Subliminal Talk
AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 (/Thread-AM6--11652)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: AM6 - Sky - 05-22-2024

Too many adds on file play. There is a restart issue with it too like with VLC at 30 minutes in. I'm going to try VLC for a little while.

Day 1 Restarted: Dreamed about joining the demon king and whether I was worthy to join him in his fight.

RE: AM6 - thectexperience1 - 05-22-2024

It's funny hey. The audio is presumably telling our subconscious that we need to stand up and assert ourselves, and our subconscious response is, "Is this joining Satan?

(05-22-2024, 08:24 AM)thectexperience1 Wrote: It's funny hey. The audio is presumably telling our subconscious that we need to stand up and assert ourselves, and our subconscious response is, "Is this joining Satan?

Yeah, it is pretty funny. Hey! I'd rather talk to the demon king anyway. Makes me feel like the evil guy has to live by his own truths that forge a stronger, healthier man rather than the truths of the many that cause confusion about manhood in regard to this subconscious response.

Totally. Be empowered and have an impact on the world and you are inevitably going to be seen as evil by someone. But it's the only real option, when the alternative is to try to appeal to everyone and end up nowhere.

In a Nietzschean sense, the devil is just how the powerful man living by his own truths is seen from the perspective of "slave morality", which disdains any sense of greatness or even individual distinction.

(05-22-2024, 11:51 AM)thectexperience1 Wrote: Totally. Be empowered and have an impact on the world and you are inevitably going to be seen as evil by someone. But it's the only real option, when the alternative is to try to appeal to everyone and end up nowhere.

In a Nietzschean sense, the devil is just how the powerful man living by his own truths is seen from the perspective of "slave morality", which disdains any sense of greatness or even individual distinction.

That is deep stuff. I like it and I agree.

Thanks for sharing your dream, and best of luck with the rest of the stage.

(05-22-2024, 12:40 PM)thectexperience1 Wrote: Thanks for sharing your dream, and best of luck with the rest of the stage.

Thank you.

RE: AM6 - Frosted - 05-22-2024

(05-22-2024, 04:25 AM)Sky Wrote: Too many adds on file play. There is a restart issue with it too like with VLC at 30 minutes in. I'm going to try VLC for a little while.

Day 1 Restarted: Dreamed about joining the demon king and whether I was worthy to join him in his fight.

Oh really? It worked fine for me when I was using it. I’m not using it now since with OGSF2 I don’t need to listen to multiple loops and I can just use the default file app. I guess I’ll have to see if it works once I start using it again.

RE: AM6 - Sky - 05-23-2024

Day 2 again: dreamt about stuff but don't really remember it.

(05-22-2024, 10:11 PM)Frosted Wrote:
(05-22-2024, 04:25 AM)Sky Wrote: Too many adds on file play. There is a restart issue with it too like with VLC at 30 minutes in. I'm going to try VLC for a little while.

Oh really? It worked fine for me when I was using it. I’m not using it now since with OGSF2 I don’t need to listen to multiple loops and I can just use the default file app. I guess I’ll have to see if it works once I start using it again.

Yeah, at least that was the case for me.

RE: AM6 - thectexperience1 - 05-23-2024

The AIMP app works well also

(05-23-2024, 08:19 AM)thectexperience1 Wrote: The AIMP app works well also

Appreciate it. I got VLC to work I think.

RE: AM6 - Sky - 05-24-2024

Day 3: I dreamed about family and also meeting up with old friends who are no longer my friends.

RE: AM6 - Sky - 05-25-2024

Day 4: Just dreamed about old friends again I think.