your journey and learning to understand your own needs - it's far away from narcissistic tendencies. A narcissist have huge problems with facing themselves, seeing themselves in an objective perspective and that is the reason why they behave as they do, they need other peoples validation and admiration to feel good about themselves, and thus becoming energy thieves.

Can you describe how you are feeling in general? Stronger, more grounded, more decisive, organized?

RE: Alpha Male 5 for Gay Men - Benjamin - 02-19-2019

Yes, remember to keep astrology to the thread in the chatter box. Wink

RE: Alpha Male 5 for Gay Men - Shannon - 02-20-2019

Quote:I have one suspicion towards the subliminals, though but I do not have opinion on that and would like to ask some wise people in here for clarification: what is the potential of obtaining narcissistic personality disorder after using your subliminals? Because many threats, if they lack light, taking responsibility and integrity may lead to such personality disorder.
At the same time, I underline that this question is not necessary coming from my personal fears. It came to me already after dropping subliminals when dealing with some heavy narcissists (and doing in-depth research on this dangerous disorder).

Running my subliminals cannot and will not give you narcissistic personality disorder, or any other personality disorder, for that matter.

RE: Alpha Male 5 for Gay Men - cyprian - 03-01-2019

[edited]

RE: Alpha Male 5 for Gay Men - cyprian - 03-17-2019

[edited]