Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ryu's Journal - DMSI 3.3 - The end.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First i would like too thank @Shannon for this great update.

I started today listen too DMSI after i downloaded the files.

I'm playing hybrid tickling stream flac.

Okay so what happend the first part of the day i was angry, pissed, depressed, tired.

I took a nap and now the worst part is over, i think my mind have accepted the new information from DMSI 3.3.

Because i feel amazing, would be nice if everyone could feel this good.

My self esteem, i feel so good oh man, this is awsome.

And the new FRM 4.1 is working for me.
Im not sure but i get brain orgasm, i think maybe its from releasing fear or that my self esteem is super high.
This feeling kind of reminds me of E2 when i got these good feelings, its addicting

I'm not listening to the track now, im finished for today so the program is working on something.

I'm not sure about women yet, i need too check tomorrow.

Feeling calm , happy, and good..

I wonder if this good feeling stays or even get better, time will tell.
Fear is mostly gone in social situations.
I was talking with this woman at the pet store and I didn't feel any pressure at all, it's like the fear was not there
Felt strange and I might have looked kinda slow, didn't feel I needed too do anything, like I'm free.

anyway when I talk I am way more assertive and I don't feel guilty of it, and I can do and say more of what I want.

Celebrity effect is definitely on.
Friends want to hang around me, and compliment me alot.

And I enjoy eye contact more..
Good progress so far for me.
No fap is on.
And its not even hard atm.

Self confidence is better, eye contact is great with girls, love it.
My GF flirt more with me now and i do like the game's she play
And she is being happy about it.

When im out i see alot of woman almost every day so it's fun too see if there is some kind of attraction.
I do see that some of them smile too me and is more open, i dont think they have been this open before.

I'm sure they all will give me their pussy soon, just warming up my aura, haha.
Quote:And its not even hard atm.

[Image: Archer-phrasing.jpg]
No fap was harder then i thought..
The force was just too strong this time.

I do carry my self with higher confidence and people just want to hang around with me.
Had some freakish dreams, when i play when im sleeping.
So i had too play when im awake instead, sleeping much better now.

I do notice when anger is coming up it vanish much faster then before, typical resistance for me.
Yesterday I felt fear, depression, up and down, feeling of insecurity .. not good.
But today I feel better, more myself, strong and confident.
My motivation is a bit better and I hope this is improving even more.
Started cleaning my house, this is something I do not like, but I feel a bit more motivated today, so today I'll do it.

Women.
When I was out, I noticed that some ladies wanted to talk to me, something they did not before out of the blue..
I feel more open and friendly and that is something ladies noticing.
I was complimented by a woman I have talked to and she was down on the floor in this doggy style pos, with clothes on, but that was a nice view from where I stood. I like.

That same day, it was a very fit lady with transparent pantyhose, I walked behind her down the stairs, she stopped and bended forward, I could see through, wow. my eyes were very big.

Wink
Ending DMSI, not getting the results i want.

Waiting for LTU.
Dmsi is out barely a month and you are ending it? You need more consistency whatever you do. Just my 2cents
(01-03-2019, 03:07 AM)Ryu Wrote: [ -> ]Ending DMSI, not getting the results i want.

Waiting for LTU.