Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Some questions about LGPR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I know the recommended timeframes for using EPRHA v2.0 are 1 month, 3 months, and 6 months, depending on just how much time you wanna put into it. And I was wondering if that's the same regarding LGPR? Cause I was using that, but for reasons that would require a bit of explaining, I have decided it would be easier on me to switch over to using LGPR instead.

Also, I was wondering if it works for friendship breakups or if it works for romantic purposes only. Because I'm dealing with a pretty hard friendship breakup with an unrequited love interest. The less said about it the better, but she and I were close until she unexpectedly and unceremoniously broke off all contact and refused to read any apologies and made it impossible to speak to her again.

Also, I've been listening to it while I sleep, for 8 hours per sleep session, and it's causing me to sleep for 11-12 hours straight now, which is a bit much.

I'm thinking of cutting back the hours to 5 and then listening to it for like 3 total hours during the waking day instead. Will it still work just fine if I do that?
Well, I just read this: " I recommend against using BWE programming for more than 30 days straight."

So I guess that answers that question.
(11-18-2018, 10:59 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So, I know the recommended timeframes for using EPRHA v2.0 are 1 month, 3 months, and 6 months, depending on just how much time you wanna put into it. And I was wondering if that's the same regarding LGPR? Cause I was using that, but for reasons that would require a bit of explaining, I have decided it would be easier on me to switch over to using LGPR instead.

Letting Go of Past Relationships is a 4G program, and no time frame was specified because it can be used for different purposes and each will require a different amount of use, none of which is a set amount of time. If you are using it to end a toxic relationship, or get over past relationships, you would use it until you have achieved that goal.

Quote:Also, I was wondering if it works for friendship breakups or if it works for romantic purposes only. Because I'm dealing with a pretty hard friendship breakup with an unrequited love interest. The less said about it the better, but she and I were close until she unexpectedly and unceremoniously broke off all contact and refused to read any apologies and made it impossible to speak to her again.

From the Script Library, the first statement answers this question:

Quote:I now automatically focus the unlimited power of my subconscious mind upon letting go of, releasing, moving on from and disconnecting from my past romantic and sexual relationships.

So if it was romantic for you, even if it wasn't for her, it will fit that definition. Unrequited doesn't mean you didn't feel that way.

Quote:Also, I've been listening to it while I sleep, for 8 hours per sleep session, and it's causing me to sleep for 11-12 hours straight now, which is a bit much.

Which is a sure sign that it's busy doing something.

Quote:I'm thinking of cutting back the hours to 5 and then listening to it for like 3 total hours during the waking day instead. Will it still work just fine if I do that?

With 4G, the more you listen, the faster it works. So it's a trade off. Listen less, take longer.
What if I'm at peace for the most part with the unrequited love aspect but miss her because she was my best friend?

Will it work even then?

I guess the answer's yes. And you know what? This will still work I'm guessing, because I once had romantic feelings for her.

A piece of me misses her so bad though that I've been trying to manifest reconciliation lately. I feel torn between wanting to let go and wanting to manifest reconciliation.

If I let the program work and stop resisting it, does that make my reconciliation efforts end or does it actually help manifest reconciliation?

I guess it shouldn't matter, because I'm supposed to be letting go...

But if I had a choice, I'd choose reconciliation over letting go and not caring anymore. I really miss my friend.

Is there a sub that would help me manifest reconciliation? I don't want to make her fall in love with me or anything, I'm just wondering if there's a sub that'll help me get my best friend back?

Or should I just keep using this sub?
I suggest that you just keep using the sub. When I made it, I made it for myself to enable me to get away from a toxic woman I was emotionally and sexually addicted to. I used it all night and as much as possible during the day every day. Took me a week or two to get the necessary results.

There is no program for manifesting a reconciliation because that would have to manipulate someone's will and that is very bad juju. I don't play with that sort of thing.

I understand that Ben suggested E2 to you also. That is also a good choice, if this doesn't help within the next few weeks.
I was using E2, but it was very powerful and some very deeply buried shit got brought up that I'm still dealing with.

That's a whole story of it's own though.

Although I admit I smoked weed 24/7 to help get through my issues when I listened to that, which wasn't the best idea, but I was psychologically addicted.

Now, whenever I smoke weed, a sense of fear, dread and panic arises, so I'm off that shit.

I take responsibility for having done that, but what's done is done.

Now, I'm worried about the effects of listening to E2.

So I'm listening to this because I feel it's probably less extreme. I've tried twice to listen to E2 and got through 2 months before quitting both times.

First time, I stopped for different reasons, but the second time was because a lot of paranoid fear started coming up and I think it may be due to the mixture of E2 bringing up deep seated issues, me being really sensitive to it (I think you once said something about low willpower people being really sensitive to these. And I admit, without being proud of it, that I tend not to have very high willpower) and the ego-suppressing effects of the powerful weed I was smoking.

It's like, I get paranoid about very irrational things, but I think it's really OLD emotions arising from buried places and I don't have access to whatever experience is causing this fear.

So I'm a little hesitant to go back on E2.

I'm getting therapy (although I don't know how much this guy helps) and I'm getting psychiatric help as well. I'm practically on a whole pharmacy now, and it seems to be helping.

Although I admit I've considered it at times. But it's so powerful and the effects so far have been, well, more than I could handle. Although again, maybe that was more the weed than the sub. I dunno. I'm afraid to test it out.
And as for the manifestation thing, right. Got it. Message recieved. I wonder if I could manifest it in a roundabout way with the Luck and Success sub (like manifest situations where we could talk again and work through things) but I think that's a bit much. I guess I'll just have to keep using LGPR.
You know what? Fuck it. I've decided to use E2 anyway. It was probably mostly the weed anyhow. How long of a break should I give subs before I switch over to E2?

...unless maybe there's a product that could help me get a new best friend?
Since it's 4g a week or so is pretty good before switching to let it settle a bit.
(11-22-2018, 03:42 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Since it's 4g a week or so is pretty good before switching to let it settle a bit.

Thank you Benjamin.