Subliminal Talk
AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 (/Thread-AM6--11652)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: AM6 - Sky - 05-26-2024

Day 5: I dreamed about being hugged by a woman that I liked I think. Just some random person.

In terms of the real world. I got up at 8 and went to the gym and I finished the whole workout. I feel motivated again unlike on OGSF and my sleep is better. When I wake up, I feel that I have enough motivation and energy to go to the gym.

RE: AM6 - Sky - 05-27-2024

Day 6: Dreamed about getting food with friends at a cafeteria.

I want to go to the gym today but my body is sore, so I'm contemplating.

Update: I'm studying a course right now outside of my masters on Coursera, and it's going well. I wonder if seek the challenge or just the clearing stage has this effect on me. The 5.75G and above subs were great, but subs like OGSF tired me out.

RE: AM6 - Sky - 05-28-2024

Day 7: dreamed about my roommate and I talking. Dreamed about some other stuff too.

In the real world, I woke up today refreshed and went to the gym! Finished my workout. I'm looking forward to moving back home. My number one goal is to improve myself and to graduate from grad school. My tertiary, but equally important goal is to find a girlfriend, but we'll see what happens.

RE: AM6 - Sky - 05-29-2024

Day 8: I dreamed about protecting my brother and fighting against a guy with a bowser head/mask on. It was a weird dream.

Went to the gym this morning. That makes two days in a row. I also introduced myself to a guy there because I was impressed with how strong he was. It's nice to make a connection.

RE: AM6 - Sky - 05-30-2024

Day 9: skipped the gym today, rest day needed.

RE: AM6 - Sky - 05-31-2024

day 10: nothing about dreams. I got up and went to the gym. That's a win.

RE: AM6 - Sky - 06-01-2024

Day 11: I got friend zoned on a date yesterday. Wish I knew why this was happening to me.

Dreamed about stuff.

Went to the gym this morning!

RE: AM6 - thectexperience1 - 06-01-2024

Her loss bro. Trust the process, forget about the results

RE: AM6 - Sky - 06-01-2024

(06-01-2024, 10:29 AM)thectexperience1 Wrote: Her loss bro. Trust the process, forget about the results

Thanks bro. Will do.

RE: AM6 - Sky - 06-02-2024

Day 12:

I know the healing and clearing module is outdated but the dream I had was interesting. I had a dream about these three friends I used to have, and they are one brother and two sisters. The Eldest, the brother, pulled up in a van in my dream with the two younger sister, and started all crowding me and talking to me. Then, I went to the female restroom with the youngest sister and started having a makeout session with her. I said afterwards in the dream to her, that I couldn't be with her because she got married one month beforehand before seeing me after all this time.

In real life, I haven't talked to these friends in years because I felt like they didn't really care about me or reciprocate calling me back like ever lol. I moved on but I wonder why these dreams about old friends and old romances that could never have occurred due to religious differences are brought back to my attention through this dream.

I also dreamed about fighting people and beating the shit out of them. Interesting dream transition from old friends to fighting. I am reading a fighting manwha called Lookism, which is really good. I'm like addicted to anime, manga, and manwha. It's my hobby.

In real life, I plan on going to the gym today! I slept well too.

RE: AM6 - Sky - 06-03-2024

Day 13: I missed the gym this morning. Planning to go in the evening hopefully. Had a fun day at a tech event yesterday.

Dreamed as usual, but don't really recall what I dreamed.

RE: AM6 - Sky - 06-04-2024

Day 14: dreamed per usual

went to the gym this morning and bought groceries.

RE: AM6 - Sky - 06-05-2024

Day 15: Learned about the socratic questioning method and radical acceptance from my therapist today to change the way I think and manage stress.

Went to the gym this morning!

RE: AM6 - Sky - 06-06-2024

Day 16: had a disturbing dream. I don't want to talk about it.

Went to the gym this morning though!

Feeling demoralized about ever finding the right girlfriend for me though. I'm moving out of the big city back to a smaller city so I can't really date because I'll be moving in a few months.