Subliminal Talk
Fluffybunny DMSI 3.3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Fluffybunny DMSI 3.3 Journal (/Thread-Fluffybunny-DMSI-3-3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

Fluffybunny DMSI 3.3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 12-14-2018

I decided to create a journal, cause 3.3 feel interesting.. can really pin point it.
Also would like to contribute a bit to the experiment.

History ran 3.2a 1 loop every day since release till 3.3 was released. Still running one loop atm.

With 3.2a i think only the first 3 weeks was taxing on energy and tiring. after that i never really felt any energy difference. I mean after months of running it I think I got quite used to it. plus im pretty sure i was executing things already so, didnt feel like i was using much energy on removing inner fears or anything.

I have no self-esteem issues, confident, escalation, sexuality, hesitation or approach anxiety or any issues of the inner issues with women.

Past 6 months slept with 8 different girls. I have really high standard otherwise there would be a lot more lays but most girls just dont really peak my interests.
One lay at a festival, met her end of night pulled her to my car parked outside and slept with her in back seat.
One lay, 15 min pull from club to my place, lay her after another 15 at my place.
One lay strip club - funny thing, i saw a gorgeous stripper. a female friend of mine happen to be friends with them. i told her to hook me up. i got a dance with her first..
then she later went to her and told her stuff about me. got her social media went on a first date and i slept with her.
One lay - walking around uni campus, closed a girl number , 3 days later went on date and laid her.
one lay - started using an online app for the first time, she texted me 11pm, after 30 mins of texting met up with her at a lounge, didnt even drink. i lead her to my apartment to drink it was nearby lol, the moment we enter my play ..was a lay
one lay - online app, went on a date took me 7 hours to lay this girl lmao...longest ever.
last lay, is the first day i started dmsi3.3 so a week ago, been texting this girl since Sept. met her Jan. Well... i already knew i was gonna lay her before i saw her. First moment i saw her i can confirm it... then one hour later vola in my bed... this girl is hot...
(two days before this lay met up with a girl i really like... we made out but nothing happened, time wasn't on my favor lol.) what was fucked up was i texted her afterwards and i fucked it up... i never fuck up randomly with stupid texts =_=, i made a stupid ass joke that was like over teasing lol... now i have to wait another few weeks and hopefully she ends up seeing me again. As long as she shows up everything will be easy lol.

Also for some reason... half of the girls stopped seeing me after first lay lol (not the sex issue, they always tell me im like the best they've, im really dominant during sex and have zero performance issue) , I atm have 3 on rotation but sometimes its a hassle to get them out because they for some reason just know i do not want long term relationship with them. Dont get me wrong they are quite dam hot its just they aren't the one, and i would only go into a long-term relationship when i know they are the one cause i want to lead to somewhere more. I need to do more deep pillow talk otherwise they might end up all running away Tongue

had one day rest and started DMSI 3.3

Day 1 - day 7.

First few days i felt like i got hit by a truck. That was the kind of energy I was operating on lol.
I sometimes would fall asleep during the day plus i was a bit annoyed at how I the ONLY girl that mattered to me i did not lay her. I am not used to not laying the girl and still liking her a lot. So this was taxing on my energy too.

I found myself dreaming of her a few times. I maybe good at closing girls but i dont really get into relationships unless I really really like the girl, and its rare for me for that to happen therefore I have the fear that I would lose a girl like this and will take a long time to find one again...

I would wake up many times throughout the night sometimes i would dream like 4 different dreams.. sometimes i wakeup fall right back to sleep into the same dam dream lol. lasted for pretty much all 5 days. so i decided to take 2 days break and was a bit better. I dont see the dreams as vivid and remb less of it.

Also side note i felt like this was clearing fear for me relatiing to my business life. recent i have started a business and on the process of launching... and have lots of fear towards it, its a new adventure for it, and i think i was dreaming of something about it. cant quite remember.

Difference i notice
During first two day i notice chicks checking me out when im driving at stop signs.

been quite busy for the past week so was not exposed to girls. today i went on to uni campus. few things i notice...
I dont really take notice if girls are checking me out or not when they are walking by me.. cause those are pointless unless i act on them.

I got to the classroom, saw my female friend that i always sit with. First thing i notice is, i am looking at girls with a higher "interest" level. Aka my energy and BL and facial expression is communicating to the girl "i am interested in you". I did not really like this feeling and i can feel myself looking away almost. I have a very deep gaze its like a soul gaze when i look at people. also have a tendency to not communicate interest this way.

it almost felt like it was like a needy vibe but its not... no idea how to explain it. Its almost like i am gonna devour you kinda look lol. i notice her blush too when i first saw her. Which makes sense cause my BL was communicating interest and I never showed interest in her entire semester.

It's a very outward vibe. Before running DMSI i can already look miles away at a chick and she would notice. and look back... now its like the second i turn my head over she looks back =_=... im like wtf... and i can feel the way im looking at them its a very sexualized energy. who knows maybe it will lessen in a few weeks and back to normal level. (I have many girls comment on my gaze and they find intimidating .. but i dont look intimidating at all, some very often i have to make sure im not looking too deep. )

Goal of running: hm its fun Big Grin and who doesnt wanna be more sexy to women, also the sexier i get the more option i have, and the easier i will find the one girl i wanna date long term.

RE: Fluffybunny DMSI 3.3 Journal - Darkness - 12-15-2018

(12-14-2018, 11:36 PM)FluffyBunny Wrote: I decided to create a journal, cause 3.3 feel interesting.. can really pin point it.
Also would like to contribute a bit to the experiment.

History ran 3.2a 1 loop every day since release till 3.3 was released. Still running one loop atm.

With 3.2a i think only the first 3 weeks was taxing on energy and tiring. after that i never really felt any energy difference. I mean after months of running it I think I got quite used to it. plus im pretty sure i was executing things already so, didnt feel like i was using much energy on removing inner fears or anything.

I have no self-esteem issues, confident, escalation, sexuality, hesitation or approach anxiety or any issues of the inner issues with women.

Past 6 months slept with 8 different girls. I have really high standard otherwise there would be a lot more lays but most girls just dont really peak my interests.
One lay at a festival, met her end of night pulled her to my car parked outside and slept with her in back seat.
One lay, 15 min pull from club to my place, lay her after another 15 at my place.
One lay strip club - funny thing, i saw a gorgeous stripper. a female friend of mine happen to be friends with them. i told her to hook me up. i got a dance with her first..
then she later went to her and told her stuff about me. got her social media went on a first date and i slept with her.
One lay - walking around uni campus, closed a girl number , 3 days later went on date and laid her.
one lay - started using an online app for the first time, she texted me 11pm, after 30 mins of texting met up with her at a lounge, didnt even drink. i lead her to my apartment to drink it was nearby lol, the moment we enter my play ..was a lay
one lay - online app, went on a date took me 7 hours to lay this girl lmao...longest ever.
last lay, is the first day i started dmsi3.3 so a week ago, been texting this girl since Sept. met her Jan. Well... i already knew i was gonna lay her before i saw her. First moment i saw her i can confirm it... then one hour later vola in my bed... this girl is hot...
(two days before this lay met up with a girl i really like... we made out but nothing happened, time wasn't on my favor lol.) what was ***** up was i texted her afterwards and i ***** it up... i never **** up randomly with stupid texts =_=, i made a stupid ass joke that was like over teasing lol... now i have to wait another few weeks and hopefully she ends up seeing me again. As long as she shows up everything will be easy lol.

Also for some reason... half of the girls stopped seeing me after first lay lol (not the sex issue, they always tell me im like the best they've, im really dominant during sex and have zero performance issue) , I atm have 3 on rotation but sometimes its a hassle to get them out because they for some reason just know i do not want long term relationship with them. Dont get me wrong they are quite dam hot its just they aren't the one, and i would only go into a long-term relationship when i know they are the one cause i want to lead to somewhere more. I need to do more deep pillow talk otherwise they might end up all running away Tongue

had one day rest and started DMSI 3.3

Day 1 - day 7.

First few days i felt like i got hit by a truck. That was the kind of energy I was operating on lol.
I sometimes would fall asleep during the day plus i was a bit annoyed at how I the ONLY girl that mattered to me i did not lay her. I am not used to not laying the girl and still liking her a lot. So this was taxing on my energy too.

I found myself dreaming of her a few times. I maybe good at closing girls but i dont really get into relationships unless I really really like the girl, and its rare for me for that to happen therefore I have the fear that I would lose a girl like this and will take a long time to find one again...

I would wake up many times throughout the night sometimes i would dream like 4 different dreams.. sometimes i wakeup fall right back to sleep into the same dam dream lol. lasted for pretty much all 5 days. so i decided to take 2 days break and was a bit better. I dont see the dreams as vivid and remb less of it.

Also side note i felt like this was clearing fear for me relatiing to my business life. recent i have started a business and on the process of launching... and have lots of fear towards it, its a new adventure for it, and i think i was dreaming of something about it. cant quite remember.

Difference i notice
During first two day i notice chicks checking me out when im driving at stop signs.

been quite busy for the past week so was not exposed to girls. today i went on to uni campus. few things i notice...
I dont really take notice if girls are checking me out or not when they are walking by me.. cause those are pointless unless i act on them.

I got to the classroom, saw my female friend that i always sit with. First thing i notice is, i am looking at girls with a higher "interest" level. Aka my energy and BL and facial expression is communicating to the girl "i am interested in you". I did not really like this feeling and i can feel myself looking away almost. I have a very deep gaze its like a soul gaze when i look at people. also have a tendency to not communicate interest this way.

it almost felt like it was like a needy vibe but its not... no idea how to explain it. Its almost like i am gonna devour you kinda look lol. i notice her blush too when i first saw her. Which makes sense cause my BL was communicating interest and I never showed interest in her entire semester.

It's a very outward vibe. Before running DMSI i can already look miles away at a chick and she would notice. and look back... now its like the second i turn my head over she looks back =_=... im like wtf... and i can feel the way im looking at them its a very sexualized energy. who knows maybe it will lessen in a few weeks and back to normal level. (I have many girls comment on my gaze and they find intimidating .. but i dont look intimidating at all, some very often i have to make sure im not looking too deep. )

Goal of running: hm its fun Big Grin and who doesnt wanna be more sexy to women, also the sexier i get the more option i have, and the easier i will find the one girl i wanna date long term.

I like the more pronounced sexualization. If you’re able be this detailed concerning external effect.

RE: Fluffybunny DMSI 3.3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 12-15-2018

I have a high level of awareness so I notice any small changes. The effect makes sense. Your level of interest increase the girls will also increase. But problem is I don't want to be like his with every girl. I think it was similar in other versions when i first start running it cant remb. So im not too worried about it, it will reside to normal levels soon for me.

RE: Fluffybunny DMSI 3.3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 12-16-2018

Day 9

Last night i had the funniest dream ever. I think its probably like a fantasy or something.
I was in a room with 8 chicks or more, base on what i remb, i seem like i knew them all in the dream.
next thing i know three of them are naked and im having foreplays with them lol. don't remb actually having sex... i think i went to escalate on the rest.

Then flashed to another scene of some random shit. talking to two chicks at a pool... kissed them goodbye after a short talk...

Then fricken i had another set of like 8 chicks in a total different setting and the same thing happened again lol don't even know if they are the same 8 as the first scene.

In real life when i go to a really fun party or something i usually bring alone like 5-10 chicks with just myself... so maybe its like my mind playing a fantasy or something lol. Well hey not complaining about the dream lol.

Mood-wise feels like it swings around a bit... sometimes feel just fine sometimes feels like depressing like its dealing with something.

Also for some reason, I feel like some of the previous chicks I laid/attracted during 3.2 have the energy between me and them cut off. No idea why I feel this.

RE: Fluffybunny DMSI 3.3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 03-06-2019

Been on 3.3.1v for about 3 weeks now.

I don't know what do say, I am extremely unhappy with my life at the moment...
Like I have everything... and I just cannot find something that motivates me...

I got back to my home town roughly two weeks ago...
within one week went on a tinder date with a hot girl. slept with her on the first date as usual. my rate is like around 90% first date sex..

Then the following week met up with another hot girl slept with her too. now this girl is like a smoke show...20 year old. and i still feel like its "nothing new"

Saw the first girl again this week, about to see the second girl in few days...
Weird enough though the only one girl i care about after 3 months finally got the chance again back in town i texted her and she didnt reply...=_= this girl is the only one that can gives me feelings. its really rare for me to find a girl i can like, guess this will be a patience game with this one.

Ive gotten to the point where its boring having these lays, feels very pointless. dont get me wrong sex if fun and the girls love it when i dominate the heck out of them for good hours. But emotionally i feel VERY EXTREMELY unsatisfied/depressed/apathy about my current life.
I dont worry much about money either.. i feel like im just going through the motion. Kinda stuck too because not many people are in my spot where sex is regular with hotties, money isnt issue, and most people would want my life when they see it from the outside.

Any advice is welcome...

RE: Fluffybunny DMSI 3.3 Journal - SargeMaximus - 03-06-2019

(03-06-2019, 06:53 PM)FluffyBunny Wrote: Been on 3.3.1v for about 3 weeks now.

I don't know what do say, I am extremely unhappy with my life at the moment...
Like I have everything... and I just cannot find something that motivates me...

I got back to my home town roughly two weeks ago...
within one week went on a tinder date with a hot girl. slept with her on the first date as usual. my rate is like around 90% first date sex..

Then the following week met up with another hot girl slept with her too. now this girl is like a smoke show...20 year old. and i still feel like its "nothing new"

Saw the first girl again this week, about to see the second girl in few days...
Weird enough though the only one girl i care about after 3 months finally got the chance again back in town i texted her and she didnt reply...=_= this girl is the only one that can gives me feelings. its really rare for me to find a girl i can like, guess this will be a patience game with this one.

Ive gotten to the point where its boring having these lays, feels very pointless. dont get me wrong sex if fun and the girls love it when i dominate the heck out of them for good hours. But emotionally i feel VERY EXTREMELY unsatisfied/depressed/apathy about my current life.
I dont worry much about money either.. i feel like im just going through the motion. Kinda stuck too because not many people are in my spot where sex is regular with hotties, money isnt issue, and most people would want my life when they see it from the outside.

Any advice is welcome...

Throw it all away and either become homeless like Ekhart Tolle or become a monk.

RE: Fluffybunny DMSI 3.3 Journal - MasterEnki - 03-06-2019

@FluffyBunny

I’m in the exact opposite situation. My pairbonding urges are satisfied, but I can’t seem to lose my virginity no matter what approach I take (and I can’t afford a hooker, so that’s not an option yet) and can’t get dates either.

It sounds like you’re plenty satisfied sexually, but lack consistent pairbonding / you’re unfulfilled in pairbonding (correct me if I’m wrong)?

One of my female friends suggested that we have a ‘queerplatonic’ relationship (non-romantic / non-sexual). My friend cuddles and kisses me and says that they love me. Apart from that, they are happy if I have a FWB / casual sex / casual dating with someone else / others. I think they may expect exclusive emotional commitment though. We have had this kind of relationship for a while now, Lots of cuddling and kissing, but zero sex and no dates.

I agreed since I might as well get the pairbonding satisfied, and can still work towards losing my virginity / sex while being satisfied with pairbonding.

I’m aiming for a sex partner, but I managed to (unexpectedly) get a ‘queerplatonic’ partner along the way, and I’m still not quite at my destination yet (losing my virginity and getting a stable sex partner / lover), but maybe the lesson for me is to enjoy the journey along the way?

Maybe something like this (‘queerplatonic’ partner / zucchini) could be an option for anyone who has lots of sex, but is still feeling unfulfilled?

Most people just get married / find a spouse, and that fulfills them (at least for the pairbonding part).

I think most people need both pairbonding and sexual fulfilment, and it can come from separate people (although, most people seem to get it from the same person via a defacto / marriage partner, but other options exist).

Mentoring others can also be quite fulfilling. I’m sure heaps of people want your lifestyle. On the other hand, maybe you can warn people about the emptiness of picking up random hot chicks or something. Most people I know assume that endless sex with hotties is the best thing ever.

New hobbies / interests might spark off some fulfilment and / or give you a new goal to focus on. Try a bunch of stuff and something might grab your attention.

If you’re rich, then starting a genuine charity can be good, as long as it is genuine (and NOT just for tax evasion and/or selfish motives).

RE: Fluffybunny DMSI 3.3 Journal - Benjamin - 03-06-2019

More classic examples of if you want advice on women don't ask on this forum, because this is what you get.

Seriously... you think with a situation where you have a girl suggest something that incredibly stupid, and you're actually thinking of accepting it, that you should actually expand on it and try to give him advice about it? A man with any self respect would never accept that situation.

I really should stop thinking that this nonsense can't get any worse.

As for the actual question, I wish I knew. I've been there a few times. But it does sound like DMSI is working through something.

RE: Fluffybunny DMSI 3.3 Journal - MasterEnki - 03-06-2019

(03-06-2019, 08:37 PM)Benjamin Wrote: More classic examples of if you want advice on women don't ask on this forum, because this is what you get.

Seriously... you think with a situation where you have a girl suggest something that incredibly stupid, and you're actually thinking of accepting it, that you should actually expand on it and try to give him advice about it? A man with any self respect would never accept that situation.

I really should stop thinking that this nonsense can't get any worse.

As for the actual question, I wish I knew. I've been there a few times. But it does sound like DMSI is working through something.

Why not accept it?

It can fulfill the pairbonding part of human needs. She is okay with me having sex with / dating others. And I definitely plan on having sex with women. So I don’t understand how accepting this has anything to do with my level of self-respect.

You can’t always get want you want, but you always get what you need. I wanted sex. I got pairbonding instead. A while ago I experienced zero affection, zero sex and zero pairbonding. Now I am experiencing affection and pairbonding. But still lack sex.

Consider everything, and choose whatever resonates with you (when the opportunity arises to choose the thing that resonates with you. For example, sex hasn’t been an opportunity for me. But pairbonding has, etc).

RE: Fluffybunny DMSI 3.3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 03-06-2019

(03-06-2019, 08:16 PM)MasterEnki Wrote: @FluffyBunny

I’m in the exact opposite situation. My pairbonding urges are satisfied, but I can’t seem to lose my virginity no matter what approach I take (and I can’t afford a hooker, so that’s not an option yet) and can’t get dates either.

It sounds  like you’re plenty satisfied sexually,  but lack consistent pairbonding / you’re unfulfilled in pairbonding (correct me if I’m wrong)?

One of my female friends suggested that we have a ‘queerplatonic’ relationship (non-romantic / non-sexual). My friend cuddles and kisses me and says that they love me. Apart from that, they are happy if I have a FWB / casual sex / casual dating with someone else / others. I think they may expect exclusive emotional commitment though. We have had this kind of relationship for a while now, Lots of cuddling and kissing, but zero sex and no dates.

I agreed since I might as well get the pairbonding satisfied, and can still work towards losing my virginity / sex while being satisfied with pairbonding.

I’m aiming for a sex partner, but I managed to (unexpectedly) get a ‘queerplatonic’ partner along the way, and I’m still not quite at my destination yet (losing my virginity and getting a stable sex partner / lover), but maybe the lesson for me is to enjoy the journey along the way?

Maybe something like this (‘queerplatonic’ partner / zucchini) could be an option for anyone who has lots of sex, but is still feeling unfulfilled?

Most people just get married / find a spouse, and that fulfills them (at least for the pairbonding part).

I think most people need both pairbonding and sexual fulfilment, and it can come from separate people (although, most people seem to get it from the same person via a defacto / marriage partner, but other options exist).

Mentoring others can also be quite fulfilling. I’m sure heaps of people want your lifestyle. On the other hand, maybe you can warn people about the emptiness of picking up random hot chicks or something. Most people I know assume that endless sex with hotties is the best thing ever.

New hobbies / interests might spark off some fulfilment and / or give you a new goal to focus on. Try a bunch of stuff and something might grab your attention.

If you’re rich, then starting a genuine charity can be good, as long as it is genuine (and NOT just for tax evasion and/or selfish motives).

Maybe i ask how old you are? Just so that it gives me a better reference for giving you my opinion on your situation. 

I am not lacking the pairbonding part with girls infact you will find that girls get extremely cuddly and girly/ kidish towards you after you have dominating sex with them. Girls always wants to cuddle with me afterwards i also do as well, i enjoy it and also enjoy the talks. sometimes some of them gets so affectionate and doesnt want to leave. its quite cute. 

What has happened is probably i have too many of these cases happen and your standard for your women will rise. To the point where the event of having sex with the girl almost feels like something so normal as if you just had dinner or something... 
so now its not easy for me to "feel" lovey dovy or attachment feelings to girls. only very particular girls im into i will be albe to feel this way. 

With your situation... so are you like cuddling with them in bed one on one kinda thing? and they would kiss you here and there and tell you they love you? 
If thats the case... i would suggest you make a move on them. start of by telling them what u like about them... then when mood is right go for a kiss on lips... once youve kissed enough and u can feel shes more turned on... caress her body...start with shoulders then down to the breast. 

as far as the situation goes its ok to have something like this but as long as they dont step over the lines like asking you for favors or so on.

Charity is a good advice i have been thinking about this lately might go volenteer somewhere.

Quote:Why not accept it?

It can fulfill the pairbonding part of human needs. She is okay with me having sex with / dating others. And I definitely plan on having sex with women. So I don’t understand how accepting this has anything to do with my level of self-respect.

You can’t always get want you want, but you always get what you need. I wanted sex. I got pairbonding instead. A while ago I experienced zero affection, zero sex and zero pairbonding. Now I am experiencing affection and pairbonding. But still lack sex.

Consider everything, and choose whatever resonates with you (when the opportunity arises to choose the thing that resonates with you. For example, sex hasn’t been an opportunity for me. But pairbonding has, etc).

Why not accept it? Because of supposedly having even just an ounce of self respect? And (apparently) having testicles? Seriously.. if you are happy to accept things like this from women you'll never get laid. If you put up with a situation like this inevitably your self esteem and self respect will decrease.

I say that because i've accepted some dumb stuff from women in the past and that is the result, though nothing as bad as you're mentioning.

You're not getting anywhere with that situation, other than her knowing you'll happily be a little puppy dog and do anything with her, she doesn't respect you either. You can guarantee a man who she would be attracted to amd would have sex with would NEVER accept it and would tell her to fuck off. I've had women try to pull dumb shit in the past like "Oh no lets be friends" or "no were not having sex if you don't (do this thing I want)" and I walk out on them, tell them no.. and a good amount stop the crap and I slept with them. But if you try to take that and use it as a 'method' with the mindset you currently have it won't work.

I can only imagine the shit you'll put up with from women if you'll accept this, and inevitably they won't have respect or attraction for you either.

RE: Fluffybunny DMSI 3.3 Journal - Darkness - 03-06-2019

Perfectly put Benjamin.

RE: Fluffybunny DMSI 3.3 Journal - Steve_ - 03-06-2019

RIP this thread

Yes sorry for taking over the thread Fluffybunny, but I couldn't read that nonsense advice he tried to give you and not say anything about it.

It's funny if were not getting sex it feels so important, and if you're getting all the sex you want it's like 'is that all'. I've realized that i've spent way too much time chasing sex and haven't built other things and it's kind of got me in a mindset like 'sex is the only real joy in life'. But it also goes back to some of my abandonment issues I believe.

It seems you've put too much importance on it possibly, and now it's like "Oh, I need to find some other things to enjoy". That's what I can say about it, unfortunately don't have much advice on how to actually deal with it. But you know, there's too many other people pretending they know about things they've never achieved and it's to everyones downfall.

Or maybe it's just a passing thing as DMSI is working on something.