Subliminal Talk
Where did BIATBW go? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Where did BIATBW go? (/Thread-Where-did-BIATBW-go)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Where did BIATBW go? - boromir - 10-16-2010

So, I purchased 6.0 before this reconfiguration or augmention, does this mean I must purchase it again to receive the enhancements? Or is it being treated, so to speak, as a factory recall, or just a technical bulletin? I would really like BIATBW much more, if it reduced getting hit on, or attracting the attention of men; hopefully that is what these added enhancements are intending to accomplish.
Also, the new scripts you just added to Absolute Confidence, will they be available for download?

RE: Where did BIATBW go? - Spiderweb - 10-17-2010

hell, i would be willing to buy the 7.0 version..i thought the 6.0 kicked ass...maybe not as strong as i woudl have liked, but got resutls right off the bat....these recordings are golden, the small price we pay is such a blessing! Shannon, please let us know when the new version is available...Smile

RE: Where did BIATBW go? - RADMAN513 - 12-11-2010

I'm still trying to figure out the whole type A,B,C thing. Is this one that can be used along with Alpha Male as opposed to the Manifest Abundant women program?

RE: Where did BIATBW go? - Shannon - 12-13-2010

To answer all of your questions...

Version 6.0 is not changed from what we had up before it was taken down... yet.

Version 7.0 is specifically going to work to block male attraction, but Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women Sexually is going to be a separate program. Version 7.0 of BIABW won't be focused on "sexually"; it'll bring the 6.0 up to current and block male attraction.

Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women Sexually has had enough changes to the script to warrant being released as its own separate program. It will block male attraction and be more focused on sexual attraction from women. I don't know why you'd want to download a script, Boromir, but if you really feel the need, I'm sure copy and paste will work.

Radman, these would be a Type B primarily, because it focuses on affecting your thinking and beliefs. It's not entirely a Type B because it uses manifestation techniques to produce an aura. Since an aura of energy is not a physical thing, it's not a Type D program. So, to keep it simple, we'll just classify it as Type B.

RE: Where did BIATBW go? - Benjamin - 12-13-2010

Hey Shannon,
I don't really understand the difference. When I hear "Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women" then I automatically think sexually so what is the difference there in your mind?

I haven't tried the program, and won't for quite a while, I will do alpha then the 6 set women magnet and then decide.

The blocking male attraction is good though, that would make me angry if that was happening. :@

RE: Where did BIATBW go? - K-Train - 12-13-2010

What's the ETA on Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Sexually?

RE: Where did BIATBW go? - RADMAN513 - 12-16-2010

Has a question about this one, and keep in mind I don't know a whole lot about how subliminals work so forgive if it's a stupid question. But the way I see it using subliminals is sort of like uploading an OS to a computer where once it's done everything you do and how you perceive the world around you is filtered through the lens of a particular line of code.

So say you listen to a line of code that says "I now focus the unlimited power of my subconscious mind upon making myself absolutely irresistible to beautiful women.", fine that get's embedded into the subconscious and becomes part of your personal beliefs and ideally your reality.

Here is where I'm concerned. At 38 I've known I was a boy/man/male etc since I was a small child.
Yet now we have a line of code that starts with "If I am male...." essentially at a subconscious level I'm no longer assuming my own gender. I can't help but wonder if a line of code like this might create a subconscious doubt about my own masculinity that could act as an obstacle to the subliminals effectiveness. Possibly creating an internal conflict where the subconscious is analyzing the word "if" and wondering "why wouldn't I just ASSUME I'm male?".
I think I understand that the "if I am male" was added to prevent the program from effecting women but again with what little I understand about the subconscious I can't help but wonder if planting suggestions that come from an angle where the gender of the listener is not already assumed could create an issue. Is it possible that this could be the reason that the program seems to take as long as it does for results to occur?

RE: Where did BIATBW go? - K-Train - 12-16-2010

You bring up an interesting point RADMAN. I've been curious about this as well. I'm eager for Shannon's response.

RE: Where did BIATBW go? - ronatello - 12-16-2010

Perhaps Shannon can create an alternate script that does away with the "if I am male" preface.

RE: Where did BIATBW go? - Litisthebest - 12-16-2010

(12-16-2010, 09:37 AM)ronatello Wrote: Perhaps Shannon can create an alternate script that does away with the "if I am male" preface.

I had a common concern. I had this made with my name in it, a custom subliminal. I have a friend with the exact same name (first and last). I noticed that he has been popping up in my dreams. I am wondering if the subliminal is making me think he is irresistible or if it is making me think that I am irresistible.

RE: Where did BIATBW go? - K-Train - 12-16-2010

I also had this subliminal made with my name embedded and I still found it quite tricky to work out what it was doing. I did notice that women in general were nice to me but that could have been other factors. The problem is that I've read reports of other males getting fabulous results from this subliminal so it's very confusing as to why it produces such polar results.

I will say this though, I had been using BIABW in Stages 1 and 2 of the Alpha Set and I'm pretty sure that it greatly soothed out the irritation in those stages. Even though I still felt aggressive, I was still able to be polite and, for the most part humble, which is also in the script for BIABW.

I'm hoping that BIABW sexually will overcome these problems, and that it will produce much more obvious results.

RE: Where did BIATBW go? - boromir - 12-16-2010

Radman, I have wondered the same. I think we all have some female and male intrinsic qualities that are responsible. So, I think the attempt of the subliminal is to remove any doubt. I still don't understand why I have had encounters more frequently than usual from gay men, really not that much, but enough to ponder.
All I can think of is something from my prepubescent youth.
I still am always surprised at the number of double takes I get from beautiful woman that are engaged in something else, and enjoy watching them break their necks checking me out, or break wine glasses in the ice. My test is if it freaks me out enough to wonder about it, than there is something to it. It's definitely worked for me, but as most people we have visions of grandeur, and yes I want Angeline Jolie to approach me and take me home. Magical stuff with women has happened probably half a dozen times for me after listening to it. I have never listened to it hard core, but have for many months now.

RE: Where did BIATBW go? - Hypnoticeyes - 12-22-2010

Whats the reason behind "If I am male"? couldn't you just have affirmations like I now make myself irresistibly and magnetically attractive to beautiful women. Maybe " If I am male" causing confusion to subsconcious?

RE: Where did BIATBW go? - Shannon - 12-23-2010

(12-16-2010, 05:19 AM)RADMAN513 Wrote: Has a question about this one, and keep in mind I don't know a whole lot about how subliminals work so forgive if it's a stupid question. But the way I see it using subliminals is sort of like uploading an OS to a computer where once it's done everything you do and how you perceive the world around you is filtered through the lens of a particular line of code.

So say you listen to a line of code that says "I now focus the unlimited power of my subconscious mind upon making myself absolutely irresistible to beautiful women.", fine that get's embedded into the subconscious and becomes part of your personal beliefs and ideally your reality.

Here is where I'm concerned. At 38 I've known I was a boy/man/male etc since I was a small child.
Yet now we have a line of code that starts with "If I am male...." essentially at a subconscious level I'm no longer assuming my own gender. I can't help but wonder if a line of code like this might create a subconscious doubt about my own masculinity that could act as an obstacle to the subliminals effectiveness. Possibly creating an internal conflict where the subconscious is analyzing the word "if" and wondering "why wouldn't I just ASSUME I'm male?".
I think I understand that the "if I am male" was added to prevent the program from effecting women but again with what little I understand about the subconscious I can't help but wonder if planting suggestions that come from an angle where the gender of the listener is not already assumed could create an issue. Is it possible that this could be the reason that the program seems to take as long as it does for results to occur?

Really, gentlemen, I would not release a program I had not made sure was safe by testing the concept. "If I am male" works because your core identity from as early as 2-3 years old includes your gender. You aren't losing focus on masculinity, you're simply filtering through and if/then statement. This was added specifically to prevent it from affecting females of all ages, and is used in cases where the gender of the listener must pass this little test for the program to be safe to respond to.

As for how long it takes to respond to, that will depend on other factors, more dependent on your personality.