Subliminal Talk
In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife (/Thread-In3deeps-s-Quest-to-Attract-His-Perfect-Wife)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Trend - 01-26-2015

My friend listened to the 5G one, manifest your perfect sexual lover, I know he did 'cause we were both dead tired when we would meet up, myself from the BASE, him from his own 5G, took him 3 weeks to find her and she's amazing, the kind of relationship I want for myself ... I hate him ... LOL.

Yuuuup, to say he's doing well would be an understatement ... just forget about the wife, man, why put so much pressure on yourself, go 4 the perfect lover sub instead Smile

I can validate his identity with Benjamin or another admin so that there are no doubts about my story, my intent is for us to share true experiences that will stimulate the subconscious for superior results in reaching our goals with the subs.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - jonathan4all - 01-26-2015

(01-26-2015, 09:16 PM)Trend Wrote: My friend listened to the 5G one, manifest your perfect sexual lover, I know he did 'cause we were both dead tired when we would meet up, myself from the BASE, him from his own 5G, took him 3 weeks to find her and she's amazing, the kind of relationship I want for myself ... I hate him ... LOL.

Yuuuup, to say he's doing well would be an understatement ... just forget about the wife, man, why put so much pressure on yourself, go 4 the perfect lover sub instead Smile

I can validate his identity with Benjamin or another admin so that there are no doubts about my story, my intent is for us to share true experiences that will stimulate the subconscious for superior results in reaching our goals with the subs.

Just imagine how wonderful it will be when after few run of BASE, AM6, SM/WM we will run AYPW OR AYPL Big GrinBig Grin

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - iceman - 01-26-2015

I can't wait to finish AM and Base! Big Grin

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 01-26-2015

(01-26-2015, 09:16 PM)Trend Wrote: My friend listened to the 5G one, manifest your perfect sexual lover, I know he did 'cause we were both dead tired when we would meet up, myself from the BASE, him from his own 5G, took him 3 weeks to find her and she's amazing, the kind of relationship I want for myself ... I hate him ... LOL.

Holly molly

3 weeks? Are you sure it was due to the sub? Maybe he Was fated to meet her regardless caus subs take a few months to work I thought

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - JJ54 - 01-27-2015

It doesn't always have to take months for the subs to manifest something. I've read an AYP post on here where a gentleman started using an AYP sub and within only a few days of use, he found his perfect lover. So if everything is already lined up for you and your perfect lover to cross paths, it may not take more than a month for it to happen.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 01-27-2015

(01-27-2015, 06:04 AM)JJ54 Wrote: It doesn't always have to take months for the subs to manifest something. I've read an AYP post on here where a gentleman started using an AYP sub and within only a few days of use, he found his perfect lover. So if everything is already lined up for you and your perfect lover to cross paths, it may not take more than a month for it to happen.

hmmm the only sucess story is fonzy

i do recall somonee said they saw a girl who might have been the one after a couple of days... but they did mention that they just saw her from afar.. no talk with her

and these forumers dissapeared without any updates after tt... so no one knows if they eventually manifested a relationship

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - iceman - 01-27-2015

(01-27-2015, 06:11 AM)in3deep Wrote:
(01-27-2015, 06:04 AM)JJ54 Wrote: It doesn't always have to take months for the subs to manifest something. I've read an AYP post on here where a gentleman started using an AYP sub and within only a few days of use, he found his perfect lover. So if everything is already lined up for you and your perfect lover to cross paths, it may not take more than a month for it to happen.

i do recall somonee said they saw a girl who might have been the one after a couple of days... but they did mention that they just saw her from afar.. no talk with her

and these forumers dissapeared without any updates after tt... so no one knows if they eventually manifested a relationship

perhaps they got what they want and didn't need to return. Smile

(01-27-2015, 07:47 AM)iceman Wrote:

perhaps they got what they want and didn't need to return. Smile

thats strange man

if i manifest successfully, i would be in a situation where i cant wait to share the success here instead of dissapearing

lol

the 5G AYP are for sexual and not romance

thats why i did not wanna try it

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Trend - 01-27-2015

(01-26-2015, 11:42 PM)in3deep Wrote:

Holly molly

3 weeks? Are you sure it was due to the sub? Maybe he Was fated to meet her regardless caus subs take a few months to work I thought

I knowww ... don't you just love to wonder if that's the case or not Tongue

There is another one, goes by the handle of Shannon, but he doesn't post as much anymore so I understand your confusion Tongue

(01-27-2015, 08:15 AM)in3deep Wrote:

the 5G AYP are for sexual and not romance

thats why i did not wanna try it

Yuuuup ... we're finally speaking the same language here, am interested in the 5G romantic lover as well ... very much so !!!

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Shannon - 01-27-2015

(01-19-2015, 07:57 AM)in3deep Wrote: today i saw an attractive girl... actually i've seen her before... almost 3 years ago.... shes a relative from my brother in law side

anyway i know that shes not the result of the manifestation... its something random as there was a funeral i needed to attend and she was there as well since my bro-in-law's dad pass away... of course i did not talk to her as the circumstances were not right

but however it got me thinking about something which i hope Shannon oir anyone else can clarify

when the manifestation of your so called perfect girl happens,Is it such that you have to take the step to have courage to cold approach her? or would it come along the lines that we somehow inevitably get introduced to each other and things just fall into place naturally

The reason i'm asking is, if i have to cold approach,

1) i'm not good at it
2) I might cold approach someone who is not the result of the manifestation but thinking that she is

Manifestation happens in some very strange and unexpected ways. In some cases, I did not realize that it was a manifestation for months or even years afterwards. And yes, sometimes I have had to overcome some approach anxiety to accomplish the goal.

Case #1: "Red" Dawn. Natural redhead, average looking to me now, but stunningly beautiful at the time. Saw her at a flea market. We locked eyes and it was like someone threw a brick at my head and knocked me for a loop. I was absolutely terrified, but I was even more attracted, and I went over and talked to her. Turned out she was equally attracted. We exchanged numbers, and within a week, we were dating. Relationship lasted 6 months until my refusal to do drugs got her to leave.

Case #2: Laura. Natural redhead, who I encountered in my college math class long ago. I was so stunned by her that I could not stop staring, and I don't remember anything of that entire semester in that class but that day. She was off in lala land the whole class. I spent the whole class figuring out how to say hello. When class ended, I made sure I was the first out the door, and I waited for her. When she came out I said, "Hello, Laura." She was surprised and confused until I pointed out that she knew me, and who I was. (We had dated in 8th grade, 13 years prior.) I knew her, yes, but did I have butterflies and scary things in my stomach at approaching her? You bet. But I did it anyway. Relationship lasted 3 years. For the record, I had to ask her out on that first date 5 times before she could believe that I was seriously interested. That's how low her self esteem was. She was an absolutely beautiful girl. We had our first date the very same night, and after that we ended up in bed together. 8 hours after I had said hello. And we were never apart after that if it was possible.

Sometimes, you will be afraid, and you will have to approach anyway. But in every case of manifestation I have experienced fear on approach with, the attraction was greater than the fear, and I did it anyway.

If you cold approach someone thinking she is a result of manifestation, you're looking for it too hard. If you're looking for it, you can over-think it and override the manifestation sequence. Just leave it alone and let it be a surprise. Every time I have had a successful manifestation, it's been out of my mind and a surprise, except when I was actively doing the manifestation manually.

For instance, Red Dawn was completely a surprise. Laura, on the other hand, was the result of using "powered creative visualization" methods for a couple weeks, and what really stunned me was that she looked exactly like the woman I had been visualizing. I don't recommend visualizing a specific face, though. That can lead to problems.

Just use the program and leave it alone. Put it out of your mind, and let it happen. Trying too hard makes you your own worst enemy.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 01-28-2015

(01-27-2015, 11:33 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-19-2015, 07:57 AM)in3deep Wrote: today i saw an attractive girl... actually i've seen her before... almost 3 years ago.... shes a relative from my brother in law side

anyway i know that shes not the result of the manifestation... its something random as there was a funeral i needed to attend and she was there as well since my bro-in-law's dad pass away... of course i did not talk to her as the circumstances were not right

but however it got me thinking about something which i hope Shannon oir anyone else can clarify

when the manifestation of your so called perfect girl happens,Is it such that you have to take the step to have courage to cold approach her? or would it come along the lines that we somehow inevitably get introduced to each other and things just fall into place naturally

The reason i'm asking is, if i have to cold approach,

1) i'm not good at it
2) I might cold approach someone who is not the result of the manifestation but thinking that she is

Manifestation happens in some very strange and unexpected ways. In some cases, I did not realize that it was a manifestation for months or even years afterwards. And yes, sometimes I have had to overcome some approach anxiety to accomplish the goal.

Case #1: "Red" Dawn. Natural redhead, average looking to me now, but stunningly beautiful at the time. Saw her at a flea market. We locked eyes and it was like someone threw a brick at my head and knocked me for a loop. I was absolutely terrified, but I was even more attracted, and I went over and talked to her. Turned out she was equally attracted. We exchanged numbers, and within a week, we were dating. Relationship lasted 6 months until my refusal to do drugs got her to leave.

Case #2: Laura. Natural redhead, who I encountered in my college math class long ago. I was so stunned by her that I could not stop staring, and I don't remember anything of that entire semester in that class but that day. She was off in lala land the whole class. I spent the whole class figuring out how to say hello. When class ended, I made sure I was the first out the door, and I waited for her. When she came out I said, "Hello, Laura." She was surprised and confused until I pointed out that she knew me, and who I was. (We had dated in 8th grade, 13 years prior.) I knew her, yes, but did I have butterflies and scary things in my stomach at approaching her? You bet. But I did it anyway. Relationship lasted 3 years. For the record, I had to ask her out on that first date 5 times before she could believe that I was seriously interested. That's how low her self esteem was. She was an absolutely beautiful girl. We had our first date the very same night, and after that we ended up in bed together. 8 hours after I had said hello. And we were never apart after that if it was possible.

Sometimes, you will be afraid, and you will have to approach anyway. But in every case of manifestation I have experienced fear on approach with, the attraction was greater than the fear, and I did it anyway.

If you cold approach someone thinking she is a result of manifestation, you're looking for it too hard. If you're looking for it, you can over-think it and override the manifestation sequence. Just leave it alone and let it be a surprise. Every time I have had a successful manifestation, it's been out of my mind and a surprise, except when I was actively doing the manifestation manually.

For instance, Red Dawn was completely a surprise. Laura, on the other hand, was the result of using "powered creative visualization" methods for a couple weeks, and what really stunned me was that she looked exactly like the woman I had been visualizing. I don't recommend visualizing a specific face, though. That can lead to problems.

Just use the program and leave it alone. Put it out of your mind, and let it happen. Trying too hard makes you your own worst enemy.

Thanks so much for the feedback and experienced shared Shannon!

i think you really hit the nail on the head when you said that you will have approach anxiety, but the attraction just overpowers the fear such that not approaching is not an option

With that i can say for sure that this women i saw is not the one being manifested as my feeling was like mehhh with regards to not approaching her

Now to sidetrack abit... there was this women i had a crush on for quite awhile... we used o be very close friends but eventually things turned bad... she made new friends.. i was left out in the cold etc and we never kept in touch

almost 2 years since i saw her and i am over her

now i started work in a new company... and shes working there as well... i knew it before hand... so before my 1st day i dropped her a message saying that im joining the company and she sounded excited about it... we had coffee together today around office... and things feel more different.. like the passage of time has caused us to become more mature and we now talk to each other without bringing up the unpleasant things which happened in the past.. shes putting effort in making conversation as well

ofcoz the frame i project now is different as well... when i was trying to woo her previously... i was like a weak AFC... now after having run the ASC.. i was confident and was unconsciously projecting an image of myself as someone confident unlike before... I was purely talking to her without any expectations and wasnt putting her on a pedestal like before and i could see the difference in how she responded... shes those typical self reliant girls who responds differently depending on whether she respects u or not

now the major dilemma is... i really dunno whether she could be a potential manifestation... cause when things turned sour in the past... i was absolutely sure that we are poles apart to ever be together caus of her character or expectations... that's why i have my doubts whether if she could be the "PERFECT" one being manifested... dun get me wrong... if the chance presented to be in a relationship with her.. i would be interested... but thats cause shes pretty (superficial i know)... i know her character had flaws so its not perfect

However like Shannon says... im not gonna force anything... prob juz have a casual lunch here n there in office and see how things go... if shes not the one... things will go pear shaped soon enuff lol