Subliminal Talk
New User of USLM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: New User of USLM (/Thread-New-User-of-USLM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: New User of USLM - Shannon - 05-02-2019

USLM4 introduced a couple of major changes to what and how I do things. It is always in the best interests of my customers if I err on the side of caution when I do that, so the ASRB2 reflects that. I'll probably re-calculate it using both calculation methods and see if I want to keep this new method or not, in the not too distant future, but it should be interesting to see what people come up with through their own internal guidance.

RE: New User of USLM - Rossignol17 - 05-02-2019

(05-02-2019, 04:26 AM)Shannon Wrote: USLM4 introduced a couple of major changes to what and how I do things. It is always in the best interests of my customers if I err on the side of caution when I do that, so the ASRB2 reflects that. I'll probably re-calculate it using both calculation methods and see if I want to keep this new method or not, in the not too distant future, but it should be interesting to see what people come up with through their own internal guidance.

Hi Shannon,
I read your post on the other thread regarding how to experiment with the ASRB2, so I will be changing only 1 variable as you have recommended. Do you think it's better to increase the listening days or shorten the number of rest days ? I am leaning towards shortening the rest days right now. I will see how it goes and report back.

RE: New User of USLM - Shannon - 05-03-2019

Don't add days on. Shorten rest days.

RE: New User of USLM - Rossignol17 - 05-03-2019

(05-03-2019, 04:21 PM)Shannon Wrote: Don't add days on. Shorten rest days.

Got it, thanks.

RE: New User of USLM - Rossignol17 - 06-08-2019

I wanted to update this thread after using USLM4 for the past 2 months. I honestly feel like nothing has improved for me and I am not executing at all. I started to question whether the ultrasonic hybrid version is the best choice for me. I have been using only the FLAC ultrasonic hybrid since starting version 4. I have noticed significant episodes of vertigo upon awakening even on days when I have not been listening. I also have become more angry and more frustrated at work, but not outside of work. My dreams have become much less vivid and I am noticing some fatigue, but not all the time. I am definitely not sleeping as well.

I am going to switch to the masked version of the FLAC files on Monday when I start my new loops. I am doing 3 days on and 4 days off. I really did not notice any difference when I switched the rest days from 7 to 4.

Perhaps I am one of those individuals who responds better to the masked version. I started version 3 using the masked version and my energy, mood, sleep, and drive seemed a LOT better. I know that version 4 is a big improvement over version 3 so I SHOULD be experiencing better results. I have always used high quality earbuds and a high quality player and will continue to do so. I have not missed any listening days.

RE: New User of USLM - Rossignol17 - 06-29-2019

After switching to the masked version of USLM4 and using that instead of the ultrasonic hybrid version, I can say that my vertigo has been greatly reduced. I am still doing the 3 days on and 4 days off, and my 3 month block of listening will end after my next set of loops beginning July 3rd.

I do not have any good news to report on my goal, and I still feel like I am not executing this sub at all. I am looking forward to seeing what Shannon might do to upgrade/improve this sub. After having great success with USLM3, I do feel disappointed with the lack of results from this one.

I am also interested in the UMS sub coming soon and I may try that one.

Is anyone else experiencing success in reaching their goals using USLM4 ?

RE: New User of USLM - Rossignol17 - 06-26-2020

An update :

I am still waiting for the upgrade of USLM4. I used both USLM4 and UMS without any significant results to report. I have been off all subs for a while and I have grown a bit impatient waiting for the new version of USLM4, which was due to be out before the end of May, as I read on another thread.

I decided to go back on USLM3, which is the sub that I got fantastic results from. This time, I am focused on just 1 goal. I have just completed my 2nd listening cycle. I will report if and when my goal has been achieved.

I will switch over the the new version of USLM4 when it becomes available.

RE: New User of USLM - Shannon - 06-26-2020

Sorry it's taking so long. Things are not going according to plan. But it's coming.

RE: New User of USLM - Rossignol17 - 06-26-2020

(06-26-2020, 02:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: Sorry it's taking so long. Things are not going according to plan. But it's coming.

Thanks for your reply Shannon. I am looking forward to using the new version.

I noticed that the photo of my Fantasy 5 jackpot is no longer on this thread. Any idea what happened to it ?

RE: New User of USLM - Benjamin - 06-26-2020

We haven't done anything with it, the only thing I can think of is whatever photo host you used might have deleted it.

RE: New User of USLM - Ali - 08-10-2020

(06-26-2020, 02:15 PM)Rossignol17 Wrote: An update :

I am still waiting for the upgrade of USLM4.  I used both USLM4 and UMS without any significant results to report.  I have been off all subs for a while and I have grown a bit impatient waiting for the new version of USLM4, which was due to be out before the end of May, as I read on another thread.

I decided to go back on USLM3, which is the sub that I got fantastic results from. This time, I am focused on just 1 goal. I have just completed my 2nd listening cycle.  I will report if and when my goal has been achieved.  

Hey Rossignol17 how has your journey been since you posted the above? Did you try the new USLM4.1 or is this the same as the USLM 4? How long did you try UMS for? I have recently started UMS myself, but perhaps too soon to comment on results just yet as I've only listened to 2loops. 
Hope things have been better for you in terms of reaching your goal Smile

Ali

RE: New User of USLM - Rossignol17 - 08-10-2020

(08-10-2020, 06:24 AM)Ali Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 02:15 PM)Rossignol17 Wrote: An update :

I am still waiting for the upgrade of USLM4.  I used both USLM4 and UMS without any significant results to report.  I have been off all subs for a while and I have grown a bit impatient waiting for the new version of USLM4, which was due to be out before the end of May, as I read on another thread.

I decided to go back on USLM3, which is the sub that I got fantastic results from. This time, I am focused on just 1 goal. I have just completed my 2nd listening cycle.  I will report if and when my goal has been achieved.  

Hey Rossignol17 how has your journey been since you posted the above? Did you try the new USLM4.1 or is this the same as the USLM 4? How long did you try UMS for? I have recently started UMS myself, but perhaps too soon to comment on results just yet as I've only listened to 2loops. 
Hope things have been better for you in terms of reaching your goal Smile

Ali

Hi Ali,

I used UMS for the required 3 months and as I said above......nothing to report from using it. I used USLM4 and USLM4.1 as directed and nothing to report from either of those. I am waiting for the new upgraded version, USLM4.2, to come out and I will definitely switch to that once it is available.

I started back on the first USLM I ever used, which was USLM3, on June 11, 2020. I am still using it. I have not yet reached my goal, but I have had a few good, lucky things happen. I also started studying and reading "Reality Transurfing" by Vadim Zeland and it has only enhanced the results I have obtained from USLM3. I highly recommend it. I like Renee Garcia's instructive youtube videos on Reality Transurfing as well.

I was not going to update this thread until I reached my goal, but since you asked I will tell you that I recently won over $15,000 on a slot machine in Atlantic City. Even while traveling, I continued to use USLM3 as directed. I am still using it and I know that my original goal will soon be reached. I constantly have people tell me how lucky I am and I always agree !

If the new USLM4.2 is even better than USLM3, then it will be phenomenal ! I know that Shannon is almost finished with LTU6, and that he will extract USLM4.2 from that, so hopefully I can switch to the upgraded version soon.

I have always given an honest assessment of my experiences with these subs. I really don't know why the other programs did not work for me, but clearly, I do execute beautifully. And for me, I have found the masked version to be the most effective. I never use bluetooth, only wired earbuds or a wired speaker, which is currently an Anker Soundcore. I prefer no degradation of my subs or my music.

Good luck to you Ali ! All the best in using the programs and thank you for the good wishes.

RE: New User of USLM - Ali - 08-10-2020

Wow thanks for such an awesome response and feedback, much appreciated! Smile

I find it super interesting that both USLM 4 / 4.1 and USM didn't provide many results for you, yet USLM 3 seems to work great for you?! 
I noted that you said that using the Masked versions worked best for you. Perhaps the additional 'power' of the USLM 4 maybe created some resistance for you and prevented you executing? It really is all so fascinating. 

Congrats on winning $15K on a slot machine tho! Thats epic! And it's great to hear that you are firmly on your way to achieving your goal. 

I'm a firm believer in the law of attraction, and I genuinely believe that I manifested coming across Indigo Labs and Subs as a result. I'm very excited to see what UMS provides for me, hopefully I don't experience any resistance and I execute everything hahahaha. 

I'm going to get that book you recommended and have a read, so thanks so much for the suggestion! 

Ali

RE: New User of USLM - Shannon - 08-10-2020

Sometimes, more powerful and more advanced triggers more resistance because it gets deeper. In the case of USLM 4.0/4.1, I believe it was a combination of that, and not yet having the power/tech to match the level of resistance. And I may have optimized it too much for the ability of the skeleton script to keep up with the key script. Will be releasing v4.2 in the not too distant future.