Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Maximized or Magnified?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maximized or Magnified?

The day USLM1 was out, there are many user reporting how good their day with it and so many good luck and coincidence occur one after another. Same experience apply for me, feeling high in life, positive that everything would be okay--la vitta e bella, optimist when faced with something looks like big problem, etcetera. I though, wow amazing, I don't know how much "cap / maximum limit" is my luck, but I believe it has unlimited possibilities being magnified by subconscious mind.

Then it makes me think, why then on USLM2 there are some user reporting it's not as good as USLM1, is it really because FRM is working behind the scene to clean every subconscious garbage we had so the result are get a pending before it could burst out? Is it possible with FRM to make infinite loops of healing like when we're using side A subs?

Next about Maximized, my logic said Maximized have a limit, so for example if my aura of sexyness or my luck have a limit of 100/100 and my current condition is 70/100, then it wont be 110/100 or 150/100. Different things if we talk about Magnified--lens, magnifying glass, telescope, microscope, etc--have power to magnify 2times, 10times, 100times, even more than 1000times of human limit a.k.a Maximum limit.

This is my opinion about Magnifier and Maximizer term and how my logic perceive it, and possibly my subC perceive it as well. Your answer matters Shannon, because I wonder what'll happen if you make Sexual Irresistibly Magnifier than Sexual Irresistibly Maximizer (current DMSI).

Hope every body spoke up their mind so I could get better understanding about this.

Gracias!
I did notice on USLM V1 that I was looking or expecting too find great items. Like I know something good is around the corner waiting for me too pick it up.

V2 not so much, but I think I had some luck, I feel on V2 people are nice too me.
(10-28-2018, 03:13 AM)Ryu Wrote: [ -> ]I did notice on USLM V1 that I was looking or expecting too find great items. Like I know something good is around the corner waiting for me too pick it up.

V2 not so much, but I think I had some luck, I feel on V2 people are nice too me.

Did your expectation come to reality or close to happening while using v1?

And what do you think about the Maximized vs Magnified term, which one is better and why?

Thanks Ryu.
That's a very unusual argument against just using the term in the title 'maximized' instead of 'magnified'. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Shannon will have to expand. But I don't know which journals you're reading but most of the reports i'm seeing for USLM2 are positive.
I thot it was MAXI-MIZER...and NOT maxi-MIZED.... as far as it can go.... so far my wide screen scope cinema colour doesnt have 'limits' its open coz I dont know not to, and dont want to. the stuff is working is all I know on a lotta levels. your question are quite valid however,very well thought out and sincere!
(10-29-2018, 03:09 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]That's a very unusual argument against just using the term in the title 'maximized' instead of 'magnified'. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Shannon will have to expand. But I don't know which journals you're reading but most of the reports i'm seeing for USLM2 are positive.

Thanks, Ben.

I know Shannon is very careful person when it comes to creating a set of affirmation in subs, I just want clarification on my thoughs about Maximizer and Magnifier, tldr Maximizer will result in Maximum which is 'limited', Magnifier will result in Magnified which possibly extend the maximum 'limited' capacity of maximized luck (if we talk about uslm).
(10-29-2018, 03:57 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]I thot it was MAXI-MIZER...and NOT maxi-MIZED.... as far as it can go.... so far my wide screen scope cinema colour doesnt have 'limits' its open coz I dont know not to, and dont want to. the stuff is working is all I know on a lotta levels. your question are quite valid however,very well thought out and sincere!

Thanks, I like your writing style Keith, you could become a good book writer Wink

I enjoy FRM as well and it's my 3rd cycle using USLM2, it's quite good, but my energy is drained a lot listening the subs for 6loops contiguously.
1. There are no limits but those you accept or create for yourself.
2. USLM1 was more quickly effective and obvious because it magnified the user's success and "luck" without going all out to do so, and because of this, we have a similar situation to the Generation Wars, where some people are reporting that 4G > 5G > 5.5G.

The fact is, the closer to achieving your full potential you come the more likely it is to conflict with some deep belief and result in fear, resistance and sabotage, even reversal.

As we saw, some people were stonewalling and even reverse resisting USLM1! That is part of why I created USLM2, and released v2 of the FRM in it.

I tried to create FRM v2 in such a way that the fears would, from the point of view of the user, simply be removed. That did not work using the methods I had available to me at the time, based on my knowledge of how this works at the time. That the FRM works is not in doubt, but it is not without fear, resistance and sabotage reactions of its own (yet). It takes time., but it's design is theoretically impossible to fully defeat. It should be just a matter of time.

Now, while FRM is busy removing those fears that prevent you from achieving your maximum potential for success and "luck" through the script, you may or may not experience the effects of the rest of the script.

There have been times when I felt terrible, neutral, and high on life on USLM2. (Have not had time to really pay attention to my own USLM2 journal.)

The fact is, FRM v2 is directly working to remove the reasons why you don't experience the maximum of your potentials for achieving the goals of the script, and while it does, again, you may not be executing the rest of the script.

I will tell you this, though: when you start executing the USLM2 script fully, that "high on life" feeling is many times better and more than it was on USLM1. Truly amazing.

But as I said to begin with, the only limits you have are those you accept for yourself, or create for yourself.
(10-30-2018, 12:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]1. There are no limits but those you accept or create for yourself.
2. USLM1 was more quickly effective and obvious because it magnified the user's success and "luck" without going all out to do so, and because of this, we have a similar situation to the Generation Wars, where some people are reporting that 4G > 5G > 5.5G.

The fact is, the closer to achieving your full potential you come the more likely it is to conflict with some deep belief and result in fear, resistance and sabotage, even reversal.

As we saw, some people were stonewalling and even reverse resisting USLM1! That is part of why I created USLM2, and released v2 of the FRM in it.

I tried to create FRM v2 in such a way that the fears would, from the point of view of the user, simply be removed. That did not work using the methods I had available to me at the time, based on my knowledge of how this works at the time. That the FRM works is not in doubt, but it is not without fear, resistance and sabotage reactions of its own (yet). It takes time., but it's design is theoretically impossible to fully defeat. It should be just a matter of time.

Now, while FRM is busy removing those fears that prevent you from achieving your maximum potential for success and "luck" through the script, you may or may not experience the effects of the rest of the script.

There have been times when I felt terrible, neutral, and high on life on USLM2. (Have not had time to really pay attention to my own USLM2 journal.)

The fact is, FRM v2 is directly working to remove the reasons why you don't experience the maximum of your potentials for achieving the goals of the script, and while it does, again, you may not be executing the rest of the script.

I will tell you this, though: when you start executing the USLM2 script fully, that "high on life" feeling is many times better and more than it was on USLM1. Truly amazing.

But as I said to begin with, the only limits you have are those you accept for yourself, or create for yourself.

Incredibly clear answer and erasing my doubt. I almost go back to USLM because my experience in USLM2 is not so 'pleasant', but now I'll keep going, let the chips fall where they may 'eh. Gotcha Wink