Subliminal Talk

Full Version: USLM3 ... Just Saiyan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I suffered through many years of low energy, depression, and other such misery. In recent years, I found things that helped, mostly energy techniques. These brought me up from almost never leaving the house to beginning to have a somewhat normal life. I also occasionally saw and felt glimpses of what life is like without these problems with some powerful events these energy techniques gave me. After one of these, high on energy and feeling better than I ever have, I attracted an amazing woman and we began a relationship. Something always stopped these breakthroughs from lasting though, and my energy levels and emotions eventually gradually fell.

I was on DMSI since Summer 2018. Since starting that, I have pretty much gone scortched earth. Lost the relationship in a really messy way. She essentially lost all attraction for me from around the time I started DMSI. She was afraid to tell me this until recently and I was mostly clueless. It has recently ended in heartbreak for me. I have been a heavy resister of the subs. I have been going lower and lower in energy and emotions since I started. I can see that I was not being an attractive man, so I don't really blame her for how she feels. I was really not the same person she fell for. It hurts nonetheless.

I am on my third cycle of USLM3. I am feeling very low and depressed. I am sleeping 10-12 hours and barely able to move the rest of the day. I have had glimpses of what life is like without these problems and with high energy from other techniques and therapies I have used, but my success with these have always been short lived. Something has been holding me back from having a lasting breakthrough with this long standing low energy and stress and fears. Hopefully FRM will be the key for me.
Hi!

Your entry felt so familiar that I had to reply. I've also been in that space for years, and was also helped with energy work. (Are you still doing that energy work? If not, why did you stop?) I'm still doing the energy work, though supplementing it with the USLM to try to help clear out the fear and pain.

Hope things go well for you.
OMG!! You are me just 22 months ago.

Bro, I was suffering from low energy, MDD(Major Depression Disorder), OCD, Bipolar and lot of other cognitive shit.

Believe me I tried everything, reiki, Affirmations, hypnosis, crystals, supplements, herbs homeopathy, allopathic.. Everything.. All know and unknown.

Went to psychiatrist and was diagnosed with all the shuts above.

So I started my journey with the only sub I thought would help me and I knew all these are cause due to some form of fear.. So I started with OF-5G.

I would have to say after I listened to that sub for like 3 months. I started listening to my gut and slowly but surely I tried other subs to fix my issues...

If you want you can read my journals.

Just wanna say that keep going forward and things will change.

Also the glimpse you see about how ur life will be when you overcome all these problems? Well I had them too, when I was in the hell hole and was listening to subs.. and its gonna become a reality. Keep going.. Its the ray of hope, light whatever you wanna call it
Keep listening to USLM3-5.5G and you will find urself home or anywhere you wanna be. FRM to the rescue!!
(11-27-2018, 05:33 AM)whome Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

Your entry felt so familiar that I had to reply. I've also been in that space for years, and was also helped with energy work. (Are you still doing that energy work? If not, why did you stop?) I'm still doing the energy work, though supplementing it with the USLM to try to help clear out the fear and pain.

Hope things go well for you.

Hi whome,

Thanks for sharing. Yes I still do some energy work which helps me from going super low most of the time, but I still don't get "over the hump" and into feeling good when I use this on my own. It has only been rare occasions usually with someone else working on me that I have really gotten to a high energy positive state. I've met some of the most astounding healers in the world and seen things and had some experiences that a couple years ago would have seemed out of the realm of possibility to me. And I can help others raise their energy and be successful and feel good using the techniques I have learned. But for me there is still something deeper that is preventing me so far from having lasting success with this. But I know for a fact that I will figure this out and get there at some point. I think these subs will play a role on that journey.
(11-27-2018, 02:01 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Keep listening to USLM3-5.5G and you will find urself home or anywhere you wanna be. FRM to the rescue!!

Thanks Zane, I appreciate it. It's rough going right now, but I'm just staying optimistic that I will come out the other side soon.
Hi there!

I'm looking forward to your progress. I too used A LOT of energy techniques and even paid for help from "practitioners". There was a tiny bit of hope and progress. Now I feel like I am slowly but surely making a breakthrough even though I know there is a lot of resistance. I feel VERY fatigued daily. One of the things that helps me with a lot of the stuff while I do the sub is short cardio workouts and mindfulness and letting whatever feeling be there fully until it lessens. So if you have something that helped you in the past to cope with emotions, even temporarily until the sub does it job, I'd suggest it. What about your goal for USLM3? Maybe change that up to be more uplifting? You said "something has been holding me back from having a lasting breakthrough with this long standing low energy and stress and fears" and I felt that too. For me it was fear and that is what FRM is doing now. Removing the fear of fears and I think it can be a very scary thing for some people.

(11-27-2018, 02:44 AM)Just Saiyan Wrote: [ -> ]I suffered through many years of low energy, depression, and other such misery. In recent years, I found things that helped, mostly energy techniques. These brought me up from almost never leaving the house to beginning to have a somewhat normal life. I also occasionally saw and felt glimpses of what life is like without these problems with some powerful events these energy techniques gave me. After one of these, high on energy and feeling better than I ever have, I attracted an amazing woman and we began a relationship. Something always stopped these breakthroughs from lasting though, and my energy levels and emotions eventually gradually fell.

I was on DMSI since Summer 2018. Since starting that, I have pretty much gone scortched earth. Lost the relationship in a really messy way. She essentially lost all attraction for me from around the time I started DMSI. She was afraid to tell me this until recently and I was mostly clueless. It has recently ended in heartbreak for me. I have been a heavy resister of the subs. I have been going lower and lower in energy and emotions since I started. I can see that I was not being an attractive man, so I don't really blame her for how she feels. I was really not the same person she fell for. It hurts nonetheless.

I am on my third cycle of USLM3. I am feeling very low and depressed. I am sleeping 10-12 hours and barely able to move the rest of the day. I have had glimpses of what life is like without these problems and with high energy from other techniques and therapies I have used, but my success with these have always been short lived. Something has been holding me back from having a lasting breakthrough with this long standing low energy and stress and fears. Hopefully FRM will be the key for me.
(11-28-2018, 03:29 AM)newfiechic Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there!

I'm looking forward to your progress. I too used A LOT of energy techniques and even paid for help from "practitioners". There was a tiny bit of hope and progress. Now I feel like I am slowly but surely making a breakthrough even though I know there is a lot of resistance. I feel VERY fatigued daily. One of the things that helps me with a lot of the stuff while I do the sub is short cardio workouts and mindfulness and letting whatever feeling be there fully until it lessens. So if you have something that helped you in the past to cope with emotions, even temporarily until the sub does it job, I'd suggest it. What about your goal for USLM3? Maybe change that up to be more uplifting? You said "something has been holding me back from having a lasting breakthrough with this long standing low energy and stress and fears" and I felt that too. For me it was fear and that is what FRM is doing now. Removing the fear of fears and I think it can be a very scary thing for some people.

Thank you for the advice newfiechic. I'm looking forward to your progress too. It's amazing how many of us have such similarities in our journies.
I enjoyed your post extra since I read it with a newfie accent in my head.Lol
I'm near the end of my fourth round of USLM3. I'm dreaming every night but I forget most of them soon after waking. On the first night of the fourth round, I had 2 similar dreams. One was the woman who recently broke up with me angrily and harshly ridiculing me and some of the things I believe and putting me down in a brutal way. Someone else backed her up and agreed with her. The other dream was a similar scenario but it was another attractive woman who I don't know doing the verbal beat down.

This is definitely hitting on some deep fear of opening myself up to other people and fearing that they will reject me and ridicule me. I have often thought that I'm a weird person and the things I think and do and believe are weird and I tend to keep things to myself and hold everything in and not let anyone know what I'm thinking or let them see the real me.

I'm also getting dreams of meeting old friends who I lost touch with when got really depressed and retreated into my own little world several years ago that I still haven't contacted again.

I have known for a long time, but it is becoming ever more clear, the importance of finding and connecting with people who get me and accept me for who I am. Finding my "tribe" so to speak.