Subliminal Talk
The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 Second Run - S6) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 Second Run - S6) (/Thread-The-razors-on-my-lips-the-poison-in-my-kiss-AM6-Second-Run-S6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 S5 + MSI 2.2) - Breeze - 07-15-2016

(07-15-2016, 10:06 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 09:40 AM)Ricardo Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 09:35 AM)CatMan Wrote: I don't even know if this DMSI program will work for me, seems far fetched." stuff like that.

Try it and find out Wink

I am, mate.

Giving it a test period, only because Shannon added two modules purely based off my situation. I'm flattered by that and humbled, and am testing the program. Have about 34 hours listened, already.

However, I'm getting the same, persistent, weird feelings of "is this REALLY what I want? My business should be #1, not chasing girls as that's been a waste of time, anyway. I need motivation/procrastination handled for my business expansion!" And for hours and hours I've been thinking I need to focus on that.

I'll give it until after my outing tomorrow night. If the feelings persist, and I'm not blown away by anything happening when out, I will likely go back to E2 or buy LTU to fix these issues with my business expansion, and forget about girls and stop wasting my time and my subliminal listening development on them. Weird how listening to the sub is making me realise what I want to focus on more.

I find this statement amusing. Here's why.

I have this exact thought running in my head over the past couple of months, you know, where should I really focus. It's a tug of war. It's amusing because, business wise, we are on a different level. You already have a running business, all the stuff going smoothly for you, but still, you want to focus on your business, and of course it is understandable. But this makes me wonder, where does it end? Where does our needs and wants end regarding anything? Suppose you grow your business to the next level, and then you'd want to take it to the greater level. It is an endless pursuit, but something you can't afford to neglect as well.

In a way, I believe, we all are standing in the crosswords, where we should we really focus? Because let's be honest, we do want money and women. And to go to one extreme isn't any wiser than to go to the other extreme.

P.S. Shannon ::hint:: All-in-one sub ::hint::

RE: The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 S5 + MSI 2.2) - LionKing - 07-15-2016

(07-15-2016, 10:06 AM)CatMan Wrote: I am, mate.

Giving it a test period, only because Shannon added two modules purely based off my situation. I'm flattered by that and humbled, and am testing the program. Have about 34 hours listened, already.

However, I'm getting the same, persistent, weird feelings of "is this REALLY what I want? My business should be #1, not chasing girls as that's been a waste of time, anyway. I need motivation/procrastination handled for my business expansion!" And for hours and hours I've been thinking I need to focus on that.

I've had that exact same experience, so I know the feeling. Although for me its also about "do I really just want sex and sex and sex, because sex is just sex... is this just me trying to make up for something; if I let go of this craving, could I just go for deeper, supportive relationships that'd also help me in my work as a stabilizing base?". But its not that easy, since even you used the work "should", which to me signals that there's probably (as there is for me) guilt and/or shame about even wanting the goals of DMSI so bad to prioritize them for a while. A 'good' man should work on his business, not on this silly women stuff that feels so awkward and difficult in any case. I feel like that too, but also that you gotta be true to what you want - even if it seems childish. Those women issues with meeting women are not going to handled without focus, me thinks.

Chaos, if you want to deeper connections, then I guess you don't really mind if you get into a situation where you could get sex faster, but you don't as you're too much into the convo.. I mean, you like what you're getting, so its actually better than sex. You can make her wait too - that's what women do with men all the time. I'm sure they'll still want to get to know you after they've had an initial dose of the D.

RE: The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 S5 + MSI 2.2) - Breeze - 07-15-2016

(07-15-2016, 11:02 AM)LionKing Wrote: I've had that exact same experience, so I know the feeling. Although for me its also about "do I really just want sex and sex and sex, because sex is just sex... is this just me trying to make up for something; if I let go of this craving, could I just go for deeper, supportive relationships that'd also help me in my work as a stabilizing base?". But its not that easy, since even you used the work "should", which to me signals that there's probably (as there is for me) guilt and/or shame about even wanting the goals of DMSI so bad to prioritize them for a while. A 'good' man should work on his business, not on this silly women stuff that feels so awkward and difficult in any case. I feel like that too, but also that you gotta be true to what you want - even if it seems childish. Those women issues with meeting women are not going to handled without focus, me thinks.

Man #1: Damn, What's the point of all this meaningless sex? I need something deeper, genuine, you know.

Man #2: Gosh, it's been years since I had a good sex, you see, my angel of a girlfriend isn't really responsive in bed anymore. I so need a good sex right now.

Is there any pleasing? Nope, there is not. Why can't we have both things at the same time? Rolleyes

RE: The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 S5 + MSI 2.2) - JJ54 - 07-15-2016

(07-15-2016, 09:11 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 08:48 AM)Shannon Wrote: DMSI already has all it needs to guide you to kino when it's appropriate. But it's not necessarily going to kick in fully in just 3 loops, especially if you are starved for intellectual stimulus from a woman.

Also, like you said to... can't remember who it was, but the quote was something along the lines of: "Why do you keep wanting to start a long-term relationship from casual sex?"

The healing modules in these programs are beginning to reveal that, despite what I keep telling myself, I think I do long for an intellectual and physical companion. DMSI probably isn't the best tool to achieve that goal. Take note, people -- be honest with yourself about your intentions. Do you really want animalistic, casual sex, or are you seeking deeper connections with others? If you lie to yourself, you may end up having an experience like I just did. A woman giving strong, undeniable signals that she wants to f*ck, and I'm rambling on trying to create an intellectual bond.

I'm probably going to keep up my weekly DMSI experiences, but my post AM6 run will most likely be dominated by E2. I've secluded myself emotionally and intellectually from society for far too long. I need to "re-emerge," and truly discover what it means to have genuine connections with others.

Yea it was me that Shannon said to. I've only been using DMSI to see if it can boost my sexual appeal, which it has. But deep down, primal sex is not really something I truly want right now. I'm mean sure, I'm always gonna have that urge to get with someone I find physically attractive. But at the end of the day, I've always been thinking what she has between her ears rather than what she has between her legs.

Maybe that's why I still have the AYPG sub still playing in the background in my room. And for some reason, I've had the urge to do pen pals online. Is it coming from the subs? I don't know, but I feel like the Universe is involved somehow. But at the end of the day, you priorities what is best for you. You can't go wrong when you think for yourself.

RE: The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 S5 + MSI 2.2) - chaosvrgn - 07-15-2016

(07-15-2016, 12:42 PM)Tobi Wrote: have you ever tried an open relationship choas? One stable girlfriend who you connect with and other girls on the side when you have an 'itch'

I have not tried an open releationship yet but might it a try later on. The idea of sharing a person who I am close to turns me off. there is one thing sharing a fwb and another of a girlfriend

Nope. Not a fan of open relationships. With the advent of online dating apps and social media, women are bombarded with attention and advances from potential suitors. These relationships are generally one sided, with the woman enjoying the "open" aspect much more than the men. Now, I could be selfish and demand that the woman stay monogamous and allow me to roam, but again -- not really my cup of tea. What I crave is akin to a "soulmate."

And not on some, "I want someone to accept me for who I am." No, I want someone to help push me to be greater. I'm already crazy self-critical and constantly striving for self-actualization and greatness. I'm an INTP -- we possess the [Ti] cognitive function, which serves as a crazed, abusive slave driver at times, forever deconstructing and reconstructing my reality and my sense of self.

I guess... I want a muse. Hey Shannon, when's that Attract Your Perfect Muse sub coming out? Wink

Not gonna lie, guys. I have considered running Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Lover for business reasons.

On the DMSI front -- most of the resistance has passed. A lot quicker than earlier versions of DMSI. Not sure whats up with that, but if this "super quick resistance" is a new technology, kudos to Shannon. There was a... 25 minute period where I felt absolutely horrible, full of fear, unable to move. Then, it passed. My mood has been gradually increasing to the point that I know my late night writing session will be super productive. Full of energy and motivation now.

RE: The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 S5 + MSI 2.2) - apollolux - 07-15-2016

(07-15-2016, 03:05 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: I guess... I want a muse. Hey Shannon, when's that Attract Your Perfect Muse sub coming out? Wink

Be careful with this one; part of how I got the one-itis for that blonde Russian was because I felt that she inspired me to become better, and my sexual feelings for her were unrequited for many reasons.

RE: The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 S5 + MSI 2.2) - Noctis - 07-15-2016

Sorry to interrupt but, we can use DMSI and AM6 together?!?!!?!

RE: The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 S5 + MSI 2.2) - chaosvrgn - 07-15-2016

(07-15-2016, 08:15 PM)Noctis Wrote: Sorry to interrupt but, we can use DMSI and AM6 together?!?!!?!

Short answer: No.
Long answer: Please refer to my posting on the topic here.

RE: The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 S5 + MSI 2.2) - Shannon - 07-15-2016

(07-15-2016, 08:15 PM)Noctis Wrote: Sorry to interrupt but, we can use DMSI and AM6 together?!?!!?!

Using them together will destroy AM6 and damage DMSI. No, you cannot use 5G or higher with anything else.

RE: The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 S5 + MSI 2.2) - wolverine_i_am - 07-15-2016

I used AOSI just once with AM6 and it derailed me so badly that I had to quit AM. So guys, take it from me. Don't mix them.

RE: The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 S5 + MSI 2.2) - chaosvrgn - 07-17-2016

How you feel @ the end of AM6:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYwdzYC3uUc

While we're at it, AM6 Stage 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLXaRtc1f4I

RE: The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 Second Run - S6) - chaosvrgn - 07-26-2016

Heading into the final stage of my second AM6 run. I've been running this thing for a f*cking year now. You'd think I'd be over it. Instead... I'm feeling a sense of profound sadness, almost like I'm losing a good friend.

Ah well, here's a toast to the future and the amazing changes it'll bring.

RE: The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 Second Run - S6) - Shannon - 07-26-2016

AM6 is like the Titanic. AM7 will be like the largest ship in the world, the oil tanker Mont.

Good times past, and future. But in the mean time, you can grow in other ways.