Subliminal Talk
UMS Journal THolt - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS Journal THolt (/Thread-UMS-Journal-THolt)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 10-22-2019

So I had a socially awkward moment with one my neighbors. I think we’re both pretty awkward tbh but this wasn’t my best social moment. It’s hard to make a lot of money when you have issues with social skills.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - findingme - 10-22-2019

What made it awkward?

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 10-28-2019

(10-22-2019, 03:38 PM)findingme Wrote: What made it awkward?

@findingme Because there were many awkward pauses. I think we both were awkward. 

I feel my social ability is holding me back in many areas. I will run USLM 4.2 whenever it comes out but for now I am super focused on UMS

I ran UMS for 8 loops a couple nights ago. About 3 or 4 loops in, my head started to feel full.

Yesterday I felt that my goal was on the forefront of my mind. It's like I was already making that amount. I did not feel any of the doubt or limitations that had held me back before.
I am starting to see how ridiculous these mental limitations are around wealth. If other people make the amount my goal is for, why can't I?

For now, I will keep my listening schedule to 8 loops and 4-6 days of bloom.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - Infinite - 10-28-2019

That is a really good result. I feel the same way. My "dream" salary hasn't manifested yet even though it seems so real to me. Hopefully, it will be manifested soon.

(10-28-2019, 06:26 AM)Infinite Wrote: That is a really good result.  I feel the same way.  My "dream" salary hasn't manifested yet even though it seems so real to me.  Hopefully, it will be manifested soon.

@Infinite 

It seems like my internal critic that would tell me this goal is ridiculous is being gradually being overcome by the program. 

I don't know when my goal will manifest as it is ambitious but I think once I have my beliefs reoriented to support it, it will not be long.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - Infinite - 10-28-2019

I noticed that also. I've always criticized myself and I noticed from the beginning that it wasn't happening anymore. From my observations of this sub, it seems to me that it doesn't matter who you are, what you're like, how other people see you, where you are. It seems to me that my subconscious along with the sub will work it all out so that I can reach my goals. Have you noticed any of your thoughts getting manifested?

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 10-30-2019

So today I have been feeling a lot of doubt about my goal. Whether or not I will achieve it. I don’t see any outward progress right now. Feel like I have hit a wall. Can’t wait for the new FRM and UMS 2.0 so I can deal with this stuff more head on.

Right now I am doing 1 day of 8 loops and then 5-6 days of bloom

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 11-01-2019

So the past couple days I feel like my goal all of sudden is very attainable. I feel less doubt whether or not it will happen. It is only a matter of when. I am starting to think of how I will achieve it but the main thing is I feel greater certainty.

I still have some fears remaining. I feel like I peeling the layers off of my fears and realizing they are not as bad as I thought they were. It will interesting to see how the new FRM handles my fear with future versions of UMS.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - Shannon - 11-01-2019

The secret to attaining your goals with UMS is to "set it and forget it", while remembering it. You basically choose a goal that will make you happy. Then you let your subconscious handle how to get there, while reminding yourself of your goal every day at least once, and just work steadily towards it.

How to get there is up to your subconscious. Just keep working toward your goal.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - EvolvingPhoenix - 11-01-2019

If you're leaving it up to the subconcious to figure out hiw it gets done, how do you "steadily work towards it"?

RE: UMS Journal THolt - Shannon - 11-01-2019

(11-01-2019, 07:34 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: If you're leaving it up to the subconcious to figure out hiw it gets done, how do you "steadily work towards it"?

You take opportunities that are presented to you when they come along.  do your thing, set your goal, and accept the opportunities that come along, adjusting how you "do your thing" accordingly.

When I set my goal, my subconscious started offering me information about how to get to my goal, some of which that had nothing whatsoever to do with subliminals.  I am going to continue doing subliminals, but these other avenues are also things I am looking into.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - EvolvingPhoenix - 11-01-2019

THANK YOU Shannon for answering this question!

Are either of these 2 things results of subconcious aid? --

1) just today, as I left the university library, i was given a card for temporary work on campus or something like that.

(keep in mind my goal is RIDICULOUSLY large, not just pocket change)

2) I have found a newfound inspiration to start writing some of the ideas for stories in my head. Right now, I'm planning the ultimate big details of events that define the worlds involved in my stories (they are connected in the same settings) and I feel there may be potential for making money off of these stories when I create them.

Is either of thee a possible sign of subconscious aid?

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 11-03-2019

So this past weekend has been great:
Friday, Saturday and Sunday I went out with friends and met new people

Even though I did not make any money I feel like my social life has been vastly improved. I now have a regular set of friends with whom I can do stuff with.

I will either listen to UMS tonight or tomorrow.

I wonder if this sudden improvement in my social life has anything to do with FRM in this program even though the focus of this program is not social in nature.