Subliminal Talk

Full Version: LM's non-US USLM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In other words I'm in the UK doing USLM V3
lol..

So since doing DMSI months back, I decided to give it a rest for a while and focus on dealing with other issues that blocked me from getting the most out of life.

After a break I ran MLS, which was very good for me.
It allowed me to break away from the dull, thick like cloud that protruded my mind and my brain fog began to diminish.
I bought so many new books when on MLS and I've never had any desire to read as much in my life, not even during school when I was young.

MLS helped me gain some brain power back and because I was always someone better at subjects than people, my emotional and social intelligence has also gotten better.

After a good three months of that, I decided to run USLM and with V3 released, I decided that this was better for me to run goals as opposed to just trying to get ego validation exclusively on DMSI.

DMSI is good, for the record, but setting goals with the new FRM is exceptionally interesting to me so I've done that.

I do have goals that I won't disclose because they are personal to me but one of them you can already guess. As a DMSI user, having a more active sex life with more beautiful women is definitely one of my goals.

So far I can say this sub is powerful and the FRM is already beginning to feel its way into my brain. Also had a dream where I was underwater in dark green/gray ocean with cloudy fog everywhere and giant sea creatures lurking in the distance (I have thalassophobia btw) so immediately knew this sub was getting to the root of things.

Can't wait to share the progress and hope for good things from this sub. Here we go!

LM
Haha not everyone on here is from the US Tongue
Right, Ben's from the upside down!
(11-12-2018, 03:16 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Haha not everyone on here is from the US Tongue

I assume everyone is from US(Default) unless they mention it in one way or another.

I remember back in my teenage days when I used to chat in random chatroom. I would ask people where r they from and 98% would say US.
Yeah it was my attempt at a silly title...haha

Day 4 and I'm already waking up more tired. After having a break from sub and then you run the latest technology, its already pushing to the max.

I can feel my dreams inducing situations in which I would normally fear in real life. I guess this is a way to overcome them without it happening while awake? I'm not sure what the fear removal does per se but I'm wondering if it's related to the connection the amygdala has to the pre-frontal cortex. Supposedly if the connection is strong we can exhibit major insecurities or lash out at people. I wonder if FRM affects that in anyway.

Not had anything in the line of luck yet but its early days.
(11-13-2018, 03:50 AM)LiquidMind Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it was my attempt at a silly title...haha

Day 4 and I'm already waking up more tired. After having a break from sub and then you run the latest technology, its already pushing to the max.

I can feel my dreams inducing situations in which I would normally fear in real life. I guess this is a way to overcome them without it happening while awake? I'm not sure what the fear removal does per se but I'm wondering if it's related to the connection the amygdala has to the pre-frontal cortex. Supposedly if the connection is strong we can exhibit major insecurities or lash out at people. I wonder if FRM affects that in anyway.

Not had anything in the line of luck yet but its early days.

I am thinking that it does something with the traumatic memories that cause us to have irrational fears.
Something worth noting

Since adding sleeping with more women as a goal I've been getting friend suggestions on facebook since starting the sub; all kind of attractive women too.

I'm going to keep letting the FRM do its thing and see what can happen with that.

No real "lucky" things yet though
Parents bought an espresso machine because it was at a reduced price. Not entirely sure if its related to USLM but I thought I'd document it all the same.

I'm trying to get a good fix on my goals, they seem just...random when I look back at them now.
Either limiting the goals to just 2-3 or even refining them so that they link might be the best option.

One thing I've been really curious about is how USLM will help me achieve the goal of more women in my life. I've not been trying to fantasize how it will happen but more when/where kind of thing.

I wonder how many others have that as a goal too?
So wow the FRM sure is a thing

Been feeling really good lately and I'm able to focus on my tasks and my surroundings really well thanks to a mini goal I set. Soon as I set it it began to come to fruition in no time flat.

Luck related things:

Also had more friendly hellos and greetings from people at work.
I've been having more girls being friendly and even some who were cold on me are warming up and saying hello and smiling etc. must be related to one of my main goals.

Got an extra serving of cheese bite things from BK after I only asked for 4 they gave me 12 by mistake (no extra charge)

In the taxi home we were approaching red lights than suddenly went to green as we approached and the driver says "wow isn't that lucky?"
it happened at like 3 sets of lights too. (although I don't really pay attention to things like that)

Some minor things here or there as well, I'll keep track of them and see if they keep happening.
I've noticed something about the FRM that I think should be mentioned.

Yes there are a lot of positives to FRM and those are the goals for it but I've noticed something neutral about it.

Earlier I was able to think about the things stupid people do and why they do them. Then it kind of came to me that they seem to have no fear mechanism for in the moment thinking. Like the appeal of breaking the law thinking you won't get caught? the FRM seems to show me opportunities like that but I would never take advantage of the situation if presented as such.

FRM is there to help me internally and I'm not going to break the law with my new found bravery just because I can so to speak.

Just something worth noting.
FRM removes fear. The result is that you must use your brain, and use your ethics and morals in some cases. Fear isn't the only method you have to keep you from doing stupid things. If it was, removing it would not be safe to do. But because it is such a cancerous thing in most cases, and the other methods are superior, we can safely remove it and rely on our brains, logic, ethics and morals.
Yeah it's interesting

So today I had a moment where I had to get on the bus to work and as soon as I got onboard the driver starts struggling with his machine and then goes "oh todays your lucky day mate" and gestures me onto the bus as his ticket machine went bust. He let me on for free.

It seems if I occur a lucky event in the presence of a third party they have to make a comment about "luck" somehow, interesting to note.

Also got some free donuts after work (well more like took ones unopened from the adjacent department to myself but still....free donuts lol)

Nothing new on the women front yet.
(11-23-2018, 04:26 PM)LiquidMind Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it's interesting

So today I had a moment where I had to get on the bus to work and as soon as I got onboard the driver starts struggling with his machine and then goes "oh todays your lucky day mate" and gestures me onto the bus as his ticket machine went bust. He let me on for free.

It seems if I occur a lucky event in the presence of a third party they have to make a comment about "luck" somehow, interesting to note.

Also got some free donuts after work (well more like took ones unopened from the adjacent department to myself but still....free donuts lol)

Nothing new on the women front yet.

Something similar happened to me. I was taking the bus the other day and tried to pay with a £10 note. The driver didn't have the correct change for me, so he said I could go and take a seat, and he would let me know when he had sufficient change so I could pay him.

I rode the bus all the way to my stop, but he never called on me to pay for the fare. When I was getting off the bus, he didn't say anything about the bus fare either. I said thanks as I walked past him.

It was only £2.60, but it's still something Smile
3rd wave of listening and the FRM is a game changer alright.
Only 5 mins into my first loop back and I already feel much better. The two days off are quite telling that fear is trying to cling on the best it can.

Getting more friend suggestions on fb for hot girls now appearing. That's something
I've also been way more proactive in grooming myself lately. Buying all sorts of neat stuff to make sure I am as presentable as possible when it's go time. I wasn't even like this on DMSI I guess the FRM is a mofo canon in comparison.

I'm blown away thus far on how good it is. The goals are coming slowly but surely and that's all that matters for now.

If Shannon reads this; if I set a goal and it is considered "achieved" by either my subconscious or conscious, do I let the goal go? Can I write a new one over in its place or do I have to keep it to maintain any after effects of continuations of said goal?
Pages: 1 2