Subliminal Talk
The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 Second Run - S6) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 Second Run - S6) (/Thread-The-razors-on-my-lips-the-poison-in-my-kiss-AM6-Second-Run-S6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - apollolux - 06-09-2016

Hey chaosvrgn I have two questions:

1. Have you done either BIABWS and/or DAOS 4G before? If so what differences do you feel, if any, to AOSI 5.5?

2. I'll PM you the second Q.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - wolverine_i_am - 06-09-2016

I actually remember it too, the itchiness and in my feet also. I thought it was a fluke. I didn't think much of it at the time.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - chaosvrgn - 06-10-2016

All right guys, it's REPORTIN' TIME. This one's gonna be a long one. First up, PICS. I promised videos, but after my phone corrupted the first one, I decided I wasn't f*ckin' with em. These will not be up long, so look at 'em and make judgments quickly.

[PIX REMOVED -- I've pissed off a lot of people in my lifetime. Don't need 'em in my business]

My thoughts? The first pic looks more intense, like I was flexing. Really wasn't. I was just REALLY TENSE. I never realized how tension defines my natural state. In the second pic, which was taken about 45 minutes after finishing the second AOSI loop (and the aura was projecting -- HARD), I looked and felt 50x more relaxed, zen and in the zone. I know when I first started analyzing the pics, I kinda preferred the first. BUT, we gotta remember and trust that the subconscious knows what's best in these situations. So, while the "intensity" of the first pic may be more appealing to me, the state of mind required to deliver that "intensity" may not be the best to deliver the results of the sub. I mean, I'm a naturally intense person. Do I need to walk around looking like I wanna bash heads all the time?

Anyway -- we'll skip to the chase. No. Didn't get laid. I DID however, have a REALLY fun night that was full of flirting, networking, making friends and setting up potential future dates. AND, I think I figured out the "secret" to mastering AOSI.

For the most part, I was totally in a "scientific reporting" mode instead of being in the zone, which derailed many of my efforts. Once the "novelty" of running AOSI wears off, you'll easily be able to get into a flow state. This happened multiple times throughout the night, where I'd just relax and let the programming do it's thing. Once that happened, interactions went so shockingly well that they'd throw me OUT of the flow state because it "felt unnatural" (which I believe may be a form of resistance).

This sub is so nuanced and delicate -- and I mean that in a good way. If you've ever used pheromones, you know how you can totally wreck your shit by wearing a mixture that's incongruent with your personality. AOSI, however, seems to ADAPT to whatever your current internal state, attracting people that are good for you and pushing away those that would cause issues.

First part of the night took place at a networking event (game development) at a bar. I'll start with the oddities:

One of the reasons I think people aren't "getting results" is the fact that this aura seems to cause some serious emotional turmoil in people and they simply don't know how to react. It's the same concept as being "ghosted" when you f*ck up your pheromone blend.

I was getting the strangest, oddest looks from people all night. I thought I was imagining it until my friend asked why people keep looking at me "like that." ESPECIALLY after the aura kicked in. I was talking to a married colleague whose husband was also at the event. She handed me a cupcake. I ate the cupcake, and BOOM, the aura kicks in. About a minute later, she gave me the strangest look, face started flushing and ended our conversation and hightailed it out of there. We didn't speak again for the rest of the night. She actively avoided me, lol. Of course, she kept sneaking looks back at me, but would never come around again. I'm pretty sure she acted that way because her husband was there and didn't want to get in trouble.

I'm not even going to go into how many times women snuck or overtly stared at me, or went out of their way to find a reason to touch me. So, I was standing outside the bar, chatting and all of a sudden, I see someone I used to work with like.... 5 years ago walking down the street. Really pretty MILF. We'll call her K. Before I had a chance to react, it's almost she SENSED my presence, turned around and called out to me. So we hug, chat it up. She immediately like, starts blurting out everything that's happened to her in the last few years. I'm like, ewww, I don't wanna hear this shit. THEN, her friend comes along. White chick, brunette. Short. Svelte. Submissive looking. Just my taste. And she stopped dead in her tracks, gave me the deer in headlights look. I smiled at her and introduced myself and this chick nearly melted. She averted her glance down to the ground (get good at reading body language, gentlemen), blushed and started giggling.

K is well connected (and truth be told, she has a beautiful daughter I've crushed on for years), so I wasn't going to sit there and just escalate on her friend and ignore her, so I kept the convo going, just brought both into the mix. She kept inching closer and closer and finally blurted out that she loved my shirt. Totally interrupted the conversation with it. K turns to her and goes, "Girl, tone it down -- you gotta wait for the bachelorette party to get a pass." At that point, I cracked the f*ck up. First, at the fact that K recognized that her friend was getting wet, second at the notion that she could cheat on her fiance and get a pass because of her party. Whatever.

So, we say our goodbyes and I stick my fist out to fist bump her friend. She turns and walks away. I'm like, lol whatever and I turn back to the group of friends, who had been watching the convo. So we're chatting and one of the guys is like, "hey, she's coming back." This chick walked ALL THE WAY back just to fist bump and apologize for being rude. At that point, I flip my phone out and to my usual line, "put your number in my phone." She hesitates and declines. I tell her that it's not hard, just press the big blue buttons. She's grinning and acting all coy and goes, "I'll get in trouble if I do that." Finally, K yells at her from down the way, tells her to "c'mon and stop looking hungry." She tells me that she'll see me around and runs off.

After that interaction, something began to click. I don't think AOSI will be good for pickup. At all. This is a SEDUCTION subliminal. Like, one-on-one seduction. (EDIT: I take this back. I've always been better at one-on-one seduction, so maybe AOSI's adapting to MY personal perference and pushing it in that direction.) In every interaction prior to that, women kept giving off signs of clear sexual attraction. There's a difference between a woman attracted to your charisma, and one that clearly wants to f*ck you. But, if you get a woman alone on this thing, I don't see how you can fail at banging her. I don't even think it has to be a date. I think you can friendzone yourself just to get her comfortable, run this shit and then spend the day with her. What makes me say that? Well -- this morning, I called ANOTHER colleague, we'll call her L. Myself, L and K all worked at the same place and hung out together a lot. L tells me that she was looking at buying a Groupon for hair services, and she sees K on the page as the model (told you K was connected, she models for EVERYONE here). L texts K to tell her, and she said K immediately texted back that she ran into me and I had "grown up Wink"

I cracked up. I tried to f*ck K awhile back and got rejected -- HARD. For her to say that denotes a significant change in her perception of me. Manifestation? I immediately messaged K on Facebook, told her that we should hang out and for her to bring her daughter. She agreed. I'm making it my goal in life to f*ck K and her gorgeous f*cking daughter. Preferably at the same time. Don't judge me.

For those looking for effects OUTSIDE of the seduction, I will say that men will want to be your friend on this. They'll be a bit standoffish at first, may even try to AMOG you (I had a dude put a fucking cold cup on my head to "cool me off" when he noticed I was sweating). BUT, if you nod your head and start chatting, they won't want you to leave. You're like the coolest dude ever. OH SH*T -- you know what this reminds me of now that I think of it? Aqua Vitae. If you've ever used that phero, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. People are crazy intimidated and curious until you speak.

So, I ended up leaving the bar and decided to wander around alone. Ya'll may not believe this, but it's true: I walked into this really chill bar. Saw this blonde that I'd normally say was out of my league sitting alone. I walked up and literally took a selfie of us. She bust out laughing and asked what I was doing. I said, "What's it look like? I'm running an experiment for a company." (I'm so meta and clever, right). She told me to delete the picture, and I told her that she doesn't tell me what to do. Of course, I was doing this while smiling. She asked me if I'd delete the picture if she bought me a beer. I said maybe. So she got me a beer. Chugged it.

Guys. Alcohol really fires up this f*cking aura. WOWZERS.

I told her that the beer wasn't enough and I'd delete the picture if she kissed my cheek. She cracked up, was blushing hard. She declined. I asked her why she cared if I had the pic. She tried to go hard, told me that I had the vibe of a weirdo. I smiled and retorted that me being a "weirdo" is like, the least of her worries. So, we went back and forth, I finally said that the negotiation was final. Kiss on the cheek, I'll delete the pic. At this point, the bartender, a little goblin looking chick told her that it was a fair offer (thanks Gollum!) and the chick agreed.

I can't really explain what she did next. It was a kiss on the cheek, alright. That somehow also led to her kissing my earlobe and grabbing my hand. It was like she got sucked into the aura. Then it was like a WTF moment hit her and she totally pulled away. My mind wants to tell me that this isn't possible. That, I could've done this without the sub. Some part of me (I'm sure this is resistance) was like, man is Shannon pulling a fast one on us? Even though I KNOW this isn't true. I've never been able to pull a blonde 8.5, especially in the American historic south. This reality is so different from the one I knew totally pulled me out of the zone. Took a moment to recover. I handed her my phone, told her to put her number in it. I was hoping that she wouldn't remember to delete the pic. But, she did.

Then she said (CATMAN PAY ATTENTION): "I'm not giving you my number because I don't think my boyfriend would like that."
And I said (SARGE PAY ATTENTION): "What your boyfriend wants is not my concern."

That answer was so shocking that she ended up blushing again and just started drinking her beer. She tried to be funny, told me the "best that she could do" was give me her Twitch ID and I could chat with her while she streams. I was like, "hell no. I'm out, then." She said whatever and told me to go. So, I started to walk out. Next thing I know, I hear high heels behind me. She comes up, and says "FINE" in a pouty voice and put her number in my phone. Then she's like, "but you better call me since I went through so much trouble with you." I gave her a hug and headed out.

By that time, I was pretty tired, so I decided to call it a night. Moral of the story? You gotta act on AOSI. It's almost like it smooths encounters, so you don't have to worry about f*cking up. And if you do, follow this advice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbbVe4shQoI

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - Breeze - 06-10-2016

In the after pic, there is some sort of glow, fog like. Amazing!

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - JackOfHearts - 06-10-2016

You are a hero chaosvrgn, can I kiss you on the cheek Tongue

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - Vincent_Vega - 06-10-2016

Great report, man. Thanks for making it so detailed. AOSI really seems to work for you. From the pictures, I find the after one better. Looks more masculine, but maybe it's just the way you looked into the mirror this moment.
Don't know if energy is easily detectable on pictures. From what Shannon said, auras have to interact with each other, so your 'target' has to be near you.

And keep us updated on what happens with the 8.5 Wink

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - SargeMaximus - 06-10-2016

(06-10-2016, 08:18 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: I immediately messaged K on Facebook, told her that we should hang out and for her to bring her daughter. She agreed. I'm making it my goal in life to f*ck K and her gorgeous f*cking daughter. Preferably at the same time. Don't judge me.

Hey, I'm not judging, I have the same goals. Not with the same girls as you I'll wager but it's definitely a kink of mine. Wink

Great report too, I can only imagine what the upgraded version will be like. :o

As for your pics, I definitely like the second one best. The first one looks like you're keeping yourself in reserve, almost hiding something. The second one is just "here I am". very cool.

As for your theory about pick up, and especially friendzoning. I suggest you try it. Be as androgynous as you can be, so no swagger, no cockiness, no arrogance, just a real gentleman, and get a girl alone, then turn up the heat.

I imagine you could do this by waiting till you're aura is no longer projecting, then suggest going somewhere to eat with the chick (preferably hers or yours) and as you get food in you and the aura comes on, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - 4Kingdoms - 06-10-2016

(06-10-2016, 08:18 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Then she said (CATMAN PAY ATTENTION): "I'm not giving you my number because I don't think my boyfriend would like that."
And I said (SARGE PAY ATTENTION): "What your boyfriend wants is not my concern."

That is super hilarious that you put quotes from the two biggest rivals in this forum. They actually both said these words and you used it on a woman to get her number!!

*I have respect for both men, the have their different beliefs... much respect for both!!

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - SargeMaximus - 06-10-2016

(06-10-2016, 09:25 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 08:18 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Then she said (CATMAN PAY ATTENTION): "I'm not giving you my number because I don't think my boyfriend would like that."

That is super hilarious that you put quotes from the two biggest rivals in this forum. They actually both said these words and you used it on a woman to get her number!!

*I have respect for both men, the have their different beliefs... much respect for both!!

I know that CatMan was using the BF objection as an issue, but what did I say?

I'm curious.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - 4Kingdoms - 06-10-2016

(06-10-2016, 09:35 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

I'm curious.

I could've sworn that you said that line "What your boyfriend wants is not my concern." That wasn't you?? Don't be modest...

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - chaosvrgn - 06-10-2016

(06-10-2016, 09:23 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: As for your theory about pick up, and especially friendzoning. I suggest you try it. Be as androgynous as you can be, so no swagger, no cockiness, no arrogance, just a real gentleman, and get a girl alone, then turn up the heat.

I imagine you could do this by waiting till you're aura is no longer projecting, then suggest going somewhere to eat with the chick (preferably hers or yours) and as you get food in you and the aura comes on, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

LOL, great minds think alike -- already on it. There's this chick I blew it with a few years ago that's recently been hitting me up. Like, late night text chats about guys she's f*ckin and crap. TOTAL friendzone behavior. I've slowly been pushing for us to hang out to see what happens. We have a tentative lunch date of next Thursday.

It's tough for me though. The reason I end up in the friendzone isn't because I'm inherently that type caring dude. Generally, it's because I have a reserved personality about who I choose to hang around, and it takes me a long time to escalate. If a man doesn't escalate quickly, women toss them in the friendzone. A place I abhor, so I usually just cut off all ties at that point.

I'm curious.

Back when you were cold approaching, I kept trying to get you to use that line when they brought up the boyfriend objection. I don't think you ever disapproved of the line or said it wouldn't work. Just wanted you to try it. So, when she brought up the boyfriend objection last night, I sh*t you not, I almost flubbed the line because I was about to crack up thinking about posting this.

(06-10-2016, 09:39 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

I'm curious.

I could've sworn that you said that line "What your boyfriend wants is not my concern." That wasn't you?? Don't be modest...

Lol, I'd LOVE to take credit for saying that but I didn't. Chaos told me I should and I planned to, but the next bunch of times I went out to approach, the BF objection had vanished! It's like they knew I was ready with the line lol.

(06-10-2016, 09:50 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 09:23 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: As for your theory about pick up, and especially friendzoning. I suggest you try it. Be as androgynous as you can be, so no swagger, no cockiness, no arrogance, just a real gentleman, and get a girl alone, then turn up the heat.

LOL, great minds think alike -- already on it. There's this chick I blew it with a few years ago that's recently been hitting me up. Like, late night text chats about guys she's f*ckin and crap. TOTAL friendzone behavior. I've slowly been pushing for us to hang out to see what happens. We have a tentative lunch date of next Thursday.

It's tough for me though. The reason I end up in the friendzone isn't because I'm inherently that type caring dude. Generally, it's because I have a reserved personality about who I choose to hang around, and it takes me a long time to escalate. If a man doesn't escalate quickly, women toss them in the friendzone. A place I abhor, so I usually just cut off all ties at that point.

That's crazy. Especially because I'm the same way. Tho recently I had a girl get all giddy after seeing me and she was touching me and trying to play footsie with me. So I said we should hang out sometime but then she got all confused. And then I got all confused lol.

But yeah, usually I'm too reserved. All my early childhood experiences with girls had them come onto me, so it's hard to see reality as any different I suppose. :angel:

(06-10-2016, 09:52 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:

I'm curious.

Back when you were cold approaching, I kept trying to get you to use that line when they brought up the boyfriend objection. I don't think you ever disapproved of the line or said it wouldn't work. Just wanted you to try it. So, when she brought up the boyfriend objection last night, I sh*t you not, I almost flubbed the line because I was about to crack up thinking about posting this.

Yeah, that's right. I never disapproved of it, just didn't get to try it lol.

That's awesome about almost losing it tho. Have you ever let yourself crack up about something around someone? I have, I don't know if it's a bad thing tbh.

RE: Say F**k It / Before We Kick the Bucket (AM6 2nd Run / AOSI) - Sickologist - 06-10-2016

I like the first pic better, more bad ass. But hey, whatever causes moist panties, man.

We'd probably need to see videos to detect real changes, like Frosted did. His vibe totally changed, it was undeniable, but he looked the same.

I think you're right. At first, I thought the aura came in waves, but it's constant. At least when you run it during the night, it remains constant throughout the day.