Subliminal Talk
TouchyCat's OF V3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: TouchyCat's OF V3 Journal (/Thread-TouchyCat-s-OF-V3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: TouchyCat's OF V3 Journal - TouchyCat - 07-10-2021

Usage

For one week I've been using OF v3 hybrid trickling stream 3 loops per day, 3 days ON and 2 days OFF.

So, the schedule is like this:

Day ON - 3 loops
Day ON - 3 loops
Day ON - 3 loops

Day Off
Day Off

I understand that this is pushing OF v3 too much, but I am doing this to satisfy my cravings.

I am planning to reduce it to 2 days ON and 3 days OFF but with 3 loops per ON day.

Result(s)
  • I am more open to what I want and what I don't want both for myself and others which led to better stakeholder management.
  • I can relax and can say to myself, "I don't want to be productive for today and it is okay."
  • I am more polite to others and can better regulate my words when I am angered.
  • Emotional fluctuations exist, but I'm starting to see it as it is rather than something that should and/or must be executed immediately.
  • I admit mistakes better and more ready to discuss them.
  • I am starting to feel okay with my personal finances and focuses more on how to solve the problem.
OF v3 is a good thing and considering it is only a 5.75.x series, I can't imagine if the sub is in 5.8? 5.9? or even 6G.

Kudos to the sub @Shannon! I personally cannot wait to use other subs when I am done with OF  Yeye

RE: TouchyCat's OF V3 Journal - TouchyCat - 07-10-2021

For context, I've been using OF subs since v1. Here is the exact timeline: Man, I really can't wait to run UMS or Alpha Male or other subs! OF will really propel the impact  Yeye

RE: TouchyCat's OF V3 Journal - TouchyCat - 07-17-2021

Short Update

I played OF v3 five loops last night and for the whole day, I am just... sleeping

Why five loops? Well. Ummm... I have an urge to do it. So, I do it.

Anyway, I found two important posts and just going to paste them here.

On DMSI

(07-15-2021, 09:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: The next version of DMSI, I have the following plans for.
  • This will be the last free upgrade.
  • This may be the last version, depending on what this version does or does not accomplish.
  • Upgrade to 5.75.7G skeleton script.
  • Upgrade to Platinum Lake build method.
  • Upgrade FRM to 5.0
  • Create some way to cause the affected to be fredd from their fears through the aura of the user, such that they may act on their intellectually made choices, not their emotional and irrational fears.
  • Optimize the attraction methods, and the scripting for who is affected.
  • Turn off irrelevant modules, out dated modules, and modules that conflict with the new ways of doing things.

On OF v3

(07-14-2021, 11:43 PM)UniversalMan Wrote: Regarding OFv3 , I am noticing that other subliminal programming (all IML) that I listened before and that I was not aware before got somehow unlocked when I started listening to OFv3....I am gonna do LTU after this one, so, I cannot wait to see how will it go when OFv3 removes all of the obstacles standing in the way Big Grin

RE: TouchyCat's OF V3 Journal - TouchyCat - 08-16-2021

Just bought a new sub and will use the sub on the 12th of November so I can trigger the refund policy if it doesn't work. As per written on the policy:

Quote:You must begin use of that program or product within 90 days of the date you purchase it, and use it according to the instructions in order to be eligible for a refund.

While the impact of OF v3 for me are as follows:
  1. Reduced FOMO. I'm generally calmer. Now I can look at stocks and cryptos without feeling the need to buy and/or sell. Let's stop donating money to Wall St., shall we? *chuckle
  2. I am more decisive in doing things. For example, when I don't understand I'll ask. When I don't like it, I'll say it (of course with the most appropriate approach I can think of). When I want something, I'll say.
  3. I made a daily routine for myself. 8 hours of sleep, 8 hours of work, 8 hours of doing the things I want to do. Albeit, to some extend, I fail to be consistent and discipline in creating content for social media.
  4. I am generally more active in filtering things that I don't like, I don't want and actively seeking what I want and like.
I like how OF is strong yet subtle in its approach.

RE: TouchyCat's OF V3 Journal - Raykon - 08-16-2021

(07-17-2021, 04:41 AM)TouchyCat Wrote: Short Update

I played OF v3 five loops last night and for the whole day, I am just... sleeping

Why five loops? Well. Ummm... I have an urge to do it. So, I do it.

Anyway, I found two important posts and just going to paste them here.

On DMSI

(07-15-2021, 09:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: The next version of DMSI, I have the following plans for.
  • This will be the last free upgrade.
  • This may be the last version, depending on what this version does or does not accomplish.
  • Upgrade to 5.75.7G skeleton script.
  • Upgrade to Platinum Lake build method.
  • Upgrade FRM to 5.0
  • Create some way to cause the affected to be fredd from their fears through the aura of the user, such that they may act on their intellectually made choices, not their emotional and irrational fears.
  • Optimize the attraction methods, and the scripting for who is affected.
  • Turn off irrelevant modules, out dated modules, and modules that conflict with the new ways of doing things.

On OF v3

(07-14-2021, 11:43 PM)UniversalMan Wrote: Regarding OFv3 , I am noticing that other subliminal programming (all IML) that I listened before and that I was not aware before got somehow unlocked when I started listening to OFv3....I am gonna do LTU after this one, so, I cannot wait to see how will it go when OFv3 removes all of the obstacles standing in the way Big Grin

I too think that my Subliminals from the past got unlocked, even as far back as 7 years ago, Woman Magnet & Sex Magnet. I noticed I'm acting in ways that I did when on those subliminals, but to an even great / more powerful extent.