Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male Training (2nd Run) [AM 5.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male Training (2nd Run) [AM 5.0] (/Thread-Alpha-Male-Training-2nd-Run-AM-5-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Alpha Male Training (2nd Run) [AM 5.0] - adventurousman - 10-20-2013

(10-17-2013, 09:12 AM)Mojtaba Wrote: even Muslims have different beliefs,Shia & Sunni etc
not interested in religious discussions because that's not why we are here,are we?
there are many countries in world that Muslim women "just" can marry Muslim men.

YOUR REALITY DOESN’T CHANGE MINE (The Millionaire Fastlane Page 12)

True. I come from a muslim background and women can't marry non-muslims. As u mentioned sunni prefer to marry with suni's and shia with shia's. women can't have sex before marriage either but mostly men are given that freedom although by religious text its not allowed.

RE: Alpha Male Training (2nd Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 10-26-2013

I'm currently in Stage 5, I like this stage, I feel that my emotional ups and downs are starting to stabilize, and my neediness towards my ex also has decreased. It's not totally gone yet, but better than 4 previous stages.

At the same time I become really sick of my current job environment, I just can't stand it anymore, too much negativity, and the culture of this company is always about "blaming-others-to-cover-your-own-ass" strategy, I feel that I won't be able to grow and develop myself properly in this kind of negative environment, I have a strong urge to get out of here, I'm determined to resign at the end of this year.

After I finish AM 5.0, I was planning to get AM 6.0, but since I'm going to need to find a new job, I might have to postpone that AM 6.0, and try out the FYPJ 5G instead.

I'm still having problems in figuring out which field of work I want to dedicate my life on, this is also one of my obstacle for starting a business of my own, because I don't know which and what kind of business I want to go into, same with jobs, I'm currently working in a property developer company, so it's a real estate industry, where I work to sell apartment units, at the beginning I enjoy working in this industry, and the money is also the most I've ever got in my life, but after more than a year being here, I realized that my current job and income is quite pathetic, I need to find a better job that can lead and develop me to greatness, not just some mediocre job and live paycheck-to-paycheck.

Shannon, I have a question, I'm intrigued with the FYPJ sub especially with the optimus engine built-in within it, do you think moving on to FYPJ after finishing AM5 is a good move to put me in a place of better career and financial position? As you know my ultimate goal is to go for BAMM, I want to direct my focus and my life towards that even though I can't use the BAMM 2.0 sub yet at the moment. What do you think is the best way to achieve this?

RE: Alpha Male Training (2nd Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 10-31-2013

Shannon, I read those AYP series works by attracting, and you recommend to just 'set and forget', it will appear like nothing is happening until one day the person you're attracting suddenly appear, now my question is, does FYPJ works in the same way like those AYP series? As in I just 'set and forget' and suddenly one day the perfect job opportunity just pops-up into my life?

RE: Alpha Male Training (2nd Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 11-27-2013

Stage 5 put me in a somewhat better emotional condition compared to the 4 previous stages, but for my second run, I don't feel like I've progressed significantly further from the end of my first run till now..

I have not achieved the carefree, indifferent alpha mindset, I still put too much weight and value on other people's opinion, I'm still affected by what other people thinks of me.

I do notice an increase in attraction towards me from females when I go to pubs or clubs, but I still feel strongly needy especially towards my ex, I still can't let go of my attachments towards many things.

I don't know, I'm not very impressed with this second run, since I feel that I don't change much, in fact I think my first run brought more changes even though I regressed back in the end, I had hopes 2nd run would reverse the regression, and propel me much further into being an alpha man, but it didn't end up as I hoped..

Anyway, I finished Stage 5 last week, and now I'm currently in Stage 6..

RE: Alpha Male Training (2nd Run) [AM 5.0] - stratos - 11-27-2013

Suggest adding in Geodude's usual recommendations on top of the subs.

Thx for the tip, stratos.

Just to clarify, you mean throw in FEFT, NG, and Affirmation, on top of AM 5.0, is this correct?

Yes. don't overthink it. just 5 minutes a day of each if you have trouble kicking it off. force yourself, 2 minutes even.

I'm not too familiar with those methods to be honest, but I will definitely look into it.

Which one of the three is the most important? Could you suggest which one I should focus and learn first?

Doesn't matter

Ok, I'll start with FEFT first.. Will let you guys know how it goes in a few days/weeks..

RE: Alpha Male Training (2nd Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 11-29-2013

I've been trying it out FEFT, learning from Geodude's video (thx for the videos), and Robert Smith's in youtube.

My main focus is to get rid of negativity, especially my neediness towards my ex. I tapped on all the memories and emotion that I feel about her, I tried to let go all attached emotions from those memories. It does kind of work, I'm not as sad, as before, I also tapped on memories where she caused emotional pain to me, and I tried to let it all go.

It's weird, I feel like the negativity or bad feeling is reduced definitely, but I'm having a difficult time of aiming after its get reduced, and I can't seem to totally get rid of it.

I still get flashbacks, sometimes I remember all the good and happy times being with her, and it made me misses her again.. How do I tackle this problem specifically with FEFT? I'm still confused..

RE: Alpha Male Training (2nd Run) [AM 5.0] - stratos - 11-29-2013

tap on the good times too. 'even though we had good times..like the time xyz..'

RE: Alpha Male Training (2nd Run) [AM 5.0] - smoothsam - 11-29-2013

(11-29-2013, 11:00 AM)Tiesto Wrote: I've been trying it out FEFT, learning from Geodude's video (thx for the videos), and Robert Smith's in youtube.

My main focus is to get rid of negativity, especially my neediness towards my ex. I tapped on all the memories and emotion that I feel about her, I tried to let go all attached emotions from those memories. It does kind of work, I'm not as sad, as before, I also tapped on memories where she caused emotional pain to me, and I tried to let it all go.

It's weird, I feel like the negativity or bad feeling is reduced definitely, but I'm having a difficult time of aiming after its get reduced, and I can't seem to totally get rid of it.

I still get flashbacks, sometimes I remember all the good and happy times being with her, and it made me misses her again.. How do I tackle this problem specifically with FEFT? I'm still confused..

Awesome progress. Its all about letting go and forgiving yourself and others. A journey of 1000 miles must begin with a single step.

RE: Alpha Male Training (2nd Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 11-30-2013

(11-29-2013, 05:47 PM)stratos Wrote: tap on the good times too. 'even though we had good times..like the time xyz..'

Ok, I'll try that out