Subliminal Talk
Howl:Bye Bye Childhood Obesity! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Howl:Bye Bye Childhood Obesity! (/Thread-Howl-Bye-Bye-Childhood-Obesity)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Howl:Bye Bye Childhood Obesity! - MrGnome - 07-26-2023

(07-26-2023, 06:01 AM)Shannon Wrote: I don't need to know your eating patterns.

Why going back to 6 days off?

I dont know.. 2 weeks ago I lost 3,6 pound but now I lost 0,6 and its only muscle...

So I guess it's just a safety check for me..

RE: Howl:Bye Bye Childhood Obesity! - Shannon - 07-27-2023

(07-26-2023, 06:22 AM)MrGnome Wrote:
(07-26-2023, 06:01 AM)Shannon Wrote: I don't need to know your eating patterns.

Why going back to 6 days off?

I dont know.. 2 weeks ago I lost 3,6 pound but now I lost 0,6 and its only muscle...

Do you change your approach every time something doesn't do what you want it to?  How do you know if it's just a one off fluke or not that way?  Stick with 3 days off for at least a month before you change your usage patterns again and see what is actually happening.  One data point doesn't really tell you much in either direction.

RE: Howl:Bye Bye Childhood Obesity! - MrGnome - 07-27-2023

(07-27-2023, 10:09 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-26-2023, 06:22 AM)MrGnome Wrote: I dont know.. 2 weeks ago I lost 3,6 pound but now I lost 0,6 and its only muscle...

Do you change your approach every time something doesn't do what you want it to?  How do you know if it's just a one off fluke or not that way?  Stick with 3 days off for at least a month before you change your usage patterns again and see what is actually happening.  One data point doesn't really tell you much in either direction.

Okay I will stay with 3 days off for a month thanks Shannon : )

RE: Howl:Bye Bye Childhood Obesity! - MrGnome - 08-07-2023

Cycle 5 Day 5:

Weight: 140,8KG
BMI:37
Bodyfat:29,4%
Muscle weight: 94,65
Muscle quality: 81MQ
Metabolic age: 47 years old

And now I lost 2,5kg of weight again xD

I really dont know what I did differently from the last 2 weeks but oh well I take it,Even if it comes with muscle loss,It's still less Fat then I used to have 4 weeks ago

I think this might have something to do with weighting yourself every month instead of every 2 weeks?

hmm,Well atleast I learned that I now have to focus on the 4 weeks results instead of the 2 weeks results,

Since I lost Fat again and the best part is: Next Monday I can go back to work and get some more body movement,Then what I got here on my 5 weeks off xD (yeah turned out I had 5 weeks off instead of 6 Luckly it didn't result in problems)

RE: Howl:Bye Bye Childhood Obesity! - MrGnome - 08-22-2023

Cycle 6 Day off 2:

Weight: 140,1KG
BMI:36,8
Bodyfat:28,2%
Muscle weight: 95,7
Muscle quality: 90MQ
Metabolic age: 47 years old

welp this time I lost weight in the correct way unlike 4 weeks ago where I lost muscle weight instead of fat,

Wich is awesome considering I ate those chickens last week again because first I wanted to celebrate the fact that I could go back to my job again after 5 weeks off and later in the week was an flower event in my village,

Also despite the fact that I'm losing weight and have succes with the exp,I cant help but feel like my subconcious is trying to sabotage me by making me feel like I should have used Aura of Love first, (even making me feel a little guilty yesterday about something),Although at the same time I also have the feeling like OGSF is still going on despite it being 2 month's since I last used it.

Although I didn't buy chicken yesterday so thats nice and the Ice cream I use nowadays are only 66 calories a piece,I take 3 daily so that would be 198 cal,wich is alot better then the 1200+cal version I used to take xD.

The point I wanted to say was that I'm glad I still lost weight the right way despite being so worried about it yesterday, : )

RE: Howl:Bye Bye Childhood Obesity! - MrGnome - 10-03-2023

Cycle 11 Day on 1:

Hey all, Sorry I have been gone for so long..

I started to feel ashamed for the fact that I only started to gain weight after all this time:

Weight: 140,9KG
BMI:37,1
Bodyfat:29,7%
Muscle weight: 94,25
Metabolic age: 48 years old

As you can see I still messed up big time..

But atleast I now know that my sleeping problems are a part of the reason.

Another Reason is the fact that I cant shake off the shamefull feeling of having to throw food away (even though I still set it aside when I have enough).

And my Mother gets worried that the food she cooked was bad when that's not the case..

I also cant stop seeing food as a reward (like with my birthday on September 13th... where I had to eat speciale food just because it was my birthday.)

I also had a long time depression because it has been a while since I last saw my friends.. (okay it was this years june but still..)

the fact that my minds are fighting doesn't really help much,I need to find a way to break my old habbits and fast... Atleast I found something that might improve my sleep lets hope it accually works though..

I also started to sleep with my mobile in bed wich cause cases of where I had my arm over the audio output of my mobile phone... dont know how much damage it does but I'm sure it hurt my progress in some way..

I hope I can stop feeling like a Failure though...

RE: Howl:Bye Bye Childhood Obesity! - Z-Man - 10-03-2023

(10-03-2023, 09:28 AM)MrGnome Wrote: Cycle 11 Day on 1:

I started to feel ashamed for the fact that I only started to gain weight after all this time:

Another Reason is the fact that I cant shake off the shamefull feeling of having to throw food away (even though I still set it aside when I have enough).

And my Mother gets worried that the food she cooked was bad when that's not the case..

I also cant stop seeing food as a reward (like with my birthday on September 13th... where I had to eat speciale food just because it was my birthday.)

I also had a long time depression because it has been a while since I last saw my friends.. (okay it was this years june but still..)

the fact that my minds are fighting doesn't really help much,I need to find a way to break my old habbits and fast... Atleast I found something that might improve my sleep lets hope it accually works though..

I also started to sleep with my mobile in bed wich cause cases of where I had my arm over the audio output of my mobile phone... dont know how much damage it does but I'm sure it hurt my progress in some way..

Hey Bro, You need to get a big enough WHY to lose the weight. Don't feel ashamed let the garage get fat. Don't let your mother sabotage you. When I was marriage my ex-wife tried to do that because she didn't want to see me look better than her. Her mother did it too. I had to be my own support. That is hard in a marriage, I support every diet she was on. But she twitch every diet to her advance and if it didn't work or gain weight she blame the diet. I guess her own sabotage. I try to food in moderation and pay attention to how many calories your taking in. Tell mother if the food is bad I tell you. If I am eating it, it's not bad.  "The reward should be a slimmer healthier you"  Don't beat yourself up, if you mess up sometimes. If you visualize how you want to look. You can cut out a picture of you that you want to look like & put you face on it for motivation. That is another reward.

Hope this helps!!!

RE: Howl:Bye Bye Childhood Obesity! - MrGnome - 10-04-2023

(10-03-2023, 01:48 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(10-03-2023, 09:28 AM)MrGnome Wrote: Cycle 11 Day on 1:

Hey Bro, You need to get a big enough WHY to lose the weight. Don't feel ashamed let the garage get fat. Don't let your mother sabotage you. When I was marriage my ex-wife tried to do that because she didn't want to see me look better than her. Her mother did it too. I had to be my own support. That is hard in a marriage, I support every diet she was on. But she twitch every diet to her advance and if it didn't work or gain weight she blame the diet. I guess her own sabotage. I try to food in moderation and pay attention to how many calories your taking in. Tell mother if the food is bad I tell you. If I am eating it, it's not bad.  "The reward should be a slimmer healthier you"  Don't beat yourself up, if you mess up sometimes. If you visualize how you want to look. You can cut out a picture of you that you want to look like & put you face on it for motivation. That is another reward.

Hope this helps!!!

Thanks Z-Man! : ),

You are right! Also I figured out that bad quality sleep and stress also play a big role in why I start to eat more,Luckly I bought some pills yesterday to make me sleep better and let me handle stress better in life (or atleast thats what it claims,today is my first day trying it out).

Also,It might be hard to do but I got old pics of myself on facebook when I was 100KG (220 pounds) from 9 years ago when I lost all the extra weight with fasting.Something I wouldn't be able to do today.

but mayby confronting myself with it and reminding me of how good I used to Look, even if it was only for 1 year.. could help me out mayby so I will try it out : ).

RE: Howl:Bye Bye Childhood Obesity! - Shannon - 10-04-2023

(10-04-2023, 09:49 AM)MrGnome Wrote:
(10-03-2023, 01:48 PM)Z-Man Wrote: Hey Bro, You need to get a big enough WHY to lose the weight. Don't feel ashamed let the garage get fat. Don't let your mother sabotage you. When I was marriage my ex-wife tried to do that because she didn't want to see me look better than her. Her mother did it too. I had to be my own support. That is hard in a marriage, I support every diet she was on. But she twitch every diet to her advance and if it didn't work or gain weight she blame the diet. I guess her own sabotage. I try to food in moderation and pay attention to how many calories your taking in. Tell mother if the food is bad I tell you. If I am eating it, it's not bad.  "The reward should be a slimmer healthier you"  Don't beat yourself up, if you mess up sometimes. If you visualize how you want to look. You can cut out a picture of you that you want to look like & put you face on it for motivation. That is another reward.

Hope this helps!!!

Thanks Z-Man! : ),

You are right! Also I figured out that bad quality sleep and stress also play a big role in why I start to eat more,Luckly I bought some pills yesterday to make me sleep better and let me handle stress better in life (or atleast thats what it claims,today is my first day trying it out).

Also,It might be hard to do but I got old pics of myself on facebook when I was 100KG (220 pounds) from 9 years ago when I lost all the extra weight with fasting.Something I wouldn't be able to do today.

but mayby confronting myself with it and reminding me of how good I used to Look, even if it was only for 1 year.. could help me out mayby so I will try it out : ).

My suggestion is that you remember that whatever you're experiencing is what your dominant subconscious wants to experience, and whatever you want to experience at a conscious level is always possible if you do the right things.  Hormone manipulation alone is not going to solve the issue completely if you have a subconscious emotional reason for wanting to be overweight.   You need the cooperation of your subconscious to make these experiences work, and even if some of you is subconsciously cooperative, it will not work as well as it could if there is some other part of you pulling for your current situation because of whatever it fears or believes.  You'll need to figure out why it feels and believes what it does, and try to work through those things.  

Eating too much, focusing on food too much, is a common and easy way to seek pleasure and comfort.  Some people subconsciously associate it with safety, some associate it with being loved and cared for, and some see it as a temporary escape or pleasure that they just keep seeking to maintain the effect.  It's essentially a coping mechanism for a lot of people regarding some sort of fear, guilt, shame and or pain they're experiencing.  The better you understand what's going on at a conscious level, the better you can work to make improvements.  

But coming down on yourself, making yourself feel bad, guilty, ashamed, afraid, is only going to tend to make things stay the same or even get worse.  The whole idea is to accept yourself as you are and then continually strive to be better than you are right now.  This negates the triggers in large part and makes it easier to achieve the goal, and then prevents laziness from making you be one of these people who just decides to accept themselves as they are and try to pretend like it's a good thing or healthy to be overweight.  

Self understanding, kindness, love and appreciation, but with continual drive to be better than you are.

There is a significantly important program coming down the pike for weight loss, but it's going to have to wait for 6G.

RE: Howl:Bye Bye Childhood Obesity! - MrGnome - 10-05-2023

(10-04-2023, 10:42 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-04-2023, 09:49 AM)MrGnome Wrote: Thanks Z-Man! : ),

My suggestion is that you remember that whatever you're experiencing is what your dominant subconscious wants to experience, and whatever you want to experience at a conscious level is always possible if you do the right things.  Hormone manipulation alone is not going to solve the issue completely if you have a subconscious emotional reason for wanting to be overweight.   You need the cooperation of your subconscious to make these experiences work, and even if some of you is subconsciously cooperative, it will not work as well as it could if there is some other part of you pulling for your current situation because of whatever it fears or believes.  You'll need to figure out why it feels and believes what it does, and try to work through those things.  

Eating too much, focusing on food too much, is a common and easy way to seek pleasure and comfort.  Some people subconsciously associate it with safety, some associate it with being loved and cared for, and some see it as a temporary escape or pleasure that they just keep seeking to maintain the effect.  It's essentially a coping mechanism for a lot of people regarding some sort of fear, guilt, shame and or pain they're experiencing.  The better you understand what's going on at a conscious level, the better you can work to make improvements.  

But coming down on yourself, making yourself feel bad, guilty, ashamed, afraid, is only going to tend to make things stay the same or even get worse.  The whole idea is to accept yourself as you are and then continually strive to be better than you are right now.  This negates the triggers in large part and makes it easier to achieve the goal, and then prevents laziness from making you be one of these people who just decides to accept themselves as they are and try to pretend like it's a good thing or healthy to be overweight.  

Self understanding, kindness, love and appreciation, but with continual drive to be better than you are.

There is a significantly important program coming down the pike for weight loss, but it's going to have to wait for 6G.

Thanks Shannon, There is something, I have the feeling of loneliness and light depression (wich make sense since last time I saw my friends was last june).. 

I,ve decided that I'm going to do what I should have done in the first place.

That being: me switching to Aura of love instead of continuing this,Come to think of it I have no idea why I put Howl Before AoL. 

Since it's pretty obvious to me now that I need AoL more than Howl.

So I'm going to take my 1 week rest and then switch over to AoL in the hope to get the self love I needed to get in the first place. 

Even more so if it can truely help me get rid of my negativity. 

Thanks Everyone.