Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How about an AYP sub for making friends?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nothing romantic, just like...

Attract Your Perfect Best Friend or Attract Your Perfect Social Circle. Something like that.

If anybody else would like to see a sub like that, feel free to back me up. I think this would be a great sub for both sexes!

Not every AYP sub needs to be romantic/sexual. Some of us are just looking for a friend.

EDIT: I also just realized there is a Family Safe suggestions thread. Should I have posted this there? Sorry if I'm not taking the time to look before I post. I should pay more attention.
(11-25-2018, 07:41 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing romantic, just like...

Attract Your Perfect Best Friend or Attract Your Perfect Social Circle. Something like that.

If anybody else would like to see a sub like that, feel free to back me up. I think this would be a great sub for both sexes!

Not every AYP sub needs to be romantic/sexual. Some of us are just looking for a friend.

EDIT: I also just realized there is a Family Safe suggestions thread. Should I have posted this there? Sorry if I'm not taking the time to look before I post. I should pay more attention.

I reckon I would give an AYP Friend sub an honest try (within the next few years).

It would be awesome to have both a friend that is perfect for me, and also a lover (separate person) that is perfect for me.

One could use one of the sexual / romantic ones to get a lover that is perfect for them, take a quick sub break, and then use AYP Friend to get a friend that is perfect for them.
I agree. Except I would do the friendship sub first and then when I feel ready to pursue a romantic relationship, do the romance sub.
I agree. i would buy a AYP social circle or friend. I have a lot of acquantainces but not a lot of friends. A sub like this could jump start my social life.

Another option to consider that you do right now is to get USLM3 and set your conscious goal to make more friends. That is what I am doing.
(11-28-2018, 07:56 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. i would buy a AYP social circle or friend. I have a lot of acquantainces but not a lot of friends. A sub like this could jump start my social life.

Another option to consider that you do right now is to get USLM3 and set your conscious goal to make more friends. That is what I am doing.

I don't just wanna make MORE friends though...

I wanna make the RIGHT friends.

It'd be wonderful if there was an AYP sub for friendship, because then, you could attract your PERFECT best friend and/or circle of friends. It's like the difference between AYP Romantic Lover and setting the goal with USLM to be more successful with women. It's just not the same. Why isn't the same distinction made with platonic friendship?

Perhaps we all take friendship for granted. Or perhaps I'm projecting my past mistakes onto everyone else, but I just get the feeling that having the perfect friend is highly underrated here. If not in most places.

I certainly didn't appreciate it enough, and now that I do, I'd like to have another go at it with somebody else who would make the perfect best friend for me.

I guess having the "perfect" best friend or circle of friends just isn't a popular enough request for Shannon to bother with? But I think people would really love it if they gave it a chance. I know I would.
By the way, I would like to note this is a request, and not a suggestion, as I just saw that thread. I would GLADLY pay money for this as soon as I had the chance.
I have planned for a long time now to resume building manifestation only subs in 6G. They're nor reliable or powerful enough in 3/4/5G. Too many people screwing up the results by trying too hard to consciously interfere.

We will try again in 6G.
(11-28-2018, 03:18 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2018, 07:56 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. i would buy a AYP social circle or friend. I have a lot of acquantainces but not a lot of friends. A sub like this could jump start my social life.

It'd be wonderful if there was an AYP sub for friendship, because then, you could attract your PERFECT best friend and/or circle of friends. It's like the difference between AYP Romantic Lover and setting the goal with USLM to be more successful with women. It's just not the same. Why isn't the same distinction made with platonic friendship?

Perhaps we all take friendship for granted. Or perhaps I'm projecting my past mistakes onto everyone else, but I just get the feeling that having the perfect friend is highly underrated here. If not in most places.

I certainly didn't appreciate it enough, and now that I do, I'd like to have another go at it with somebody else who would make the perfect best friend for me.

I guess having the "perfect" best friend or circle of friends just isn't a popular enough request for Shannon to bother with? But I think people would really love it if they gave it a chance. I know I would.

I think that just naturally goes along with what you're saying. Because of course we want friends on our wavelength, who will support us and such.

I doubt Shannon's going to make "Manifest Crap Friends on Meth 5.5g". BlinkUnsure

In the meantime, I am using USLM and consciously focusing on that goal: To manifest perfect friendships.
Until the 6G version comes out, that is what I am doing with USLM3. In fact that is my primary goal with the program.
(11-28-2018, 06:57 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]

I think that just naturally goes along with what you're saying. Because of course we want friends on our wavelength, who will support us and such.

I doubt Shannon's going to make "Manifest Crap Friends on Meth 5.5g". BlinkUnsure

Right, it needs to be "Manifest Crap Friends On Meth, With Penis Enlargement, 5.5G".
Quote:Right, it needs to be "Manifest Crap Friends On Meth, With Penis Enlargement, 5.5G".

That only leaves the important question of "When can I preorder?". Blush
(11-29-2018, 07:06 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Right, it needs to be "Manifest Crap Friends On Meth, With Penis Enlargement, 5.5G".

That only leaves the important question of "When can I preorder?". Blush

I only have one question: are the crap friends on meth going to have the penis enlargement functionality, or is it for the user? Confused