Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Bone Conduction headphones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm wanting to take advantage of the Aftershokz Black Friday sale and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with using them with subs?

Thanks!
I haven't really seen any feedback on those kinds of headphones, someone asked not that long ago and Shannon said he had no data on that either.

Keep in mind either way you don't want to use ultrasonic on headphones, it's too easy to get the volume wrong. Too high may damage hearing and too low may lessen the effectiveness, so generally only masked is recommended. As for hybrid https://www.subliminal-talk.com/Thread-F...Headphones-
Hi Benjamin! Thanks for your reply!

That is what I had seen too based on my search but I was hoping that maybe someone would have tried in the meantime and had some results.

I know not to use it with US. I was going to switch to US after having panic and anxiety after using hybrid and masked, but then I figured I'd keep on trucking with masked and ride out the fear and I am glad I did because things are seriously looking up.

Anyways, just thought I'd check it out because I had a pair in the past and loved them for everything else and would have liked to be able to use them for subs. Who knows, maybe I will try them out some time to see how I get on with them.
I know that bone conduction is used to allow some forms of deafness to be overcome, but I don't know how it works with subliminals. No data, as Ben said.

And don't give up. When the fear comes, hold on for all you're worth, because as you're seeing, it does get better. A LOT better.

FRM v4 should be much faster and more powerful, and much easier to handle. But for the time being, 3.2 is what we have. And even with it's limitations, I have to say that I am very impressed with how it is performing.

How has it been working for you?
Ohhh Shannon, you had to ask! LOL, here goes!

So far, so good...well...better than good. I was someone who would panic in any situation that would make me anxious and have the possibility of not being able to escape easily. Mostly doctor's offices, large crowds, etc.,. Even medication wouldn't help...I was so bad that I couldn't even see my therapist. I hadn't even met her before I was that bad. She was helping me get accommodated for doctor's appointments (while on the phone with my husband as I avoided the phone too) in hopes that I would show up to them, but usually I panicked and avoided. So out of the blue 3 days ago I said I would try my pills again (short term) to get me prepared for upcoming appointments (I did this before with no success, the fear was too strong). Well, this time was the first time I felt like a normal person. Yes, I used meds but I never felt that way in my life on meds. The mental health center has a walk in night on Wednesdays evenings and I just decided to walk in to see if she was working. She was working (luck comes in here too since she only works 1 night a month) and when she seen me she had been amazed that I showed up.

She even told me to cancel my doctor's appointments I had set up for the next few weeks, including a dentist appointment the next day, because she thinks it would be too much for my body to handle until I get on the proper medication. I have no plans to do that. I did make it to the dentist appointment (yes, I used meds) and I had no fear.

So I am really excited about the possibilities I have. I went from hopeless and depressed (even with suicidal thoughts at times) because the meds were not working at all and I was basically stuck with the limitations. Now I feel like I am moving again and I think with continued use of the sub and future subs, I will be free without any meds.

I do notice with earbuds that I do get headaches though, even on the lowest setting. I did go ahead and order Aftershokz and will see how they go. I've used them in the past and while they do vibrate on the cheek bones, they are also still audible while not wearing them (i used to listen through them while they were on my desk charging) so I do think they will work...but for subliminals only time will tell.

(11-22-2018, 09:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I know that bone conduction is used to allow some forms of deafness to be overcome, but I don't know how it works with subliminals. No data, as Ben said.

And don't give up. When the fear comes, hold on for all you're worth, because as you're seeing, it does get better. A LOT better.

FRM v4 should be much faster and more powerful, and much easier to handle. But for the time being, 3.2 is what we have. And even with it's limitations, I have to say that I am very impressed with how it is performing.

I briefly used bone conduction headphones with subliminals and I heard the masked track and hybrid masked track just fine.
However, I wasn't able to wear my prescription eyeglasses at the same time because of the way they are designed.
So I went back to what I use today... Philips SHS3200BK/37 Flexible Earhook Headphones, Black https://www.amazon.com/Philips-SHS3200PK...Black&th=1
That's good to know. I will probably try them out. I don't have glasses to worry about, but as a previous glasses wearer I can see how that would be an issue.

(11-23-2018, 04:43 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]I briefly used bone conduction headphones with subliminals and I heard the masked track and hybrid masked track just fine.
However, I wasn't able to wear my prescription eyeglasses at the same time because of the way they are designed.
So I went back to what I use today... Philips SHS3200BK/37 Flexible Earhook Headphones, Black https://www.amazon.com/Philips-SHS3200PK...Black&th=1
(11-23-2018, 04:00 AM)newfiechic Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-22-2018, 09:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I know that bone conduction is used to allow some forms of deafness to be overcome, but I don't know how it works with subliminals. No data, as Ben said.

Ohhh Shannon, you had to ask! LOL, here goes!

So far, so good...well...better than good. I was someone who would panic in any situation that would make me anxious and have the possibility of not being able to escape easily. Mostly doctor's offices, large crowds, etc.,. Even medication wouldn't help...I was so bad that I couldn't even see my therapist. I hadn't even met her before I was that bad. She was helping me get accommodated for doctor's appointments (while on the phone with my husband as I avoided the phone too) in hopes that I would show up to them, but usually I panicked and avoided. So out of the blue 3 days ago I said I would try my pills again (short term) to get me prepared for upcoming appointments (I did this before with no success, the fear was too strong). Well, this time was the first time I felt like a normal person. Yes, I used meds but I never felt that way in my life on meds. The mental health center has a walk in night on Wednesdays evenings and I just decided to walk in to see if she was working. She was working (luck comes in here too since she only works 1 night a month) and when she seen me she had been amazed that I showed up.

She even told me to cancel my doctor's appointments I had set up for the next few weeks, including a dentist appointment the next day, because she thinks it would be too much for my body to handle until I get on the proper medication. I have no plans to do that. I did make it to the dentist appointment (yes, I used meds) and I had no fear.

So I am really excited about the possibilities I have. I went from hopeless and depressed (even with suicidal thoughts at times) because the meds were not working at all and I was basically stuck with the limitations. Now I feel like I am moving again and I think with continued use of the sub and future subs, I will be free without any meds.

I do notice with earbuds that I do get headaches though, even on the lowest setting. I did go ahead and order Aftershokz and will see how they go. I've used them in the past and while they do vibrate on the cheek bones, they are also still audible while not wearing them (i used to listen through them while they were on my desk charging) so I do think they will work...but for subliminals only time will tell.

That is what I like to hear. The whole reason I'm working on all this stuff is that I want to make a positive difference in the world, and fear has been the one thing that - until now - was holding me back. Now it appears I have the Master Key figured out.

I think that given what you said about how you felt on meds, you may not need the meds to calm down anymore. Once the fears are gone, you will almost certainly never need them again. But your progress is absolutely beautiful, and it warms my heart to be able to help you with this. I am super excited for what the future holds for what is possible with the FRM and the programs that are possible because of it.

You are going to be an inspiration to a lot of people, I think. Smile

Please do keep a journal and report on your progress. I think your story will help others like you to make the choice to take the steps necessary to make their lives better too.

And congratulations on your success! Does your husband know you're using this sub?

Now just make sure that you use this program for at least 3 months. We want to make sure that those fears are completely gone.
By the way, don't do experiments with bone conduction headphones while you are making positive progress on such important things. Make sure that your progress continues. Do experiments later. After your fears are dealt with.
Okay, I will do that in regards to the Aftershokz. I don't want to potentially interrupt or stop a good thing.

I think the removal is coming up in steps in the right way that I need it to. So for example with the pills it allowed me to gain benefit with them to start to gain some confidence, almost like a training wheel, and I am confident that I will eventually go on to not need it the more I listen...after all it has only been a week. Sometimes the fear does come up so strong and I still do have some major situational fears so I just take the pills to help me ride the wave rather than avoid...because I am huge on avoidance. Honestly in the past if a "self-help" product would cause fear it would be avoided...but I trust this and there is no stopping me Smile

My husband does know I am doing the subliminal and often remarks that he thinks that it is working. Little things pop up that I normally shy away from or avoid that I haven't been really caring too much about. We already have plans to get the LTU in the future Smile

I was thinking of making a journal...I may yet, but I typically am not the journal type of person. I just usually write when something big happens lol.
I don't think you realize how big this is. Smile