Subliminal Talk

Full Version: some guidance/advice for success
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I am looking for a sub that will aid me in the following.

My lack of concentration and attention span is low. Occasionally i will do really well for a while, but that is rare. My learning and recall is low and have to read and do things several times before I can understand it. Not everything but most things.

Before I did Alpha Male 6.0 for 3 times back to back, with breaks in between. My self esteem was really low and confidence not to high. But since doing Alpha male I have noticed a few things within myself that i did not have a couple of years back( I didn't think Alpha male had work, or at least not the way I would hope it would work).

But never the less it has got me to a stage in my career where i have been asked to manage. Now i could get away with things in the past, because I was left to myself to do my job and making mistakes was okay for me because I could cover them. Now (back to my 1st paragraph) I cant afford to make mistakes and I need to learn and recall and concentrate to do my job and have the energy and drive and motivation to make a success of myself.

Would BASE be the right sub, (Yes I know its for Entrepreneurs). But regardless I would like to succeed at what i am doing, and maybe things will change for me again and i could go go down another road.

On a side note, I did purchase the procrastination sub to help stop messing around and get on with things, which I would say is working an its only be a few days since I started that. But thinking about this more, I need more then just to get things done, I need to be ahead of my co-workers and on top my game.

Anyway, any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

Thank you

Sal
I would recommend USLM without reservation for your situation. MLS might help you too, but I can’t speak to it because I’ve never run it.
(11-16-2018, 03:10 PM)Paul1131 Wrote: [ -> ]I would recommend USLM without reservation for your situation. MLS might help you too, but I can’t speak to it because I’ve never run it.

Thank you for your advice.

Yes i was looking at these subs, but they are in BASE also, along with other subs. So i thought i could just spend the $500 once and get MLS and USLM and other subs as well..
USLM3 definately. Yes BASE does have more modules in it like you say, but they are older versions. USLM3 is upgraded majorly from there.

And if you aren't running your own business, BASE doesn't really apply. USLM3 can apply to anything you want it too.

Even your title of wanting help with success suggests it's a good program to use. Big Grin
(11-17-2018, 03:03 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]USLM3 definately. Yes BASE does have more modules in it like you say, but they are older versions. USLM3 is upgraded majorly from there.

And if you aren't running your own business, BASE doesn't really apply. USLM3 can apply to anything you want it too.

Even your title of wanting help with success suggests it's a good program to use. Big Grin

Thank you for you advice. Im also looking at one the sleep programs. Basically i dont want to stop. I have soo much to do at home and at work. So would you advice using a sleep program.

Also i am afraid of success and responsibility, but for some reason responsibility has been given to me and i dont want to miss this chance to be successful at work and then who knows eventually my own business or at least a partnership in one.

Thank you
(11-18-2018, 01:23 AM)Sal Wrote: [ -> ]Also i am afraid of success and responsibility, but for some reason responsibility has been given to me and i dont want to miss this chance to be successful at work and then who knows eventually my own business or at least a partnership in one.

Thank you

I've been on USLM 5 days now, and it is touching my own fears of success and responsibility. USLM, unlike any other sub I've used, keeps me out of the mental muck which reinforces old fears and has me living in my past. It was what I knew, what was "normal" for me, and I began USLM for that very reason--to not be owned by my fears of responsibility, success, or even change in my life.

I'd also like to compliment you on your courage admitting it here, since as guys, we're just supposed to "go ahead and do it". Honestly, I've failed hundreds of times living by old fear-fed beliefs. I've been using IML subs for 2 years now, and the fears you speak of I've still carried.

But with the Fear Removal Module in USLM............fear does not OWN me like it did. No s***. It really works.

Also Smile I had fears just starting USLM. No kidding. It was worth going forward. I'm enjoying this mindset shift Yeye I'm even looking at business opportunities on my laptop here, something I've shied away due to old fears. I took a break, and thought I'd encourage you. USLM makes this change so easy.
(11-18-2018, 07:05 AM)findingme Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2018, 01:23 AM)Sal Wrote: [ -> ]Also i am afraid of success and responsibility, but for some reason responsibility has been given to me and i dont want to miss this chance to be successful at work and then who knows eventually my own business or at least a partnership in one.

Thank you

I've been on USLM 5 days now, and it is touching my own fears of success and responsibility. USLM, unlike any other sub I've used, keeps me out of the mental muck which reinforces old fears and has me living in my past. It was what I knew, what was "normal" for me, and I began USLM for that very reason--to not be owned by my fears of responsibility, success, or even change in my life.

I'd also like to compliment you on your courage admitting it here, since as guys, we're just supposed to "go ahead and do it". Honestly, I've failed hundreds of times living by old fear-fed beliefs. I've been using IML subs for 2 years now, and the fears you speak of I've still carried.

But with the Fear Removal Module in USLM............fear does not OWN me like it did. No s***. It really works.

Also Smile I had fears just starting USLM. No kidding. It was worth going forward. I'm enjoying this mindset shift Yeye I'm even looking at business opportunities on my laptop here, something I've shied away due to old fears. I took a break, and thought I'd encourage you. USLM makes this change so easy.

Thank you for the encouragement.

I basically am a late starter in life. All the usual stories etc. But finding IMl a couple of years ago has changed me mot like Don Drapwr or Harvey Spectre but baby steps...

Does any have advice on sleep...basically i dont sleep very well...ive looked at the sleep modules but just need some advice
I know Shannon uses the Sleep Induction Aid since it's allowed to be used along with other 5G subs.

Smile I considered it myself.......but lately USLM has had me tired out nicely all by itself. Due to that, I don't need SIA. I am curious about it though.

I slept 10 hours 2 nights ago. Not my norm. I even went to bed 2 hours earlier than normal. Good sleep changes my whole outlook.

Oh yeah.......I'm 47 myself. Late bloomer here too. Same usual stories myself. In other words, fear led me everywhere. And nowhere. Life is good at this moment!
(11-18-2018, 07:38 AM)findingme Wrote: [ -> ]I know Shannon uses the Sleep Induction Aid since it's allowed to be used along with other 5G subs.

Smile I considered it myself.......but lately USLM has had me tired out nicely all by itself. Due to that, I don't need SIA. I am curious about it though.

I slept 10 hours 2 nights ago. Not my norm. I even went to bed 2 hours earlier than normal. Good sleep changes my whole outlook.

Oh yeah.......I'm 47 myself. Late bloomer here too. Same usual stories myself. In other words, fear led me everywhere. And nowhere. Life is good at this moment!

Yes doesn't matter how tired i get, i never sleep well.

The other night i didn't sleep all night, the next night knocked out clean but still felt like crap the next day.

I was looking at E2, since i have some emotional problems etc, maybe I need to run that 1st before anything else.
My last sub was E2, for just over 90 days. Lots of good experiences and mindset shifts. It does have its limits though. Shannon has realized that healing and clearing is a never-ending job for subliminals since fear regenerates itself. If the roots are still there, it just grows up again, and again, indefinitely.

I had a nice couple of times on E2. Right when I'd come to a sense of acceptance with my emotionally unhealthy mother, I was hit by emotional memories of my father, someone I didn't meet until I was 17. I felt young, and small, all over again. A long-timer here saw my pattern, recognized he'd done the same himself, and encouraged me to jump onto USLM, which I had already bought. Feeling very powerless (again), I pulled off E2, waited a week, and began USLM v.3.

USLM has the Fear Removal Modules, making old fear-based memories less likely to regenerate. In short, fear does not own me like it did pre-USLM. 95% of my bad memories were rooted in fear, and presently, I'm not obsessed with the problem called fear. E2 is old tech; USLM is the newest tech.

And lastly, fear will FIGHT to keep its place. Limiting beliefs like "I could never change", IMO, are from fear ranting and raving, constantly demanding it have its way. I listened to it for years. I lost peace for years, constantly hoping it'd go away--but fearing I'd lose it too. Fear feeds on itself. Grows on itself. Demands more. Without interference, it never shuts up. Which is why I'm enjoying the FRM.

Fear does not give me life. It takes it away. It never admits this, but it is the vampire of souls, leeching anything and everything it can, and always demanding more.

E2, for deep seated issues, is not the best choice, IMO.

I'll stop. Got on a rant. I trust you'll make the best choice for yourself. Life is short. Make the most of it. For you.
(11-18-2018, 08:22 AM)findingme Wrote: [ -> ]My last sub was E2, for just over 90 days. Lots of good experiences and mindset shifts. It does have its limits though. Shannon has realized that healing and clearing is a never-ending job for subliminals since fear regenerates itself. If the roots are still there, it just grows up again, and again, indefinitely.

I had a nice couple of times on E2. Right when I'd come to a sense of acceptance with my emotionally unhealthy mother, I was hit by emotional memories of my father, someone I didn't meet until I was 17. I felt young, and small, all over again. A long-timer here saw my pattern, recognized he'd done the same himself, and encouraged me to jump onto USLM, which I had already bought. Feeling very powerless (again), I pulled off E2, waited a week, and began USLM v.3.

USLM has the Fear Removal Modules, making old fear-based memories less likely to regenerate. In short, fear does not own me like it did pre-USLM. 95% of my bad memories were rooted in fear, and presently, I'm not obsessed with the problem called fear. E2 is old tech; USLM is the newest tech.

And lastly, fear will FIGHT to keep its place. Limiting beliefs like "I could never change", IMO, are from fear ranting and raving, constantly demanding it have its way. I listened to it for years. I lost peace for years, constantly hoping it'd go away--but fearing I'd lose it too. Fear feeds on itself. Grows on itself. Demands more. Without interference, it never shuts up. Which is why I'm enjoying the FRM.

Fear does not give me life. It takes it away. It never admits this, but it is the vampire of souls, leeching anything and everything it can, and always demanding more.

I'll stop. Got on a rant. I trust you'll make the best choice for yourself. Life is short. Make the most of it. For you.

Thank you...im on overcome procrastination now.
Should i start straight with USML or wait a few days
(11-18-2018, 08:38 AM)Sal Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2018, 08:22 AM)findingme Wrote: [ -> ]My last sub was E2, for just over 90 days. Lots of good experiences and mindset shifts. It does have its limits though. Shannon has realized that healing and clearing is a never-ending job for subliminals since fear regenerates itself. If the roots are still there, it just grows up again, and again, indefinitely.

Thank you...im on overcome procrastination now.
Should i start straight with USML or wait a few days

And start with Side A I assume.
I believe the downtime for 4G is only 3-4 days. Also, start with Side B. Side B has the FRM, while Side A does not. Side A has H+C, while Side B does not. The FRM is designed to hopefully remove the need for H+C, though it's still being tested. Make sure you read the full product page on it.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/u...version-b/
Thank you
Pages: 1 2