Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Lucid dreaming program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am wondering how much could a subliminal program could help a user to lucid dream. And if such a title is possible to be developed here by Shannon
I would love something like that myself! Or even an out of body experience subliminal!!!
There was a title once and I still have the smokey white cased CD ,from IML,call "Dream Solutions"<I've previously asked,put in a request for such titles as rendered abouve,Lucid dreaming,OBE type. I"d love to see a Lucid Dream Solution combo on the market,as well a whole line of 'alternate' programs like a Extra sensory-6th sense(theres more than 6 but wont go into that here:-) development title. or even a DMT/OBE/XYZ(just joking about the 'xyz' part.)
seriously though,I feel the possiblities for such titles could very well become a reality down the road.
Great suggestion and reminder. thanx Dude.
Seeing as a lot of people use subliminal audio when they sleep and using the subliminal effects your dreams in some form or another, anyway. I see no reason why there should not be a Lucid Dreaming subliminal like....RIGHT NOW! :-D

In the mean time @racktree, read this free ebook called The Phase by Michael Raduga. I found it very in insightful and practical!

Here is the downloadable link - https://www.obe4u.com/files/the_phase.pdf
I’m not sure why IML hasn’t put one of those out. A number of other companies have lucid dreaming subs, and I have had some good results with them. These were the dime a dozen type subs, and I normally almost never remember dreaming. I’m sure Shannon could make something next level.
I never had any issues inducing lucid dreams for myself... Checking reality on a daily basis doesn`t work for you guys?
(10-26-2018, 06:53 AM)cataleya Wrote: [ -> ]I never had any issues inducing lucid dreams for myself... Checking reality on a daily basis doesn`t work for you guys?

It would be very beneficial to have a subliminal directly focusing your subconscious on achieving 100% lucidity, 100% Stabilisation and Maximising duration of that lucidity for how ever long we so desire.

100% Lucidity is more real than awake real.

It would be even better if the subliminal was a combination of Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection, as then you can just roll out of your body as you are going to sleep instead of having to be in a dream before you become aware.

Awareness of the state that allows OBE/Lucid Dreaming... be it as you are going to sleep or whilst you are in a dream, or whilst waking up, would be best of all worlds that would allow for maximum success rate.

How long do your Lucid Dreams last for @cataleya? And are we talking 100% Lucidity, where it is more real than awake real? Also what do you usually do/have done?
(10-26-2018, 07:31 AM)Fluffy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2018, 06:53 AM)cataleya Wrote: [ -> ]I never had any issues inducing lucid dreams for myself... Checking reality on a daily basis doesn`t work for you guys?

It would be very beneficial to have a subliminal directly focusing your subconscious on achieving 100% lucidity, 100% Stabilisation and Maximising duration of that lucidity for how ever long we so desire.

It would be even better if the subliminal was a combination of Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection, as then you can just roll out of your body as you are going to sleep instead of having to be in a dream before you become aware.

Awareness of the state that allows OBE/Lucid Dreaming... be it as you are going to sleep or whilst you are in a dream, or whilst waking up, would be best of all worlds that would allow for maximum success rate.

How long do your Lucid Dreams last for @cataleya? And are we talking 100% Lucidity, where it is more real than awake real? Also what do you usually do/have done?

Agree, a sub on OBE would be awesome. I don`t know how long my lucid dreams last for. It`s hard to give an estimate, but they certainly don`t last all night. It`s 100% lucid dreams though - knowing that I`m in my own dream. I usually fly or some cool stuff like that. Sometimes sex related. Sometimes I talk to someone like a celebrity. There are no limits really. When I`m not trying I have let`s say... two lucid dreams per month. Purely spontaneously. I don`t know if that`s good or bad.
(10-26-2018, 07:56 AM)cataleya Wrote: [ -> ]

Agree, a sub on OBE would be awesome. I don`t know how long my lucid dreams last for. It`s hard to give an estimate, but they certainly don`t last all night. It`s 100% lucid dreams though - knowing that I`m in my own dream. I usually fly or some cool stuff like that. Sometimes sex related. Sometimes I talk to someone like a celebrity. There are no limits really. When I`m not trying I have let`s say... two lucid dreams per month. Purely spontaneously. I don`t know if that`s good or bad.

Well it is good, of course. There is lots of people out there that do not even know what a Lucid Dream/OBE is let alone experienced one! Big Grin

@cataleya Can you imagine what fun and how much personal growth could be had if you became 100% Lucid every night and it lasting for however long you so desire?

Imagine just 60 mins (of perceived length of time, as time does not exist in dreams/non physical) to do whatever you can imagine, with ultra realistic senses every night?

This is why it would be very beneficial if Shannon, puts his expertise, R&D and focus into creating the BEST; most EFFECTIVE life changing; Lucid Dreaming/Out of Body Experience subliminal ever existed on planet earth!

All the bells and whistles, all his blood, tears and guts. Fully research and incorporate everything to do with Lucid Dreaming, OBE (Astral Projection) and this will be a masterpiece! Heart
(10-26-2018, 09:44 AM)Fluffy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2018, 07:56 AM)cataleya Wrote: [ -> ]

Well it is good, of course. There is lots of people out there that do not even know what a Lucid Dream/OBE is let alone experienced one! Big Grin

@cataleya Can you imagine what fun and how much personal growth could be had if you became 100% Lucid every night and it lasting for however long you so desire?

Imagine just 60 mins (of perceived length of time, as time does not exist in dreams/non physical) to do whatever you can imagine, with ultra realistic senses every night?

This is why it would be very beneficial if Shannon, puts his expertise, R&D and focus into creating the BEST; most EFFECTIVE life changing; Lucid Dreaming/Out of Body Experience subliminal ever existed on planet earth!

All the bells and whistles, all his blood, tears and guts. Fully research and incorporate everything to do with Lucid Dreaming, OBE (Astral Projection) and this will be a masterpiece! Heart

Ok Fluffy, you have convinced me Lol
I do hope it comes soon!
Bumping this as a stonkingly good idea Smile
Bumping this again.
I find myself having difficulties doing either astral projection or lucid dreaming (even though many now say that both are the same thing. Imo it is not as individuals that did both clearly say that they have differences, especially to what you experience).

One of the ways that some suggested in order to do either is to put a lot of focus on them during the day. Or doing affirmations about programming the subconscious to be lucid during dreams. And a subconscious program that does that would definitely help.
I had lucid dreams after I tried to do reality checks throughout the day and within a few weeks I had dreams where I realized I was dreaming (I also had the routine of reality checks in the dream then) and I could start to walk around in that dream world. But it wasn't stable for long. As I was changing too much in the dream world I would wake up.
I know Shannon had something like "dream your best solution", but what if you used part subconsciously part consciously the dreams to overcome problems in your real life. Like for example the issue of some people not being able to imagine a positive scenario for their future. What if the people dream about that future like that first and get used to that in that way. Later they can consciously choose to imagine that scenario with less resistance.
Pages: 1 2