Subliminal Talk
What sub to start? Smoking Cessation, AM6, ULSM? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: What sub to start? Smoking Cessation, AM6, ULSM? (/Thread-What-sub-to-start-Smoking-Cessation-AM6-ULSM)

What sub to start? Smoking Cessation, AM6, ULSM? - mgriff0309 - 12-26-2018

Hi All,

I've been using the ASC for about two months now and am ready to go for something meatier. This coming new year I have tons of business opportunities that I want to crush and be at the top of my game for. Some of the AM6 journals have scared me a bit...aggression, crankiness, etc. I'm in a service-based business in NYC so I'm not sure if that's how I want to be behaving although there are parts of that program I would certainly benefit from.

What might be best for motivation, discipline, business success (social acumen)? I'm also very much wanting to quite smoking cigarettes asap but this may need to come after this business run.

Thanks all, I really appreciate any guidance here!

RE: What sub to start? Smoking Cessation, AM6, ULSM? - Zane - 12-27-2018

Get on USLM and you will find opportunities and manifestations that you won't believe. I have fallen in love with this subliminal.

It's like on USLM you will be able to apply law of attraction at such speed that you won't believe it.. Anything you focus on will start going your way. Obstacles will come but you will be able to overcome come those so easily..

Read My journals if u want to

RE: What sub to start? Smoking Cessation, AM6, ULSM? - mgriff0309 - 12-27-2018

(12-27-2018, 03:35 AM)Zane Wrote: Get on USLM and you will find opportunities and manifestations that you won't believe. I have fallen in love with this subliminal.

It's like on USLM you will be able to apply law of attraction at such speed that you won't believe it.. Anything you focus on will start going your way. Obstacles will come but you will be able to overcome come those so easily..

Read My journals if u want to

Thank you Zane, I'll check them out!

I already see massive opportunities coming so I'm more concerned with motivation, discipline, and social acumen to capitalize on them. I'm not sure if there's a sub best meant for those goals.

RE: What sub to start? Smoking Cessation, AM6, ULSM? - Benjamin - 12-27-2018

With USLM3 you can apply it to any goals you choose to as described on the page. But no more than 3 goals at a time is recommended.

RE: What sub to start? Smoking Cessation, AM6, ULSM? - mgriff0309 - 12-28-2018

(12-27-2018, 03:54 PM)Benjamin Wrote: With USLM3 you can apply it to any goals you choose to as described on the page. But no more than 3 goals at a time is recommended.

Thank you Benjamin! I think I'm going to go this route and choose two goals: 1) motivation + discipline and 2) social charm All the opportunities are in front of me, just need to go capitalize on them.