Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Maximize Your Breast Size 6.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
edited
edited
He's probably afraid that if you have bigger breasts, you'll be more likely to get attention from someone else that he doesn't want you to get. Or leave him for them.

The good news is, insecurity stems from fear, and the FRM will kill that fear if it stands in the way of him achieving whatever successes he wants to achieve. If he wants a successful relationship with you, then that fear stands in his way, because fear of losing someone usually causes the person fearing that loss to act in the ways that result in losing them. I have had many ex's do that with me.

That would tell me that trying to use USLM to sabotage your results would be something that won't work, because it's a desire based in a fear that will not result in success for him in keeping his relationship with you. I'd say the best course of action is:

1. Communicate with him as directly and specifically as possible about this. Tell him exactly what you think, and point out exactly what he is doing and why. Find out why he is trying to do this. Lead him through questions that force him to see what's going on (unless he's just self delusional and deceiving himself). Then point out to him that if he tries to use USLM to sabogate your efforts, he will damage your relationship himself by pushing you away. If these insecurities are based in you getting more attention and interest from other men and possibly losing you, you'll need to explain why either that is ridiculous and isn't going to happen, or if that's your goal, just end it. But the key is this. He needs to consciously understand that having a goal of sabotaging your success and/or happiness will backfire on him, and damage the relationship. That way he understands, he may win the battle, but if he does, he will lose the war. That will force him to consciously prioritize what he wants, and shift his attention to the success of your relationship, which will then focus USLM on that. The goal is to get him to consciously prioritize the success of the relationship so he doesn't stupidly prioritize your boobs over that before FRM can deal with his fears.

2. Give it time to kill his fears.
edited
edited
It does increasingly seem to be true that the effects of subs can be transmitted from person to person. I'm not sure of that will remain the case as we continue the development process, but I've had a number of reports of it so far.
edited
Definitely following this journal.

The concept of body transformation via subs is quite fascinating to me, and amazing tits are great too!

Good to see you getting results.
Damn. If I were a girl, I'd definitely be on this sub too. Big Grin
Following this thread.
edited
edited
(12-03-2018, 11:40 PM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely following this journal.

The concept of body transformation via subs is quite fascinating to me, and amazing tits are great too!

Good to see you getting results.

Yeah, I really hope Shannon takes on a muscle building sub in the next couple of years. If it can do this to breasts, what can it do with muscles which are supposed to grow when stimulated in a certain way?
(12-04-2018, 12:20 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]Damn. If I were a girl, I'd definitely be on this sub too. Big Grin
Following this thread.

You can still try this sub if you want to. Lol Jk

I wonder what will happen if a guy is exposed to this sub? LolLol
(12-05-2018, 12:07 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2018, 12:20 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]Damn. If I were a girl, I'd definitely be on this sub too. Big Grin
Following this thread.

You can still try this sub if you want to. Lol Jk

I wonder what will happen if a guy is exposed to this sub? LolLol

Maximize Your Manboobs 6.0 Lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4