Subliminal Talk
UB's AM 6 2014 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UB's AM 6 2014 (/Thread-UB-s-AM-6-2014)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: UB's AM 6 2014 - Uncle Bob - 02-01-2014

First day of stage2 today.... hilarious - what is in the stage 2 script, lol ? I need to know! xD

RE: UB's AM 6 2014 - swisston - 02-01-2014

(02-01-2014, 10:22 AM)Uncle Bob Wrote: First day of stage2 today.... hilarious - what is in the stage 2 script, lol ? I need to know! xD
LOL, that was intriguingly vague. What can we expect in stage 2?

RE: UB's AM 6 2014 - Ampersnd - 02-01-2014

I'm starting to think that the "surprise" will be about three-somes; attracting and having them happen frequently. Just a guess.

RE: UB's AM 6 2014 - Uncle Bob - 02-02-2014

(02-01-2014, 11:44 AM)swisston Wrote:
(02-01-2014, 10:22 AM)Uncle Bob Wrote: First day of stage2 today.... hilarious - what is in the stage 2 script, lol ? I need to know! xD
LOL, that was intriguingly vague. What can we expect in stage 2?

Let's just say a girl walked up to me and asked me for the way to the next ATM. That special type of female has never ever shown any remote interest in me, much less look at me. Walking up and talking to me seems like a huge improvement, lol, that situation was so strange, that it left me standing there baffled for a moment after I've shown here the way to the machine.

Also since listening to this stage (2 days!), my interaction with my boss gets ... awkward. I really need to do my own things. This was what made me a little depressed today. He's a nice guy and the job is okay and better than the last one, but it's just not what I want (still I am happy and thankful for the improvement since last year).

RE: UB's AM 6 2014 - Benjamin - 02-02-2014

Maybe she meant another kind of ATM hahahha. I'm not sure if anyone will get the reference.

RE: UB's AM 6 2014 - stratos - 02-02-2014

naughty naughty..haha

RE: UB's AM 6 2014 - Uncle Bob - 02-03-2014

(02-02-2014, 07:17 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Maybe she meant another kind of ATM hahahha. I'm not sure if anyone will get the reference.

:-) I can ask her if I meet her , but there are things I don't want to know.

RE: UB's AM 6 2014 - Uncle Bob - 02-03-2014

Wow. 3 days on this and all I can think of it is how I I can eliminate the situation of being employed. Lol, that was really unforeseen. I thought after my job change I could sit a little bit on my ass and chill regarding this business issue. But I feel like a slave without freedom and something has to happen.

The emotions I go through are more intense than expected. Theres fear, anxiety, anger, dissatisfaction. All the good stuff. :-)
I think those are remnants of what AM5 could not undo. Hopefully I can channel this into something better.

RE: UB's AM 6 2014 - Uncle Bob - 02-06-2014

Almost a week on this second Stage.

"Focus and push through" , lol. Yeah, Uncle Bob , you should rephrase it into "Let UB listen to a subliminal and then wipe the floor with him" Wink

There's a tendency of just *not* pushing through at my job. Just letting it go and instead search something better. I have contacted a former colleague, and maybe a door opens to create something together. It probably won't work, but at least I am doing something.

My situation has bettered regarding the negative feelings. I might be because of this:
I had to look hard to see what the problem is with me. And I realized I am still seeing myself as someone who does not achieve anything. However this is really far from true, but it is deep inside and I haven't realized that before. I need to change this ASAP, as this sure does its work of making people behave in a certain way towards me.

Nothing else so far, however, the above can bee seen already as an improvement.

RE: UB's AM 6 2014 - Uncle Bob - 02-25-2014

Last week of Episode 2.

Not much has happened since last time. I have a better mental attitude though and feel better. Interesting dreams, but not really memorable. Sleep is good. I had two episodes of insane tiredness at my job, despite having enough sleep. But then, I had that before AM 6 too.

My job situation still has not changed, of course. I expect this going down the hill before summer. I wonder what ends faster, AM 6 or this. Smile There is lack of organisation and people have a strange attitude.

I have no desire to meet people at the moment. But I have a real desire to get better at a lot of things and I am putting it into practice.

RE: UB's AM 6 2014 - Uncle Bob - 03-10-2014

I finished Stage 2. I am not really sure what each stage is to accomplish. I read in several posts that S2 has been a drag for some. I'd say for me too. Sunday evenings were the worst, as I had to figure out how to survive my workweek without tearing everything apart. I felt a light depression, whenever I had to deal with these thoughts. I often wondered if the sub is leading to a positive result, but then, in the end, it is what I make out of it.

I am exercising, that's great. Less alcohol. I am also often in nature, as this winter makes it possible, thanks to global warming or whatever.

I have no desire to go out or meet people, as I wrote last time. Partly this is, because I don't want to meet my friends and drink with them. So - I am still in the idle-process regarding that one. Not that I feel I miss anything.

RE: UB's AM 6 2014 - Uncle Bob - 04-15-2014

Stage 2 and 3 recovered a bit of anxiety and nervousness. Feelings I know, and feelings that more often than not stopped me in my tracks to a life full of joy. I did not only passively listen to the subs, but I *had* to do other things, like visualizing or some nlp, just to change my self image more actively and self responsible. After 3-4 weeks a lot of things changed.

Stage 3 is finished. While being on it, I pondered what I am going to do with my life from now on. I definitely no longer want to work as a slave for some company, for people who would never care for me or give me a cent when I need it. That's over. So I have to figure out, what I am going to do. I definitely want to become more wealthy now. This wish has become more intense. Maybe I should have done BAMM.

> My job situation still has not changed, of course.
> I expect this going down the hill before summer.
> I wonder what ends faster, AM 6 or this. Smile

It's over. One week into S 3. AM 6 wins by 3 months.

> There is lack of organisation and people have a strange attitude.

Yes they have. They could no longer pay me, as their finances are not in order.
But THANK YOU GOD. That has been solved for me. It would have taken me about 4 weeks longer until I would have decided to just no longer appear there. I would have been devastated years ago, but this was merely a ZEN-situation. I can not explain it otherwise. Because I was nice, they gave me 5-6 weeks paid leave.

So I traveled a little bit and went to the city I left after AM 5 Wink For the first time in this city, I actively searched for bars and restaurant to eat, drink and chill there. I went there alone. And I did not care but had fun. One time as I sat down on a table, a woman at the neighbouring table said to her friend "I could never come here alone" lol. I smiled, because I can do that.

BTW, lots of smiling. Everywhere. But I really wanted to be alone.

As I sat at a big table ( we don't wait for the waiters to tell us where to sit in Europe ), the waitress hinted at me to please sit at a smaller table. At first I told her "I don't think this restaurant will get full today" and she answered "You never know". At first I did what she told me but then thought about what just happened, a hint of anger, then I stood up and left and paid a royal sum for a meal with a royal tip elsewhere.

First week of Stage 4.
I am feeling great, I have to say. Better than last year with AM 5 (but last year was a really bad one, job wisem which means AM 5 is great), but I also did some own work, as you have read. I am in the fortunate situation, that I still have some money on my bank account, so I could
- just doing next to nothing the next months
- travel and see something from the world
- invest in business

I am not sure what to do at the moment. As I said, I should have done BAMM Wink

RE: UB's AM 6 2014 - Uncle Bob - 05-10-2014

So - last day of Stage 4 begins soon, I hope.

While I *think* that not much has happened in this stage, I *know* that this is not true. I am travelling and am trying to find new contacts and improve my skills. I had a few downs the last days, but compared to what I had lots of years ago in similar situations, it has changed significantly ( know that I havent been really a recluse at all, but constantly crossfired by my situations I was in job, friends, past, childhood etc, which produced a lot of depression or anxiety ). I am going out into the world, but still am not talking all to much. In fact, I was talking more to people before I started the program, but the reason might be that the fear of not talking or missing something was the incentive. But that fear is gone, so I need to find real reasons to talk people up. And if I don't want it - I don't do it.

I am thinking about continuing after AM 6 with another longterm program, which helps overcoming fear and helps in social situations. BAMM would be cool, but I'd have to apply first. However, there are other possibilities.

RE: UB's AM 6 2014 - Uncle Bob - 06-05-2014

In about a week I am starting the final stage.

What happened in this one, AM 6-5 ?

- People smile at me. Women / girls of all ages ( well not really , I'd say 17 upwards. 30/40 upwards more than the younger ones )
- I am too lazy to work out at the moment
- Tired.!!!11111
- I am going to places I have never been before, like museums(!), just to be treated nicely.
- I am treated well by all people, btw
- Last week several times: when there was a queue with people waiting, like at the supermarket, people step aside for me to take the place ahead of them. What mean trick is that? Wink I like that and will give it back next time to some lucky person that is not expecting it.
- A bit over the top: girls smiling at me broadly while sitting on their boyfriends lap. One time in a Starbucks Cafe a girl even flashed her t*** at me. No kidding. Girls - please don't do this. Not that I don't like the view, but respect the person you are with at that time.
- A new venue might have opened up for me. Mid to long-term. I'll see in August.

Still unsure what programs I use next before maybe running AM 6 again. The program should have OGSF or OF in it.