Subliminal Talk
Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 (/Thread-Hallo-I-like-you-I-like-SEX-Is-nice-DMSI-V2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Duke.Togo - 10-13-2016

Congratulations Brother!

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Shannon - 10-13-2016

Congratulations my friend! How much do you think DMs I had to do with that?

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-13-2016

Thanks for the accolades, friends!

DMSI could have had any number of effects. There's a hormone optimizer, for all we know it could have improved a number of fertility components - sperm count & motility, for instance (not that I've ever had a problem there, necessarily).

To be fair, we had a better grasp of her ovulation schedule this time around. With our son, we didn't realize how early in her cycle she ovulated and she actually conceived when we weren't planning on it (dummy me was trying not to have an early May baby, and the universe had other plans).

Orgasms help the uptake of sperm, and she was having multiple - so that didn't hurt, either!

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Shannon - 10-13-2016

I'm really looking forward to seeing how 2.5 goes for the two of you!

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-13-2016

25 minutes in, I finally feel a little twitch in my peckerooski. I was beginning to get a little disappointed in myself, as every version til now (well, most) I've felt a ton of different sensations pretty early on into the first loop.

Also feeling just a tinge of a headache popping up.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - ilovesubs - 10-13-2016

Congrats RTboss great news.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Firebrand - 10-14-2016

Congratulations RTBoss! Smile

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - hunk - 10-14-2016

Congratulations! Man!!

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-14-2016

Thanks, guys!

3 loops, TS, 9 clicks.

Man, I had awesome, awesome dreams. I don't even remember details, but there were women and all kinds of cool things - not necessarily sex, outright - going on.

Had some wood overnight off and on. Body heat increased here and there. My loops finished about 15 minutes ago...I have this "silky" sensation flowing across my temples and forehead. That's a new sensation. No anxiety, no fear noticeable this morning. I will be going to the gym later, and running a lot of errands today. Wife's at work until evening.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 10-14-2016

(10-14-2016, 05:11 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Thanks, guys!

3 loops, TS, 9 clicks.

Man, I had awesome, awesome dreams. I don't even remember details, but there were women and all kinds of cool things - not necessarily sex, outright - going on.

Had some wood overnight off and on. Body heat increased here and there. My loops finished about 15 minutes ago...I have this "silky" sensation flowing across my temples and forehead. That's a new sensation. No anxiety, no fear noticeable this morning. I will be going to the gym later, and running a lot of errands today. Wife's at work until evening.

This is the happy go lucky RT I remember!! Glad to see you are back to your old self and congratulations on Mrs. RT's pregnancy!! Will you be naming him Shannon if it's a boy or naming her Shannon if it's a girl??

Forgot to mention - I ran 1 loop (because I couldn't wait for sleep) before I made a dinner run yesterday. After eating, I sacked my fridge and ate the leftovers I knew my wife wouldn't touch. She orders food, doesn't eat it all, and I'm the garbage disposal. Anyway, I way over ate and felt like shit. I got extremely hot afterward and had to discard my shirt.

Today, after my 3 loops overnight, I haven't been particularly hungry. I can't say I've felt an aura today, and I noticed minimal IOIs at the gym. There were definitely a few cuties there, including this MILF trainer who might have one of the nicest rear ends I've ever seen.

I also just figured out that after I stopped V2.4, and even after running some loops of V2.5, the urge to burp my worm has disappeared completely.

I'm skippin' the errands. I destroyed my legs during my workout today. Now I just want a nap!

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - chaosvrgn - 10-14-2016

I'm starting to get ghosted too, but man -- this sub feels fucking good. It's like v2.3 all over again, but not as intense.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Benjamin - 10-14-2016

'Burp my worm' hahaha, that's the funniest analogy for it that i've never heard before!

(10-14-2016, 04:06 PM)Benjamin Wrote: 'Burp my worm' hahaha, that's the funniest analogy for it that i've never heard before!

Lol, yeah, I think that one's my favorite!