Subliminal Talk
Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries (/Thread-Reflections-of-Charm-My-Sex-Magnet-3-Diaries)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Shannon - 06-10-2024

(06-06-2024, 01:17 AM)Topaz Wrote: I'm not quitting just yet.

Quote:being perceived as "fuck meat" by the women

Shannon, when is that supposed to happen? At what stage?

IIRC most of us experienced that effect starting around stage 3, where the big guns start coming out.  Some may have experienced it around 2 or 4, and some did not experience it.  But every one of us who was executing well seemed to experience it.  The women who respond seem to want to use you for their sexual gratification.

Quote:About the girl, I had already given up on her when she said I'm too old and such. But then she continued to text me. She texts me every day. I'm not sure what's her story because she keeps mentioning her boyfriend. I think she's thinking about cheating or considering her options, or maybe it just feels good for her to feel wanted.

Maybe ask her why she's still texting you if she has a boyfriend.  It could also be that she's just wanting to be friends, or is attracted but can't let herself do anything because of boyfriend and beliefs, etc.  This is actually an opportunity to turn it around on, and with, her if you know how, and maybe make more progress.

Quote:I've continued to learn PUA material and it's very demanding! I'm doing well and I like the frame I can create with an indirect approach. This way, if and when they behave as they often do here, I can keep my composure and maintain my value.

Do you have to try to get women interested there?  Is that cultural in any way?

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Shannon - 06-10-2024

(06-06-2024, 05:37 AM)Topaz Wrote: Again someone thought I'm gay (didn't approach me) we had a conversation about women and he was shocked
This time I wasn't dressed in an interesting or pickcocked way.
That's weird it happened a lot in the end of AM6

Thoughts?

The end of AM6 incorporates the beginning of SM.  We never understood why people responded that way with SM.  Maybe such blatant, raw sexual energy is more commonly encountered naturally from gay guys, I don't know.  What I do know is that not everyone sees the user as gay, and the ones who matter - women - usually do not.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 06-11-2024

(06-10-2024, 07:39 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-06-2024, 05:37 AM)Topaz Wrote: Again someone thought I'm gay (didn't approach me) we had a conversation about women and he was shocked
This time I wasn't dressed in an interesting or pickcocked way.
That's weird it happened a lot in the end of AM6

Thoughts?

The end of AM6 incorporates the beginning of SM.  We never understood why people responded that way with SM.  Maybe such blatant, raw sexual energy is more commonly encountered naturally from gay guys, I don't know.  What I do know is that not everyone sees the user as gay, and the ones who matter - women - usually do not.

That's true, Shannon. 
At the end of AM6, a small number of women thought I was gay because I wore shiny clothes. 
However, 99% of them didn't perceive me that way. Similarly, a minority of men might think or respond in that manner, but it doesn't really matter to me.

Last week of stage 1 here:
I still don't get treated better by women nor do they respond better to me when I approach them. 
To be honest, I'd rather focus on work than go out to approach them, especially this year, as everything is really bad in my city when it comes to women and the general mood of people. 

I really want to focus on work and one day move to another country. I've had enough. It seems so hard to move since I have a business here, and I don't have a proper job lined up in another country. I can try to get into a company, but it's a big transition. 
Maybe Shannon has a good product to help me make money and to move to a different country?

I want to coach people on self-improvement and things of that nature. 
But I also like business.

My point is that it's very hard to meet, approach, or have sex with girls now, in this time and in this country. 

However, I do want to mention that I know a guy who has much more success than me. 
It's very weird when he approaches women; some of them get really interested even though he does nothing special. 
I told a few other friends about him. 
At first, they didn't believe me. 
They are players and know some game. 
When they saw it themselves, they mentioned this about him and were confused as well. 
As far as I know, he doesn't do affirmations or subliminals, and it's not like he is very good with women. 
He uses a lot of weed and maybe other pills which make him relaxed and very confident when he goes out.
It's just like he has something about him that attracts them, but he doesn't even know how to use it to his advantage.
Maybe it's the drugs he uses.

I believe that in a few months, I'll get better results than him. Actually, it shouldn't be too difficult. 

I've had and still have a lot of ups and downs. 
Stage 1 feels very long and not interesting at all. 
Nightmares.
All it feels like it's doing is making me go out more, but without the desired results. 
I'm hopeful that as I progress through the stages, things will start to change for the better. 
Until then, I'll keep focusing on my goals and work, and trust the process.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 06-11-2024

Does SM3 make me less angry with people? I've noticed that I'm much more collected and relaxed when dealing with people or former friends who behave unacceptably. I put my foot down, but I'm also very compassionate and forgiving.

For instance, there's this one guy who is a real manipulator and not trustworthy. I gave him a taste of his own medicine, which made him angry and he stopped contacting me—fine by me. Later, I reached out to explain why I reacted the way I did. He continued to attack and insult me on personal things. In the past, I would have retaliated to make him feel bad. Instead, I said there was no reason to make it personal. I told him, "Now you know what I think about what happened. If you want to talk in the future and make things right, you can." He responded that we shouldn't talk, and I agreed. But I didn't lash out, and I handled it very maturely.

If it's important, here's what happened: We scheduled to meet and try out new bars in a new place. He wanted to go out later than usual, even though everything starts early. When I explained this, he told me to go out earlier if I wanted and let him know if the place was good—which was ridiculous since the place was far from where I live. He wasn't even sure if he wanted to go out or stay at home, so his behavior was very flaky. I asked for a specific time and place, and he replied with "later, I will tell you when," basically playing a power game instead of being accountable. It's a new guy I started going out with recently, and I'm not impressed as he had done something similar before.

By the time he responded, it was already late, so I decided to do something else. Interestingly, after 1.5 hours, he decided he wanted to go out and called me 10 times, but I didn't pick up because I was already engaged in something else. He felt like I stood him up, but I saw it as him being untrustworthy. Ironically, he felt he couldn't trust me either—classic manipulator behavior.

Anyhow, I decided to handle the situation differently from how I used to react before using SM3 and AM6:

1. I decided not to wait for him and did something else, and didn't pick up the phone to signal that my time shouldn't be messed with.
2. I actually reached back out to him instead of just cutting him off, to explain why I reacted the way I did.
3. When he started to insult me, I didn't react and gave him a chance to mend the relationship.

These changes might show a shift in how I handle conflicts and manipulative behavior, after SM3 and AM6.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Shannon - 06-11-2024

Those changes show you're starting to own your own reality. Congratulations. That's solid progress.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 06-15-2024

Thank you, Shannon.

Stage 2, Day 1

I don't think I've written much about this, but I feel significantly less socially anxious and much more socially confident. I must admit, I've been pushing affirmations for the past week and a half, and some of these results stem from that dedication as well.
The affirmations always make me very confident and help me to always have the right things to say.
Even to be cocky.

When it comes to approaching women, women still don't open up easily, and even if they do, they often tell me they have a boyfriend or flake over texts.

I attend a business course once a week, which is excellent for understanding how to grow businesses. There are two incredibly beautiful local girls in the course. I didn't speak to them at the first convention, but later I approached them, and one of them started to show interest. I believe my confidence and dominance in class played a big role—I voice my opinions to the teacher, and I've made a great impression thanks to some PUA techniques I've been reading up on.
Subconsciously and automatically because it's fresh in my mind and because I've practice that, I demonstrated higher value by casually mentioning my business ownership and experience. 
Also mentioned my hobbies and left a strong impression.

However, the bit more beautiful one ignored me completely, while the second one showed interest.
Because it's a class it was very easy to casually start a casual conversation with them that lead no where.

This again highlights that people here find it easier to warm up to men they've known for a long time through classes or work. Because outside of class I don't think she would give me the time of day.
So, I'm not surprised she showed interest despite being a young, beautiful, and high-quality girl by local standards. Although I was born here, I've dated stunning and intriguing women from around the world, and it always seems like men here super overvalue women who aren't as beautiful as those I've met elsewhere.
Women and men compliment beautiful women like they are gods. This pisses me off because why does a 60 old woman need to compliment a 14-28 old women on their eyes and hair and look at them like they are goddess and be so jealous!

For example the teacher at the first class lost her words when talking to these 2 beautiful girls in class.
She asked them to introduce themselves like everyone had to. But she stared at them and stopped talking. Then she said you are so beautiful! Your eyes are amazing you look like this model do you know?!
It was Infront of the whole class!
Wtf this bs I why they think they are better them men and why they are so rude.

Occasionally, I catch girls looking at me, but it doesn't happen often. I don't feel sexy or attractive. Instead, I feel a burning energy within me, a desire to conquer the world. I want to be immensely successful in business, make money, and be healthy! AM6 has definitely boosted my motivation in these areas. Women seem less important because I can't understand or connect with them easily. I don't see them as smart or significant. I find women from Northern Europe more attractive. It's odd because we do have 9s and 10s here that I'd love to be with, but it feels impossible.

It's like you can't talk to them unless you're in their social group. Perhaps WM would work better where I live, allowing me to integrate into social circles with women, making them feel more comfortable meeting me.

I often forget I'm on SM3; I don't think about it much and focus on work and my future.
So when girls look at me it's like I shrug it off and don't understand why it happens.
I don't feel sexy to have it happened.
I've started the Wim Hof method to improve my autoimmune condition, as I've read it helps. I've also resumed learning to trade stocks.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 06-19-2024

Stage 2 day 5

I'm super busy

Stopped the affirmations a week ago because to busy...

I basically learn new business skills everyday, focus on money, health and don't go out much
AM6 effects? I'm really obsessed with business, my future and self help but I'm not really making more money I just work harder and try to improve
Sometimes it feels like I'm on business magnet not sex magnet
I have less need for women btw

When I'm out I see beautiful girls walking down the street but don't have the courage to approach them

Currently they don't look or act any differently towards me not even at work

So unfortunately I don't have anything to share

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Sky - 06-19-2024

(06-19-2024, 11:38 AM)Topaz Wrote: Stage 2 day 5

I'm super busy

Stopped the affirmations a week ago because to busy...

I basically learn new business skills everyday, focus on money, health and don't go out much
AM6 effects? I'm really obsessed with business, my future and self help but I'm not really making more money I just work harder and try to improve
Sometimes it feels like I'm on business magnet not sex magnet
I have less need for women btw

When I'm out I see beautiful girls walking down the street but don't have the courage to approach them

Currently they don't look or act any differently towards me not even at work

So unfortunately I don't have anything to share

Thank you for posting your experiences! I'm sure women will be interested in you soon. I feel like I'm growing too. I'm 3 days away from stage 2 of AM6.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 06-26-2024

@Sky
Thank you man

It's almost week 2 stage 2 here.
And I don't and to be an negative, however I don't see anything happening at all.
I don't have any results or pre manifestations with women.

If I don't approach or do approach
If I go to work or go about my day
If I don't think about or do
Nothing has changed with women since before starting AM6 or SM3
Meaning I had much more success with women before all of it.
Moreover my success went down considering what I see some people I know do compared to me.
Unfortunately it is also when it comes to respect from others reactions from family or friends.
Being able to handle coworkers and lucky experiences
All of it has been better using affirmations.

Again I'm not happy writing this...

I'm starting to do affirmations again in conjunction with SM3.
I hope stage 3 will be better.
It all makes me wonder why I even bother with it