Subliminal Talk
Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal (/Thread-Rocks-Money-Magnet-5-11G-journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Diablojack00 - 08-28-2024

[quote="Shannon" pid='265346' dateline='1724878852']
That's how it usually begins.  It seems to be a sign from the subconscious that the program is on its way.  I almost never find change, aside from pennies.  When I started using MM, I found a quarter on the sidewalk outside a bookstore and I think there were a couple other coins as well.  A coin spill.  Haven't seen that before or since, anywhere.  From there for me, the coins stopped and other things began,.  It started making changes to my thinking, and neutralizing my fears, which allowed me to make accomplishments towards wealth that were important.  I also started having important "random" things show up, like my first tax refund in over a decade.

I can't say it will be exactly like that for you, but this seems to be how it starts.
[Quote]
@Shannon

I'm definitely looking forward to what else MM has to bring.

RE: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Diablojack00 - 09-03-2024

[quote="Diablojack00" pid='265362' dateline='1724911174']
[quote="Shannon" pid='265346' dateline='1724878852']
That's how it usually begins.  It seems to be a sign from the subconscious that the program is on its way.  I almost never find change, aside from pennies.  When I started using MM, I found a quarter on the sidewalk outside a bookstore and I think there were a couple other coins as well.  A coin spill.  Haven't seen that before or since, anywhere.  From there for me, the coins stopped and other things began,.  It started making changes to my thinking, and neutralizing my fears, which allowed me to make accomplishments towards wealth that were important.  I also started having important "random" things show up, like my first tax refund in over a decade.

I can't say it will be exactly like that for you, but this seems to be how it starts.
[Quote]
@Shannon

I'm definitely looking forward to what else MM has to bring.
[/quote]

I felt the urge to use MM on my off day yesterday so I did.

At the local BBQ smoke house I frequent once or twice a week this server that knows me by name saw me and said Hey Rocky how are you but she had this big smile.

She always does that but this was a bit creepy and she's an attractive girl to me. I just felt a tad creeper by that but I replied as usual Good how about you.

A lotta times even before I even knew what Indigo mindlabs was Girls, attractive girls, would and still do this a lot.

Back then I even thought those reactions were odd. 

It's only a naturally obvious way for a guy or girl to show interest but had I done that same thing I'd been tossed out probably lol

I'm just making observations but I'm really enjoying what Money Magnet is doing and how it makes me feel.

The positive mindset is what I notice most. It seems the lesser beta males are more rude to me than usual.

Maybe they feel I have more money than them I don't know lol

I've also been finding more random change on the ground.

RE: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Shannon - 09-03-2024

Have you noticed that you seem to frame everything about how women respond to the subliminal you're using, even when it has nothing to do with women?

RE: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Diablojack00 - 09-03-2024

(09-03-2024, 09:12 AM)Shannon Wrote: Have you noticed that you seem to frame everything about how women respond to the subliminal you're using, even when it has nothing to do with women?

Yeah, but they are giving the stronger responses so far. The guys. Just act weirdly submissive even when there's no reason. Opening doors for me, saying sorry when they think they're in my way.

As mentioned before a few younger guys that are cashiers at different stores are rude as Fudge to me and it may not be MM but I've just noticed it lately.

RE: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Diablojack00 - 09-04-2024

(09-03-2024, 09:57 AM)Diablojack00 Wrote:
(09-03-2024, 09:12 AM)Shannon Wrote: Have you noticed that you seem to frame everything about how women respond to the subliminal you're using, even when it has nothing to do with women?

Yeah, but they are giving the stronger responses so far. The guys. Just act weirdly submissive even when there's no reason. Opening doors for me, saying sorry when they think they're in my way.

As mentioned before a few younger guys that are cashiers at different stores are rude as Fudge to me and it may not be MM but I've just noticed it lately.

I got a free foot long firehouse sub. I got my wallet out to pay and the girl at the register said don't worry about it the computers are messing up today and you have important places to be I'm sure.

I thanked her and left.

RE: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Shannon - 09-05-2024

(09-04-2024, 09:04 AM)Diablojack00 Wrote:
(09-03-2024, 09:57 AM)Diablojack00 Wrote: Yeah, but they are giving the stronger responses so far. The guys. Just act weirdly submissive even when there's no reason. Opening doors for me, saying sorry when they think they're in my way.

I got a free foot long firehouse sub. I got my wallet out to pay and the girl at the register said don't worry about it the computers are messing up today and you have important places to be I'm sure.

I thanked her and left.

Yes, and so it begins.

RE: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Diablojack00 - 09-06-2024

(09-05-2024, 09:12 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-04-2024, 09:04 AM)Diablojack00 Wrote: I got a free foot long firehouse sub. I got my wallet out to pay and the girl at the register said don't worry about it the computers are messing up today and you have important places to be I'm sure.

I thanked her and left.

Yes, and so it begins.

I had a dream last night that I had a 720 credit score and something about several banks competing for me to become a member.

I never have dreams like this so I credit MM. 

I definitely look forward to getting back to a 720 or higher score.

The waters that were rough after stopping X4A-1511 seem to be smoothing out now.

RE: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Diablojack00 - 09-09-2024

(09-06-2024, 08:15 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote:
(09-05-2024, 09:12 AM)Shannon Wrote: Yes, and so it begins.

I had a dream last night that I had a 720 credit score and something about several banks competing for me to become a member.

The waters that were rough after stopping X4A-1511 seem to be smoothing out now.

So I made an offer on this leather jacket on poshmark for $84

The price was $99

Jacket looked to be fantastic shape.

I decided to withdraw the offer and was going to just buy it cus I didn't wanna wait 24 hrs for the offer to be accepted or declined.

I got distracted. Came back and I had a counter offer for $70.

I took it and the jacket was ordered.

This is a wilson leather jacket that sold for $395 new

I'm getting it in great condition for a steal.

RE: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Shannon - 09-10-2024

(09-09-2024, 09:41 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote:
(09-06-2024, 08:15 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote: I had a dream last night that I had a 720 credit score and something about several banks competing for me to become a member.

So I made an offer on this leather jacket on poshmark for $84

The price was $99

I decided to withdraw the offer and was going to just buy it cus I didn't wanna wait 24 hrs for the offer to be accepted or declined.

This is the sort of thing I observed happening to me on MM.

RE: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Diablojack00 - 09-10-2024

(09-10-2024, 05:42 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-09-2024, 09:41 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote: So I made an offer on this leather jacket on poshmark for $84

The price was $99

@Shannon
I'm definitely liking it. I opened an account at Credit union today. I had an account at this bank 5 yrs ago.

The lady acted as if she knew me from 5 yrs ago and I was treated like a big money player

RE: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Diablojack00 - 09-14-2024

(09-10-2024, 07:20 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote: [quote="Shannon" pid='265463' dateline='1726018925']

@Shannon
I'm definitely liking it. I opened an account at Credit union today. I had an account at this bank 5 yrs ago.

The lady acted as if she knew me from 5 yrs ago and I was treated like a big money player