Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.3 Release?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

when will DMSI 3.3 be released. Will it again have a version A and B?

Thx
Shannon said today he hopes to have it out within 35 days. Though keep in mind there may be delays as there sometimes is. As far as I now it will still be A and B, but B released first again.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s...#pid208283
I am aiming to have out out by about this time next month, and delays be damned. I'm sick of the damned delays. So when we get to about the 20th of November +/-, I will finish development on whatever I was working on and release it. Whether or not I have everything added that I wanted to add.

And we may have A only, A and B or A, B and C. I have to determine what the best option is yet.
FYI: Overusing DMSI 3.2 B (whole night) gave me horrible nightmares for sure, to the point that I could not use it anymore. With horrible nightmares comes terrible sleep. Looking back it seems B was too effective and I was using it too much and that fucked me up. In contrast to 3.2 A which is pleasant but no tangible results. I was using 3.2 till recently and in moderation 2-3 loops and only during the day.
What is C?
(10-19-2018, 02:01 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]What is C?

C would be a combination of FRM and HC, or something along those lines.
Shannon release it already Wink
I don't think you'd be happy with it as it is right now. Still working on it.
Ok, any new release date?
When it´s ready. This question has been addressed so many times already that it´s not even funny anymore. Then again, you may have not read these threads so let me rephrase it; Shannon will release it when his gut tells it´s ready...but we are probably talking about this month, or next (at latest, probably). Asking specific dates will only delay it´s release as he has to keep answering the same question again and again instead of using his time more productively, which would be working on DMSI so that it could be released at some point...
Yes trying to put pressure on like that isn't going to help, wouldn't you rather it be done properly than just released because people keep asking for it right now?
(11-21-2018, 06:05 AM)Mr Confidence Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, any new release date?

Lol no point to keep asking, man.
Anybody else want to say the same thing?

When it´s ready. This question has been addressed so many times already that it´s not even funny anymore. Then again, you may have not read these threads so let me rephrase it; Shannon will release it when his gut tells it´s ready...but we are probably talking about this month, or next (at latest, probably). Asking specific dates will only delay it´s release as he has to keep answering the same question again and again instead of using his time more productively, which would be working on DMSI so that it could be released at some point...

Yes trying to put pressure on like that isn't going to help, wouldn't you rather it be done properly than just released because people keep asking for it right now?

JUST MAKING A JOKE DONT BE MAD Wink
(11-24-2018, 01:19 AM)Mr Confidence Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody else want to say the same thing?

JUST MAKING A JOKE DONT BE MAD Wink

You're the one who's mad. LOL those tricks don't work on us. DevlishYeyePirate
Pages: 1 2